PDA

View Full Version : What does your SO like best in you being a woman

susanjane
05-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Hi girls,

Just wondering what your SO's like best about you as a woman.

I asked mine the other day and she said most of all she liked the calmness that comes over me.
Also she said it was nice to go girly shopping with her best 'girl friend'.

She also found it useful that she could borrow some of my feminine items when necessary.

Not forgetting of course that she loves me to be so happy and contented.

Your thoughts on this will be interesting.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

Dixie
05-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I can't tell you what wife likes best about my dressing, not here anyway.:D

Annesah
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Not fit to print! :devil:

Bridget Fitzgerald
05-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Nothing, like most she was raised to be repulsed by diversity

kaitlin
05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi Girls, My wife likes everything I would guess. She says now that I have become so in touch with my fem side that I am a lot better at understanding her, better husband, better father and a better lover !! When I'm fully dressed, she always gets....lets say wanting ! She is always buying little things, she came home from wal-mart one day last week with about 10 pairs of pantyhose for me. They were on sale for $1.00 a pack. "You need to stock up when you can" she said. Our toes are always the same color, 24/7/365. I just can't think of anything she isn't happy with. She is the greatest !!! Kaitlin

Nikki Dee
05-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Definitely the fact that she has TWO wardrobes to choose from.!!!..we are the same size in clothing and shoes....hates me borrowing hers though...it's an RG thing.!!!LOL....and she loves me to do her make-up too.!
Nikki. x

Marcie Sexton
05-18-2007, 09:09 AM
I would suppose there are several things she like about me being a woman, but most of all, she not only likes, but love me for who I am and have been for the past twenty years...Her loving soul mate...

Tammietoo
05-18-2007, 02:06 PM
It's really nice to hear stories of S.O.'s who enjoy it and are into dressing. My wife is tolerant but doesn't want to see me dress. I would say the best thing is that now we can joke about it and it can make shopping together more fun when she is in the mood.

StephanieH
05-18-2007, 04:33 PM
:D My wife definitely likes the fact that we wear the same size shoes, because she's totally looted my shoe stash and wears them a whole lot more than I do! :p

She's also told me she really values my opinion on clothes and such while shopping or trying things on. And she likes that I don't get tired of shopping like most "normal" guys.

What can I say, I love this woman!!!! :love:

SherriePall
05-18-2007, 05:07 PM
If you asked her, she would say NOTHING! However, she does like the hairbrush I bought for my wig. She asks me my opinion on what to wear (such as, if a top goes with her skirt or pants, etc.). She borrowed my eyebrow pencil the other day (only because I borrowed her eyebrow powder and couldn't remember where I put it).
She also likes some of my clothes, but we're not the same size right now.
Remember she would say there is nothing she likes about my crossdressing.

Sally24
05-18-2007, 05:11 PM
My wife likes my driving and my shopping better in femme mode. She says Sally is alot calmer and easy going than her husband.

She too likes the fact that some of my sling-backs and mules fit her!

Billijo49504
05-18-2007, 05:35 PM
She loves going shopping with me. And we share clothes....BJ

Veronica99
05-18-2007, 07:44 PM
That I feel comfortable dressing infront of her.

shavedm64
05-18-2007, 08:13 PM
My wife likes shopping for me, and enjoys picking out the clothes she will see me in. She doesn't like picking up my pantyhose because the ones I like are more expensive than the ones she buys for herself

Kiera20mi
05-18-2007, 08:32 PM
she thinks it is sexy and it makes our love making more... aggressive on her part. However she dose lie to steal my guy clothes but gets annoyed when i take her girl clothes wtf?? lol its ok tho. Oh btw we bought a strap on a few days ago and havn;t got a chance to test it out. lol wish us luck!

MoonBaby GG
05-18-2007, 08:33 PM
My wife likes my driving and my shopping better in femme mode.

