PDA

View Full Version : At What Age Did You Start To Crossdress? / What age did you start cross dressing? Why

Pages : [1] 2

Ashleigh
05-18-2007, 11:34 AM
I did a search to see if a thread like this was done and didn't find one or maybe I just don't know how to do a full blown search.

Anyway, please advise at what age you were when you first started to cross dress and how you felt. Did you continue or stop for awhile? What articles of clothing/makeup did you start with? Who's clothing was it?

I started at 5 years old with my mothers underclothes (slips, nylons, panties, shoes) and eventually at about 8-10 years old was also getting into her dresses and bathing suits. They have pictures of me with her lip stick on (that was the time they caught me). I stopped for short periods of time and started again throughout my life up to about 4 years ago when I started to dress in something pretty much full time. I came out to my wife about three + years ago.

Right now at work I am wearing and typically do wear everyday, thigh high holdups, a bra, a butterfly necklace under my shirt, and perfume (lightly applied when at work and normally when at home). I sleep in a nightgown most nights. My wife and I have the same nightgowns just in different sizes. So one could say, we dress alike. :heehee: FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ash :doll:

Deborah_UK
05-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I realised at 5 that I wanted to be a girl, but can't remember crossdressing until I was 6 or 7. I swapped clothes with my cousin - bet she can't remember that day as well as I! :happy:

KarenSusan
05-18-2007, 11:51 AM
I started dressing when I was about 8 or 9. My
mother and grandmother kept their old clothes in
a closet off the bathroom. It was a treasure trove
of 40s and 50s style dresses. When I was in high
school my mother worked so I was alone when I came
home so I could do all my homework in dresses and
skirts. After I left home, I always envied and wanted
to be a woman but I didn't CD until I was about 40.
Something happened then and since then crossdressing
has become stronger and stronger.

suzy
05-18-2007, 12:02 PM
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I resisted the urge to crossdress until way into my mid or late 30's....some 20 years ago. I was married and had been for at least 15 years. I came out to my wife and told her I wanted to explore these feelings and she was accepting. I wore her panties and nylons to begin with and then of course, I had to have my own.

Today I have the whole wardrobe from wigs to shoes, bras & panties to swinsuits...way too many feminine clothes, but fortunately we wear close to the same size.....(except shoes)...and so we share a lot of clothes. We enjoy shopping together, sharing and wearing our clothes.:D

So....even tho a late bloomer.... I am making up for it and enjoying both sides of my persona....:D

Hermione Simpson
05-18-2007, 12:36 PM
i realised i should of been a girl when i was 7 and thats when i started cross-dressing the 1st item i wore was my sisters school uniform and when i put it on i felt fantastic as i was wearing the clothes i knew i should be wearing

Ashley_1962
05-18-2007, 12:40 PM
another late bloomer... mid to late thirties. Not exactly sure what triggered it, but I think I got tired of buying my wife nice lingerie that she never wore, so decided to wear it myself!

Deborah
05-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I also wanted to be a girl at a young age. I didn't start crossdressing until i was 11/12 when my parents started letting me stay home alone.

marie354
05-18-2007, 12:47 PM
I too did a search for this and couldn't find anything. I'm sure it has been asked many, many times before. I tried it on just the word "age" and not a single post came up. Oh well, so much for that.

I think that I started a birth. My older sister told me that I wore her baby clothes when I was born for at least the first 6 months. They were hoping for a girl all along so they never bought any boys clothes. Of course I don't remember that. I do remember noticing at about 3 or 4 how much nicer my sister's clothes were than mine.

Men's clothing is sooo DRAB! Why wear plain cotton underwear when silk or nylon feels sooo good. Why wear plain brown, blue, or black pants when they can have flowers printed on them. I could go on and on about how better looking the clothes are, but I'm sure that you know all too well.
:hugs:

KirstyChibiMoon
I had three older female cousins that liked to make me their dollie sometimes at around age 2....
as i got older the teasing from two older boy cousins got pretty severe.
so, around age 5 I was too fast for the girls to catch me!
i took a lil break from girls clothes for about a year then around age 6 I had a golden opportunity!
The middle cousin was a very active ballerina and i got to stay the nite in her room while she was away for some school function :D

well i saw a pretty light purple ballet dress/tutu hanging there and i couldnt resist!

I became a panty theif and really into ballet stuffs...
it wasnt till around age 12 when my cousin busted me!

Daintre
I started early about when I was 10-11, I really wanted to be my sister, her clothes were a poor second best. I never ever tried my mom's clothes, thinking back, I sure was naive.

jenny53
05-18-2007, 02:21 PM
i started when i was 14 i think mostly my sisters stuff. then quit for a long time .started again at about 30 and stopped and started for ten years now i dress once in a while but only undies as my wife would not agree to anything so i can hide the panties.

Kasandra_
05-18-2007, 02:32 PM
I first started dressing when I was around 10-12 as I am now 23, I believe it all started when I started hanging around my cousin who was 1 age younger then I was. She looked so pretty when she was dressed up and I wanted to look just like her. We had the same color hair and body type with the exception of me being 3 inches taller.

So I started to stay over her house more often and hang out with her and her friends and playing different games with them(one i can remember is Girl Talk, it came with a pink phone and index cards telling you different things to do). She wasnt that organized though to my benefit lol, she would leave her panties and thongs all over the house and at night when everyone would fall asleep I would either take some in a different room or the bathroom and try them on.

Ever since then I've been doing it on and off. Sometimes i'll stop for awhile and then I will see something that will trigger it like a cute pair of panties or dress and I will suddenly get the urge to start doing it again. Now that I've had a girlfriend for the last 2 years, clothes are alot easier to come by . She doesnt know how much I am into it yet, but I started out wearing her panties a few nights and she was all right with it and it kind of turned her on, so now she doesnt mind me wearing them at all whenever I want(usually when we go to sleep). Im slowly starting to let her in on the rest but well see how it goes.

Lacelover
05-18-2007, 02:40 PM
I started when I was 10-11. Things have progressed on and off over the next few decades. Times of skipping but always returning to dressing. As I said before, my opportunities now are very limited and often there is the risk of being found out.

Lacelover

VeronicaKate
05-18-2007, 03:33 PM
My mom put me in the firt pair of panties that I can remeber when I was 3, I think that is what triggered it all for me. I think she was trying to "punish me" for haveing accidents, but little did she know, How great they felt for me.:devil: That is a whole nother story. Then when I was six I took and put one of my moms slipd under my pants and went to school, Well I had got in to trouble that day, and well let me say my parents were in to the old fashion whoop ass punishment back then, so I had to beg my dad not make me drop my trousers so he could spank me, WHEW! that was close. When my mom and dad divorced whenI was 12, I had more time to dress in my moms clothes. I first started out with her bathing suits and as I got older started to wher more of her lingerie and dresses. I remember around 13 or 14, I would push the envelope and I would dress up and walk around our house when it would get dark. My mom was out at the pool halls, so I had really no worries to get couaght, wow that was a rush:heehee:

Ashlee
05-18-2007, 03:39 PM
I was visiting a cousin for the summer in another state and shared the same room as her. I always wanted to go to bed wearing her pantyhose but my uncle would'nt allow. Not much really happened until the teen years and being home alone. Once I moved out and was older then I got my own items and would dress in the privacy of my home. I only had my first makeover last year and what a blast it was!! I can't believe my pics and what I look like in male mode. Truly mind screwing! Anyway, that's it.

CrossdressinGoth
05-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I first tried stuff on at the age of 8 or so but I did not start "crossdressing" until I was about 12. At that time it was used as a shield for me because I wasnt a popular kid in school so when I was home I dressed to "get away" from my problems. As I did this more and more I felt more and more comfortable doing this and it become more of something I loved to do for fun and simply because it felt great.

DeeInGeorgia
05-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Tried on pettycoat at 6, dressed in a leotard to play with sister and next door neighbor girl at age 9 or so.

Dee

MJ
05-18-2007, 04:02 PM
i knew i wanted to be a girl at age 5 to 6 but dressing did not start until 7 or 8 stockings or pantyhose .. or when i got a chance my older sister she had some cool outfits back then

Natalie_24
05-18-2007, 04:03 PM
started dressing when i was about 8.

Haven't stopped since then!:love:

Angela E.
05-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Like you I started about age 5 or maybe earlier with undergarments.I started dressing fully 2 or 3 years later and have never stopped since.Makeup came a little later, maybe 11 0r 12.:hugs:Angela.:bunny::bunny::bunny::GE:

Susancd
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
I started at about 7 or 8 with petticoats and nylons and it just developed from there.

joann07
05-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Tried on pantyhose when I was about 12 - 13.
I didn't start to fully crossdress (including makeup and wig) until last year when I turned 37.

Kimmi
05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I started around 11 or 12, with my mom's tights, then moved on to skirts, dresses, bras and swimsuits until I outgrew everything. I started dressing again, mainly just with pantyhose and tights, when I got an apartment with a bedroom of my own.

StephanieH
05-18-2007, 04:18 PM
:2c: This has turned up on the forum a lot, so I'd like to see it made into a sticky, if possible. I think a lot of us are curious on this issue, as are our spouses.

Once again, for me, realized I had girlish tendencies when very young, probably five or six, but didn't "dress" until I won the boy's beauty pageant in the fourth grade. That was the day I realized how much I really liked how the "other half" lives.

Take care! :D

sexysarah20
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
i started dressing in my sisters clothes starting with her panties when i was 12

Lorna
05-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I have responded in the past to several similar threads. The earliest I found was from September 7, 2006, started by "Tiana" and entitled "How old were you when the urge began?". My reply then was as follows:

Late developer!
Clearly I'm in the minority having, as far as I remember, not tried on any female clothes until I was 13 (late 1950s). I had no sisters and, like most of my male contemporaries in the area wher I lived, went to an all-male secondary school. My only "contact" with girls was when travelling to and from school. My interest in the opposite sex was great - because I had had so little close experience with girls. I noticed that the girls started wearing stockings when they reached about 12 or 13 and I was fascinated to know what it felt like.

My grandmother, who lived with us, died in 1957 and that meant I was alone in the house when I returned from school. I decided to find a pair of my mother's stockings and try them on. Of course, they wouldn't stay up. I tried elastic bands to keep them up but that was unsatisfactory. I knew about girdles and corsets but didn't know whether that's what the girls I watched used to hold up their nylons. I found an old (pink-coloured Gossard) girdle at the bottom of a drawer (probably no longer worn by my mother) and tried that. It was too loose and I had to put a leather trouser belt on to secure the girdle round my waist.....but then, for the first time, I could get some idea what girls felt like wearing stockings. I also found a grey, pleated skirt in my mother's wardrobe and put that on as well. It was quite long, well below my knees, but was the nearest I could get to the school outfits that I saw the girls around me wearing. From that time, opn two afternoons a week when school finished early and I had the house to myself, I would dress up - though with a very limited "wardrobe"!

Ashleigh
05-18-2007, 05:08 PM
It would be nice to have this thread as a sticky. I guess only the moderators can do it. I turn the idea to them.

Thanks for all the great responses. It has helped me to learn a little more about those on this site as well. Reading some of the posts has brought back memories I hadn't thought of in decades. I remember trying on the garter belt my mother had in her drawer and a pair of stockings and could not get it to work at first. It was so difficult for me to get to hold those nylons up that I abandoned the effort until she started wearing pantyhose. Interesting that I forgot that. I wonder what else.....?
A:doll:

:2c: This has turned up on the forum a lot, so I'd like to see it made into a sticky, if possible. I think a lot of us are curious on this issue, as are our spouses.

:D

Kelsy
05-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Sisters Panties around ten years old then into anything female I could get my hands on from then on:D

Jennifer

serinalynn
05-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I was 11 when the urge first hit me, I've enjoyed it more and more as I get older

RebeccaLynne
05-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Ashleigh, search "started dressing" for a wealth of previous postings. Seems many started (like myself) age 4 or 5, lots about 10 to 12, some later in life. Guess we're the lucky ones! Enjoy!

Ashleigh
05-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks! I will.

A:doll:

az_azeel
05-18-2007, 06:46 PM
my earliest memory was going into my sister room at age 5 and trying on one of her skirts.... :hugs:

MarissaCDinRI
05-18-2007, 07:25 PM
I was around 12 and started wearing my sister's stuff. Still do

Cheryl T
05-18-2007, 07:30 PM
My earliest memories are at about 8 or 9, but I remember having 2 dolls as toys earlier than that.
Ok, who remembers Tiny Tears and Betsy Wetsy?.... hope it's just not me...lol.

My first wig at about 15, makeup at 17, complete outfit at 18. Wish I had started sooner....hehehe.

stefcd1
05-18-2007, 07:47 PM
My earlest memory is trying on my sisters panties when I was about 5 ... in front of my mother!! Needless to say that didn't go over well. Dressed in my older and younger sister's clothes while in middle and high school. When I got out on my own, my warobe grew greatly!! Then I got married and it all went away but not forgotten. Now, again back on my own I try and dress completely every 6 weeks or so. Just today spent morning and early afternoon in a mall dress shopping. What fun!!!

Samantha B L
05-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I tried to dress once in awhile when I was maybe 7 or 8 in my Mom's fur hat with a scarf and fragments of discarded hosiery.I wasn't able to get away with it for longer than like half a minute at a time because at our house everybody was total busybodies,"Oh come on,let me come in","Whatcha doin'?",etc.When I was 12 I snuck into my older girl cousin's bedroom and I finally had a chance to enjoy myself which I did for what seemed like 45 minutes to an hour.She was a sophomore at a local college and she had all the best stuff.there were even a few "flip with a sidebang" cheap wigs in amongst her things so I was able to do a "full masquerade' all by myself for awhile in front of a nice vanity mirror.I tried to do makeup but I was beginning to make a mess so I left it alone rather than get myself caught. she had a big wardrobe and I took my time trying on different items.She even had boas!I was on cloud nine!I went in there from time to time and helped myself once in awhile when I could get away with it.Maybe 9 or 10 times altogether.I was 11 or 12.After that,I tried to forget about crossdressing for 6 or 7 years.I found out I couldn't forget it and it's nice to have a life that isn't average.

Rita B
05-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I must have been about 12 or 13 when I first started borrowing my mother's satin lingerie, kid leather gloves, and shoes. Even after I was married I talked my wife into sharing my special interest in satin lingerie and gloves by letting me wear them in the evening.

Later after I divorced I met this foxy GF. She knew about my weakness for kid leather gloves and one night asked me to tell her my fantasy. I told her that I wanted to look like a sexy woman. She helped me shop for clothes , helped me to dress, and applied my make up. I was so thrilled with the transformation that I never turned back and could not wait to get into women's clothes as often as I could. Oh did I forget to tell you; I was 35 years old at the time

Rita S

lindsaycd75
05-18-2007, 09:18 PM
At age 6 or 7 I new something was different. by age 11 i was dressing regularly.

Seville
05-18-2007, 10:23 PM
started dressing when i was about 8.

Haven't stopped since then!:love:

Same here, forcing me to stop only made the desire greater.

trannie T
05-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I first wanted to be a girl when I was in kindergarten.
I wore a bra and panties for the first time in my twenties.
I got my first dress in my thirties.
I went out dressed the first time in my forties.
Now in my fifties I'm getting out more, wonder what my 60's will be like.

Wenda
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Interesting thread, Thanks! My earliest memories of crossdressing are old photos of me being 'dolled up' by my mom's youngest sister and one of my older female cousins ( both teenagers at the time). Seems they loved to give me Toni Home Perms. I had long blond hair, and they made the most of it.
Then I turned 6, and went off to school, and that was the end of that. I was an only child, and my mom often helped with the farm work, so the house would often be empty for me after school. At about 12 years of age, I think I started trying on some of my mom's stuff. By 14, I was fascinated by girls, and, having no girlfriend, created an alter ego. My mom had a favourite 36C strapless bra that I wore more than she did. By grade 11 or 12, I had outgrown my mom's bras, etc, and didn't bother to dress.
I married when I was 21, and tried some of my wife's lingerie on from time to time, but it didn't fit and she was not enthusiastica about it, so it was intermittant.
I rediscovered dressing three years ago on a trip out of town. It was like being washed over by a sensual tsunami. When I went into the change room to try on the thigh-high boots, I was shaking so hard I could hardly take off my pants or put on the boots. Been dressing at various levels ever since. 50+ years old.

Sheri 4242
05-19-2007, 02:52 AM
Yes, I've answered this question before, too -- in fact, several times, including rather recently.

BUT, I think it is an important question that covers a serious aspect regarding (and thus significant to better understanding of) crossdressing -- so, I personally don't mind it being asked and answered as many times as necessary. That said, I have been CDing since "my very earliest of memories." I think it probably started at age 4 -- and the urge to CD has always been extremely great -- in fact, all-consuming!!!

laura.lapinski
05-19-2007, 05:59 AM
I remember being very hor__ as a little kid. I didn't know what it was called (i use to call it tickle di__), but I would mast__ by applying pressure. Although I didn't dress, I remember thinking about wearing womens panties while I did it, and I must not have been over 5 or 6 years old. My sisters and cousin dressed me up as a little baby girl when I was 3 or 4, and they still tease me about it ocassionally today when talking about old times (which I hate). I remember growing up that I would always sneak Penthouse magazines and mosthly loved the parts with two women the most. My first serious dressing came when I was living on my own around age 20. I would get a hold of bras, panties and play with myself. Later, when married, I would use my wifes clothes (size 7 in those days) when she was gone. One time I put on her makeup and a green dress. I looked so hot in the mirror I wanted to do me, and I started having fantasies about going out with guys.

Laura

jesse
05-19-2007, 08:17 AM
I can remember it being at around 9-10 yo. trying on my aunts pantyhose in her cellar where the washer and dryer were. She had dozens of pairs there. It was so exciting to be surrounded by such lingere, it was so intoxicating!:p

RachelDenise
05-19-2007, 08:45 AM
For me it began by trying on my mom's bras and panties around age 11 or 12. I eventually added her pantyhose and girdles. I began to buy my own things when I was 14 by using the JC Penny catalogue through the mail. It wasn't until I was in college that I got enough courage to buy in person. I continue to dress and buy things and I'm almost 50!

wtb Jessica
05-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Ever since about 3 maybe 4 something just did not feel right. latter on as i got older and learned more i realized what i had been feeling all my life. That i was a women traped i a mans body. I was about 8 maybe 9. So i started to wear some of my two sisters clothes and pajamas. although i did much in the closet and tride my best to hide it. did not all ways work. got found out many time but that did not stop me. still do it now at the age of 24 just a little more openly though. just wish i could get my mom and some of my other family to under stand more and allow me to be the girl i need to be. Becouse who knows it could be fun for them we could all go shopping.

sami1952
05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
I had the same guesttion a few weeks ago but for me it started around 12,but i didn't start doing it full fem until my so found my clothes and ask who's clothes were they,i told her they were mine,that was 8 years ago ,now she knows and i don't hide anymore.

Michelle8
05-19-2007, 02:52 PM
I was probably ten when I first felt the impulse to crossdress.
It just felt so right.I was drawn to the clothes.And it got
worse as I Got older.Now I could never give it up,

edina1
05-19-2007, 06:38 PM
about 4 watching girls in old fashioned blue knickers in gym and wishing I could be like them, then swapping clothes with my cousins about 6 or 7, and later age 11 living inn my granny's house, finding and hiding some blue knickers.... then a student... pantyhose! (and what am I doing here now in a dress?)

Margaret
05-20-2007, 05:37 AM
I have early recollections of trying on a girls petticoat when I was 3 or 4 years old.
A little later I remember wearing a girls swimming costume, while at the beach with a neighbour's family. i did not have my own swimmers so they dressed me in one of their daughter's.
I started dressing on my own around 12 years old; trying on my mother all-in-one girdle and stockings. I was hooked! 40 years later I still love girdles; and long-line bras.

nicoleazcd
05-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Around the age of five. I got caught my my parents wearing my sisters clothes. They decided i should wear them to school the next day. I used to dress up with my sisters clothes alot when we were left without a babysitterprobably about the age of 10. I then would put on a very appealing sun dress of my moms. Her heels were to big for me but i was determined to wear them and made it work. Have been dressing since then .

JenniferR771
05-20-2007, 08:52 AM
I was fascinated and starred and starred--a boy at a school carnival had been dressed up as a sexy fortune-telling gypsy, when i was age about 9. (No insult intended to real gypsies.)

Again about age 12 on Halloween school party day. A classmate Peter (whose mother was a beautician) dressed him up beautifully as a woman, black dress, wig, heels, purse. We all thought he was a substitute teacher. I was so interested, i couldn't take my eyes off him. Jealous, yet to scarred to try any women's clothes myself--until a year later in the privacy of my mother's room.

MelindaC
05-20-2007, 09:23 AM
At age 11, when I first actually began wearing on a regular basis. That was when I felt the need to try on mom's girdle and stockings. Once I had them on, I was completely hooked. Things just progressed on from there. And I still love wearing a girdle and stockings, and don't feel properly dressed without them.

The need to dress actually started much earlier, probably about 6 or 7. On at least one occasion for Halloween, I was dressed as a frumpy old maid, wearing a dress and heels --- and I liked it. When we kids got dragged along on shopping expeditions, even at that young age I found myself very interested in the lingerie department, and especially the girdle counters, which held a particular fascination for me.

Even into college age, I was often pressed into service by mom to put on a dress or skirt she was making so it could be hemmed. How I enjoyed that!! Must be why I feel so comfortable wearing a dress...

It wasn't until I was on my own in my 20's that I was able to start buying my own things --- mostly by just going to the department stores and buying them.

Leglover2k8
05-20-2007, 09:27 AM
For me, It was around the age of 9. "borrowing" my sisters ballet clothes and costumes was the start. After that i was especially hooked on tights. I was always checking to see if she had thrown any out. It just made me feel better to be wearing the "other genders" clothes. I then made choices in my life both to oppress this feeling (over compensate) and to embrace, and find ways of wearing in more socially acceptable ways. ie: cycling just to wear the spandex. It got my body into pretty good shape, and i just loved feeling the wind over the spandex.

I guess thats where i first wore the clothes, but it was always percolating under the surface.

Hugs
-Sera

Michelle04240
05-20-2007, 09:52 AM
I put on panties for the first time at about age 10 and kept a stash in the bathroom under a cabinet. (probably still there lol) Put on my first full outfit at about age 15, full make-up at 28 (though I had dabbled before), my wig and breastforms came at 33.

TeriAnn
05-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I started out by putting on my mothers heels, I was about 5 or 6 when I did this. As I got a little older I would ride my bike to the local store and I "borrowed" a pair of sandels. This was the being of my life as a crossdresser I realized I should have been a girl when I was 12. I got to stay at my neighbors house when I was sick. The neighbor had a sixteen year old daughter and needless to say since she was not there I really got into clothes. I even borrowed a pair of wedge heel pumps.:devil: Bet she never figured out where they went. Since then I have pulled together an extensive collection of clothes underwear heels and anything to do with being a female. I wish I could have had SRS but I didn't I regret it now. Alas it wasn't meant to be. Oh well I will always enjoy what I can do until it is my time to leave this earth. :D

Andi
05-20-2007, 04:09 PM
I hope this story isn’t too long or boring but I think it illustrates many of the quirks of fate that can befall a crossdresser. Maybe it’s very familiar to the rest of you and I just think it’s unique to me.

When I was 8 years old I had my first encounter with dressing. I found a box of my aunts clothes stored in our shed. When I opened it there was a pair of white high-heeled sandals starring at me. I don’t know why but I just had to try them on. A year later my mom tried to get me to dress as a girl for a Halloween party but I adamantly refused due to all kinds of fears including the fear that I might like it. Over the next several years I didn’t try to dress and didn’t think about it either. At the age of 12 I began to be interested and intrigued again by women’s clothes. One day when my folks went shopping I explored my mom’s things and put on a bra, panties, skirt, sweater and her red high heels. A rush came over me and I felt delightfully lightheaded. As I lay on the bed looking at my “breasts” I suddenly and thoroughly wet my panties. This was the first time I had had that experience and it felt so wonderful. Needless to say I looked for every opportunity after that to pretend and get that special feeling again.

When I went off to college the dressing ceased because I lived with a roommate in a dorm. I got married in my junior year to a sweet, attractive woman who liked to wear dresses and high heels. After two years of dating we decided to marry. She had no clue about the other me. We moved her things into an apartment the week before the wedding and I couldn’t resist sampling. Imagine my surprise to find that many of her things fit perfectly. After the wedding, I didn’t dress again thinking it was the right thing to do, as I was finishing school while she worked to support us. One night we were talking and playing around and out of the blue she said, “I wonder what you would look like as a girl?” I played coy and slightly uncooperative while inside me my heart was racing a mile a minute. Finally I let her have her way and she went to work – panties, bra (filled with grapefruits), stockings, slip, skirt, sweater, makeup, jewelry, and of course high heels! I was so excited I thought I would pass out. After an hour or two we had to undo everything and return to “normal” whatever that was at this point. A few nights later as I was feverishly studying I commented how calming being dressed was and how I was much more able to concentrate on the school material. To my surprise she let me dress myself in her things again and this began a regular occurrence. As they say once the genie is out of the bottle how do you get him/her back in? As time went on she began to buy me things on her own, makeup, dresses, shoes and even a wig. One night as we were leaving for the show she asked if she could borrow a pair of MY heels. I wasn’t dressed but I was so flattered and proud to be her girlfriend. Even though I never went out of the apartment as a girl, I was having a ball and since she was shopping with me and alone for me I thought she was very supportive. Wrong!

After I graduated I got a very good job with a fortune 500 top ten company. The dressing time quickly came to virtual standstill due to my wife’s sudden change in attitude about dressing at home and I didn’t want to jeopardize my career by doing it somewhere else. I managed a few evenings alone in the spare bedroom but when my wife became pregnant with our first child she said the dressing had to stop, the stuff I owned had to be purged and she didn’t ever want my femme self in her life again. I was in a real bad way; caught between my love for her, my new responsibilities of provider/father to be and the other self I so much wanted to be. There really wasn’t a selfish choice to be made so I did as she said and bottled my desires/feelings deep inside. Forty years later, with only a few isolated ventures to the femme side, the kids have all left home and I am now retired. I have more alone time now and since I don’t have to get up early each day for work my time to be me is late at night when my wife is asleep. I have procured a small stash again– 1 set of undies, one skirt, one top, a little makeup, clip-on earrings and 2 pair of 4” heels. I don’t think she suspects and she is still dead set against crossdressing yet ironically she is openly supportive of gay and transgender rights.

Don’t get me wrong by the tone of this story. My situation is not my wife’s fault. She’s a wonderful woman in all regards and I’m very lucky to have found her. I made the choices along the way on my own. Although I have lived with those choices all these years, I can’t help but feel like I’ve missed out on something. I’m glad I discovered this forum and I appreciate the company the girls here afford each other. It means a lot to a “girl” like me to know I am not the only one who struggled and is struggling with these feelings.

Was this too much information?

SandyR
05-20-2007, 07:12 PM
12, tried on my moms pantyhoses.......Been hooked ever since.

SandyR

brenya
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
as posted in another thread, around 6 when I would play in my mom and sisters clothes, I also stole some of my sisters barbies and played with them in the wee hours after bedtime

Stormgirl
05-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Around when I was about 8 years old

Cindyloo
05-20-2007, 10:02 PM
My first crossdressing experience was when I was around 13 or 14. I wanted to be a girl for halloween. Told my sister and she dressed me up with some of her clothes. She had me wear a pair of her panties, jeans, trainer bra and white top. At that time I had long blond hair so I did not need a wig. She applied a little makeup to my face, lip gloss and I was ready to go. I felt like a princess that night. Went out in public with my sister to go trick or treating. Some of the neighbors recognized me but said I looked pretty.

That is when I should have continued my crossdressing but I did not.

Cindy

chrissietoo
05-20-2007, 11:42 PM
My first clear memory was at ten, when I also asked to be a girl for Halloween. I'm sure I was dressing before then, but I don't remember. My mom was great, and went to the thrift store and put together a lovely outfit, complete with curls and a handbag. I felt absolutely wonderful! Some of the other kids teased me during the school parade, and my mom has a great picture of me bashing one of them with my handbag! (not very lady-like, but effective).

Around that time, also, a buddy and I would raid his mom's lingerie drawer and dress for each other, something that was very exciting for both of us, expecially since we had just discovered the pleasures of masturbation!!

One of my best friends was a tomboy who would visit her granny in our neighborhood every summer. Over the years, we had explored our bodies together, and I had been excited to wear her panties, which she freely gave me (not particularly caring).

One summer she suddenly appeared with budding breasts and a bra to hold them. This quickly started another wave of exploration and clothes swapping, but now very much in secret. She coveted my baseball uniform as much as I did her bra! and crazy us, she would stuff panties in the crotch to make a bulge, as I would her bra. :heehee: She was very boyish and cute, and grew up to have many beautiful girlfriends.

The feeling, and the "permission" stayed with me, and I always shared clothes a little or a lot with my gf's--I'm so comfortable (and much sweeter) as Chrissie, they have usually been happy to share.

xoxo chrissie

LindaTS
05-21-2007, 10:14 AM
I think it was when I was about 6, maybe 7 years old, or so my mom told me. I have a very clear memory of the episode and it was great moment in my life.

joperinal
05-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I think I was 7 or 8

gennee
05-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Two years ago at age fifty-six.

Gennee

:happy:

Denielleinheels
05-21-2007, 12:21 PM
I started at 9 stopped at 21 started at 27 stopped at 31 started at 35 and ain't stoppind again. It is me and that's who I am

Sandra H
05-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I knew from around the age of 5 or 6 that I should have been a girl. I started wearing my mums underwear, panties, stockings etc. When I was about 10 my granny had a friends girl staying with her for a week and she would be about 16 and when she went home I found a bag of silky panties in a cupboard. I went to look, touch, feel and wear them as often as I could.

I would be 15 years old when I brought my first pair of panties and pantyhose and hide them in my bedroom and wore them 2 or 3 times a week. Then when I left home and got married I told my wife who helped me with my cloths so I started wearing panties, pantyhose or stockings everyday. I also dressed fully in the evening and wore a nightdress every night. My wife and I would wear each others panties, pantyhose, stockings and nightdresses. Sadly, my wife died in April 2004, I now wear most of her cloths now and it has made me feel better over my lose.

I am sat here tonight wearing one of her bras, top and skirt. NICE.!!!! :D

Ruth
05-21-2007, 04:01 PM
I can recall being fascinated by my mother's underclothes at a very early age - probably 4 or 5. Then I constantly wanted to wear girls clothes but got absolutely no opportunity. I had no sisters for a start. Then in my teens, 12 or 13 I would think, my mother got a full time job so I usually had the house to myself after I got home from school until she got in. And in that time I would try on her clothes.
The story from there on is a long one, but you only asked about when we started...

Summer314
05-21-2007, 06:04 PM
I agree it is an important question. Had no idea I was such a late bloomer at 13 when I found my older cousins bikini in the bathroom where she'd changed. Almost 40 years ago and see it clear as crystal. Blue & white flower pattern, 'S' hook on top and still damp from when she took it off. It was wonderful and I loved it.
Gee, do you think that was a turning point for me?

Missy
05-21-2007, 06:28 PM
It was with the Boy next door role playing games when we were alone him male me female and this was around when I was about 7 or 8 years old still in first grade. later I just kept on wearing panties and bras when ever I could

Missy

LisaCMW
05-21-2007, 06:33 PM
I started out when I was around 13 or 14, can't really remember why... I felt ashamed until recently I admitted my crossdressing to a therapist, who encouraged me. My first time out will be June 6th though, road trip from CT to NC shopping along the way...Yay!

