PDA

View Full Version : the show must go on with angel ?

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:43 AM
well my date was a bust. sitting with some of my other cd freinds at a table thinking to my self im glad things didnt get worst and no sooner then that thought poped in my head who arives the drag queens again. well last week they werent overly freindy towards me actualy rude to put it nicely. then i remberd a post by one of the members saying go to the most popular one and say hi and intoduce your sellf.so i did well the story gets better!!! as im at the table with my friends one of the dragg queens tapps me on my shoulder and says to me we are a few girls short would you like to perform with us. my mouth wide open at this point and i had to have that real dumfounded look on my face with out thinking i said yes. i know huh what , i said yes. i dont know how to sing. and as for danceing i do ok like most. but wait the plot thickens she tells me all you have to do is lipsink and dance around whew im feeling much beter now until she says to me so what are you going to lip sink to i dont know this is all spare of the moment think angle think. i know the dj il ask the dj do you have i feel like a women i figured the bar i was at would have that right. nope ok ok how bought i will survive thats a good song concidering my date oh dont have that one either well what do you have at this point im frantic you must have some thing in your pile. you have what ring my bell, ring what ok ok il do it so here i am on stage dancing and lip sinking to ring my bell and yes it was fun and i dont know how i got thru it but i got enough tips to pay for the night out hope you enjoy the pics luvs xxx

Shining Star
02-28-2005, 02:51 AM
very nice pics fallen_angel1 you sure look like you enjoyed your self are you going to do it again some tine

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 02:53 AM
sounds like you had a grat time babe i need to visit you one night and go to this place

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:54 AM
honey if i do il be pepaird and yes it was a blast i did several lap dances while i was performing never expected all those tips

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 02:57 AM
lapdances? damn could i get one?
:D

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:57 AM
sam i wish you would its not to bad, baltimore ,washington is the place lot more going on there at the purple parrott it a lot of karyokee but most of the people sing real good and i dance alot and dont think about the singing end of it

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 02:59 AM
yeah i dont sing good but i can dance. you should have seen me ant the rave during the anime convention

Tristen Cox
02-28-2005, 03:06 AM
Damn that looks fun, good for you. Nice outfit :D Must be missing the lap dance experience. Ah well I'll just drool on my keyboard for a little while now:rolleyes: ;)

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 03:10 AM
thaks tristen, it was a great time i never thought the locals at the bar would have such a responce twards me i made a bout 40.00 in tips and a lot of great memories to go along with it i just wish the pics were a little brighter xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 03:12 AM
sam when you come down one sunday i give you a lap dance why not

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 03:15 AM
ohhh dont tempt me........wait what am i saying ? tempt me tempt me :D

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 03:18 AM
ill make sure it low cut and sexy wait thats all i wear

samanthajay
02-28-2005, 03:28 AM
dear god your being evil...... cani bring my girlfreind?

Kate_Uhler
02-28-2005, 05:07 AM
Yea... That is so cool... Wow.... so the story had a happy ending.. goodie.. :)

kisses,
kate

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 05:27 AM
kate,just my luck hah, it was fun and il tell you im not exactly a spring chicken, and just to compete with a lot of 23-30 year olds dancing made me feel great about my self and i a way i do feel rather speacial they could have easly picked several of the other cds there but chose me and your right it did have a happy ending. thaks dear xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 05:29 AM
yes samantha bring your girl friend to hope she doesnt get mad while im lap dancing, hee-hee

Joan of Art
02-28-2005, 05:33 AM
Way to go Angel. Looks like you were flying though. It's nice to hear that things went well for you. I'm glad. I actually work as an entertainer. I sing and play the piano. I was fantasizing about entertaining in my hight heels and skirt and top just today. Maybe someday. You've just inspired me. OH! By the way; YOU LOOK GREAT.

