PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Crossdresser

Lovely Rita
05-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Ok Ladies,
I know most of you have held high standards in life and would never have stooped so low as me. They say confession is good for the soul so here goes.

In my early days I have to admit that cding reduced me to a small time crook. A virtual cleptomaniac of ladies articles of clothing.

My sister would come home with pairs of new stockings and the burgler in me would go to work. I am not proud of this fact but yes I took many stockings that were not mine. Not only stockings but: shoes, makeup, skirts, you name it.

If I can't tell you guys who can I tell?

Gladly those days are over because I am free to be Rita but in my early days no one really knew what we were all about. We were beyond even the term engima.
Sadly, to get anything like stockings required so much planning and many times the five finger discount. I did not like the throw away items with runs in them.

I know I am not alone on this so here is your chance to fess up.:D

shannonsilk
05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
i did not have sisters and my mother's stuff didn't appeal. not too many opportunities. just a few panties and maybe one bra.

Cindyloo
05-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Rita you bad girl! How could you? Lol. Even though I have a sister I did not steal any of her clothes.

Cindy

Sodapop
05-21-2007, 11:50 AM
I rummaged all the wife's old stuff that didn't fit anymore post-pregnancies.

The most shameful thing I did was get a stain on my sister's beautiful prom dress. She only wore it once, but I wore it many times!

I never dared to actually steal something that could be missed.

terrilynn
05-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Just after discovering this side of me in my early teens, we moved to a new neighborhood, so new that the back yards didnt even have fences yet. Several of the families there were newlyweds, purchasing their first homes. Well, there seemed at that time to be an intermitant clothes line, grab and run artist that made occaisional forays through the neighborhood. No one ever seemed to catch the little culprit, but there were few close calls.
I'm not saying who this was, but the lingerie disappearances seemed to stop, coinciding with me getting my first paying job (hhhhmmmmm). It did make me quite jumpy sometimes though when the phone rang at home just after one of the raids.

Terrilynn

Rita B
05-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Okay my fetish was ladie's kid gloves. Woe to that person who accidentally forgot her gloves or left them behind because she would never see them again.

Rita

JoAnnDallas
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Being a Boomer, that means I was in my teens back in the 60's. I also have two older sisters. The oldest and I were never the same dress size or shoe size, but the younger sister and I was the same dress size and shoe size. I never stole anything from her. I would wear her clothing and shoes, but I always put them back when I was finished. The clothing items I kept was a old panty girdle that my mother threw out and a old cruddy pair of 3" heels that my younger sister threw out. I kept these two items even when younger sister gradurated and left home for college. By this time I could wear my mothers clothing, but her shoes didn't fit. So was glad I kept those cruddly shoes my younger sister threw out. It was not until after I got out of the military and got a civilian job, that I could buy my own stuff. Back then there was no internet, but there was the Sear's and Mongerty Ward catalogs and you could pick at the store. Back then if you picked up a order that had a different name on it, you had to sign for it. They don't do that anymore, but I don't use those catalogs either.

Dixie
05-21-2007, 01:17 PM
I will never confess, I can't put that sort of thing in print, might come back to haunt me.:D

Mitch23
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
been there done that. my sisters pantyhose - the compulsion was just overwhelming. i remember one day trying to stuff them back in the packet after i'd worn them. how stupid is that - prolly fooled noone - but they didnt say.

mitch

JessiRed
05-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Ok, so maybe I took my sisters favorite dress one time to try it on. Maybe I accidentally ripped it while trying it on, and maybe I had no idea what to say to her when she found it balled up under my bathroom sink.

Maybe I've got a million more of those stories....I'm only human

LisaCMW
05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Rita I am right there with you, I can't dress freely so I use my sisters things, not that I'm proud of it. She doesn't wear makeup anymore, which is really frustrating. I always drive to walmart planning on buying lip gloss or something, but chicken out in the end.
The couple of times I actually bought makeup I said it was for my sister... Sisters are cool things to have sometimes...

Kelsy
05-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Is that all !! Where is a young CD suppose to find the things he/she needs!?
I took pantyhose and panties from the local five and ten and would lift any article of female clothing when the opportunity arose. The poor she in me just had to have it!!:heehee:

Jennifer:D

O2B Barbara
05-21-2007, 08:22 PM
I think my CD'ing started as a result of my sister. I never had to sneak her things as she and a neighbor girl would dress me in their things. I was even encouraged to play outside as a girl. I was probably a very poor example of a girl but as we lived fairly rural it was not a problem. They never knew, I think, how much I enjoyed those dress up sessions. We had to be very carefull and make sure the makeup and things were put away before Mom got home.

I have to admit that these memories had been supressed for many years. It wasn't untill I went back to the childhood home where things started to come forward and actually explain my crossdressing. THANKS so much for a wonderful wife!!!

stormrider
05-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Well, I didn't steal or shoplift when I was young, but the ladies in my neighborhood had some really nice clothes. I did dress in most of the clothes they had by the time I went away to college.

Michelle

trannie T
05-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Does there breathe a crossdresser who did not steal his first pair of panties?

