PDA

View Full Version : The Little Funny Things, You Learn, First Night Out!!!!!

CDTiffany
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi girls, It's funny (things you never thought of) Being a woman for the night.
I thought i would share. First off, When getting in a car. both feet, should be next to each other, Then, Set your ass, in first, and then swing your legs, together in the car (funny). NEXT!!!! When doing your make up. Everything you use, for the night ahead, Needs to be put in your purse. BECAUSE, that is your make up for the night!! NEXT, you will be Drinking out of a Straw, for the rest of the night. (you dont want to mess up your LIP STICK) It was, so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learning all of these things. And, Last but not least, all Men are, Like JAWS! I guess, i had it coming!! (Revenge if you will )

Strange Having, your ass grabbed!!!!

Anyway, my First night out, was a Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way easier, then i thought!!!!! If you want to read my review of the night, Look for my thread, titled... I'M Coming OUT!!! I go into Detail!!!!

It is always, the funny, Little, things, THAT MAKE LIFE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

PS, LBD, went over well. Fun PICTURE!!!!

Dixie
05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Nice, glad it was a good evening. I know what you mean about drinking from a straw, My first time I drank from the bottle and had to keep touching up my lipstick. The second night I poured my beer into a glass and used a straw or just had mixed drinks, again a straw. Big difference.

Fab Karen
05-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Experience is a great teacher.
And no guy has the right to grab your ass without permission- you can pull his hand away or move away if it's unwanted.

Kelsy
05-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey Tiffany,

You look fantastic!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time out, great fun isn't it. My first little discoveries were one- the world didn't end when I was recognized as a guy and polite acceptance is really the norm in most cases.
two-good shoes are important!! I had trouble with a pair of sandals that kept sliding to one side but i was amazed at how comfortable and easy it was to cruise in a pair of heels!! :D

Jennifer:happy:

CDTiffany
05-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Experience is a great teacher.
And no guy has the right to grab your ass without permission- you can pull his hand away or move away if it's unwanted.

Fab Karen, You were Too Cool!!!!!! I only wish, I lived in LA, Like you!!!!
I will see you in, A couple weeks!!!! On the Ass grabing thing, It was my first night out!!!!!!!!! I did not Know, what to do!!!!! Maybe, Next time, i will Chill With you!!!!!!! PS Girls, Karen is Cool, Like the Breeze!!!
Thanks Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Wenda
05-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Well, as long as they weren't tooo obnoxious, I would be somewhat flattered to have a guy grab my ass, except he would feel the silicone fake butt!
So I checked out the pic: ok, are you one of the killer blondes, or the hair stylist? w.

Di
05-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Your first night out was awesome and btw love the pic heres to many more nights out:thumbup:....

Kate Simmons
05-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Welcome to "womanhood" Tiff. I'm glad you had a good time.:happy:

Deidra Cowen
05-19-2007, 02:23 PM
I really enjoyed reading your post, found myself getting caught up in your excitement and happyness in going out for the first time clubbin! Being a CD/Tgirl should freaking be fun, not a freaking drama fest 24/7. I think its cool that just what you are doing, having fun and finding yourself. :thumbsup:

Oh....lord have mercy you are absolutely a baby doll in that pic!!! No wonder the boys were grabbin that bootie. :tongueout

Jocelyn Quivers
05-19-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm glad everything went well, nice pic. Jocelyn

Rachel Morley
05-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Hummm.... new things that are different when you are a T-girl ??... how about you can't rub your eyes anymore because that would smudge your mascara, you can't blow your nose like a guy would, you have to be gentle and on just the end of your nose in case you rub off the foundation covering your top lip beard shadow, then there all the sitting and standing mannerisms. At TG dinners I sometimes see a lot of people eating like "total guys" :( Shoveling it in at double speed and too much in their mouths!

I totally agree about getting into and out of a car (especially in a short skirt) it takes practice to do it in a lady-like manner. :D

Jodi
05-19-2007, 06:50 PM
I was taught this by my gg friends. When wearing lipstick and sipping from a cup or glass, wet your lips with your tongue before sipping. This will help keep the lipstick from leaving a ring on the glass.

BTW Dixie--man or woman, you don't drink beer or wine with a straw.

Jodi

paulaN
05-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Woo Hoo going out is so much fun. I have to to it again myself. I'm glad you had a great time.

Karren H
05-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I carry a couple straws in my purse for that exact reason.... hehe

Karren

Eva Diva
05-19-2007, 08:20 PM
To late to see the picture. :censor:

joann07
05-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah. Every now and then I forget to do the "both feet in" when getting in the car, but I'm getting better.

Dixie
05-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Jodi, I do not drink wine, can't it makes me sick to my stomach on one sip, but I do love a good pint of Guiness. Did not care for the straw and beer combo, lesson learned, the rest of the night I drank S.O.B.s (Sex On the Beach).

CDTiffany
05-20-2007, 01:25 AM
I carry a couple straws in my purse for that exact reason.... hehe

Karren

Straws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about eating? Little bites, Fork, past the Teeth! you dont want to mess up, your Lip Stick!
Little Things!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Dixie
05-20-2007, 02:18 AM
HaHaHa, I guess you could write a novel about all those little things:heehee:

Karren H
05-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Straws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about eating? Little bites, Fork, past the Teeth! you dont want to mess up, your Lip Stick!
Little Things!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Who eats... with my corset on there's no room for food.... I call it "Karren's Forced Starvation Corset Diet"... hehe

Love Karren

TxKimberly
05-20-2007, 11:18 AM
I have a hunch Tiffany is going to be spreading her wings a lot in the weeks to come! Way to go Tiffany and welcome to Karen Hutton's "CD should be fun" club.
Next time I get to Southern Calif can I'll have to give you a yell
Kim

sherri
05-20-2007, 11:59 AM
When getting in a car. both feet, should be next to each other, Then, Set your ass, in first, and then swing your legs, together in the car
Someone forgot to tell Ms. Spears about this little bit of etiquette.

Actually, if you pay attention to GGs getting in and out of cars, most of them do not always follow this rule, even in skirts.

susie evans
05-20-2007, 10:18 PM
girl does this bring back memories (and some i would like to forget)it is a great learning experiance and i'am sure there could be volumes writen with the knowlege on tihs forum have fun girl your on a role now :heehee:

susie