Katie-Jayne
05-21-2007, 06:40 PM
I think I was 8 or 9 when I dressed for the first time and subsequently got caught by my parents (Doh!). Didn't put me off though and I used to get left round my nan's when my mum and her went shopping. So of course I went investigating in her wardrobe. She had some fantastic shoes. It was such a shame when my feet got too big to fit them.

raelene
05-21-2007, 06:45 PM
I started at the ripe old age of seven when I wore my sisters bras and panties, she was seventeen at that time. Ive been dressing since and wear everything femme even tampons. I dont try to pass just love to dress. My favorite items to wear are ruffled panties and sissy dresses, but I also like baby doll nighties, bras, skirts, blouses, dresses, and of course I wear panties 24/7. When im not in panties I wear diapers and baby plastic pants, I can thank my girl friend for that as she got me into wearing them as she wears them herself and even under her dresses many times at work.
Raelene

chrissietoo
05-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I’m glad I discovered this forum and I appreciate the company the girls here afford each other. It means a lot to a “girl” like me to know I am not the only one who struggled and is struggling with these feelings.

Thanks for telling your story, it's wonderful, and I can relate to so much of it!!

xoxo chrissie

Misty_cder
05-22-2007, 03:08 AM
I first fell in love with my mothers nylons at the age of 14. She would hang them in my bathroom to dry. The bathroom was next to the washer and dryer. Every now and then she would have a pair of white tights that were my favorite.

Annemarie
05-22-2007, 10:22 AM
12 or 13 I think.When dressing was a midnight or 5 am activity.

Sarah Plumber
05-22-2007, 10:26 AM
I guess it was about 6-7 for me.
Although I do remember playing at "Star Treck" with my best mate, and insisting that we landed on a planet where the aliens turned us into girls! He always said "yeah, they do that to you" and I have to save you. Would you believe it? I'm still intouch with him after nearly 40 years. I haven't the guts to ask if he remembers that. But then that was as far as it went. I didn't even get to dress up. I just had to pretend.

Ha' if only I knew then what I know now.......

sparks
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Somewhere around age four and still counting. I don't think I ever really stopped dressing after that.

Jeanine
05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I have Glaucomas and my breasts started to develop at 11. All the other kids, including my 3 older sisters, and a lot of adults made fum of me and said I needed a bra.

I started out by "trying on" my sisters' bras when I was 13 ...My boobs completely filled the cups of my oldest sister Patti's B underwire bra like it was custom made for me ... After finding out how good the bras felt against my skin, it wasn't long before I graduated into panties, stockings high heel shoes, dresses, slips, shirts, tops, bikini bathing suits, wigs and a little makeup as well.

All 3 of my sisters caught me wearing their clothes several time and always snitched to my Mom. I think Mom secretly wished I had been born a girl as much as I did but she always yelled and screamed at me and ordered me to leave my sister's clothing alone.

It wasn't until Mom came home unexpectedly and caught me wearing a thong, fishnet stockings, a micro-mini skirt, a tune top, 4 inch spiked heels,
a wig and full makeup that she decided to take me to a Gender Councilor

After several months of private sessions, the councilor asked Mom and all of my sisters to attend the sessions as well. She was a forward thinking woman and she explained that it would be best for everyone if I was allowed to dress as a female as often as I wanted to at home only because the general public in the 1950s frowned upon crossdressing.

After that, I was allowed to dress as as girl, at home, as often as I wanted to ... Me and Mom, and all of my sisters borrowed and wore each other's clothes all the tim.e

Mom and and the girls always took me along on shopping trips to the malls
on so I woul have a full wardrobe of feminine clothes, makeup and shoes as well.

Hugs-N-Kisses,
Jeanine

LilSissyStevie
05-23-2007, 02:25 AM
My first experience with crossdressing was when I was about 5 years old. We lived outside of town and I only had my sisters to play with. The only other kids living near us were girls, also. My sisters and their friends would have me wear their dresses so that I could play dolls with them. It was all very innocent, but I really liked being one of the girls.

My grandmother watched us kids while our parents worked. She would buy dresses and sun suits for my sisters but I would get nothing. “Boys don't need a lot of clothes,” she said. It was obvious she didn't like boys much. That made me want to be a girl even more. I played “dress-up” with my sisters until I was 11 when our family split up and I moved to California to live with my dad.

When I was 6 or 7 my mom enrolled me in ballet classes because my sisters were taking lessons and she didn't want me just hanging around while the girls were dancing. I had to wear my tights and leotard to school under my clothes because class was right after school. It wasn't exactly crossdressing, since boys and girls wore the same practice outfit, but it was still considered very girlie. Boys just didn't take ballet lessons in the early 60's. So, I was the only boy in the class. I learned real quick to hide the tights and leotard real well because when the other kids found out I got teased mercilessly. Those are my earliest memories.

Gerri Paul
05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
="Comi[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]As a young boy I use to crawl under the dining room table at my grandmothers house and rub the legs that had hose on.Sounds weird but I knew then that I loved nylons.So when I grew a little I would sneek into my grandmas room and take a pair of her stockings (the ones with the lines on the back ) and put them on.So Im guessing 10 or so. Take care Girls... Gerri Paul

heatherts21
05-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I started when I was 12 :-)

Jasmina Lace
05-23-2007, 10:25 PM
It was sometime during those years just before puberty when a young boy starts to pay attention to girls, but not quite in a post-puberty sexual way. I remember during those years spending vacations at my grandmother’s house and she had this bedroom with all her many shoes, clothes, and perfumes (she loved to collect perfumes). It was where I slept and for some reason, unconscious at the time, that room made me feel so warm and secure. I guess at some point I decided to see what it was like to play dress up like girls did and got into some of her things. From that point forward I have always dreamed about having a very feminine bedroom to spend time and dress up in. Warm memories, thanks!!:happy:

melissacd65
05-24-2007, 12:10 AM
i started about age ten,my sister and another was playing in an old car with boxes of clothes in the back seat when we all started trying them on and someone threw a full ship at me and dared me to try it on, it felt so silky and coool against my skin and been hooked ever since off and on for over 30 years

Ekatcha
05-24-2007, 02:04 AM
I don't remember myself. By that I mean, I don't remember much of my childhood through til the past few years. I accept that though, and really it's probably for my own good. My earliest glimpses, however, are probably in the roughly 10 year old time-frame. I remember trying shoes first (something which I absolutely love to this day!). I was an only child, so I had to make do with what I could find, but I do know it progressed from there. I had my parents buy me Keds before I could (dunno how I pulled that off) and then my own clothes when I had a job. By college it was full on I suppose, and between the start and now it's come and gone due to my own suppressings... but I can't see as how I can ignore me any longer.

miss laureux
05-24-2007, 01:32 PM
.It started with puberty. I always loved those foreign erotic soft-core porn movies on Showtime. I found myself always getting turned on by garterbelts, stockings, etc... Around early teens, I saw the film, SID & NANCY.... where there was a dominatrix and a man slave chained to the ceiling.

I never put 2 and 2 together until I started stealing clothes from the women I knew. (early teenage years) At first, I was ashamed and couldn't believe it. In privacy, I began to dress up more and more.

With the women I dated, I made them wear lingerie and corsets, etc...

Then... the late 90's... the Internet truly made my fetish bloom. I discovered Forced Feminization, french maids, sissy maids, and ebay!!! This way, I could purchase all the kinky lingerie I wanted in secret!!! With the internet, I found out what I liked and what I didn't like....

neon_noodle
05-24-2007, 01:56 PM
A bit later for me, mid 30's. My facination with high heels, stockings, and panties led me to try them for myself.

Miss Laureux, nice photo. Is it you?

Brenda_fish
05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
44 here. I have always been infatuated with women - figured most guys are. In my late 30s I started to pay more attention to what they wore and what particular things I liked - heels are a big one. I then became "aware" that I wanted to know how it felt. I'd done nothing yet but dropped the bomb on my wife of 10 years. She was shocked but fairly understanding. Still in the closet but love when I get to be pretty!

Brenda

Michelle_NY
05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
I first started about 5 or 6 yrs old. I was trying on my Mother'sstockings, girdle and slip. It grew from there.

cdsissy12
05-24-2007, 07:59 PM
i started crossdressing when i was 13.first i was wearing my sister's pantyhose.then my girlfriend's skirt, pantyhose,high heel,stocking.when im 16 i started make-up.

missattitude
05-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Well, since I can remeeber. About 3or 4 . Was a pair of tights and the rest was history. Ever since then I have been going to town. I love all girls stuff. Just can't accept fully yet. oh well

Lanore
05-26-2007, 03:00 PM
I've been who I am since around 5. I was made fun of because I sat to pee. I didn't know any term for how I felt, I just knew it was ok for me. I've always dressed more female than male and the cloths I wear at home I wear in the world. Since I was raised without labels, they don't mean that anything to me now.

Lanore

KarenNY
05-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I started around 7 or 8, maybe even earlier, in my mother's "overflow" closet in the guest room... my mother and I were on our own, the sperm donor having split when I was about 5. I think I looked up to my mother and wanted to be like her when I grew up, never mind that I was a boy... She had a lot of pretty clothes (okay, nice for the late '70s anyway) and always dressed femininely -- she worked as the office manager for a financial planner and thus had a lot of nice clothes. When I was about 9 or 10 and in fourth grade, I started being a "latchkey" kid, arriving home from school before my mother got home from work... so that gave me even more time to "explore" my mother's closets, as I checked out her bedroom closet and dresser drawers. By the time I was 11, I was not only trying on her clothes, but her lingerie, pantyhose and high heels. In those years, I also stayed at a familiy friend's house when my mother was working, watched by dear Mrs. Holmes. I even explored hers and her daughter Nancy's closets when I had the chance.

Mother discovered my interest when I was 12, coming home early one day and almost catching me red-handed in her pink ruffled blouse and light gray skirt suit and heels... I was fast enough to change, but she found her clothes on the floor of her closet, confronted me about them, and as I cried about it, she encouraged me to talk about my dressing interest... and I discovered that she was actually okay with it -- concerned, of course, but not angry and only upset that I was sneaking around behind her back. So that all led to my mother's wonderful acceptance and support of my dressing, and her buying me girls clothes, makeup and everything else. Hey, it was just the two of us, who the heck was I hurting? Turned out also that Mrs. Holmes knew about my "explorations" as well, and she was also one of my biggest supporters -- she absolutely doted on me as Karen, and I had not one but two places I could go and dress up and be a girl, my house and Mrs. Holmes'. I even inherited Nancy's hand-me-downs -- all those delicious ruffled blouses and Gunne Sax dresses from the early '80s!

So that's part of my life's story.

Karen Johnson
05-27-2007, 02:28 AM
The first time I recall was when I was 5 or 6. My big sisters white cotton panties and sun dress. I can still remember how nice it felt to put it on, how natural it felt. Later in my teens I would sneak her or my mom's stuff when I got the chance, then later on my first wife's.
When I was in my late forties I came out to my second wife and she bought me a pink nightie and then put it on me so I wouldn't feel so awkward about dressing in front of her. That was the first girlie thing that belonged to me.

CD Tammy
05-27-2007, 08:01 AM
I was SIX. I remember it clearly. My step-mother had far too many clothes for her closets so she used mine to hold the extra. One day she changed quickly and left a pair of pantyhose on the closet floor. I loved the way the felt and wore them under my clothing for weeks.

How could they stretch to fit her long sexy legs and still fit me too? Size "B" I still remember.

Sarah V
05-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I started at about the age of 9 -10 when I noticed a pair of my mom's stockings (or were they pantyhose?--that was a long,long time ago:happy: ) hanging over one of the towel bars in the bathroom when I was taking a bath one day. That was the start of it all right! I have never really stopped since, except while I was in college, but even then I certainly kept up my interest in things.

Like most I imagine, my dressing progressed from the very simple to the full dressing I do at home and when I go out today. I too started out trying on and wearing my sisters' things. I could never wear my mothers things as she was much larger than I. As my sister got older (we have always been about the same size) when she would throw stuff out or get ready to donate things she did not want anymore, well, somehow I would intercept them and make them my own. It was not until I was out of college and on my own that I began to buy things for me. Used to go to a lot of second hand and charity shops, and found some wonderful things (many of which I still have).....and on the 'el cheap too! Today I buy almost anything I want mostly new from regular stores. I know my sizes pretty well and that makes things easier. I have also incorporated a lot of ladies wear appropriate for some of the activities I lake to participate in (exercise, dance, ectc.)

The only thing that I didn't get into till much later on in life was the use of make-up and using a wig, but even that has been over 12 years now.

LIke one of the others ladies posting has said, this is only a small part of the story of the development of Sarah over the last 30+ years. .

Rebecca C
05-28-2007, 01:02 AM
i believe i started around 7 years old , wow thats 30 years ago . crossdressing has become a very big part of my life and it just gets better and better as time goes on .

clbenster
05-28-2007, 08:19 AM
I have been dressing up in females clothing ever since I was a young boy and was stealing panties and various other clothes from my older sisters room and then going back to my room and trying the clothes on and I realized that I enjoyed wearing female clothes better because they felt better and also I had a type of sexual arousal from the clothes as well. So from like 7 or 8 til now.

Raychel
05-28-2007, 08:49 AM
It was right around the age of puberty for me. I guess somewhere around 10

Samantha43
05-28-2007, 09:22 AM
I was in 13 or 14 when I first started experimenting with make-up. I would put it on every chance I got (I only got caught once.....). Soon after that I raided my mom's boxes of old clothes she had stored in the basement and I was on my way. It is something I have done ever since. I don't dress often now, just a few times a year.

Mardi
05-28-2007, 09:24 AM
started dressing in my teens every chance I could get

Diane Douglas
05-28-2007, 09:56 AM
I remember trying on my sister's bikini when I ws about 14. I don't remember that much about it. Later I started wearing my G/F clothes when she wasn't around. After I got married, I stayed in the closet until about 40 when I strted to acquire my own wardrobe.

Glenda
05-28-2007, 09:58 AM
A late bloomer with a twist. I didn't crossdress until age 45 when a girlfriend wanted to dress me for a Halloween party. Everyone was amazed at how natural I was. The way I looked, moved and sat. Up to that day I had worn a mustache. I shaved it for the party and haven't grown it back since.

But reading these forums, I can remember as a young child how much I liked the feel of women's clothes, looking at the styles in magazines and award shows and can even remember trying on some of my mother's clothes once when my parents and brothers were away from the farm for a few hours. I'm not sure how old I was. I must have been between 6 - 9 years old. So even though I didn't really experiment from that point until I was 45 it was like a spotlight shining on my face when I first saw myself with make-up. I knew it was what I had always wanted (or needed) to be.

Sugar01
05-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Not until my early 20's.

Rita B
05-28-2007, 06:38 PM
I did a search to see if a thread like this was done and didn't find one or maybe I just don't know how to do a full blown search.

Anyway, please advise at what age you were when you first started to cross dress and how you felt. Did you continue or stop for awhile? What articles of clothing/makeup did you start with? Who's clothing was it?

I started at 5 years old with my mothers underclothes (slips, nylons, panties, shoes) and eventually at about 8-10 years old was also getting into her dresses and bathing suits. They have pictures of me with her lip stick on (that was the time they caught me). I stopped for short periods of time and started again throughout my life up to about 4 years ago when I started to dress in something pretty much full time. I came out to my wife about three + years ago.

Right now at work I am wearing and typically do wear everyday, thigh high holdups, a bra, a butterfly necklace under my shirt, and perfume (lightly applied when at work and normally when at home). I sleep in a nightgown most nights. My wife and I have the same nightgowns just in different sizes. So one could say, we dress alike. :heehee: FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ash :doll:OK Are you ready for this? You already saw my picture when I was 3. The only vivid recollections that I have is when I must have been about 12 years old. To say that my mother doted on me would be an understatement. I could probably write a book on the subject. My mother was a very elegant, classy, and talented lady. If you check my threads, you will find one that tells about how she was my role model.

To cut to the chase, she was an excellent seamstress with an exclusive clientele. Many of the clothes she worked on were ball and prom gowns, and occasionally wedding dresses. I don't know why she did not own a "dress form". Anyways, she would use me to model these gowns so she could do hems and other alterations. I still have images in my mind of standing on a small box, sometimes wearing her high heel shoes, and admiring myself in front of a full length mirror. I did protest at times, but not strongly enough. I will never forget the first time that she had me put on this gorgeous satin bridal gown. I had never felt anything so wonderful on my body before. I was hooked on satin from that moment on.

The next thing I remember is going through my mother's bureau drawers looking for her satin slips and nightgowns which I would borrow and wear to bed. I also discovered her glace kid gloves and acquired yet another fetish. When she was gone, I would strut around the house in her slip and kid gloves and fur coat.

This went on and off for several years. It was not until I was 35 years old when a lady friend of mine decided to play fantasy games . Guess what my fantasy was. Well she did help me with make up and purchased clothes and helped turn me into Rita .

It's been on and off for a long time. I am finally comfortable with who I am which is not a bad person, really. The curse has been lifted. Thank God

Rita B

Oh yes Rita dresses whenever she can :hugs:

Joy Carter
05-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Grandma's house dress. I was three or four at the time. God I don't remember why. I just know I was ashamed of who I was until coming here.

Morgan3705
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I guess I started the way every kids starts: wearing some of mom's underwear. I think I was somewhere around 8 or 9 at the time.

Sarahwithanh11
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
The first time I ever put on a skirt was when I was 14.

But as early as 4 or 5, I used to like to play in the coat closet and put my arm's through my mom's coat. I never really thought about why I liked to do that, but in light of later developments it's pretty obvious! The fact that it took me so long to actually try on some of my mom's clothes was probably a lack of opportunity rather than a lack of interest!

andreeatv
06-29-2007, 08:44 AM
who will say from what age start to dress in girl,and in what clothes and what are to do then.
i start when i have 10 years.before i saw to TV many shows and movies etc,and i think i like the girls who have pantyhose and strong make up.in one day i was alone home,i go in my parents bedroom and i look in my moms clothes.in that moment i feel a good sensation,and i begin to put a pair of white panties,a nice flower blouse,but when i try a pair of superb white pantyhose i feel something unbelive.i continue with a red shoe with heels and to finished i go in front of mirror and when i saw what i saw was amazing.a beauty little girl or lady .is not complete without a few make up,and i put red lipstick,make blue eye few mascara,and i am a real young girl.was incredible.i wish that day be without end.i am so upset beacause i have not pics when i was child or teen dress as girls.is somebody who have pics when was child or preteen CD?.If have somebody pics with child young CD
please put

Mary L
06-29-2007, 09:29 AM
I borrowed my mother's panties or girdles for erotic reasons beginning at 12 or 13. Nothing more. When married in my 20's, same with wife's panties, on occasion. Not until my 40's did things begin to escalate, adding more nylon items (slip, camisole, pantyhose), then a skirt and synthetic slinky blouse, then a bra under it. Finally, one evening alone, I donned a crumby wig belonging to my kids, dressed fully with bra stuffed with socks, and tried some makeup. I was utterly amazed at my feelings and desire to do it again when I finally added lipstick! Transformation! Not beautiful, but acceptable. I went out that night for the first time, wearing my own sneakers, but otherwise, fully dressed, and window-shopped. Took me a while after that to realize that I had gradually become a crossdresser (I had regarded the panty wearing as more of a sexual fetish), at which point I looked on the internet. Mid-forties by then. So, when did I start? Not sure as it is probably a matter of definitions.

Natasha&Jane
06-29-2007, 10:52 AM
I started at about the age of 7 when my mother brought a dress home for one of her friends daughters. I felt the material and it felt so devine I slipped back into the room and tried it on. It was a satin party dress which was so so different from all of my clothes I loved it and tried it on about 3 times before she took it to her friends.

After that I dressed again at the age of about c. 12 with her clothes, my nieghbours daughters about 17 when feeding thier cat. My gf's, wifes and the bought my own now my wife knows and supports me ;-) lucky me hehehe

jennCD
06-29-2007, 11:03 AM
I started actively when i was about 11, but trying to remember back, I'd think emotionally it was a bit before that. I can remember images, mostly from television that may have triggered my natural response. We all remember the old Warner Brothers toons where Bugs Bunny is in drag to outsmart his adversary.... My specific memory, among the many, is of one sequence where Elmer Fudd, in a dream sequence, is dressed up en femme with wig, dress, heels and makeup, by Bugs and gets chased by some horny wolves... and I can remember my child's mind's eye saying "Wow, if he can look that pretty, I want to look that pretty."
I took photos some years later as a teen, processed the negs at home and have the securely stashed... been years since I had them out.... probably forgot where I even have them stored!... Silly me....

Joy Carter
06-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I aways felt closer to my sisters and one beautiful cousin. My first dressing was in grandma's house dress at age four. I think ???????:D

TerriM
06-29-2007, 11:58 AM
My earliest recollection is putting on my mother's housedress when i was about 12. I remember looking in the mirror and liking the way I looked and felt. I remember reading a Superman comic book many times in which Jimmy Olsen gets dressed up as a female.

Yours Terri

Desiree Marcel
06-29-2007, 12:48 PM
My first time fully dressed would have likely been when I was about 11 or so, in my step mother's clothes, while everyone else was at church (another good reason to eschew organized religion! :) ). I know I first tried on a bra when I was about 8. One of my earliest memories was when I was 2 or 3, atching my mom put on makeup and wanting her to put some on me too. I had a recurring dream when I was very young (maybe 4 to 6 or so) about a magic pair of earrings that woul turn me into a woman.

Desi

KandisTX
06-29-2007, 01:11 PM
I think back to all those years ago when I started down my CDing road. I was, at first, strictly a lingerie gurl. I would wear panties, pantyhose, slips, bras, etc..etc.. if it was female, undergarment, I would wear it.

The first time I was fully dressed up, I recall was with my second wife whom knew I wore lingerie from the start of our relationship, so I guess she was attempting to "scare" it out of me by making me completely over. (I'll post more on that later in another post). That of course backfired and I have dressed completely ever since.

Kandis:love:

Chrysoprase
06-29-2007, 04:50 PM
4-6 years old is the range in most cases. There often is no data on the childhood of many people that realized in later life, to see if there was anything present in early childhood.

Lovely Rita
06-29-2007, 05:56 PM
I started with Nylons at the age of three and never stopped wearing them and progressed to makeup dresses etc. etc.

Patricia Danielle
06-29-2007, 06:44 PM
:drink:Well its hard to say but I figure 9 or 10, I'm the 10th of twelve kids I had 11 sisters so I've always wore night gowns and slips to bed got to wear a prom dress or two or three so they could be hemmed and so on and I shared my little nylon gown fetish with two of my sisters and much to my suprise they did'nt freak out on me so I had an unlimited supply of night gowns full or half slips skirts. My younger sister even buoght me 4 or 5 long nylon night gowns and let me keep them in there room. I still can't figure out why nylon does what it does to me, but I LOVE IT!!! Patricia Danielle..:drink: I have coffee life is good!

Lisa Marie
06-29-2007, 06:49 PM
I rememeber it was at age 9 after my dad had passed away I started to sneak into my mom's drawers and wear her pantyhose. I loved pantyhose so much. After my dad passed away I was mostly raised by women. My grandma always let me wear her pantyhose when I went over to her house for the summer she never seemed to care. So that was my first love of being dressed as a girl pantyhose.

racquel
06-29-2007, 06:53 PM
[.i am so upset beacause i have not pics when i was child or teen dress as girls.is somebody who have pics when was child or preteen CD?.If have somebody pics with child young CD
please put[/QUOTE]
This line makes me a bit nervous.:eek:

SandyR
06-29-2007, 07:58 PM
12, tried on my moms panty hose, been hooked ever since.

Hugs.

SandyR

SweetCaroline
06-29-2007, 08:25 PM
I was five or six when I first put on my sister's night gown one Sunday morning, in front of my two younger brothers when my parents weren't around. It remember a few things about it, mainly that I wanted to do it, but was embarrassed to do it. I remember standing on a chair and dancing or something, and my little brothers were laughing at me, and I was scared as hell that one of my parents would walk in.

But at the same time I felt...different. Good. Like this was the way I should feel. Good enough that I wanted to do it again. :happy:

Marla151
06-29-2007, 09:49 PM
I think I was about six or so. I went into my moms room and tried on a pair of her panties. I don't even know why I did it other than having the urge to. Shortly after that I got busted trying to shave my legs becasue I cut myself and my parents were a little worried. I still snuck around and tried on her pantyhose and lingerie though and got busted a few more times. I remember once in middle school showing my best friend at the time that I knew how to put on a bra, this thouroughly freaked him out, so I didn't do that anymore. I was trying on whole outfits and makeup by then, got caught once in high school and my parents tried to talk me into going to a psychiatrist so I stopped for a while. At first I thought it was a sexual fetish but as it turns out it was much more. I just started going out in public fully dressed recently though.

DerekInNYC
06-29-2007, 10:14 PM
..... dressing after I was married - it gave me access to full wardrobes

DerekInNYC
06-29-2007, 10:19 PM
I first put on panties ( sister's ) around 5 or 6. Dressed in other articles after I was married and had access to more clothes. Have yet to dress with others, though. ( HINT HINT )

Hermione Simpson
06-30-2007, 12:58 AM
when i was 7, when i tried on my sisters school uniform, as i wanted to know what it felt like to be a girl, although if you read my post in the earliest influence thread, you'll find out something else

Stormgirl
06-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Around age 8 or 9

NZ_Dawn
06-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Hard for me to say when it started exactly. Putting on my mothers suspender girdle, stockings and heels at 3 or 4yrs is closer to dressing up rather than consciously CDing. Otherwise I tried on my mothers pantyhose at high school at about 14yrs. This may have been the start but who knows. When my wife discovered the CD me, she asked when it started and I said much the same thing. I wasn’t really sure when it started 3? 4? & when I was dressed as a girl for a fancy dress party by mum? 14? or when I purposely went out and bought my first lingerie?

lee james
06-30-2007, 03:44 AM
Tried on my first pair of panties when I was about three years of age.My first bra was at about seventeen.There was no stopping me after that!!

nicki
06-30-2007, 03:55 AM
i was 11, started with my moms hose, panties,bra's and heels. hooked ever sense

Sheri 4242
06-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Started at about age 3 or 4. Let's say I wanted to (and knew I wanted to, and that I was a CDer) from my very earliest of memories. The first time was when a neighborhood gg playmate and I exchanged clothes. I put on her denim skirt and she put on my pants, then we played house or something.

Raychel
06-30-2007, 05:21 AM
I guess I was somewhere between 10 and 12. Then there was some sexual reasoning behind it. Now I just do it because I like it.

Mollyanne
06-30-2007, 05:53 AM
I started when I was 11, I put on my moms nylons(no such thing as pantyhose back then) and a garter belt. Felt wonderful!!!! Bra and panties next, lacy slip and heels. My mom came home early from work one day and I was "caught" we had a long talk and she helped me from then on. She NEVER told anyone and took that secret to her grave.

:love: Mollyanne

ronda
06-30-2007, 06:18 AM
i started wearing moms heels and dresses at about 3 or4 and have not stopped yet love dressing efem:D:happy::cheer::cute:

Sarah Rabbit
06-30-2007, 06:31 AM
Well, I do not know about dressing as a girl, but my earlist recollections of 'wanting to dress as a girl' was about 8-9 years old. Does that count:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

kathy333
06-30-2007, 06:44 AM
i started because i had no clean underware for school. 1st grade. i remember my mom FORCING me to ware my sisters tights to school after i had them on and nobody was in the room i remember thinking "hay these fell good" after that i was hooked. i had my own stash spot in the basement, ware i hid the slips and pantys that i took from my sister. :2c:

silkycd
06-30-2007, 06:58 AM
i began wearing my moms pantyhose at age 3, i cant remember that far back , but she told me about it. she had taken me to buy new shoes, and when she removed my old pair she was suprised to see i had her stockings on under my clothes. and as long as i can remember i have loved the feeling of silky lingerie, and hose,and i progressed to wearing leotards/tights for a few years, like all the girls on the aerobic exercise shows, then in my teens began to expirement with moms make-up,dresses etc,so it has been a lifetime of dressing for me, which i will never sop

Jere Oneil
06-30-2007, 07:41 AM
I guess the first time I wore a dress was around 6 or so. My cousin (GG) and I used to play with dolls together and she gave me one of her dresses to wear one day, because, to quote her as well as I can remember, "you can't be the dollies mommy unless you are a girl". Even at that age, I liked the feel of wearing a dress better than boy clothes.

denise19433
06-30-2007, 09:00 AM
At age 7,after my mom punished me for being bad by making me wear some ruffled pink panties because i had soiled my briefs.From then on i would sneak into my moms room and out on her panties,bra ,girdle and nylon stockings.
Later as a teen i would wear a bra and panty under a house coat as i helped mom clean our hose.
When i told her i was going to get married she said if i did i probably could never wear my ladylike things.That is not true as my wife knows i am a transvestite and mtf cd.

Sara Kat
06-30-2007, 09:37 AM
I started around 10 or 11 by borrowing my mother's clothes.

willowgurl
07-01-2007, 04:59 PM
My beginning was one Halloween when my friend Jonny urged and talked me into dressing in his sister's cheerleading outfit. His sister "borrowed" a wig from the scools drama dept. and did my makeup. I felt soooo sexy, and have been dressing ever since. willow. PS I also became Jonny's "girlfriend" that night and for the rest of the way thru H.S.

Glenda
07-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I remember trying on my mom's bra and slip when I was very young (probably 7 or 8). I was always fascinated with women's clothes. I don't remember ever doing it again until I was 45 when a girlfriend wanted me to go dressed on Halloween. Seeing myself in the mirror brought back the early memories and I realized this has always been a part of me. Now I spend about half of my time at home dressed enfemme.

cd_keira
07-01-2007, 05:40 PM
i was 13 when i first started cding, was looking through some drawers found my mums old clothes, assorted lingerie, bikinis, dresses etc, so i was trying on all the bras panties and tights, i remember how much i loved the feeling of the lacey fabric. i then found an old leotard, that really got me hooked, and when i found a bridesmaid dress and wedding dress there was no way out lol.

xxx keira xxx

ChanDelle
07-01-2007, 06:11 PM
At about 3 or 4 I remember seeing my mom's brown suede heels w/ rhinestones in the closet and thinking they were much prettier than my dad's shoes. I really think that was the turning point toward CD as for as long as I can remember, I've had a fascination for women's clothing and jewelry. I do remember getting caught at about 5 with my mom's earrings and a necklace on (couldn't get the necklace off fast enough). Didn't get into any trouble, but felt embarrassed. Have been crazy about earrings and high heels all my life. Later in life my dad told me he caught me putting on my mom's lipstick at about 3. He was a very kind man and never made a big deal out of stuff like this. Still love lipstick too!

JuliaCD
07-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I first tried on my mother's panties and a few other things at about 13. I wore her things on and off when I was home alone through my teens. I first bought some of my own things in college, and gave my then sweetie lingerie, always trying it on first, of course. Through my 20's and 30's I kept mostly lingerie around and only wore it behind closed doors as an added thrill when I...um...er...gratified myself.:winking:

At about 35 or so I discovered through the internet just how many CD's there are in the world and quickly developed an interest in more than lingerie. I began to dress completely, wear make-up and shoes and adopted my femme name. I discovered a feminine side of myself that has grown rapidly since. I know myself better and more completely than ever and have never been happier. My only regret is not figuring this out when I was younger.

~Julia

JessicaJ
07-01-2007, 06:51 PM
From the time I tried on mom's panties n hose...no sisters..but only seriously without the purge for about 2 years

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I hope this story isn’t too long or boring but I think it illustrates many of the quirks of fate that can befall a crossdresser. Maybe it’s very familiar to the rest of you and I just think it’s unique to me.

When I was 8 years old I had my first encounter with dressing. I found a box of my aunts clothes stored in our shed. When I opened it there was a pair of white high-heeled sandals starring at me. I don’t know why but I just had to try them on. A year later my mom tried to get me to dress as a girl for a Halloween party but I adamantly refused due to all kinds of fears including the fear that I might like it. Over the next several years I didn’t try to dress and didn’t think about it either. At the age of 12 I began to be interested and intrigued again by women’s clothes. One day when my folks went shopping I explored my mom’s things and put on a bra, panties, skirt, sweater and her red high heels. A rush came over me and I felt delightfully lightheaded. As I lay on the bed looking at my “breasts” I suddenly and thoroughly wet my panties. This was the first time I had had that experience and it felt so wonderful. Needless to say I looked for every opportunity after that to pretend and get that special feeling again.

When I went off to college the dressing ceased because I lived with a roommate in a dorm. I got married in my junior year to a sweet, attractive woman who liked to wear dresses and high heels. After two years of dating we decided to marry. She had no clue about the other me. We moved her things into an apartment the week before the wedding and I couldn’t resist sampling. Imagine my surprise to find that many of her things fit perfectly. After the wedding, I didn’t dress again thinking it was the right thing to do, as I was finishing school while she worked to support us. One night we were talking and playing around and out of the blue she said, “I wonder what you would look like as a girl?” I played coy and slightly uncooperative while inside me my heart was racing a mile a minute. Finally I let her have her way and she went to work – panties, bra (filled with grapefruits), stockings, slip, skirt, sweater, makeup, jewelry, and of course high heels! I was so excited I thought I would pass out. After an hour or two we had to undo everything and return to “normal” whatever that was at this point. A few nights later as I was feverishly studying I commented how calming being dressed was and how I was much more able to concentrate on the school material. To my surprise she let me dress myself in her things again and this began a regular occurrence. As they say once the genie is out of the bottle how do you get him/her back in? As time went on she began to buy me things on her own, makeup, dresses, shoes and even a wig. One night as we were leaving for the show she asked if she could borrow a pair of MY heels. I wasn’t dressed but I was so flattered and proud to be her girlfriend. Even though I never went out of the apartment as a girl, I was having a ball and since she was shopping with me and alone for me I thought she was very supportive. Wrong!

After I graduated I got a very good job with a fortune 500 top ten company. The dressing time quickly came to virtual standstill due to my wife’s sudden change in attitude about dressing at home and I didn’t want to jeopardize my career by doing it somewhere else. I managed a few evenings alone in the spare bedroom but when my wife became pregnant with our first child she said the dressing had to stop, the stuff I owned had to be purged and she didn’t ever want my femme self in her life again. I was in a real bad way; caught between my love for her, my new responsibilities of provider/father to be and the other self I so much wanted to be. There really wasn’t a selfish choice to be made so I did as she said and bottled my desires/feelings deep inside. Forty years later, with only a few isolated ventures to the femme side, the kids have all left home and I am now retired. I have more alone time now and since I don’t have to get up early each day for work my time to be me is late at night when my wife is asleep. I have procured a small stash again– 1 set of undies, one skirt, one top, a little makeup, clip-on earrings and 2 pair of 4” heels. I don’t think she suspects and she is still dead set against crossdressing yet ironically she is openly supportive of gay and transgender rights.

Don’t get me wrong by the tone of this story. My situation is not my wife’s fault. She’s a wonderful woman in all regards and I’m very lucky to have found her. I made the choices along the way on my own. Although I have lived with those choices all these years, I can’t help but feel like I’ve missed out on something. I’m glad I discovered this forum and I appreciate the company the girls here afford each other. It means a lot to a “girl” like me to know I am not the only one who struggled and is struggling with these feelings.

I repressed 35 years. I am 42, just got found out by my wife as I was preparing to show her me dressed. She is very supportive as yours was, I hope that since we went into this after a lot of reading, that she understands what this means and that it may well not be some passing fancy, she says she does. She is so supportive and I feel so lucky.

I was so sad to read how you lost that support.

To picture you, having worked and earned to support a family, having put this aside for the greater good, now in your autumn it seemed that you deserve so much more than a few baubles to play with in a lonely room.

I do understand the secrecy, I understand (if it applies to you) any feelings of not being entitled. My wish for you would be to be able to rekindle what you had with your wife. I know that is unthinkable to you, and I hope you are not right that it is. If you cannot, I hope that you can be gentle and loving with yourself and your soft sweet side and indulge yourself in small ways that are satisfying to you.

with tears,

Barbara

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I started around 7 or 8, maybe even earlier, in my mother's "overflow" closet in the guest room... my mother and I were on our own, the sperm donor having split when I was about 5. I think I looked up to my mother and wanted to be like her when I grew up, never mind that I was a boy... She had a lot of pretty clothes (okay, nice for the late '70s anyway) and always dressed femininely -- she worked as the office manager for a financial planner and thus had a lot of nice clothes. When I was about 9 or 10 and in fourth grade, I started being a "latchkey" kid, arriving home from school before my mother got home from work... so that gave me even more time to "explore" my mother's closets, as I checked out her bedroom closet and dresser drawers. By the time I was 11, I was not only trying on her clothes, but her lingerie, pantyhose and high heels. In those years, I also stayed at a familiy friend's house when my mother was working, watched by dear Mrs. Holmes. I even explored hers and her daughter Nancy's closets when I had the chance.

Mother discovered my interest when I was 12, coming home early one day and almost catching me red-handed in her pink ruffled blouse and light gray skirt suit and heels... I was fast enough to change, but she found her clothes on the floor of her closet, confronted me about them, and as I cried about it, she encouraged me to talk about my dressing interest... and I discovered that she was actually okay with it -- concerned, of course, but not angry and only upset that I was sneaking around behind her back. So that all led to my mother's wonderful acceptance and support of my dressing, and her buying me girls clothes, makeup and everything else. Hey, it was just the two of us, who the heck was I hurting? Turned out also that Mrs. Holmes knew about my "explorations" as well, and she was also one of my biggest supporters -- she absolutely doted on me as Karen, and I had not one but two places I could go and dress up and be a girl, my house and Mrs. Holmes'. I even inherited Nancy's hand-me-downs -- all those delicious ruffled blouses and Gunne Sax dresses from the early '80s!

So that's part of my life's story.

This one made my heart swell with joy at the love showed to Karen. That her beauty and sensitivity was treasured and protected. Your mother was everything a mother should be. I feel so very blessed that the GG I married is just such a woman, not just to me as she recently found out. (I think I always knew she would be supportive, I just wasn't ready to accept me) but with how she is with our youngest boys beautiful sensitive nature, his joy at clomping around in Mom's heels. His eye for design. repression is so very ugly, acceptance is God's Love.

Brenda Locke
07-02-2007, 02:44 PM
For myself, I can remember dressing in my mothers things when I was 8 or 9.
I didn't really start dressing fully until my early 30's though. Also the thought of dressing for a full day let alone part of a day or evening was just scary.
These days though i find it relaxing/liberating to get fully dressed and do so on a regular basis.

Hugs: Brenda

black leotards
07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I think I was about 11 or 12 when I bought my first pair of tights from J C Penney. They were white. Later I bought a pair of royal blue tights from Sears. From there it was one to panties, a training bra, a leotard or two and a jumper. Most came from the Sears catalog. Ah, the good old days. (I had to buy my own stuff as i had no older sister! It was a bit of a rush for a kid but I never ran into trouble.) :heehee:

hollyann
07-04-2007, 05:45 AM
I was 10 y/o
It was halloween
Been hooked ever since

Tvanessa
07-04-2007, 06:35 AM
I started trying Mom's clothes when I was around 8 and gradually escalated the frequency, since I had more opportuniy being a latchkey kid. It wasn't until I was in my twenties and had a house all to myself (no roommates) that things really took off.

Kether
07-04-2007, 08:04 AM
I realized when I was about 5, and have many memories from 5 upwards but the memory that sticks out the most is, when I was about 10 I was a cub scout and for a parade they did a float and dressed all the cub scouts in bridesmaids dresses is was fantastic, wearing a pretty white bridesmaid dress, I can remember asking my mum if I could keep it on all day, but she wouldn't let me, boo hoo. Thats when things really kicked off.

Sweet Jane
07-04-2007, 03:23 PM
I can rember dressing in my sisters things when I would have been about 7 or so....I can remember mum putting me in panties too???? I don't know why..It has always been who I am....

Kellycd7
07-04-2007, 04:05 PM
My first attaction to feminine attire were high heels, it started for me around the age of 21, I was so attracted to women with heels, it felt normal for me to want to explore more and with trying on new areas of clothing, it felt very exciting and comfortable. :happy:

LB MAN
07-04-2007, 05:33 PM
My Mother Would By Me Jeans And Pants .when I Wenr To School A
Girl Told Me I Was Wearing Girls Jeans .and Thats How It All Started Jeans Tops Bra And Panties

lusciouslisalips
07-04-2007, 05:46 PM
60 years ago that i started dressing----yes, 60 and i still cannot divorace myself from the urge....i have purged more wardrobes than i could ever afford---lol---but i have always come back with fascination to the wonders of feeling effeminate....lusciouslisalips----AKA: lisa clark

sandyl2sc
07-04-2007, 10:21 PM
When I was 18 I was introduced to the fun of cross dressing by the guy I worked for. We had a job of remodeling a ladies room at a law office. After we completed the job he pulled out a complete outfit from the bag he carried his tools in. there were panties, a bra with forms in them, low cut blouse and knee length skirt and thigh highs and black 2 inch pumps. He told me to pretend that I was the attorney (female) that hired us to do the job. He then said that if I (the attorney) would provide him with sexual favors he give her a discount. I thought it was a great idea since I had been having bisexual sex since I was 14. The amazing thing was that the clothes fitted; he said I was about the same body style as his wife. Yes they were hie wife's clothes. Well I can't describe how turned on I was the clothes felt so good; I was hooked. It took a couple of years before I started to buy clothes at the thrift stores, except for panties and bras which I bought new. Womens clothes are the best kept secret, they feel good and look good. Men's clothes are boring not much variety. I been dressing now for about 25 years and love the way I look and feel.

miniskirt
07-05-2007, 11:27 PM
i was obsessed with kswiss shoes in 6th grade (they got me turned on, idk why) so i started to sneak into my cousins room and put them on with no other clothes on! then i sort of started working my way up from the feet, to what jeans would look good with those shoes, then what shoes would look good with what jeans, and panties and jeans and so on...i "developed" fully in 8th grade (late bloomer), and i had a LOT of fun with my cousins clothes...she had the cutest preppy clothes and the hottest panties, i went to my grandmas house just to play dress up and with myself in them! i kept stealing things from her that she never wore but it got too crazy to keep, and too risky, so i threw most of them out, but kept some express jeans. i need to get that collection going again...so the age was 12 that i started CDing at.

Jess84
07-06-2007, 12:45 AM
hi, first time poster. Kinda nervous since im relatively new to the crossdressing scene. I just started about 1 and a half years ago, so early 20s. Im kinda a video game nerd, and i used to dress up as male characters. One day I was asked to complete a group for a video game, but they didnt tell me I was going as a female character (tryin to get photos up). Been hooked with this ever since.

Sabrina Flowers
07-06-2007, 04:05 AM
I think I was about 8 or 9 when I first started to dress in female clothes. started by wearing and trying on my mothers tights and shoes, and clothes from the play "dressing up box". Got a bit more seroius when I was 16/17 and had a bit more freedom to go and get my own stuff and borrowed some of my sisters clothes. Then things really took off at about 24/25 when I had left college and had a decent job, so as could afford more, also found a fetish shop near buy which supplied C.D/T.V clothing. Don't know why I started to crossdress, but I did have a sheltered childhood with only a few freinds and was bullied at school and by some of my so called closest friends, I think this has had an affect on my confidence and is probally why I am still very much in the closet.
Growing up in the 80's has probaly had the greatest influence on my "style", liking high heels and miniskirts.

andreeatv
07-06-2007, 05:38 AM
you say have pics when you have 10 years in girl clothes.super.i haven´t (:().you are lucky,please put that pics.see you soon.bye

sarah378619
07-06-2007, 08:35 AM
I started at 7 with my moms nylons and progressed to panties and skirts. There was no turning back after I tried on a skirt.
Sarah

KellyCD
07-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I started 17 years ago when I was 7.

Deidra Cowen
07-06-2007, 12:38 PM
43 :cheer:

Linda C
08-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Hi - this have probably been asked many times before - What age did you start cross dressing at and why do you think you did it? i.e - you had a sister with lots of fun things to wear, or it was a side of you that had to come out - you know! Thanx - also - how many have you almost signed off a post using you male name - whooops! Linda C.

BarbaraTalbot
08-03-2007, 01:05 PM
I just realized that even when I feel like I have been en homme mode, I always feel like Barbara here. I never have almost signed off or even thought of myself by any of my online personas that were male, like for example on currency collecting, or cars or whatever.

As to the first question. I first did it at 4 , loved big sister, shared a room and the French Provincial princess furniture, put on her dress and underwear and proudly showed my horrified mother. Ive thought until recently that my urges are based on an internal backlash at my mother's unreasonable over-reaction. Now, I don't know, because why the panties at 4? I think there are some identity issue components to my dressing.

Marla S
08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
I think actually my 'career' started with 'non-CDing' at about 4 or 5.
It happened that I had to realize that I am not 'allowed' (anymore) to wear what the girls wear.
This made me very upset.

Don't know if this was the triggering traumatic experience or the first manifestation of a natural transness.

Active dressing started with about 6 or 7 I think.

First item I bought myself was with about 12 to 14 I guess.

braveheart
08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
I started a young age,about 14.In wearing my mothers panties,nylons.When i got married,this gave me a bigger scope,as i was able to wear my wife's clothing,she was not aware of this at that time.Then one day we were in a shop,she was buying panties.Then she said you [I] would look great in those,thus i took her up on it,she was delighted.Since then i have a good drawer in all sorts of clothing,of which i wear around the house.With no complaints from my wife.Today i still wonder why she asked me that question.

Michelle S
08-03-2007, 01:20 PM
I was 12. My bedroom was in the basement along with the laundry room. So, I had easy access to my mom's and sister's clothing. At first it was not about dressing. That came little by little. By high school I knew I would want to present as female someday. I had to wait until after college. I don't think I tried makeup until my mid twenties. The first time I went to a CD support group meeting was in my late thirties. I now go out en femme a couple of times a month. I have no plans to transition.

Daphne Renee
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I dont know for sure.. I think I was about 9 or 10 maybe.. I guess I was just curious at first. Then it was kind of exciting to do something different. Now I dont dress that much too many work and other obligations..

Lissa Stevens
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I started at about 7. As to why, it just feels right.

Jannis
08-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I was 8 years old. I used to wear my mothers silky slips and high heels around the house. When we played Davy Crockett and built a fort or something, I was always Davy Crockett's wife, Polly, and would wear my mothers clothes.

Jenna Lynne
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I would have been 7 or 8. My grandmother may have gotten me started -- I honestly don't remember. I have a "recovered memory" (totally forgotten until a therapy session) that when I was 7 I asked my mom if I could dress up as a girl for Halloween. She of course said no.

***Jenna***

Marla
08-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I loved wearing my moms red lipstick when I was 7 or 8. Now I have my own.

Charlene Ogden
08-03-2007, 02:18 PM
With me it really started with my fetish for nylon hoisery at the age of 5. I guess you could say that from the age of 5 til 25 I had a nylon/foot fetish. I still do. So that played a huge part. I also have a large 8X10 black and white picture that my sister took of me in drag at age 7. My sister recalls me wanting to dress in her clothes. I used to love wearing all kinds of costumes. I didn't think of it as crossdressing back then. I never dressed after that photo shoot til much later.
In my early teens, whenever I'd be at a friend's house, I would relish smelling their mom's or sister's nylons. In my mid 20's I could no longer suppress the urge to indulge my nylon/foot fetish so I went to a dominatrix. She encouraged me to wear pantyhose. That's how it started for me.
So you could say that I really started at about age 25 wearing hose. By age 29 I was going out in full drag.
kisses :-)

Charlene Ogden
08-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I love this question. You can never ask it too many times. I love reading all the stories from all the girls. It's fascinating and ties us together through very common threads. Nylon threads. :-)

DonnaT
08-03-2007, 02:28 PM
I had the desire when I was 6 or 7 when I saw a girl classmate had dressed her brother up once. I didn't start until I was around 10 or 12, when I came across some of my mom's old clothes while cleaning the basement, which I just had to try on.

