PDA

View Full Version : We have all won the lottery!

Lovely Rita
05-18-2007, 10:57 AM
You can look at your lot in life as a crossdresser as a curse or you can look at it as the treasure it can trully be.

Yes, there are a lot of challanges that go with it. Uyvey the challanges. The cloak and dagger in the closet aspect. The negative prevailing views of society, and at times even our views on the subject and all the heartache that can accompany it.

All of you who know something about me know that I like to celebrate our gift. We can either be funeral directors about it or we can try to choose to be those who celebrate our crossdressing. We are definitely unique and full of mystery. We can enjoy the feel of dressing like no one else.

I feel enriched because of the Joy and satisfaction my dressing brings to my life. It is more than just a hobby and I do not think I can describe it or do it justice with mere words.

Dressing enfemme fulfills a big part of who I am, not that I can cateogorize myself, nor do I really want to. I am definitely complicated even to myself but I do know that the Rita in me is very important.

I get so much pleasure out of being who I am, and only other crossdressers can understand. I don't think anyone else can.

It is more than just Fun but Fun is not a bad thing at all. I have the added blessing of a supportive wife so I am hurting no one.

I trully believe we are rich indeed.

My wish for all of you is that you enjoy your day today, and If you are struggling with this part of you I understand ,and hope you will come to terms with it some day for it can definitely be hard at times for all of us.:love:

Eva Diva
05-18-2007, 01:02 PM
It's more than just fun? Really? You mean it's even better??? :D

Sweet Cindy
05-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Well said, Rita - you are truly enlightened and a great ambassador for us.

The only thing stopping me from shouting the same from the rooftops is the hurt it would undoubtedly cause my unknowing wife. If she were supportive, I'd be dressed for Halloween, Pride Parade, casual Fridays, just watching tv, whatever. I'd even tell my two best friends. This forum (and the internet in general) has given me so much support and encouragement, along with the knowledge that I'm certainly not alone. Wish I knew then what I know now.

Hopefully one day I'll be in the same place you are. For now, it's just good to read your words.

Karren H
05-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Your such a breath of fresh air, Rita!!! Been feeling kind of down this morning till I read your thread.... Your just always soooo happy and that's what we need around here for sure!!! You've brightened my day!!! Thanks!!!

:):):)

Love Karren

susie evans
05-18-2007, 02:03 PM
rita thanks i allways enjoy your point of view it is allways positive and up lifting i enjoy life every day and some days are better than others

:love: susie

Angie G
05-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Rita you rock girl :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Rita, wonderful thoughts you have. Thanks for the pick me up...BJ

Lovely Rita
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I have not gotten to this place all by myself. It is because of all of you wonderful and loving friends.

You folks make my day so many times. I am priveledged to be able to be on this Amazing Journey with all of you.

We are different, we are special and we walk this journey together. It is so wonderful to read all your threads and to participate in this wonderful experience together.

You guys are the best!!!!:thumbsup::love::hugs:

Cassy11
05-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Rita
You have hit the nail on the head, at least for me anyway. It's fun and gives me a certain type of inner peace that nothing else does.

Kelsy
05-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks Rita

I believe when all is said and done that YES this is a gift! The are so many other things in this world to stress and be depressed about but crossdressing should not be one of them:D

Jennifer:happy:

SherriePall
05-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, Rita. Add me to the list of those who thank you for those words. Let me add that it is indeed a challenge. But then, what is life without its little challenges? And, yes, it is fun!

featherelizabeth
05-19-2007, 09:53 PM
thanx, Rita, you hit the nail on the head...my soon to b x wife attacked me 12/5/07, in more ways than one, and i needed that...THANK YOU.

Victoria Anne
05-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank you Rita,what an insightful thought,it is truely a joy to be an CDR

SandyR
05-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Rita,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. So Real! You are re-freshing, and full of life!

Big Hug!

SandyR

Nicole
05-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks Rita. You have a lovely perspective and I couldn't agree more with how you feel. I feel like I've been given a second childhood and intend to make it as joyous an experience as possible. :hugs:

Carin
05-20-2007, 02:59 AM
I really do enjoy you thought processes Rita. Thank you so much for your posts.

Positive thinking is infectious. When we feel better about ourselves, others will feel better about us too.

:hugs:

faltenrock
05-20-2007, 04:08 AM
Dear Rita,

thank you for your wonderful and true words - I can't put it any better.

Doreen

Ekatcha
05-20-2007, 05:06 AM
Just want to add mine to the list of thanks already posted here. While sometimes easier said than done, this is a wonderful reminder for me. Thanks for such positive words.

~ Ekatcha

Joy Carter
05-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Here ! Here ! To the Jersey girl !:hugs:

Marissa_Black
05-20-2007, 07:48 AM
What a wonderful post!!! Thank you for sharing it. Definitely words to live by!!!

battybattybats
05-20-2007, 07:57 AM
I concur.
The part of us that we express through our crossdressing isn't evil, it's the society that shuns differance and demands conformity that is bad.

I love being different. I don't do things just to be different, I do them because they are me and the result is my difference. I love being me. I am not a bad person, I am not an evil person, I am not even a selfish person. I am a thoughtful, gentle, kind, caring and altruistic person.

Viva this thread, Viva Rita, Viva Crossdressing!
(what would be the latin for I came, I saw, I crossdressed?)

cd_lisaplaything
05-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Hahahaa, "I came, I saw, I crossdressed"

Love your work, batty!

Kate Simmons
05-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Only one thing to say Rita and that is that you are simply the best.:hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
05-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks Rita, that was a very uplifting and confidence building post.:happy:Jocelyn

Darlene Dippy
05-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Words that move Rita, thank you.

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.
This and so many of your sentiments, for me, are summed up by the Moody Blues on their album The Question of Balance, last track The Balance.

Darlene