PDA

View Full Version : What was your first public outfit?

pinkheels
05-20-2007, 11:58 PM
I just wanted to know what anyone wore on their first outing in public and why they wore that specific outfit and if they wore it again.

My first time out in public was for my high school halloween party. I had convinced a girl to dress me up, so I decided that it would be a great idea for me to get out like that all dressed up. She told me to get the wig, stockings, fake nails, purse, and she would get the rest which she said included heels, bra, skirt and blouse. I got all the items she told me to and I thought that I would add in a pair of zebra panties to add some effect. So on the day I got up and put the panties and the stockings on under my man clothes and went to school. When I got to school I was instructed to go into the bathroom after my makeup was carefully applied and put on everything I had bought except the wig. So i went in and put on the nails quickly and then I was handed in the bra and a blouse and some water balloons to stuff it with I was then handed a skirt and after I had removed my pants and put the very short denim skirt on I realized that if i was going to sit at all it would take some very good work to keep people from seeing that I was wearing panties. I was then handed some 5" black ankle strap pumps heels and my wig and instructed to put them on. I put them on and exited the bathroom, by this time a crowd had gathered and was kind of stunned at how good I looked in all of these clothes.

I walked around all day and had to stay standing for most of the day which is hard for most people who are not used to heels. I jokingly sat down once and tried to cross my legs for one girl I knew. She laughed when she saw me try and then she asked if I was wearing panties. I said how dare she look up my skirt and she then stared up it and realized I was wearing panties and when she realized that I had gone all out laughed and said she wouldn't tell as long as I dressed for her again sometime. I said ok and that was the end of that almost nightmare or getting caught. After that we had to walk in a parade around the halls of the entire school and that was hard enough in the heels without having to listen to everyone jokingly whistle and try and trip me on the slick floors.

We were only supposed to dress for the first two periods but I decided that I wasn't going to get undressed after all the work I had done so I went the rest of the day dressed in 5" black pumps, a black button down blouse, a short denim miniskirt, stockings, zebra panties, fake nails. makeup and a shoulder length bright pink wig. It was hard to sit and the woman teachers joked with me about how difficult I found it, but overall it was a great experience and I have had many since then.

I would like to hear others accounts of what happened to anyone the first time they went into public. I am anxious to hear them.

CrossdressinGoth
05-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Opposite Sex dressup day my senior year in high school. I wore high heels under baggy pants but everyone knew I dressed already, I thought hmmm maybe they didnt notice before but then I realized that was just dumb to think :P. So for this day I wore a black top with a black 11" mini skirt, fishnet stocking and a pair of 6" Stielltoes. OMG that was so fun. Another kid came to school wearing some of his sisters clothes thinking he went farther then anyone. Then a teacher of mine pointed me out to him and as I walked over he looked bummed out cause he went "so far" and I beat him to how far out I did.

Cant beat a girl with mini's and heels, lol. But yeah, went all out wearing a bra and panties as well. I did fully dress a couple times later that year just because. It was a "coming out" process for me. Ah, nice memories.

Dixie
05-21-2007, 06:31 AM
My first time out was this past Halloween, wore a dress that is basically black with a blood red lace over all of it, all out with the bra garter stockings panties. I had so much fun I am kicking myself for all those wasted years.

DAVIDA
05-21-2007, 06:32 AM
The first outfit I ever wore in public is the one I am wearing in my profile. The picture was taken just before we went out!

erickka
05-21-2007, 07:01 AM
First public outing..... hmmmm... let me see. I was about 18, Halloween. Knee kength wrap skirt, silk blouse, big water balloon boobs, 5" strappy sandals, all out w/ hose,wig, makeup, etc. What a great night taking the kids in my g/f's neighborhood around. Strangely enough, no one even knew it was me until I spoke to them. I guess she did good on the makeup! LOL.

MsJanessa
05-21-2007, 07:19 AM
A long calf length black leather skirt with a matching black leather vest with stand up collar, shoulder length black leather evening gloves with knee hi stilleto heeled boots.---oh and a short blonde wig--and a spiked black leather choker---it was fetish night at a local gay bar and I wanted to be sure to blend in---lol

joann07
05-21-2007, 03:15 PM
My first time out was just a few months ago. I wore a black drape-neck ruched top (long sleeve), blue jeans over pantyhose, black pumps, black wig, and makeup.
If you would like to read more about it, this is a link to my story.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54942

Enjoy!

Ruth
05-21-2007, 03:25 PM
OK, first time I went on a shopping trip en femme (which was only about a month ago) it was in a dark blue button-thru floral print dress, blue linen jacket, sheer dark hose and low heel black shoes. I also had a neat little dark blue leather shoulder bag.
Also wearing a short wig, dangly ear-rings, a necklace and dark pink nail polish.
I felt great - not sure what the world thought.

celeste26
05-21-2007, 03:41 PM
and frankly I dont even remember it well , but I certainly dont have that dress anymore. To many purges between.