Sheri 4242
08-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Linda,

I first started at age 3 or 4. I am not certain which event came first, but I think it was when I would play with a gg (same age) that lived in our neighborhood. I was drawn to her denim skirts -- I knew I was supposed to be in a skirt, too. Don't know why, but it was overpowering!!!!

Anyway, we'd play "house" and I'd put on her skirt and she'd put on my pants. The other events that happened at about the same age (which is why I am not 100% on which hppened first) was I'd go stay with an aunt and she'd let me play by walking around in her high heeled shoes. I am positive that the two things mentioned were already going on when I spent the night with my aunt (probably age 5) and wet the bed. My aunt, a very small woman, put me in one of her nighties and WOW!!!!!!! It felt so GREAT!!!!!!! It confirmed what wearing the skirts had stared: this was me -- it was how I was meant to dress!!!!!!!

As to your next question, nope, never even came close to signing off with my male name.

:love: George, er, Tom, er Jack, er . . . :lol2:

:love: ~Sheri~

Oh, a BIG DITTO to what Charlene Ogden said above -- I love it when this question gets brought up from time-to-time -- love the replies and hearing the differing (and sometimes the same) stories about when people started and why!

Linda C
08-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanx for the posts - I guess it all started for me at about eight years old. I was forced to sleep in my sisters room because we had guests - the next thing I knew I had put on her bikini and just felt awesome! From there - I started sewing my own garters by cutting a bra on the straps and wearing it upside down and sewing a pair nylons too it - and that was at age 11 -wow - what a long strange trip!

RobertaFermina
08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Age 20. My roomate the beautician and her beauty school mates did me up proper for Halloween.

From the start I could not stand to have a cheap or campy "drag" costume. I wanted it to be as realistic (passable) as possible. Once I got the clothes on, and recokened with the high heels, it was all about the feeling of gentle restraint (bra, pantyhose, silk undies) and relaxing myself into it....kinda flowing through the night. I wanted to explore "being" the woman in these clothes.

I repeated it about 6 times between 20 and 47.

As a kid, I had foster parents, and no sisters of any kind. I really did not like, and feared my foster mother and (remember kids are cruel!) she was mean and fat, so, if I had any idea about her 'things' it was followed by the urge to vomit.

Maybe under different circumstances I might have started earlier.....but I'll never know.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Jennilouise
08-03-2007, 03:24 PM
if i remember correctly i was around the age of 11 when i first wore my sisters bra. i suppose it was curiocity why i tired the bra on. the first time i was fully dressed was back 1999 when i had the money, time and the space. which i enjoy sooooo much.

veronicagurl85
08-03-2007, 07:58 PM
For me it was very young I remember always going to the mall with my mom it was heaven she loved clothes and of course me being so small she didn't want to leave me outside to wait while she tried on clothes so I would go in. I had always wished I could be the one trying on clothes. Instead it was boring boys clothes boooo. But anyways my mom wore nylons all the time so that sparked my curiosity and I went for it and tried on my moms pantyhose and slip. I was in heaven I loved it. I was about 10 when I tried it finally. So that's how it happend

Vero

Karen Francis
08-03-2007, 11:32 PM
At about age five or so, trying on my sisters ballet slippers and tights. All through elementary school secretly wished I could go to ballet class as a girl. Later as an adult starting branching into all sorts of female clothing, not just dance related.
Why? A large part is the feel of the material. I have a theory that TG persons have an elevated sense of touch and they derive emotional satisfaction by the types of materials and fit usually used in female garments.

goofus
08-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Why? A large part is the feel of the material. I have a theory that TG persons have an elevated sense of touch and they derive emotional satisfaction by the types of materials and fit usually used in female garments.

Interesting theory...I know that the feel of the garments has always been part of the attraction for me as well..

Linda C
08-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Karen - I think that you may be on to something!

angelfire
08-03-2007, 11:55 PM
First time crossdressing, probably about 8. My 'girlfriend' and I would play dress-up. Never wore anything really feminine, but it was fun. Eventually, I took more enjoyment in it than her, and she ended up disliking it.

first time I wore something on my own was probably around when I was 15, a pair of pantyhose I rescued from the trash. I still don't know why I put them on that day, other than curiosity.

First item I bought for myself I think I was 16, and bought a pair of green pantyhose and white fishnets from a place that had halloween costumes on.

Ashley Lynn Swift
08-04-2007, 12:03 AM
as i have said before i was about 5 or 6, it was at daycare, for whatever reason i never really related to the boys and never wanted to play the typical boy games with the boys like playing with cars, instead i found myself being befriended by a group of older girls, who always wanted to play dress up, (the Daycare had an excellent selection of donated little girl clothes), they always picked out the cutest pink dresses for me to wear and did my hair up in pig tails tied up with pink ribbons, and i would pick out these cute pink jellies to wear, the daycare usually was pretty cool about letting us stay dressed up all day long even when play time was over and its was time for classes and group activities, they would even let us go to the little girls room and change into the pretty little dress, of course they got p***** off when it was time to change back into our regular clothes b/4 our parents came and picked us up and they would find my boy cloths in the toilet. b/c i wanted to wear that pretty pink dress home.

Alex-is
08-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Freshman year of HS was the first time i actually did it, but looking back there were little things i did thourgh out my childhood that wernt cross-dressing on their own, but were not things little boys traditionally do.

Just Jess
08-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I had to be...13, 14 years old? I would babysit my aunts children and for some reason, I had an intense desire to wear her panties around. It sounds really creepy now that I think about it, a lot weirderd now than then. But, that's how it started. At least I don't do that anymore...

lalaine_ty69
08-04-2007, 01:11 AM
i remember opening my moms closet and pulling out a pair of panties when i was 3. i spent most of the afternoons alone at home which gave me the chance to experiment with her undies and make up. i loved the feeling of wearing her pantyhose. i would be completely dressed in her clothes specially yhe sexy ones, high slit skirts, tennis outfit, bathing suit, sundresses, nighties. then i would go out and parade hoping that nobody i know would see me. only until i was earning money did i start buying my own clothes and a wig. it just fels so wonderful walking around in high heels. the sound it makes when you walk and how it makes your but move like a real woman.

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
08-04-2007, 01:21 AM
I started trying on my sisters panties around 10 or 11 years old. It opened up a door that I never wanted to close.

One of my most exciting memories was one Halloween that I dressed up as Wonder Woman and went Trick or Treating as the sexy superhero. The interesting thing about it was that my Mother suggested it, and got real excited working on the costume with me. Maybe a mother always knows. :heehee:

Hermione Simpson
08-04-2007, 01:32 AM
i started cross-dressing when i was 7, as that's when i realised i should of been born a girl instead of male and i haven't stopped since

Sharon
08-04-2007, 11:05 AM
I started at age twelve, or thereabouts, and it was the same time that I recognized myself as being a female, although it wasn't a peaceful recognition. It was just right.

Daintre
08-04-2007, 11:11 AM
I was eleven when I started, as I recall there was a lot going on family wise at that time.

Rashell StClaire
08-04-2007, 11:15 AM
I started at about 7. As to why, it just feels right.

same for me I just had to do it

Jill
08-04-2007, 11:46 AM
For some reason when I was around three or four years old, I would pull my sisters pantyhose on over my pajamas at night and sleep that way. We were poor and lived in a tiny apartment where I shared a room with her. She would wake up and find me in them and get mad.

I don't really count that as crossdressing though, I don't really have any idea why I did that as a kid, I just liked to for some unknown reason. Fast forward to several years later, I think I was 10 or 11, I was just hanging out with my sister downstairs in her room, she was going through some of her old stuff and pulled out an old dress that she hadn't worn for a couple of years. She dared me to try it on and for some reason I took her up on it. I took off everything by my own underwear and put it on, I pranced around in it until she told me take it off, she could tell I was having to much fun.

I would say about a year or so later, I was home alone and wanted to do something "mischievous" and was soon standing in front of my sisters closet. First the bra then a dress. I was putting on dresses and skirts for fun but I won't forget the day that I first tried on a pair of pantyhose. That did it for me, I was truly hooked after that. I had three older sisters growing up so my clothing selection was very large. Those were some of the best years of dressing for me.

chrissietoo
08-04-2007, 12:30 PM
One landmark would be at age ten, when I asked to be a girl for Halloween. Everyone asks what you want to be (cowboy, ghost, spaceman, whatever) and, having an innocent and true heart, I said I wanted to be a girl.

Full time hadn't occurred to me yet, and after the school parade, I went back to cowboys and baseball and eventually being a guy dating girls.

All the while, I admired girls' things, imitated their pretty handwriting, and brushed my hair back from my face like a girl would. I was pretending to be a boy, though, even as I would daydream about being a girl.

I would slip on girls' things for the thrill, in secret, and just for a little while, and my energy went into showing I was a good high school and college stud.

I was half way through college before it dawned on me who I was inside, and that slipping on my girlfriends' bras was not just a kinky habit, but a deep expression of who I am. Ahd that's the second landmark, though it's really just the return of the first...

In my sophomore year abroad, I had met a Norwegian girl and after a passionate summer I had to return to the US. Her best friend was an airline attendant who flew to my city, and when she was in town we'd have dinner and she brought gifts and gossip from my gf.

Inger shared an apartment with other Scandanavian flight attendants, and on Winter Solstice, Inger invited me to join them for a traditional celebration. The most stunningly beautiful girl dressed in white with a crown of candles, and we went around the neighborhood (a very hip artists area) visiting friends, singing and bringing food treats.

My roll was to carry a tray of food, and they dressed me in pantyhose and a tunic. I was in bliss, in pantyhose surrounded by pretty girls! When we got back to the apartment, I stayed in the pantyhose all day, and I remember so distinctly feeling like one of the girls.

Oh, and the girls were coming and going, crossing in front of me to go to the bathroom to dress, or change clothes, or tinkle. I felt so comfy and warm in my pantyhose, and so soft and feminine to be in that house! I became a frequent visitor, and, as I look back, although I told myself that I was there to dig on the sexy women, but really I was there because I felt like one of them!

I would mark those months as when it really began to dawn on me that I identified with the girl inside more than the guy in jeans and boots.

I began to collect some feminine things to wear, starting with pantyhose! My g/f and I grew apart, and I didn't date for a while, but I was very busy in the closet, and continued to visit the girls, now dressed in panties and some of my unisex clothes.--I'm sure many of you understand.

The next girl I met and dated was pretty and frilly and her look sent shivers through me. When she took me home to her place, she flipped me on my back, kissed my nipples, and set things right. When I told her that night that I'd been dressing, she laughted and said she'd pegged me for a girl from the moment she saw me! Like it or not, Chrissie had reappeared~ :happy:

naomi2009
08-04-2007, 06:16 PM
When i was about 4 i think i very briefly had one of my mums old skirts to play in but i dont count that as my first time. At age 11 i had my first real oppertunity to try dressing, i had been waiting for the moment for many years and it did not dissapoint!
I wore my mums dresses, underwear, shoes, the whole lot really, i loved every second. it went on for many years. now i buy and wear my own clothes whenever i can.

Love to you all

Naomi xx

highheelqueen
08-04-2007, 07:06 PM
I'd have to say about 5yrs old I was in my grandma's bathroom and her stockings where hanging there and I wonder how those would feel on my legs it was great as the yrs went by I tried on more of her stuff I can even remember my kindergread teacher 4in blk pumps :love: of corse the day i was caught I was dressed head to toe no getting make up plus a girdle off b-4 your found hiding alot of talk and yelling I was sick and needed help I was a boy for along time but thought of dressing all the time to any new cds don't toss your stuff out and think your normal agin it don't work that e-z I belive I have a female soul inside of me somehow and she loves to shop on at 53 I still like to get all dolled up and somehow I know I'd do it all over agin

sarah378619
08-04-2007, 09:11 PM
I statred a thread like this too. I started at 7 with my moms panties,pantyhose and knee socks.A few months later I tried my first skirt.At 10 I tried a bra and top too, in my teens i grew my hair out at 18 to my bra strap. I then started to wear panties 24/7 , I also wore girls jeans ,tank tops,and wore my hair with barettes,updo's. That lasted into my twenties until I needed to tone down to get the job/family. I just crossdress when I can now.
Sarah

MsRicky
08-05-2007, 01:32 AM
I blame Pans People (that’s done it, how many UK girls out there remember them,
Just shown my age up)
They where a dance group who appeared on a TV program Top of the Pops
in the __ __ es.
Well my mom’s girdles found another use
I did not really get going until my twenties

Syndi
08-05-2007, 06:41 AM
I was about11 when istarted.I borrowed panties at first.At about 13 I started wearing my sisters jeans.Even wore them to school a couple of times in high school.I really do not know exactly what triggered it though.

Katie Ellen
08-05-2007, 06:51 AM
Between the ages of 5 to 10 I had the occasional desire to have my nails polished (like my younger sister) or wear lipstick (like one of my teachers). I didn't get the chance until I was in the school Christmas play choir at age 11. They wanted us all to wear lipstick for the visual effect. I remember my dad saying I'd never let them do it to me. I did, and it changed my life.

Not long after, when home alone one day, I went searching for my mom's lipstick. As I searched through some dresser drawers I came across her bra's. I couldn't resist the urge to not only have the lipstick on, but to have a bra and a top on also. As you all probably know, it felt unbelievably fantastic!

After that I tried to stay home alone as much as possible.

It still feels as great today.

JoAnnecd
08-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I tried on my mom's inderwear when I was about 8 or 9 and always had a fascination with sexy lingerie------but it was 40 years later that I finally was able to fully enjoy the pleasure of dressing like a woman-----and I will always regret having wasted all those years

Tip or Ozma
08-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Under two :
As an infant I was placed in opened bottom dresser drawer to sleep. My parent's apartment bedroom had no room for a crib. Their landlady did not allow children and they moved when I was about six months old. Perhaps this was the dresser drawer where my mother's undergarments were kept. I have an aural memory of this as well as a life script (since overcome) of "be quiet, don't cry someone will hear you (the baby)."
I have mental images of watching my mother dressing as I lay on her bed--I must have been a toddler.

About four:
Wanting a dress like my sister had received on her second birthday, We share the same birthday day only two years apart. Apparently, I threw a tantrum, but I cannot remember if I ever got a dress.
I can clearly remember the feeling and visual aspects of my first babysitter's stocking clad legs as I walked around her or sat on her lap. She was a kind, older woman.

About five or six:
Being small enough to hide under tables and occasionally view the ladies from that vantage point. I do remember being at a wedding party and hiding under the longs skirts of somebody's dress.

About ten or eleven:
Taking stockings and underclothing out of my mother's bottom drawer and trying them on.
My sister had some dress-up clothes that consisted of high heels, old stockings, crinolines and slips that had belonged to my mother. These were in the basement and on occasion I put them on

Around thirteen to fourteen:
Being home alone all morning before going to high school (afternoon class schedule) and dressing completely in my mother's clothing--from the undergarments out--often including a smart looking basic black dress.
I also tried on stockings and a few garments at my grandmother's house while she and my grandfather were away in Arizona.
I was caught once by my father. I do not believe he told my mother. He got me a book about the facts of life, asked once if I had any questions and never talked about my dressing again--even as we sat alone together in his hospital room near the end of his life. Throughout my high school years, he did encourage and financially support my hobby of model railroading--perhaps thinking that it would keep me out of the bottom dresser drawer.

maid2behave
08-06-2007, 05:41 AM
One of my earliest childhood memories was going downstairs and finding newly washed panties on a pile of clean clothes and having a overwhelming urge to try them on (of course doing so). Must have been 4 or 5. Became a panty thief in my preteens (mom's and sister's) and aside from the ussual purges and swearing to give it all up I am still crossdressing.

flyne
08-06-2007, 06:07 AM
When i was about 12 or 13. at the time i lived with my uncles, in a house next to that of my parents. I used to sneak in and wear my mom´s things...

newtothelife
08-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Like most it was early in childhood 7 or 8 and it was mom's pantyhose and slips . I soon discovered shoes and that has become my passion. In drab I wear a men's 12 so I have had a hard time finding womens shoes that fit me over the years but love it when I find a sexy pair that I can wear.

stellatoo
08-06-2007, 01:40 PM
My earliest memory of girls clothes is my sisters school knickers-bottle green and big, but magnificent to wear.
That started the usual rummage through wardrobes for the rest of my teen years.
I would wear nighties to bed, under my pyjamas, getting caught twice by little brother who shared the came room. A bit of teasing is all I can remember.

Earlier than that though I remember being put in a nappy by an aunt whilst staying over at her place and this started me on a bit of age regression role play. Playing with dolls and other girls toys and finding substitute nappies. I would wear them to school on occasion until a spate of "debagging" caught on and I was petrified of people discovering!
After that it was strictly home only for me. Overnight under "my" nightie.

My mother found my stash on a couple of occasions and confronted me but I stammered something and wriggled out of it. I would have wanted to tell her but my dad would have killed me...

Bye ladies

Stella

maid2behave
08-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Actually one of my earliest memories is putting on panties, was too young to understand (4?) new it was wrong, but it felt so right

jackie_p
08-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I started around age 8 or 9. My parents divorced and on weekends my brother and I would stay with my Dad and Step-mom. She had a daughter 2 years older than me so there were plenty of clothes to try. My favorite was her Cheerleaders outfit. Short skirt, crop top, and Pom Poms!

I have dressed off and on all my life with a few periods of a year or two without. I have dressed pretty steadily over the last 7 years.

surabhi singh
08-08-2007, 02:22 PM
I started Cding at age 14 yrs , during my schooling , now reached to college level .. though caught twice one by mother and my elderly sister and both the time escaped ..

I started cross dressing for fun ,but that fun proved to be birth of girl inside me and iam now regular cross dresser , though I have stop for some time in between ...

the outfits are mainly Indian , and I love them too much ... ummmh .. but still hesitant to buy personally but thinks to do it soon , so that i can have my favorite specifications

Faith_G
08-08-2007, 04:43 PM
I have an older sister and two younger sisters, and I used to get dressed up with them, I can't even remember how old I was. As I got older that became less acceptable to our parents, so I started dressing in secret around the age of 8. Borrowed/stole pantyhose, slips, bras, etc.

Why? Beats me. If I suppress the urge more than a couple months it gets almost unbearable.

jackieo
08-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I was 5 years old was the first time my dad devoice from my mom in 1973 mest up her head and she hated men and started drinking and hanging out with her girl Friends for support.
So to make a long story short I was my fathers son and she was going to fix that so my hair grew long and she started treating me like a girl so that easter I got my hair done at the beauty paler and a new dress and white Patin leather shoes lace sox and panty hose and it started there and has not stopped even when I had the choice! It really made me a better male to be treated as a girl for so many year and I never dated any men in my life I would find girl that liked other girls so the dressing would not get in the way.
They were happy and I was happy win win.
My wife now was striate from the start and she still like me for what I am but I do hide it from my kids But my hair is still long and I still shave my legs and arm pits every Friday so if I want to dress it takes me about HR to curl my hair and Min to put on some make up and all set to go.
Jackie

martyvs120
08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
I got interested in dresssing around 16

cdmay
08-12-2007, 07:56 PM
when i was 13 my twin step sisters dared me and i liked it so i kept taking mums and sisters cloths they were about 10 at the time and have forgot

donna anne
08-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I Remember Being In The Back Of The Family Station Wagon On Vacation When I Was 10 Or So Just Laying There Praying To God To Make Me A Girl. Dont Know Where It Came From But I Will Never Forget That

Eva Marie
08-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Talk about late starters, I think I'll honestly report "my mid-sixties"; and that was initiated as a prank by my good wife and our camp mates at Burning Man (burningman dot com). I remember at pre-school age clumping about in my father's shoes, but nothing else.

whitney
08-12-2007, 11:15 PM
I was three. My mother was getting ready to go to college classes and I remember vividly laying in a basket of fresh laundry. I was surrounded by her clothes, and although that sounds erotic, it actually felt right.
Even at that young age I already knew I was different.
Panties were always my downfall because I could wear them all the time. Even under my boy clothes, I could be myself and nobody could take that from me.
When I was eleven my parents divorced and lost the only male influence in my life.
Now, when I was six or seven, I remember my father catching me in a pair of panties and damn near beating me to death yelling "You're not a girl!!!"
The funny thing is, I never thought I was. I just knew something was different about me.
Anyway, I spent my teen years in the early 80's surrounded by nothing but feminine influences.
I experimented a lot with making my own fake breasts, and discovered the wonders and joys of pantyhose.
I dressed in private all through my teen years. Fortunately, the androgynous look was in, so I could push the rules a little and get away with it. It was during this time I played with makeup quite a bit. You can see pictures of me as an 18 year old and god, I looked great..
In my early adult years I went through a few instances of trying to purge, but have always found myself allowing myself the one thing that society frowns on but makes me feel whole.
And now, I'm married to a woman who is not only understanding, but dresses with me, for me.... dresses me. :)
And in return, she is treated like the amazing goddess she is for accepting me exactly as I am.

shauna 9
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
It started when I was 14 15 years of age. When I found a box lingerie.

melissa1316
08-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I think I was about 10 or 11 when I started crossdressing. I would sneak some of my sisters clothes out of her room when I had the chance. Everything from panties,bras,tights,skirts,tops,dresses. I would go back to my room and try her things all on and oh how I loved the feeling! Then when I was done with her things, I'd sneak back into her room and carefully put everything back where I had found it. I don't believe I was ever caught, but my sister may have had her suspicions. Although she has never to this day said anything to me. I love dressing as a woman, the clothes just feel so much better than a mans. The only thing I haven't done is shaved or gone all the way with the makeup. I don't have a wig either so I only dress in the privacy of my own home. I am pretty much a closet cd'r. :sad:

Hugs....Melissa

dakota_ann69
08-16-2007, 04:37 AM
wow great post! It started for me about age 8. I remember when my mom used to take a nap in the afternoon she had left some panties out and also her bra, of course I had to try them on. At the time i don't think that i put 2 and 2 together, just a curious boy. I think when it all sunk in, i was about 19 yrs. old and parents away for the weekend. I went through my mom's drawers and found a brand new pair of black pantyhose (control top) i tried them on and the rest of the weekend i never took them off. What a great feeling. After that I have always had at least one pair of pantyhose in my drawer. The urge to try on other items came just about 2 yrs ago, in my late 30's. My wife had a dress that i was dying to put on it was a little black dress and oh so sexy. After that there has not been a day go by that I have not had on at least a pair of panties or hose.

Heather_Marie
08-19-2007, 08:34 PM
At What Age Did you start to cross dress?
I would have to say I started at 18 I was a late starter. However I remember walking home from elementary school and hanging on the chain link fence at pair of panties and bra. Pink I think but from that point on I love what I saw. Wow to see that at my age I went straight home and being an artist I went into my mom’s closet and drew a picture.

After that I did not think much about it until 10 or 12. Then puberty hit then I started looking through magazines and seeing women’s ads for panties and bras so I cut them out and looked at them all the time. I always wondered how they felt so it wasn’t until I had my first girlfriend that I got to try them on they were her pair and wow it was great.

Then I was out of my parents house so I bought my first pair they were playboy panties and I wore them all of the time and never looked back.

So 18 I started cross dressing.

What age did you start cross-dressing? Why

Also at 18 my girlfriend dolled me up in here clothes. It also felt great however I did not buy any clothes because I was afraid of being caught. I just stayed to panties and bras however that was at the time a hard thing to do to. However you could not try them on you just had to buy them. Clothes you have to try on.

Pretty Heather
08-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I had been approximately 12 or 13 - A former neighbor visited my parents for the weekend. She had been a terrific beauty!!! My mother hung some of her extra clothing over the inside of my bedroom door. Example, a silk slip, blouse, etc. I felt myself touching the fabric, then kissing the silk slip..LOVED the aroma. As like the panty / bra dresser drawer of my mother.

Would wear the form fitting bathing suits of my mother - when I had been home alone.

Nothing like the feel of a short silk slip rubbing against my panties.

I think my mother always knew, although we never discussed it (wish we had).

Zee
08-19-2007, 09:19 PM
My earliest memory of crossdressing is at around age 8. Of course I was caught, but the desire to dress like all the girls was with me well before 8. I so wanted to be a girl.

My desire carried on through my childhood, secretly finding my moms stockings when she wasn't home and putting them on. I was found out only once, hording them under my pillow. Silly me, but I was young.

I got more crafty as time went on, allowing me to fall asleep in womens clothing only when I was sure to be the first one up.

I had a terrible time in puberty, getting hair in places I didn't want, watching all the girls having a great time. It was pretty lonely through school, though I had friends; I was even on the football team in high school. No one really knew, and it was a secret I carried with me. I babysat for my eldest sister who had the most wonderful and exotic costumes, I had to try every one on, and by the time I was 11, I had.

I was kicked out of my house because I got an earing in one ear (believe me I would have been ecstatic to have both ears pierced). My mother was not tolerant of that what so ever. However, it did allow me to explore my self more fully when I was out of the house. I dropped out of school and got a f/t job at 16 as a graveyard shift conveniance store attendant. I wore skirts behind the counter... nobody knew.

My sister had pitty on me, took me in and I went back to school. Of course my secret needed to be under wraps a little while longer. (And of course, her clothing was never safe, but always pristine when put back, oh so carefully).

I went back to live at home after my mother accepted me again. My father could have cared less. Went back to school and was subsequently kicked out yet again. Still, since my childhood, I had yet to be caught crossdressing.

Again, I was kicked out for breaking curfew or some minor infraction. However, by this time my biological mother found me and said I could live there if I went back to school and graduated.

Well I did, still my secret desire to be a woman remained hidden. All this time I wondering what was wrong with me. My biological mother didn't know either, but she showed me that I needed to be me regardless of what happens. It was then I found that there was, infact, nothing wrong with me.

I went to college, met my wife online. Went to the US to meet her. I was completely honest with her and she was fully accepting. I am more open about it, still the years of keeping it a secret, wearing clothing as to not show off bras, pantyhose, etc that I would wear undear my "man" clothes, is a hard habbit to break.

About 5 years ago I decided to start shaving my legs, after all, I am getting older and I really needed to be me. I keep most of my body shaved now and never had a second thought about wearing shorts infront of anyone, thanks to my wife.

About 3 years ago, I was in full dress nightly, although I always wore things under my clothing.

I have accepted that I can not be a woman, no matter how badly I want to. Early in life, I am sure my family would have never allowed me to explore or even attempt at gender reassignment. Circumstances in life did not allow for that either. Now, I have responsibilities to my kids and my wife. But crossdressing really allows me to express my self I otherwise could not.

I realize that this was only supposed to be when I started/why I started. Sorry about being long winded. Thanks for listening.

Z

glossy
08-19-2007, 09:42 PM
I was under 10 when my aunt visited us and I went into the guest room while she talked with my parents. Her suitcase was open on the bed and her satin slip hung out of the case just begging to be touched and fondled. I did and was instantly hooked on the silky fabric.
I knew this was for me and I found ways of raiding my sister's lingerie drawer. I graduated to buying my own panties when I was 20 and living on my own. When I married, it gave me endless pleasure to buy my wife silky lingerie because, in my fantasy, I was wearing it.
I remember getting out of bed one night and putting on her panties and a slippery little bed jacket which caused instant arousal. She awoke and saw me in extremis. I confessed to her my need to dress in women's lingerie and nighties. She managed to cope with this, without being terrifically happy about it. But I spent years convincing her of my love for her and not the clothing. Truthfully, however, my fetish has grown stronger as the years have passed.
Eventually, she participated by helping me buy the right sized lingerie, bras and pantyhose or stockings instead of my buying it for her and then trying to fit into it. That was a huge breakthrough.
Now we are pretty comfortable sleeping together - me in my satins and silks; she in her more comfy cottons. When we make love, she dresses in the silky nighties. She allows me to wear slippery lipstick and we kiss and exhange the lipstick lip to lip. I love that.

Robyn2006
08-19-2007, 10:32 PM
The first I can recall thinking that something might be amiss with me was watching my sister get all dolled-up in her bathroom when I was about 8 years old. She was 16 at the time and quite beautiful... Well, that doesn't quite say it. She was (and is) drop-dead gorgeous, knew it, and so enjoyed driving all the guys crazy. She spent hours getting ready for her dates and just completely transformed herself into any man's fantasy there before my eyes. Watching her get all made up had incredible effect on me, and from that early age I wanted nothing more than to be as beautiful as her in every way. However, it was quite a few years later until I really gave it a shot. When I did, I was fifteen and had been stealing moments here and there to explore my mother's and sisters' things, but was only still dabbling at the venture. But truth be told, it was pretty hard, as I was hardly ever really alone, there was always someone in the house! Before this day, the best I ever had was the time alone I had when taking rather unusually long baths, no one ever dreaming of what was really going on inside that bathroom... with me trying on my various things of my sister's or mother's.

Anyway, it was a Sunday and after the insanity of church, everyone was off to do something. I FINALLY found myself really alone, and I knew I'd be alone for the entire day!!! By this time I knew where everything was and spent no small amount of time luxuriating in all that was there for me. At fifteen, with long blond hair and slight build, the transformation didn't take long, and before I knew it I was in full gala there in my parent's bedroom wearing my mother's red-flowered summer dress, stuffing full her 38D bra underneath with toilet paper, and completely indulging in all her and my sister's makeup... experiencing so much for the first time. This was the first time I put on nylons, the first time I wore mascara and eye-shadow. It was the first time I was able to try on so many different shades of lipsticks, coating my lips so glamorously full! It was the first time I really felt myself an actual girl... the first time I really felt alive. I was in such heaven, but a heaven that I felt would be the death of me if I were to be discovered. Sadly, within every moment there was fear... I was alive for the first time as a girl, but so scared... so terrifyingly scared.

I spent the entire afternoon in this newfound freedom and remember so vividly how amazed I was that there was this pretty young glamour girl staring back at me from the mirror ... was that that really me???!!

I look back to that day so often and think of it as a real watershed for me. It was on that day that Robyn was born, it was on that day when I really found who I was. And, although it has been a rather rocky ride over the years, I wouldn't change a moment of that day, its excitement, or its effect on me. I only wish I could somehow go back and tell that fifteen year old pounding heart of mine that it's ok, that there is nothing wrong with what I was doing. Were that only possible!

Robyn

vw1071
08-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I started by wearing my mother’s high heels when I was 7 or 8 years old.
I moved up to experimenting wearing my mother’s clothes (stockings, panties, skirts, dresses, high heels) when I was about age 12.
I really got into it at age 15.

My mother and I lived alone in our apartment, which made it very convenient for me to dress up when ever she went out.
When I was home alone, I would wear her stockings and panties with skirt or dress with a pair of her high heels.

This was my secret pass time for quite a while – secret until the day she came home early. (This is why I remember I was age 15.)

I was sitting on the couch wearing a pair of her black thigh high stockings and her pink 3.5 inch stiletto heel mules and, well, pleasuring myself.

I was totally unaware that she had come home and was watching me from the entry way.
I didn’t even know she was there until I had finished.
I’ll skip the part about my embarrassment and the feeble attempt to cover myself up.

She was cool about the whole thing.
She reassured me that she wasn’t angry and that I wasn’t doing anything wrong. She asked me if I wanted my own “ladies things” to wear.
Of course I said yes.
She took me shopping and she bought me stockings, panties, 2 pairs of high heels, 2 skirts, and a baby doll nighty for my very own.

This was the start of my adventures in cross dressing.

After that, when ever I was home, whether she was there or not, I was dressed en femme.
My ladies wear collection grew quickly, thanks in a large part from the help of my aunt (which unfortunately is not part of this topic).

This is a very watered down version of my story. There’s lots more that I would be happy to share (it’s not really part of this topic).
If anyone wants to email me at vw1071@hotmail.com, I can fill in the details.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-25-2007, 10:18 AM

I started at 5 years old with my mothers underclothes (slips, nylons, panties, shoes) and eventually at about 8-10 years old was also getting into her dresses and bathing suits. ... FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ash :doll:

I actually started dressing just before starting my high school freshman year and the clothes weren't mine. Well they were AFTER I acquired them but ...
Anyway I, for various reasons over time, gained and tossed many suitcases, bags and boxes of womens clothing. I had everything from skirts, blouse and dresses to panties, bras and girdles. I was a full dress up girl from the start..

As an adult, when I first separated from my 3rd (last) wife, my hair was Halloween costume wigs from Walmart. They were not the best but how far wrong can a gal for for under $5 each? I finally broke down and purchased my first wig from Paul Young on line. Actually that is not entirely accurate. When my second wife was still accepting of me this way, I had purchased my first all human hair wigs. I remember the female clerk looking at me severely as she informed me in no uncertain terms, "you know these are for women!"
As long as I paid for them whose business is it for whom I bought them. Looking back NOW as I write this, I am tripped in that she clearly identified ME as the one who would wear them. I wonder if there was some invisible (to me) sign that said "Cross Dresser". Today I now have 17 Wigs, 8 of which were given to me. I lost one to a fellow CD who was over recently. I let her use it while visiting and she "forgot" it wasn't hers. Funny tho I haven't heard from her since I asked for its return. <giggle>

KandisTX
08-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Today I now have 17 Wigs, 8 of which were given to me. I lost one to a fellow CD who was over recently. I let her use it while visiting and she "forgot" it wasn't hers. Funny tho I haven't heard from her since I asked for its return. <giggle>

Is SHE a member here? Maybe the rest of us can shame her into returning it ;) Seriously though, that is just wrong to borrow something and NOT return it. I do hope you get your wig back.

Charleen
08-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Mom's high heels at 3. Clothing at about 12.

missattitude
08-25-2007, 05:01 PM
It started about at the age of 3-4. I was fooling around with the laundry. Picked up a pair of my sisters tights, put them on. Ever since then I been disired to dress. The older I got, the more daring I got with it. Now I dress for self confidence and sexual pleasure. There is no other way to go to bed then with some nylons and bra
Miss Thangs

CourtneyinTaylor
08-25-2007, 05:11 PM
After reading the first post on here it made me think. I remember having my aunts dress me up when I was very young. but actually digout stuff on my own I was around 12. I was caught with the stuff under my pillow, and it was dropped after that. I stopped for a lil while cause I could not get my hands on any thing for a while. My first real girlfriend I stole a pair of her panties that she never knew about and wore them as often as I could. Then got married and would still things of my wifes. Now remarried (no cding was not the reason for divorce) my current wife is totally supportive and helps me when ever I ask. For that matter she will go pick stuff out for me at the stores lol .

surfdoc
08-25-2007, 08:32 PM
I can remember putting on my moms boots and my grandmother catching me... justa few laughs. I must have been 7 or so. It was right after I got caught writing with crayon all over the wall in the closet.
Ciao'

Michelle37
08-25-2007, 08:41 PM
i started at 8 with my moms hiheels. i liked the way they clicked on the wood floors. by 10 i was sneaking her clothes. by 13 i was sneaking my sister makeup. by 14 all of it together made me feel very happy. kind of like xmas morning excitement. been doing it since and havent stop even though other people dont like it.

Rosaliy Lynne
08-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Is SHE a member here? Maybe the rest of us can shame her into returning it ;) Seriously though, that is just wrong to borrow something and NOT return it. I do hope you get your wig back.

and no - she is not a member here. We'll see what happens - maybe she is just terribly busy right now. oh well

Darlene-VA
08-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I was 14 and have been doing it ever since, first 2 years in my mother's and aunt's clothing and with my first paycheck started buying my own clothes and everything needed to make the complete transformation

Val702
08-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I think I may have been 12 when I first fit into my mom's heels. I wore her dresses and hose. I took to walking in heels with no prob. More comfortable than sneakers. I started gettin my own stuff at maybe 15. I quit for maybe 3 or 5 years. Dressing up maye once or twice. Then I started buying stuff. I CD on and off through my marriage. Kept it outta site. Then my stuff was found. Then I came out to my wife. Ok at first, then not. Then the marriage fell apart, for a ton of reasons. Now I am rebuilding my wardrobe. I am working up to being in public for the first time. I'm so skeerd! After all I am a pansy ass sissy!

linda1977
08-26-2007, 02:33 PM
My first (albeit partial) crossdressing experience was when I was 6, although I always had the urge to wear female clothes before then. This happened during a Xmas panto performance/rehersals in my infant school, where me and my friend took on the roles of "Kings of Topsy-Turvey Land" in Sleeping Beauty. We were "topsy-turvey" because the top half of our clothes were masculine, but we wore mini-skirts and pantyhose below! Looking back, I should have been embarassed about that cruel joke put upon by our teacher, but I'm not, and at that time I never felt embarassed about wearing them - in fact, I was pleased that I was given the opportunity. :D

About a year-or-two later, I decided to wear my auntie's make-up, and proceeded to display my "skills" to my parents. In fact, I looked a right mess, and everybody just laughed, but I never understood why at the time. :heehee:

My first proper crossdressing experience was when I was 11, when I discovered a bag of old clothes in my toy box. Inside the bag, I found a blue dress, a green bikini set, and a pair of unworn green pantyhose. Without a moment of hesitation, I decided to wear them all (the bikini acted as a normal bra and panty), and I felt so relaxed and happy as a result. From that point on, I crossdressed whenever I could, out of sight from the rest of my family.

MsEva
08-26-2007, 02:40 PM
I was fascinated and starred and starred--a boy at a school carnival had been dressed up as a sexy fortune-telling gypsy, when i was age about 9. (No insult intended to real gypsies.)

Again about age 12 on Halloween school party day. A classmate Peter (whose mother was a beautician) dressed him up beautifully as a woman, black dress, wig, heels, purse. We all thought he was a substitute teacher. I was so interested, i couldn't take my eyes off him. Jealous, yet to scarred to try any women's clothes myself--until a year later in the privacy of my mother's room.

Very similar experience. I guess I have always known that I fancied female attire. Something just clicked. I was around five or six and my brother was serving in Vietnam, sent back a vietnamese doll. She had on a long silk dress. Used to play with GI Joes *couldn't you just die? with her. She was a spy trying to lure the poor Joes into traps. I identified with her, not the male doll.

One Halloween, while I was in fourth grade, a third grader dressed as what I can only say is a blond bombshell. She or he had on a tight skirt, blond wig, black boots, full makeup, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I wanted to be just like her.

Later, I always was in awe when Mom took me to the department store and she got to go into the Ladies Lounge. I had to wait outside and watch the beautiful ladies coming out after fixing their makeup and perhaps a cigarette in the lounge. It was like a mystery wonderland. Later I found that I had a bit of a foot fetish. I could fit into my mom's go go boots and did. White with some sort of embroidered piping as well as a black pair with similar piping. That was around the age of 12 or so. Later, around 16 I discovered that our friends who previously owned our house had a truseau in the attic. In it the daughter had 2 corsolettes or actually merry widows that I adored wearing. She would visit off and on and kept a stash of makeup that was fantastic. I spent my late teens delving into her makeup and the merry widows. I think I was set at that point.:happy:

Karlie
08-26-2007, 02:43 PM
I guess this is also another way to introduce myself to the forums. I started, not of my choice, when I was about 3 years old visiting with my parents at my aunt's home. My parents weren't ready to go home but the decided it was time for me to go to bed and I was put in my female cousin's nightie. Kicking and screaming. As I grew up and before 1st grade, I played with a boy across the street who had several older sisters. He introduced to me to their clothes ! We'd play in a few things from their closets. Never got caught. Lots of experimentation over the early school years in my mother's stockings, garter belt, heels and slips with great excitement. In 1968, my family visited an aunt in California, and I slipped into her bedroom one day and went thru her dresser and found my very first pair of pantyhose. They fit wonderfully and I was then hooked on those for the rest of my life.

Combination of factors that got me started, but I can recall lying on the living room floor watching tv, with my bare legs exposed and yet another aunt and my mother commenting on my pretty legs. Seems, my aunts were always around for some seminal event, doesn't it? I recall praying at night, when I was a little boy, that I would wake up a girl. Never happened! There was also a Christmas play in the second grade and I drew the part of a cow. Had to be dressed up in red clothes and needed to wear red hose or tights. One of the girls in class brought a pair from home for me to wear. Right into the classroom. As the class was getting ready and dressed in the classroom, the teacher told me to go behind a cardboard display and put the hose on and get dressed. You can guess the rest from that. I seem to have been pushed and directed to cross dress all my life.

Now, I am retired, and have a trunk full of nice things. Have had several discussions with my wife over the years but it came to a head two months ago and a compromise was worked out in that I will dress and she won't know about it.
I can live with that for now.
Karlie in Memphis

Rosaliy Lynne
08-26-2007, 10:47 PM
I would sit or stand next to her, utterly entraced. When I was about 3 or 4 she was putting on lipstick. She turned around (she must have been watching me in the mirror) and carefully put some on my lips then carried on getting ready.

From time to time when she painted her nails, she would ask "do you want some" and would paint my nails and toe nails. It was so "matter of fact". She must have sensed I wanted it and just did it without comment or fuss. then I would carry on playing or doing whatever I was doing.

She gave me one of her old lipsticks to play with and I would put it on sometimes.

PS

I am still fascinated to watch a woman do her makeup.

What a delightfully easy acceptance she instilled in you. Yeah MOM!! Not many of us had that easy an intro.

I think I may have been 12 when I first fit into my mom's heels. I wore her dresses and hose. I took to walking in heels with no prob. More comfortable than sneakers. I started gettin my own stuff at maybe 15. I quit for maybe 3 or 5 years. Dressing up maye once or twice. Then I started buying stuff. I CD on and off through my marriage. Kept it outta site. Then my stuff was found. Then I came out to my wife. Ok at first, then not. Then the marriage fell apart, for a ton of reasons. Now I am rebuilding my wardrobe. I am working up to being in public for the first time. I'm so skeerd! After all I am a pansy ass sissy!

Looking forward to getting together and let you know that you don't have to be afraid to be out in public as the woman you are. After you get over that hurdle it gets better and more fun.

My first proper crossdressing experience was when I was 11, when I discovered a bag of old clothes in my toy box. Inside the bag, I found a blue dress, a green bikini set, and a pair of unworn green pantyhose. Without a moment of hesitation, I decided to wear them all (the bikini acted as a normal bra and panty), and I felt so relaxed and happy as a result. From that point on, I crossdressed whenever I could, out of sight from the rest of my family.

If they were in your toybox, someone obviously knew you needed them and wanted to let you know it was ok without making you feel self-conscious. Way ta go!!!

I guess this is also another way to introduce myself to the forums. I started, not of my choice, when I was about 3 years old visiting with my parents at my aunt's home. My parents weren't ready to go home but the decided it was time for me to go to bed and I was put in my female cousin's nightie. Kicking and screaming. As I grew up and before 1st grade, I played with a boy across the street who had several older sisters. He introduced to me to their clothes ! We'd play in a few things from their closets. Never got caught. Lots of experimentation over the early school years in my mother's stockings, garter belt, heels and slips with great excitement. In 1968, my family visited an aunt in California, and I slipped into her bedroom one day and went thru her dresser and found my very first pair of pantyhose. They fit wonderfully and I was then hooked on those for the rest of my life.

Combination of factors that got me started, but I can recall lying on the living room floor watching tv, with my bare legs exposed and yet another aunt and my mother commenting on my pretty legs. Seems, my aunts were always around for some seminal event, doesn't it? I recall praying at night, when I was a little boy, that I would wake up a girl. Never happened! There was also a Christmas play in the second grade and I drew the part of a cow. Had to be dressed up in red clothes and needed to wear red hose or tights. One of the girls in class brought a pair from home for me to wear. Right into the classroom. As the class was getting ready and dressed in the classroom, the teacher told me to go behind a cardboard display and put the hose on and get dressed. You can guess the rest from that. I seem to have been pushed and directed to cross dress all my life.

Now, I am retired, and have a trunk full of nice things. Have had several discussions with my wife over the years but it came to a head two months ago and a compromise was worked out in that I will dress and she won't know about it.
I can live with that for now.
Karlie in Memphis

She may come around in time. Take it slow and easy like any other part of your relationship. Good Luck.

sissy_tulsa
08-27-2007, 12:08 AM
I started dressing when I was like 10-11. I wore lingere from my sister and my mom both. It was something that I did every once and a while, mainly to masturbate. When I got older, 16-17, I started going to adult lingere stores and grabbing what ever I could, run up to the counter and pay for it and leave... THEN I would see if I got the right size-lol. Now that I am older, I have friends that I go shopping with and buy the right sizes and styles!

Val702
08-27-2007, 06:43 AM
I first tried stuff on at the age of 8 or so but I did not start "crossdressing" until I was about 12. At that time it was used as a shield for me because I wasnt a popular kid in school so when I was home I dressed to "get away" from my problems. As I did this more and more I felt more and more comfortable doing this and it become more of something I loved to do for fun and simply because it felt great.
Word!

Delia1
08-27-2007, 07:06 AM
I was in my early 20's. My girlfriend, now my wife remarked that i needed to go on a diet and get rid of the bit of beer belly which i had got. I remarked it was ok for her, she wore a pantie girdle that kept her looking trim, men cannot do that. I never thought much more of it, but next day when i was getting dressed, she said stop, i have something for you to try. With this she produced a pantie girdle, i was lost for words. Anyway she made me get it on, which was a struggle, but i must admit the end result looked good. It did slim my tummy down. But the biggest surprise that happened, is i found out i enjoyed it, i felt really good, and cannot really describe the feeling. My wife tells me now, that she caught on quite quick that wearing her girdle was turning me on. And a few night later in bed, she said your skin feels all hot, why dont you put on of my nightdresses , it will feel cool on you. I did not say no, and again really felt at home wearing it. But to cut a long story short, i now wear female clothes 70 percent of the time,. I am lucky to be able to work from home, so can dress as i please. As i type this, i am working at my dest in a skirt and top, pair of lacy panties and bra, sheer tights and high heeled shoes, with full make up on. I know i am so lucky to be able to have a wife who not only understands but enjoys me when dressed in the female role. Anyone who cares can private message me if there is anything they need to ask.
Delia

chrissietoo
08-27-2007, 12:15 PM
[.i am so upset beacause i have not pics when i was child or teen dress as girls.is somebody who have pics when was child or preteen CD?.If have somebody pics with child young CD
please put
This line makes me a bit nervous.:eek:[/QUOTE]

I'm grateful that have a few precious pictures of me at age ten dressed as a girl on Halloween. I have to say, I was very pretty, and my face and expressions are totally sweet. I had no trouble being a girl.

There is also a funny set in kindergarten, when the class all dressed up and posing for a group photo, and I was tugging and touching the frilly dress of the girl next to me....hmmmm what was going on in little chrissie's mind??? :heehee:

Rachel32533
08-27-2007, 12:56 PM
It was early... I have a twin sister and I remember wearing her cloths very early. Mon would often put me in my sister's cloths if mine were dirty. My first memory is about five went my mother dressed me in one of my sister's dress including panties and shoes. It felt great, and I wondered why she always got the perty cloths? It continued until I was about 12, I even had to wear her panties to school if mine were not clean. One day went I was in the 4th grade I had on my sister's panties at school and I knew something was different! I then started wanting to wear her cloths more and more. I was the same size as my siter and we looked identical. I continued wearing her cloths all the way through high school. When the family was gone I would change into her cloths and put on my mothers wig and cruise around town. Often people would confuse me for my sister. My desire has never gone away. I still dress as often as possible. While my sister knows about my crossdressing I have not brought it up to her in many years and she has not asked. I am certain that the desire starts early, and will never truly go away.

mackemlass
08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
My earliest memories are of wearing Mum's tights/pantyhose when I was around six or seven,though I have no memory of how I came to start wearing them. She had a pair of brown knee high boots I took a liking to as well,the first time she found me wearing them she said "What ARE you doing"? Said I was just playing and she didn't seem to mind,after that it was "You wearing my boots again"?. She didn't know about the tights though and had a different attitude when she eventually caught me wearing them and said it had to stop. I'd outgrown the boots by then and just started being more careful.