PDA

View Full Version : dressed!

soccervixen
05-20-2007, 06:50 PM
It's been a while, trying to find a chance to dress, tonight the house is empty for a while. And I'm excited to wear my new black & gold metallic long sleeve turtleneck and my new Kenneth Cole black mesh pumps, with my long black knit skirt. It just feels so good - I couldn't wait, was thinking about it most of the afternoon.

Anyone else get a chance to dress lately after nnot being able to for a while? Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!:happy:

Alice B
05-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Yes. I had to go two long months. But now get 1-2 days a week to express myself:happy:

Seville
05-20-2007, 09:12 PM
The longest I ever went is 7 days, and I was grumpy
all the time. Make that UGLY!

Dressing neckdown 3 times a week and wearing shoes
daily is my preferred routine.

Vixen, post pics and let us know how your EBAY adventures
turned out.

Have fun, Hon...Life is too short to do otherwise.

marie354
05-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes! I try to dress all the time, but there times that it just can't be done for one reason or another.

Today was the first chance that I've been able to be "ME" for 3-days.

Shix happens to everyone.

Glenda58
05-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Went for 2 1/2 weeks while my daughter and grandkids were here. Had one day I could dress for a few hours but today was all day felt great.

vikki2020
05-20-2007, 11:44 PM
Ain't it great! I can only get out if I have the house to myself, so I took a 3 days off last week, and went out everyday!Loved every minute I had,and wore some new outfits.The hard part was getting back by 2pm,or I turn into a pumpkin!

Rita B
05-21-2007, 01:33 PM
One or two weeks make you grumpy! Try over ten years. Lately, I was getting so depressed that I was wishing for bad things to happen. Luckily I was able to beg out of a trip to Florida with my wife to see her daughter and grandkids. Not only did she down by herself, she extended her trip. . . hooray.
I'm a non smoker for medical reasons and everyone down south, it seems, smoke like a chimney. If they boosted the price of cigarettes like they do up here, more people would quit. Although they do try their best not to smoke in front of me there is always the stink of ashtrays and its in the clothes,....everywhere. but I am getting away from myself.

With the house to myself, I decided to surf the web for one thing or another. I bought some satin lingerie online, which I have been wearing to bed every night. I work hard during the day. Painting the kitchen. But I have to wait late every night for my wife's daughter and family to go to bed. Then I shower and wash my hair, and shave, put on some feminine deodorant I put some toner on my face which seems to help tighten up the skin and hide the baggy eyes, and put on some make up. I put on my satin nightie and watch late TV or sneak downstairs and get online. It feels wonderful. Sometimes, I get so sleepy that I go to bed with my make up on.

Just found out that Glamour Boutique is in my hometown, just ten minutes away. Will take a ride over there this afternoon to shop for a wig. I would like to get everything so I could go out again, but that would be spending too much for now. So there you are. . .Heck, I could do two weeks standing on my head. . .haha

Hugs to all

Rita