Take it easy,
Joan

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 05:43 AM
thanks joan, all you have to be is in the right place and some day i have the pleaser of repling to one of your posts singing i did it my way luv ya xxx

Joan of Art
02-28-2005, 05:55 AM
Yes. MY WAY. but with a heavy back beat so it can be danced too. Don't want to put anyone to sleep. Or SWEET DREAMS by Annie Lennox. I love her. But, you know what? I think I'm going to write a song and call it SOMEDAY. About getting to that place in my journey and accepting who I am and then going for it. Take a walk on the wild side.
Don't you just love music, and dancing?
Joan

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 06:14 AM
joan yes i do very much luv to dance go out and have fun just as i wish more people on this forum would do the same it just takes that first step like dancing im so glad that i have put some insperation in your life, and that i helped a little to make a dream of yours come true. i hope some day we will all meet hold hands and be able to say thanks to each other for the luv they have givin us. for being our mentors our freinds our family! and i say thank you you took the time out to read this post and answer it not once but twice now you have inspired me to post more and share new experiances as they come along your friend always xxx

Joan of Art
02-28-2005, 06:30 AM
Thank you. I'm going to call it a day. You have a great week and may our Higher Power Bless us everyone. Here's to BEING OURSELVES.

Goodnight Fallen Angel,
See ya' on the threads,
Your friend,
Joan

Di
02-28-2005, 07:41 AM
Sounds like you ended up having a blast....Loved the pics........May I have a lap dance please? Leta

LindaTS
02-28-2005, 08:52 AM
It looks like you may have found a new career Angel and I'm sure you're very good at it. You always look so lovely.

Priscilla1018
02-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi Angel,

All I can say isWOWYou are so hot. Sounds like you had a very fun night.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Anita
02-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Lap dancing ! Get me Manchester Airport on the telephone and get me the next flight out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
As I am Polish would you also Pole dance (I will act as the pole) :) :)

spaskinstyle
02-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh Angel I am so happy for you. I mean I'm glad you had a good time and all. It's too bad about your date - but last week when you were talking about those drag queens being mean to you I just wanted to get up and slap some bit***s . You know, I am so happy you had a good time. It was jealousy after all, didn't some of the girls say that. What's done is done.

You sure did look good. I tell ya, love that hair! And that skirt. OH BOY! No wonder you made all those tips. I would have been freaking out too had they been asking me to sing at the last minute and then not having your songs!! Holy Bananas! You pulled it off girl! You did good and looked good doing it.

Love to you,
Theresa

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:30 PM
leta, the pleasre would be mine and id make sure it was one of those blues songs so i could grind as well thanks luv xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:34 PM
linda i dont want to do any thing like that for a living, thats hard work for fifty dollars a night and tips thats what those girls get.i just thought it was nice that they aked me to help fill in xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks pricila, strange how things can turn areound one minit you dont get the time of day then the next your holding hands on stage. wendy said it best last week drag queens cds and others arent we all the same then why not get along

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:39 PM
thanks anita i just bet you would in and instant your just to kind luv xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:41 PM
sharon id love to have tyou come down how far do you think it would be from rehobeth beach maybe 2 hours nice drive il show you the sites luv to share with you xxx

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 02:46 PM
spanky, i must have looked like a caought fish when they asked me, i was just a fill in for one number i did my lip sink danced around the bar rubed up and down on the people that had money out. im a regular at this bar and it was so nice that everybody cheared me on it made me feel kinda speacial xxx

SilkenPrincess
03-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Angel,
What a show that must have been! I would have loved to have been there to see you. Maybe one day.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Holly
03-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Angel,

Sorry I'm a little late to the thread, but wow. Talk about making lemonade out of lemons. The night could have been a bummer what with the date and all, but you made it good, great as a matter of fact. It really is all about attitude, isn't it? Thanks for an inspirational story (and the pictures were wonderful).

KarenXDR
03-01-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm all worried for you and write a long e-mail to encourage you, and POW! The Lady steals the show!!

Good for you! I share in your sisters' delight - and never want to hear you put yourself downagain as you did Mon. afternoon.

LIpstick kisses

Karen

Fallen Angel
03-01-2005, 04:21 AM
thanks holly it was quite a show, but to tell you the trueth il think twice before i do it again how they do it is beoned me xxx thanks luv

Fallen Angel
03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
gee karen i dont remember puting my self down over any thing maybe you should e-mail me just to remined me for what it is. last i remember im always happy for one reason or another maybe you have the wrong angel but i appreciate your concern and im glad you like the thread.