PDA

View Full Version : Spring Is Here!

Glenda58
05-20-2007, 01:09 PM
Now that Spring is finally here we can start dressing in lighter cloths shorter skirts and lower cut tops. No need for coats and jackets. The brighter colors and new makeup fads.
Just today I when to church in a white A-line skirt pink sweater short sleeve top and pink open toe heels. With pink eye shadow and pink lipstick.

After church went grocery shopping. While walking in 2 gentlemen were coming at me one smiled and said hey the other just turn his head as I walked by. While shopping another gentleman more a cart out of my way. At the check out the SA said how cute my outfit was. Now back to the car 3 men were coming in had to walk by me when I got to the car 2 of them were going back at me as the wind blew my skirt up to show more leg as I try to hold it down but not to hard and I smile at them as I put my groceries in the back of the car.
I was ready to bust a bra strap. Feeling so good.

Have any of you ladies been out lately this spring and feeling all anew being dress in spring cloths?

Karren H
05-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Ewwwww.... Wake me up when it's Fall!!

:D

Love Karren

windycissy
05-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes! I love putting on a sundress with bare legs and ballet flats, it's the best!

Glenda58
05-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Ewwwww.... Wake me up when it's Fall!!

:D

Love Karren

I know Karren NO MORE HOCKEY. Hard getting the hockey gear heehee in car when there is no game.

Cathy_NJ
05-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Wait a minute... there's still Roller Hockey!

Karren H
05-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I know Karren NO MORE HOCKEY. Hard getting the hockey gear heehee in car when there is no game.

WRONG!!!! The spring season is half way through and the first summer season will start soon..... I play hockey all year (+60 some games)..... wish I could crossdress as much as I play hockey!! hehe

Love Karren

Dixie
05-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh Come on Karren just DO BOTH:D

elnkay
05-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I love the layered fall and winter looks.....BUT, let me show my legs!

Karren H
05-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh Come on Karren just DO BOTH:D

I also love drag racing......... Crossdressing Drag Racers On Ice!!! hehe

Wish I could do both but as the bumper sticker on my truck says "I'd rather be playing Hockey"

Love Karren

rose382832
05-20-2007, 07:00 PM
so switch to a sport that you can do in the summer like roller derby ( you could be the roller derby queen in something pastel and micro mini).

paulaN
05-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I had to laugh when I saw the title (spring is here) I took a walk up bye the lake yesterday with my wife and dog. We found three or four very large patches of snow. We had to run the heat a few days before because it was so cold. how about spring is coming or spring is here in my town. I know I will be glad when spring gets to Maine. Northern Maine that is.

marie354
05-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Yea, Spring... I'm in southern Maryland and we had to turn the heat on last night. Was down to 45 degrees here. (That's like a warm fridge.) That's a little too warm for beer (unless it's supposed to be a warm type of beer), but too cold for me.

I've been out planting the gardens in the yard, but not en femme.

Yes... I bought a couple of sun dresses for the summer. (Just wish I had the courage to wear them outside.)
:hugs:

Sharon
05-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I loooooooooove Spring! :happy:

Yeah, it's tougher passing without notice, but it is just so wonderful not to have to pile on layer upon layer of clothing when I go outdoors. I might scare off young children and family pets, but nothing beats being able to wear shorts or a short skirt with a skimpy top and rejoicing in the warmth of the Spring sun. :shades:

marie354
05-20-2007, 09:35 PM
I loooooooooove Spring! :happy:

Yeah, it's tougher passing without notice, but it is just so wonderful not to have to pile on layer upon layer of clothing when I go outdoors. I might scare off young children and family pets, but nothing beats being able to wear shorts or a short skirt with a skimpy top and rejoicing in the warmth of the Spring sun. :shades:

:thumbsup:

Glenda58
05-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Well 60+ degree is warm here in Michigan.

Stephenie S
05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Ah yes, I enjoy the warm breeze too. I never liked winter and I once left the north for just that reason. But I made the mistake of bringing my wife back up here one summer and she decided that THIS was where she wanted to live. So here I am, back in snow country. So I just love the warm weather, short as it is up here.

Steph