PDA

View Full Version : We went to the Grand Opening, had a makeover

Billijo49504
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Today was the Grand Opening of the ULTA Beauty Supply store. They had free gift certificates, $5 -$100, for the first 100 ppl. The wife got $5 and I got $10. This place is huge. After looking around for about an hour, my bad leg was hurting, so I sat down at one of the makeup tables. I thought no one was working that table, I was wrong. Terry came over and asked if I wanted a full makeover or just eyes? The wife said, give Billi the works! She used PUR Minerials products. Which is a 4 in 1 powder, and another for a blush. There was a 3rd powder pot, kinda pink and white, that she used under my eyes, to lighten and bring them out. Then she used a glitter shadow, called Urban Decay. She used 3 colors, Oil Slick, Last Call and Grifter. Strange names but pretty. I'm not sure of the brand lipstick, but it was called Ruby. Then she asked if I wanted a spritz of parfume, sure I'll take Opium.
Yes, we did purchase a PUR Mineral kit for both of us. And a few other trinkets for both of us. The PUR thing was $35 and the Urban Decay shadows were $34. After I dropping over $250, the wife took me to lunch at MickyD's. She took the picture for the avatar, just before she left for work.
It was a beautiful day. We got there for the 9am opening and with lunch and other shopping we didn't get home till after 2pm. And I got to spend it with my best girl.:love:..BJ

Teresa Amina
05-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Great avatar pic, could you post it larger for us?

Dixie
05-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Sounds like fun!!

Phyliss
05-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Talk about "Right place,...right time" Lucky you.

Angie G
05-19-2007, 04:36 AM
Come on BJ sounds like you wifeis the best girl hun :hugs:
Angie

Holly
05-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Awwwww BJ... what a great day! You're a couple of lucky girls to have one another.

DawnL
05-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow BJ sounds like you girls had a fun day together.