:heehee: Re: the driving part...sorry, I can't help but laugh. My partner (albeit is an excellent driver) but makes me nervous because he drives aggressively and too fast for my tastes. Is driving in a skirt and heels the secret remedy? :D

As far as things I DO LIKE when my partner is dressed ~ she has beautiful green eyes and the makeup accentuates her natural attributes.

faltenrock
05-19-2007, 04:12 AM
My wife does not want to see me dressed up after 10 years of CD in the house (not daily!).
I think she likes my relief and good mode when I've been out - without telling her. Then she knows just by looking at me when returning home.

Suzie S.
05-19-2007, 04:18 AM
This is something I never really thought about. My wife understands and accepts my crossdressing. I can c/d just about any time I want to at home. She will shop for me and with me. But, even so, I think the thing she likes the best is when I change back to male mode, LOL! :straightface:

brenya
05-19-2007, 04:18 AM
lol unfortunately I haven't found anybody willing to put up with me long enough for them to even find out about my CD'ing,

Sheri 4242
05-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Re: the driving part...sorry, I can't help but laugh. My partner (albeit is an excellent driver) but makes me nervous because he drives aggressively and too fast for my tastes. Is driving in a skirt and heels the secret remedy?

My wife says I am an excellent driver, dressed or not. That said, I believe she likes my driving best when I am dressed in a skirt and heels!!! Maybe I am more careful when driving down the interstate in a miniskirt and heels?!! She has also discovered that there is another advantage to my driving in a miniskirt, but how do I say it??? Oh, use your imaginations -- but only a little! IOW: start and stop at teasing! LOL :tongueout

Mitch23
05-19-2007, 05:52 AM
she thinks it is sexy and it makes our love making more... aggressive on her part. However she dose lie to steal my guy clothes but gets annoyed when i take her girl clothes wtf?? lol its ok tho. Oh btw we bought a strap on a few days ago and havn;t got a chance to test it out. lol wish us luck!
wow - thats almost too much information!!! I'd like to use a strapon in our lovemaking (or have it used on me I guess) but i don't think we ever will

mitch

Michelia
05-19-2007, 08:03 AM
I do think her favorite part is taking charge of me. I become "her girl". Where as she does not like everything about me in male mode. She says I am too dominant and sometimes too lazy.

Michelia

Mitch23
05-19-2007, 08:29 AM
i dont think theres anything she like about me being a girl but shes getting the benefits anyway and i love her!

mitch

Dixie
05-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok so I asked the wife this question last night so I could post something, and she said: "I like it when you dress because you do everything I tell you to do no matter how nasty." I did not expect her to say that so I said What do you want me to give as an answer on the forum and she said " I already told you just do it!" Since I am under dressed and am in her control here I am telling you what she said, seriously she did say that but since that is the only answer she will give me I will go ahead and post up.

Wenda
05-19-2007, 02:23 PM
SHOPPING!! No question! When she first got comvortable with Wenda, we were out of town for a long weekend, and I was under-dressed. It seemed to appeal to her that we had a secret. Last fall we happened onto a lingerie clearance on a sidewalk sale, and she found me some great bargains. When we were leaving, she said, "All those ladies were thinking, 'Isn't it nice he is comfortable shopping with her for lingerie.' They had no clue it was for YOU!"

lucy Boo
05-20-2007, 04:24 AM
She likes me dressed as a women and she assumes the male role using a toy and really seems to derive more pleasure when we play out this scenario

Dixie
05-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Oh Lucy, I can sooo relate Gurlfriend!!:heehee:

TeriAnn
05-20-2007, 11:20 AM
What my wife like best about me is my legs. She says I have killer legs and the fact that I wear 4 and 5 inch heels makes them that much nicer. I keep my legs shaved as close as possible all the time 365/24/7. I just need to get some sun on my legs to match the tan on my arms. She and I love to go shopping together as she helps me with ideas for me to try. She bought my very first dress and it will always be special to me. I love her so much for being so supportive. Just wish the other GG'S could feel the same way for there guy/ladys.:hugs: TeriAnn

Angie G
05-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Angie doing the house work :hugs:
Angie