PDA

View Full Version : My Wonderful Wife

Jocelyn Quivers
05-19-2007, 12:11 PM
After getting home from work last night. I went into our bedroom and discovered 2 bags full of clothes that my wife was going to get rid of because they did not fit her or she felt they were out of style. She let me have my pick of anything in the bags that could fit me which basically meant not much was left over.

I got several great outifits including a beautiful size 8 black dress that fits me perfectly,:happy: several pairs of dress pants and numerous other items.

Just wanted to share with everyone how truly lucky I am to have such a wonderful supportive woman to share my life with. :happy:

Oh also as big thank you I'm taking her out to a nice resturuant tonight becuase she has been wanting to were one of her new dresses I bought her a few weeks ago. Wish I could go dressed but I'm not quite at that point yet. Jocelyn

marie354
05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
It's great to have an understanding SO, isn't it. My SO lets me look through her things before she donates them too. Most are too big for me though sometimes, when things shrink...
SIZE 8! I'm still trying to fit into a couple of 8's I have. Dieting, you know, takes time. I hope by mid June, at least, I'll fit into them.

Taking her out will probably be great for her. Bravo!
:hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
05-19-2007, 12:35 PM
It's great to have an understanding SO, isn't it. My SO lets me look through her things before she donates them too. Most are too big for me though sometimes, when things shrink...
SIZE 8! I'm still trying to fit into a couple of 8's I have. Dieting, you know, takes time. I hope by mid June, at least, I'll fit into them.

Taking her out will probably be great for her. Bravo!
:hugs:

It's a very stretchy size 8, lots of lycra/spandex. That's probably the main reason that it fits well. Jocelyn

MJ
05-19-2007, 01:20 PM
good for you , you are very lucky ... SIZE 8! you know telling us your size is banned !!! .......well it should be :(

Nikki Dee
05-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi. Love....simply treasure her...as I'm sure you do...I too have a totally accepting and supportive wife...it makes us VERY lucky girls.!!!..and I even get to go out with her as Nikki. ..!!..I'm sure it will happen for you too.
Nikki. x

Dixie
05-19-2007, 01:32 PM
My wife buys me clothes and gives me her "hand me downs" so I know just how lucky you are. That's great isn't it, to have a loving wife who is so understanding.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-19-2007, 02:25 PM
good for you , you are very lucky ... SIZE 8! you know telling us your size is banned !!! .......well it should be :(

Sorry, if it's any consolation for you I'm size 12 in shoes:o. Jocelyn

az_azeel
05-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes its great having a wonderfull S/O.. In fact I have way too many clothes now as Alexis keeps buying me things.. lol...

take care :hugs:

Angie G
05-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Jocelyn you are one of us lucky ones your wife rocks hun :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
05-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Well done you! .... or more specifically, well done to your wife :D She sounds lovely. Size 8 dress? ..... me too!

Joy Carter
05-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Size eight ? Ah, I have to advise you that you have the right to remain silent...........................................e tc. :heehee:

elektra
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
I too am fortunate enough to have a very supportive wife........who lets me use any of her clothes whenever I wish, the catch is that she gets to wear my outfits as well! any woman who is understanding enough to let their man be a lady every now and then deserves a medal.......we're just the lucky ones I guess. :hugs: