PDA

View Full Version : Good date last night

cdbrandi
05-19-2007, 03:58 AM
I only had to work a half day yesterday, so my wife and I decided to go out on a date. I came home got cleaned up and dressed, in the clothes that my wife had bought for me recently, and my wife fixed my hair and done my makeup for me. We went to see Shrek the Third. After the movie we went and done a little shopping, Babies R us for a friends baby shower today, World Market, Hobby Lobby, and then Barnes and Nobel. We also went to Olive Garden for dinner, I think I confused the poor waiter, but he did not freak out totally, but he probably did have a good laugh when not at the table. All in all it was a very good evening.

faltenrock
05-19-2007, 04:04 AM
Sounds great,

unfortunaltely my wife is not going to join me when out. Your wife must really love you a lot.

Doreen

brenya
05-19-2007, 04:08 AM
sounds like fun, I wanna go out so bad

Angie G
05-19-2007, 04:32 AM
Way to go Brandi you have a great wife there hun :hugs:
Angie

Mitch23
05-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Great to hear about your night out. I'm very envious i'd love to go out with my wife on a date - feels like a million miles away for me. Wife had some slightly damaged costume jewellery - asked could i have it - no, she'd rather throw it away! oh well ...

mitch

Raychel
05-19-2007, 06:16 AM
My wife has bever seen me dressed, and certainly will never go out with me dressed.

But I sure do love it when we get to have a date night, just her and I out to dinner. We actually get time to talk to each other. These nights don't happen anywhere often enough.

Heather Roscoe
05-19-2007, 07:54 PM
I only had to work a half day yesterday, so my wife and I decided to go out on a date. I came home got cleaned up and dressed, in the clothes that my wife had bought for me recently, and my wife fixed my hair and done my makeup for me. We went to see Shrek the Third. After the movie we went and done a little shopping, Babies R us for a friends baby shower today, World Market, Hobby Lobby, and then Barnes and Nobel. We also went to Olive Garden for dinner, I think I confused the poor waiter, but he did not freak out totally, but he probably did have a good laugh when not at the table. All in all it was a very good evening.

Your wife is a jewel, take good care of her as your your best friend, wish everyone had a wife like yours.

Dixie
05-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey Brandi, now that is a "Date" girlfriend! I just watched Shrek the third with the kids tonight, was pleasntly surprised to see a CD in the mix in a positive role!:thumbsup:

RachelDenise
05-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Brandi, you are very lucky. Keep your wife special, she's worth it!!!!

Kate Simmons
05-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Too cool Brandi. I'm glad you both had a good time.:thumbsup::happy: