PDA

View Full Version : So.. I heart all of you?

hayden von beethoven
05-18-2007, 09:54 AM
And I do! All the people that've left words on my two posts are the coolest and sweetest people around. Furshur.

Anyway.

I'm probably not going to be on the forum anymore, and that makes me sad because you kids rock the world's socks off. Seriously I wish I could've stayed longer and became more of a member of the big wonderful huggy family lol.

But due to recent events (Deana and I are no more, Her mom's health going down the pooper and my move back to Tokyo with my old roommate) I most likely will hardly ever see this wonderful forum again. However I do hope to make a return, with lots of fog machines and strobe lights.

I will miss you guys and gals!:sad:

Kiss Kiss, Hayden.

Dasein9
05-18-2007, 09:57 AM
There aren't any computers in Tokyo?

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out with Deana.

You do what you need to do. But coming here isn't an all-or-nothing deal, either. If you feel the need to stop by every now and again, we'd appreciate hearing how you're doing. And if it's not in your best interest to do so, then no pressure.

CaptLex
05-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Aww, Hayden . . . *pouts* We were just getting to know you. Sorry about Deana. I hope you'll be able to drop in once you get re-settled in Tokyo. So I won't say sayonara (goodbye) - just hasta luego (till later). :wave:

pocoyo
05-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Boo :(

A new boy came and went before I even got to know there was one, 'cos I was away? :(
Darnit.

Sorry I missed you Hayden.

Hope you manage to pop back!

Feel free to drop in any time you like, from any pc :D

Adam
05-18-2007, 11:09 AM
sorry to hear that :(

but the door is always open and i hope you will be back to say hi sometimes

kerrianna
05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Awww I hardly got to flirt with you yet! :(

Well good luck dude, do come back for a visit sometime.

I'll be watching for the strobe lights and fog machines (not too much fog in case we go aground).

Don't worry about just dropping by.
My door is always open. :battingeyelashes:
(what's with all that sniggering I hear you boys doing?)

bi_weird
05-18-2007, 08:07 PM
*HUGS* dude, sounds like some crazy stuff just happened. Sorry about all that, but glad we could be here for what support was offered. Hope you figure things out, and maybe I'll see you around.

Wren
05-18-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Deanna and her mom. Drop by any time you like, you are always welcome.

ZenFrost
05-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Like the other guys said, feel free to pop in at any time, we'll be here.

Seville
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM
The Internet works in Tokyo...No?

Hate to see anyone go....

Bye

Xaff
05-19-2007, 06:30 AM
Sorry you have to go.....
We haven't even met yet :( . But if you ever want to drop by you're welcome.

Have fun in Tokyo,
Xaff

Question Mark
05-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Gah, that sucks. Well, if you ever get the chance to come back, be sure to tell us how you're doing.