PDA

View Full Version : told my sister

brenya
05-20-2007, 06:23 PM
so I told my sister about myself, she was great about it, she's a lesbian so I think she is a little more open minded than some, she was even excited, she wants to go to cosmotology school and I told her she can practice on me, we're going to the thrift shops this week with my mom and my sisters gonna help me get a few things on the sly, I love her she is so great

AlysonCD
05-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Good for you. I wish I had a sister like that. Mine knew when I was a kid I liked to dress but I don't think they know how much I do now though or if I even still dress

Kate Simmons
05-20-2007, 06:33 PM
It's nice that you and your Sister can be so close Daisy. I have a lot of very cool lesbian friends and they are very accepting . I think it's because we have the courage to be who we are and are not afraid to be in touch with this part of ourselves.:happy:

marie354
05-20-2007, 06:33 PM
That is sooo cool! I wish my sister had been that way with me.

I've known a couple of lesbians that it was OK with too. But I liked them too much, if you know what I mean... (I wasn't their type.)
:hugs:
(I'd probably been out of the closet long ago.)

paulaN
05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
that is so cool. good for you, no great for you........

Michaelle
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Daisy,
You are such a lucky lady!
I envy you!
If I had a sister I would be a woman by now.
Good luck.:love:

Stormgirl
05-20-2007, 09:03 PM
so I told my sister about myself, she was great about it, she's a lesbian so I think she is a little more open minded than some, she was even excited, she wants to go to cosmotology school and I told her she can practice on me, we're going to the thrift shops this week with my mom and my sisters gonna help me get a few things on the sly, I love her she is so great

You're so lucky, I am here envious with jealously. Glad that it worked out for you. :thumbsup:

Valerie Nicole
05-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Sometime this summer, I will come out to my sister. I hope for a similar reaction...but I'm not sure I'll get it. She can be pretty closed-minded.

RachelDenise
05-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Sounds like a fun family outing! I'd love to be a practice model for a cosmotologist-to-be.