PDA

View Full Version : My First Pic

Stacy3595
02-27-2005, 03:33 PM
I know it's en-drab, would rather be showing one en-femme; but i haven't got the clothes yet, might have a pic en-femme by april not making promises though..

anyway let me know what you think girls :)

Fallen Angel
02-27-2005, 03:59 PM
stacy good pic glad to see you off to a good start keep them coming

Stacy3595
02-27-2005, 04:08 PM
thanks angel :)

Julie York
02-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Maybe I am a little confused.

You look.....normal...for a bloke...looking like a bloke....on a cross dressing forum.

But all credit for having the guts to show your true self. More than I would dare to do (and most folk here). Now get out there and get glammed up!

Julie York
02-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Did that sound horrible? Wasnt meant to be. All credit to you. And it is very frustrating when you don't have the clothes so I look forward to the time when you post a pic in your new full glory.

Priscilla1018
02-27-2005, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Julie York]Maybe I am a little confused.

You look.....normal...for a bloke...looking like a bloke....on a cross dressing forum.

But all credit for having the guts to show your true self. More than I would dare to do (and most folk here). Now get out there and get glammed up![/QUOT

I agree, it takes guts to show what you really look like right now. It would be very interesting to see before and after photos of all of us. The other half of us , what I choose to call, the dark side.I can't help it I am a Star Wars fan from way back.
Can't wait to see more photos in the future when you have the clothes,wig,and make up. Hang in there Stacy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
02-28-2005, 01:39 AM
More guts than you will see from me:o Good for you Stacy

Rikki
02-28-2005, 02:17 AM
Yeah, more guts than this old fat girl has. I can't even show all a me in my avatar. Now get the clothes, makeup and wig so we can see the better half.

Rikki

Stacy3595
02-28-2005, 03:29 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and support you've shown; as for the the new clothes, i'll see what i can put together :)

BTW Vallari was right you gals are starting to grow on me hehehe...