PDA

View Full Version : To what lenghts have you gone to Crossdress?

Lovely Rita
05-20-2007, 08:34 AM
I was remembering one time long long ago. I was around 15 years old. I lived with my family on the upper west side of Manhattan. Back then no one even knew what Crossdressing was. Crossdressers were just freaks and deviants, total outcasts. No way would you even consider telling anyone.

To try and make a long story short I remember just dying to go out enfemme. So here is my version of my personal mission impossible.

I came up with a plan and started working on it. Borrow from my girlfriend, without her knowledge, a gorgeous blouse and miniskirt which I just loved. I was living at home so I had to be careful where I stored these things.

Ok, I got all the things together like hosiery, hi heels, borrowed from an aunt, and a coat, it was autumn. I got some eye shadow and lipstick. Fortunately it was a time when boys could wear long hair, I had my hair down to my waist.

I can hear the Mission Impossible music in my head already:D

Now, how to make it happen? The plan was, and here is the funny part, since I lived on the second floor I had to throw all my stuff out my window down into the alley way of the building when it was dark. Then when everyone was asleep sneak out of the apartment and make my way to the alley.

I did it. Heart was pumping, it was around midnight. I got to the alley, and in the dark and cover of night, I took off my clothes, felt the chill of the air, and put on the panty hose, the blouse, the skirt, the shoes, the coat and made my way out of the alley and to the streets. It was exciting. I actually used a side view mirror of a parked car to put on my eye shadow.

I walked all over the upper west side and passed by people. Passed a woman who was looking at my legs which left me wondering of she could tell I was a boy.

This was one of the many lengths I took inorder to go out enfemme. I will never forget it and I have other stories to share down the road.

Please share the farthest extent you have gone to go out enfemme:love:

laura.lapinski
05-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Good one Rita.

For me, I was 27. My wife was gone for the weekend. I wore one of her green dresses that is elastic. The bottom was mid thigh (perfect). I shaved really closely, put on makeup, eye shadow, eye liner, jewelry (ear rings, necklace, bracelet). I put on nylons. Did have any shoes thow. My wife wears much smaller clothes, and there are only a couple items that look good on me. This is the first time I did it up so total and I was trembling with pleasure, and enjoyed looking at myself so much in the mirror. I fanticized about someday going out. I figured I was prettly close to passable like this and with a few more touches...maybe. I did this a few times, but don't get the opportunity much. I'm thinking of building a secret stash.

Laura

thea
05-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I took modern dance for a PE credit--I could wear leotards and ballet slippers and appear androgynous. Never did learn to dance, though.

TxKimberly
05-20-2007, 10:25 AM
ROFL - Now THAT is intense! I guess the most insane things I have done was to hide clothes inside the interior molding of my car when I was in the Army. I'd drive out to the boondocks and pull them out to get dressed. I had a TS security clearance at the time, and working on a post where they inspected cars often, so this was a huge risk.
Kim

Karren H
05-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Ahhhhh...... I've never ever done a wackey thing to crossdress.... Ever.... hehe

:D

Love Karren

Dixie
05-20-2007, 11:23 AM
When I was twelve I hid in a closet for three hours so I would have the house to myself and could dress. My dad was home but leaving to go to town, and I knew he would ask me to go so I told him I was going to a friends house to cut weeds for some money, left the house, crawled back into my bedroom window and hid in the closet(:heehee:What a metaphor that turned out to be:heehee:).

Angie G
05-20-2007, 11:36 AM
I would go up in the atticof the 5 family house and use the things stored there by a woman that lived down stairs her thins fit me well even the shoes
And I also went to my uncles house in the country my ant had things stored in the shed that were her sisters garder belts hose bras skirts dresses I'd havwe a ball I was about 12or 13 then and never got bustted :hugs:
Angie

Eva Diva
05-20-2007, 11:43 AM
I had a TS security clearance at the time

They had transexual security clearance? Who knew? :D

Eva Diva
05-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Rita

It sounds like a story David Bowie would write a song about back in the day. :D

Mitch23
05-20-2007, 12:06 PM
its a bit like that every time i go out - get changed as much as i can under drab, have the rest of my things to hand, find a quiet place - usually a layby - finish dressing - apply makeup, last of all wig, hope im not seen. like a military operation. i wish it wasnt so but at the moment it is!

mitch

Lovely Rita
05-20-2007, 04:47 PM
I love all the stories. It is amazing how much risk we took and take. Part of what added to the excitement I guess was the risk.

I am always amazed at the lengths we go to inorder to fulfill this part of us. We would climb mountains, negotiate dark alleys inorder to express this part of who we are.

Thinking back I consider how fortunate I was that nothing bad befell me. I was 15 years old and walking around New York City streets enfemme.

Come on friends let me hear more of your ingenious stories.:thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi Rita, When I was in the closet, many of my plans involving crossdressing could have very well rivaled a coordinated plan to steal gold from Fort Knox. Whew! Glad I don't have to do that any more, it was a lot of work. I always usually had a plan "B" though just in case the first one didn't work out.:happy:

Ericka2
05-20-2007, 06:11 PM
the first time i went out cdng was when i was married with, i did it during the day, i rented a room and was nervuos, very nervous, but i so much loved it, the emotion i got and the adrenaline is enormous!

Love, Ericka

Kate Simmons
05-20-2007, 06:19 PM
They had transexual security clearance? Who knew? :DWhen I ws in Army Intel, there was a rumor that half the ASA (Army Security Agency) was "gay". Some of them were pretty obvious, even so I did find some opportunities to CD while in there. So much for "Big brother", eh?:rolleyes:

marie354
05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
I remember a day...
This guy in our group, (clique), lost a bet and had to run around the parking lot wearing his GF's one-piece bathing suit. They made him run around for about 10-15 minutes in front of everyone.

I started talking about a Halloween party with my first wife where I dressed up as a woman.
Well... Needless to say, I got dared to dress up... (Oh-Boy!)

It took me an hour and a half, but when I came out, I thought I looked pretty good. (At my age, then 45, I didn't pass, if you already knew me you'd know.)

I managed to stay dressed for about 2 hours until the night was over.

I loved it! Ahh. The things some of us will do to get a chance to dress up.

Now, however, to do it without getting dared to do it...
:hugs:

chrissietoo
05-20-2007, 11:13 PM
When I was in High School, my gf and I lived next door at the beach. I made sure that she left her bathing suit somewhere I could get to it..either in my car, or their cabana or at the laundry in her garage. Then at night (often after a date) I would sneak out, go back and borrow her things, and then go to the beach and put them on. I'd have dreamy moonlit nights walking along the beach en femme...and of course I remembered those walks when I'd be with her at the beach. Even though she never knew, we felt very close, like sisters. Her girlfriends would visit and we'd lie on her roof in the sun, and they felt comfortable topless and being just girls with me...it was wonderful!

xoxo chrissie