PDA

View Full Version : if you won a million dollars what brand name outfits would you buy

Shining Star
02-28-2005, 05:33 AM
if you won a million dollars what brad name outfits would you buy

Fallen Angel
02-28-2005, 05:49 AM
to be honest with you it would all come from e-bay a shoping i would go, a shopin would i go. now im sad i spent it all xxx p.s mostly fredricks of holywood

Julie
02-28-2005, 07:33 AM
If I won a million dollars/pounds I don't think I'd bother too much about the labels, if I liked the clothes and they fitted well that's more important than labels.

There again I'd feel better in spending the money on organising the party of partys for each and everyone of you girls at this forum, then I could honestly say "Money well spent"

JJ

Maddie Knight
02-28-2005, 05:45 PM
This may be an odd answer but my choice would be a tailor-made suit for Rob. I know its not very girly but I still like looking good as a man.

Felicity
03-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Same here... I have other priorities rather than designer lables if all I have is a million.

Jen_TGCD
03-08-2005, 12:43 AM
:) If I had a million dollars... I'd buy you a green dress (But not a real green dress... that's cruel). Bare Naked Ladies

If I won a million dollars... I'd be living in Hawaii... wearing a MuuMuu... and I'd be warm!!! (Winter sux!) :o

Jiera
03-08-2005, 12:58 AM
If I had a million bucks, I'd be more inclined to buy a beach house somewhere private, and spend serious, uninterrupted time there wearing the femme clothes I've already got.

Y'all can come, too. :D

Ji

flicka
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Carla Zampatti for one

DonnaT
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
A million would be just enough to get into trouble with nowadays :)

Not into brand names. I would find someone who could make me a couple of dresses to fit both top and bottom.

Alayna
03-08-2005, 11:24 PM
This may be an odd answer but my choice would be a tailor-made suit for Rob. I know its not very girly but I still like looking good as a man.
I'm with you on this one - I usually don't care too much about what I wear for guy stuff, but I take a lot of pride in wearing a nice suit. Of course I would also probably spend obscene amounts of money at BCBG, Nordstroms, and VS. I know I'd buy a lot of really nice fabrics too (I saw some bridal lace today at the fabric store that I was gonna buy until I saw it was $85/yd:eek:)

Tristen Cox
03-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Nope no names. Only three words: Sexual reassignment surgery ;)