PDA

View Full Version : another fantastic evening!!!

nikky
02-27-2005, 04:20 PM
well after telling the gg freind thursday night about my cding feelings she invited me out for a drink last night. of course after a few i got really talkative and really opened up about a lot more than i thought it would have. i think i told her absolutely everything and she never once judged me. she agreed to keep everything a secret for the fact that obviously people automatically assume a cd'er is gay and i dont want that in a small town.

at about 11 o'clock she invited me back to her house where she proceeded to go through her closet and hand me tons of clothes to try on. she smiled when i took of my boy jeans and disclosed my white and pink thong, which was my only one. i got my toenails and fingernails painted a nice deep red and tried on everything from prom dresses, skirts, capris, blouses and so on. at one point she gave me a really cute pair of black slacks and handed me a pair of black slingback heels (size 10) which didnt fit. we decided to take a drive to walmart at 4:00 am. :D mind you, my nails were still painted and i wasnt about to remove it after just having them done so...why not, it was 4 am so no one would be around.

we first went back to the shoes section where i tried on several pair before settling on a cute pair of strappy 4 inch sandles. next stop was the womens clothes section which i have ventured near before but was never dairing enough to enter :o i told my friend i was a size 7 and we picked out about 8 pair of different types of panties. next we walked by a rack of skirts at which i had to stop and look. i found a cute little pink skirt and went straight to the dressing room. again slightly tipsy from the alcohol so i had no inhibitions. :o the gg friend is a large girl and therefor i really dont fit well in most of her clothes so i found a few things in my size.

next was back home where we talked a lot about everything and she even has lots of ideas of how we can go shopping together so that i may find some good things to wear. im not really sure when we will venture out in full dress but this was a huge step. she is going out of town tomorrow for a few days on buisness and said she would stop and find some more cute panties for me to wear, which she also agreed to keep at her house cuz i still live with my parents and they obviously do not know about my cding. when she returns we are planing to do the whole look one night, make up wig and all and get some pics. i can not wait and am still SO EXCITED. a few times she laughed and said that i would have been the least likely person she knew to to tell her about crossdressing but she also said it was a lot of fun for her as well. anyway, im looking forward to lots more fun evenings

Richelle
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Nikky,

You are so lucky. :) I once had a co-worker that was open and we talked about having a girl’s night out but it never happened. I love going out enfemme but it would be so much more fun and enjoyable to be out and about with a GG. I am so jealous. ;)

Richelle

Sweet Susan
02-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Outstanding leap forward, Nikki. I'm really happy for you.

Priscilla1018
02-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Nikky,

You are so lucky. :) I once had a co-worker that was open and we talked about having a girl’s night out but it never happened. I love going out enfemme but it would be so much more fun and enjoyable to be out and about with a GG. I am so jealous. ;)

Richelle

Hi Nikky,

Me to, sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Fallen Angel
02-27-2005, 05:44 PM
awsome , thats what i call fun xx

Holly
02-27-2005, 06:25 PM
... when she returns we are planing to do the whole look one night, make up wig and all and get some pics...Nikky,
You've been having alot of fun, girlfriend! Can't wait for you to share some pics!

Tristen Cox
02-28-2005, 01:45 AM
You Go Girl!

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 02:02 AM
hey sounds like you had a great time :D

Shining Star
02-28-2005, 02:42 AM
girl you are so lucky keep it up

Rikki
02-28-2005, 02:50 AM
Way to go girl. You thought that was a fun night, wait till next time, it only gets better and especially with a GG who is willing to help you dress and will put you face together. Good luck and have fun.

Rikki

Kate_Uhler
02-28-2005, 05:25 AM
Walmarts open at 4am??? wow.. how cool *hahah*

What a great experience... Isn't it really great and exciting when you find a GG thats want a special girl friend... keep us posted we're dien' to see the pics.. :)

kisskiss,
kate

paulaN
02-28-2005, 04:46 PM
so cool and it will only get better.