Daintre
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
My first outfit was a blue floral dress, pale blue 2" heels and a white shawl. I don't remember much about the outing except that I was scared to death.

Karren H
05-21-2007, 06:51 PM
I was 16 and in High School... Had a stash of fem things in the basement... Borrowed from my mother, girlfriend, sister.... And I used to sneak down there when everyone was asleep... So one night I dressed up and decided to take a walk out in the back yard... Of coarse I had no wig so I took curllers and pinned then to my hair with boby pins and put a hairnet over the whole mess.. Had on a knee length skirt, blouse, flat womens shoes.. Nylons, bra, girdle, and slip!! Minimal makeup... Lipstick and eye shadow... So we had a stairway that led outside to the back... And I quietly made my way up and out into the cold night air... I remember it was completely clear and the stars were bright and twinkling.. I was shivering like crazy from the cold air and the excitement... And as I stood there I decided to push it and take a walk around the block..

It was about 11pm..... Made it down to the end of our street and accross to the next street and had started back towards home when I saw the lights from a car comeing up from behind me, shining on the trees ahead... First thought was Ohhh S**t... In a town of 1,400 everyone knows everybody and that's just what I need to get caught out dressed as a woman...

So I kept walking hopeing the car would turn in to some driveway... But it didn't... Closser... Until I got spooked and took off running... Back through the side yard and down through the adjoining back yards towards home... Skirt flying in the wind... Currlers flying every where... Bet I broke every school track record that night but made it back to the house... A complete mess.. Totally expended... Was the most fun I think I've ever had out enfemme...

Love Karren

Michelle04240
05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I went out to a bar. I had on a a nice pair of jeans, cute red shirt, pleather jacket (was chilly out), pocketbook, and made up to the nines. I chose to wear pants because the only pair of shoes I had at the time did not work well for skirts/dresses. Simple, stylish, fun. I had a good time.

Butterfly Bill
05-21-2007, 09:55 PM
A knit cotton and polyester tank top dress, drop waist, with the skirt hem about halfway down the thigh, with blue, red, and purple horizontal stripes on a white background - at the Rainbow Gathering in Texas in 1988. In the regular world, a knit cotton and polyester ankle length skirt in cobalt blue with black flowers, in a large demonstration in Wash. DC protesting the first Iraqi war in 1991. Why those? Because they were what I had, and I wore both of those things many times thereafter.

Rachel Morley
05-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Do you mean "first outfit" in the sense of being en femme? ... because I used to wear a lot of my girlfriend's (different girlfriends) clothes when I was 15, 16, 19 and 22. I would openly wear her jeans, blouse, tops, and cardigans and people did notice! :D

If you do mean fully en femme with all the trimmings of clothes, hair and makeup etc, then it would be a costume party when I was 19. My girlfriend at the time was an apprentice hairdresser and she really, really wanted to set my (then long ) hair in rollers and do my nails .... because we had a costume party to go to coming up, she took the opportunity to do this and more by dressing me in her clothes and insisting that this would be my "costume" for the party. Needless to say I was the only person there crossdressed, and I also felt a little bit shy about being this way and so spent most of the evening glued to her side with most of the other girls at the party. It is one of THE most happiest memories I have of that time in my life! :D

trannie T
05-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Several years ago on halloween I dressed in a black dress and heels and went to a gay bar. I dressed in my motel room and teetered to the elevator in my heels, the elevator door opened and to my relief it was empty, it started down and stopped at the next floor, two couples got in and were somewhat amused when they saw me. We reached the ground floor and they wished me a happy evening. I made it across the parking lot to the bar and had a couple of drinks. A guy made some comments about how much he liked my curly hair. I was only moderately terrified, I had a couple of drinks and made it back to my room. Although I was pretty uncomfortable I did have a good time. I still have the dress, maybe I'll wear it again this halloween.

MarinaTwelve200
05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Halloween 2004---I dressed as a "Gypsy Fortune Teller" for my adult sunday school Halloween party. I wanted to re-invigorate the costume tradition at the party and tried to think of the most outrageous costume.---Well, I thought of "a woman", but that was just too "generic" , and being a "closeted CD" I would never do THAT one anyway.-----But THEN I had an inspiration "A gypsy fortune teller"! That was certianly halloweenish and I could do the woman element in it as well.

I experimented with the idea at home---It worked great! I didn't even recognize myself. In fact, I thought I looked so good, the "pride" in my acomplishment was enough to overcome my reluctance to show myself as a female in public.---Something I never expected.

I wore a long red satan skirt, boots and black fishnet hose. Over a long sleved light blue satain blose I wore a black knit shawl/poncho. I went all out on makeup . even false eyelashes for the first time, and long red acrylic nails. Then wraped a red scarf around my long black wig. My props included a big crystal ball and a deck of tarrot cards.

I was an immediate hit at the party. I became, oddly enough, a "chick magnet" ALL the ladies wanted me to read their fortune on my tarrot cards.
and asked me all sorts of questions about my costume. Needless to say , I won the costume competition that night.

I discovered some things about myself too. I can only push the Fem thing so far. I can make myself LOOK like a woman or act like a woman, but a cant do BOTH at the same time. I havent been out dressed before or SINCE. although I am open to doing "Madame Vera" again for a party of social gathering if I am asked to. I certianly couldnt do a fem disguise 2 years in a row either.---Folks might think i'm "funny" in the wrong way, if you catch my drift ;)

The next year I did MARK TWAIN, and looked just like him too, but my plan to re-invigorate costuming worked well indeed---Mark Twain only won second place.

Here is a pic of the costume(I dont have my scarf on here)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Mvera2.jpg
This costume also is the basis for my "marina" look today It pushed me over the line, appearence wize, and put me on track for a more realistic look---

Roxi Loh
05-21-2007, 10:41 PM
A long calf length black leather skirt with a matching black leather vest with stand up collar, shoulder length black leather evening gloves with knee hi stilleto heeled boots.---oh and a short blonde wig--and a spiked black leather choker---it was fetish night at a local gay bar and I wanted to be sure to blend in---lol
Janessa...I wish my outfit was anything close to yours...Mine was an animal print blouse, skirt and red mules...I am so jealous...

vikki2020
05-21-2007, 11:18 PM
I was about 15, and just HAD to go outside dressed.One day, after school, I put on some pantyhose,bra,and a little make-up.I wore on of my moms tops as a mini dress[pretty short],and my hair was very long.We lived on a busy street, and I managed to get across the street to buy a newspaper out of the vending box.I remember my heart pounding so hard---I was hooked!

Cindyloo
05-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Halloween when I was around 13 or so. My sisters blue jeans, trainer bra, white top and tennis shoes. She put on some makeup for me and off we went trick or treating. A couple of the neighbors noticed me but one neighbor thought I was my sisters female cousin.

faltenrock
05-22-2007, 02:42 AM
My first outfit on Halloween, back around 1980 or 1981, was a black pleated mini skirt, black pantyhose and 3 inch black high heels and a sweater.

I was afraid, people could recognize me (I was in Cologne, 25 miles away from home), so I was wearing a venetian Halloween mask. I walked around for about 30 minutes, not feeling very comfortable and nervous.

I still wear simular outfits today - 25 years later.

MsJanessa
05-22-2007, 06:58 AM
Janessa...I wish my outfit was anything close to yours...Mine was an animal print blouse, skirt and red mules...I am so jealous...
ty hon---sill have the outfit---sometimes I switch the vest for a red satin blouse with a corset style belt---looks great with the skirt and boots

JoAnnDallas
05-22-2007, 09:41 AM
I guess my first real public outing was last year at HEF2006. I got there and got dressed in the back of my SUV. Then took a deep breath and said to myself, "Well now or never". Got out of the SUV, walked to Hotel. I was wearing a dark blue and white dress and black 2" mules. My heart was in my thorat and as I approached the Hotel door, a gentleman came out, looked at me, held the door for me, and said, "Morning Mam". I smiled and entered the Hotel. At that same moment, I totally relaxed and as I approached the registration table, I had this huge smile on my face. The rest of the day was great, meeting others, even meet a few from this forum and other forums, since HEF2006 was a National Tri-Ess event, so CDer's from all over the country were there.
My next public outing was last Sunday evening. I had bought a nice biege skort, matching top, low heels, earrings, and a new watch the night before at the local Walmart. I went to my favorite gasoline station, filled up the SUV, then walked into the station store and bought a bottle of water. Even got checked out by a GG.

Jenny Beth
05-22-2007, 09:42 AM
My first public outing wasn't actually planned as such. I had been out with my wife for short walks a few times but hadn't encountered anyone so I've never counted them as public outings. My first real outing was more like jumping in with both feet. I had been corresponding by snail mail with a another CD who was going to interview me to join a support group and we agreed to meet at a motel.

So there I was in a royal blue satin blouse, a black skirt about four inches above the knee, black hose and heels when someone knocks at the door. Without going into all the detail we chatted for a bit when all of a sudden she says, "Are you ready to go"? "Go where?", replied. Next thing I know we're in her car heading into downtown Vancouver. We went to a restaurant then out to a gay night club for a few drinks (what an eye opener) and later for coffee all without incident. All this happened many many years ago but it still seems like yesterday.

Deanna2
05-22-2007, 06:16 PM
My first complete public dress up was a CD party. I wore a bra and panties that didn't show of course. I had a white sweater, red lycra mini skirt with black pantyhose and heels. Also had a wig and complete makeup with baby pink nail polish. It was the middle of the afternoon.

jeri1973
05-23-2007, 09:46 AM
My first public outing was Jeans, Platform High Heel boots, panties, hose, a nice ladies sweater. I've never done drugs but the high I felt that night I believe was better than any other drug.

Jeri