PDA

View Full Version : My luck day!

tall sam
05-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, I dont get much chance to gress and usually keep it for when wife and kids are away. My wife knows about Samantha but its sometimes hard to get her to understand. She can be very negative sometimes.
Anyway, she came home last night and said she had been shopping. When kids were asleep she said she had got me something as well - I was half expecting boxers!
I had a shower and was watching some TV when we can in wearing a really cute fluffy bra and g-string. She then showed me some other undies etc she had bought on a sale - they were very sexy and I was getting abit pieved until she presented me with a bag. In it was this stunning corset with matching panties and a few other things. It was very expensive but she got some deal on a final sale. We spent the next hour trying on each others new items and just sitting and chatting with me in my new items. I would have preferred being all made up and shaved, but thats for another day!

Thankyou my sweet wife!

MJ
05-18-2007, 05:54 PM
aww thats so nice ... were can i fine one of them an a accepting S.O that is

Billijo49504
05-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Life is always more fun, when you can share it with someone you love...BJ

Dixie
05-18-2007, 07:12 PM
That's great, I got lucky today two.

MarissaCDinRI
05-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm certainly jelous, but good for you

suzanne
05-18-2007, 07:23 PM
You are indeed fortunate to have such an amazingly supportive wife! From the sound of it, she once had some major qualms about your CDing. But now she's at the point of buying you sexy undies and trading with you. This is a huge amount of progress and not something all of our sisters enjoy. Celebrate this milestone by doing something that will knock her, um, socks off!

SandyR
05-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Very nice!

Mine got me a new pair of Fancy off Black hose for my BDay this year...

Gota love her!

Hugs.

SandyR

Patty
05-18-2007, 09:05 PM
That was very nice of her to buy things for you. It would be nice to get something like that.
Make sure you do something very nice for her. :hugs:

RachelDenise
05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
What a lovely way to spend an evening! :love:

wtb Jessica
05-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Wishj i had someone like that. You are so lucky. Hope it happens to me someday. Why don't return the favor and do something really nice for her. You should do the one thing that you really hat to do but is the one thing she always ask you to do. It could lead to more.

Sheri 4242
05-19-2007, 02:13 AM
How sweet! I always feel so loved when my wife does the same for me!!! Just remember that the door sweings both ways: you should be certain to return the favor, or send her flowers "just because," or something!!!

Suzie S.
05-19-2007, 04:12 AM
Tall Sam, that's terrific! It's truly special when your wife or GF gives you a nice gift like that! It makes wearing those items even more memorable. Best wishes! :D

Angie G
05-19-2007, 04:28 AM
Thats a goood thing Sam now keep it slow and show her you love her :hugs:
Angie