RachelDenise
05-21-2007, 10:43 PM
OK, OK I'm fessing. There were a few bras that somehow disappeared from my friends' sister's rooms............but I don't do that anymore. Really, honest, I'm telling the truth!

Jocelyn Quivers
05-21-2007, 10:53 PM
I'll confess as well, while a child my dressing was limited to stealing my mom's hoseiry. This lasted until my mom became suspicous and accused my sister of stealing a pair of pantyhose.

Of course my sister did not have them, so all attention was focused on me as the culprit since I had been caught before. I then caught on to a more intelligent plan of taking discarded pairs that had run's in them that were thrown away.

Here is where I was really unethical. I would occasionaly go in my mother's drawer and purposely put a run in a pair just so she would throw them away so I could have them. I know very bad.:oJocelyn

uknowhoo
05-21-2007, 11:02 PM
:eek: Rita, you naughty, naughty little girl!!! :spank:

:p

I don't recall ever having swiped anything, per se, though I did do a good amount of stealth borrowing, i.e. my older sister's stuff while she was away to college :D

Eva Diva
05-21-2007, 11:07 PM
All you naughty girls... time for spankies :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

:D

brenya
05-21-2007, 11:50 PM
been there, done that, I hated how it made me feel to steal from my own sister

chrissietoo
05-22-2007, 12:17 AM
You're not alone, Rita...and lately I've been thinking about this a lot. You see, I could buy my own clothes (and do), but I WANT to wear things from girls that I admire and know. Besides being erotic, it makes a deep bond, a blending of Chrissie and them, a sisterhood. :hugs:

The problem is that they don't know...or at least not obviously. They respond, and often respond very well, to the tenderness it inspires in me. They respond to the sexiness between us, innocent girly sexiness. Nevertheless, they don't know, and I've in some way broken a trust--after all I've gone into their private things without their knowledge or permission. I've been caught twice, and both times was met with anger :Angry3:; then with understanding....:hugs: and even with gifts of favorite pieces

even so, some trust was lost....and when I haven't been caught, I have a secret. Am I just to chicken to ask or tell??? Well, some girls wouldn't understand and one girl works with me every day...it wouldn't be good if she didn't appreciate it.

The urge is VERY strong though, and comes from admiration and love....:o What to do???

xoxo chrissie

chrissietoo
05-22-2007, 12:24 AM
oh...and I have to say that although I always thought that I had an excellent childhood, I now realize that it was terribly deprive, since I never had the occasional abuse and lovely underthings of a sister!!! :sad:

chrissie

AmberTG
05-22-2007, 01:41 AM
I never kept the things I borrowed from my sister, it was easy enough to borrow stuff when no one was home. I never tried shoes they were always too small for me, I couldn't always zip the dresses all the way up, but that didn't stop me when I was a kid.

faltenrock
05-22-2007, 02:18 AM
I've a sister, she is 3 years older than me. In the 70'ies, she had a few short pleated skirts, which I at some point started to wear, when alone in the house. I also took some of her pantyhoses.

One day, I messed up and wrecked the zipper of one skirt. My sister never said a word, but she must have thought something. Actually, I never outed myself to her.

I wonder what she thought.

Doreen

TG-Taru
05-22-2007, 03:45 AM
Never stole any, took some castoffs of my aunt's - they weren't any good, or missed a pair. Only used some old makeup and a belt. Bought my own from then. Sadly, no sisters to borrow from.

rachel_rachel
05-22-2007, 04:14 AM
I have actually mentioned it a few times that i used to jump the back fences of houses to steal underwear.. I had about 5 different washing lines that i used to frequent. One was so good that i used to go back there at least once a week because what i'd steal would get replaced so i'd steal that too. I got caught once, and got my arse kicked too when my dad found out about it. Another time i was reading the crime wrap up in the local paper and it was mentioned there about what i'd done. So the police knew something was going on around the area, never got caught again though.

I got on a fitness kick and was riding my bike every night into town, (we lived about 3 kms out of town) i'd ride up to where the brotherhood bins were and get a few things, remember i was on my bike so couldn't get heaps. that was where i came across the above mentioned washing line, i got underwaer, a few dresses, skirts, blouses, and even a full school uniform, including the socks.....

Once i got my driver's licence.... well if was doing that on my bike, you don't need to be overly smart to work out what i was doing when i had a car.

Jere Oneil
05-22-2007, 04:26 AM
I got caught several times stealing my mom's bras and panties. I never got in trouble for wearing them, but the stealing was an entirely different thing. That got me punished very quickly.

karynspanties
05-22-2007, 05:14 AM
I "borrowed" my sisters half slips. Shen was in her mid teens, I was about 7 or 8. She knew where to find them. Then as I got older and bolder....the local K-mart lost alot of lingerie. Until I was about 15. Then I had a friend who's mom was divorced. She was a nurse working the night shift at Oakwood hospital. I would go over to his house after school, she would be getting ready for work. She always walked around the house in a white slip, white bra and panties. She never batted an eye. I loved it. She caught me in the laundry room holding one of her slips up "sizing" to myself. She said I would look cute in it. I was sooooooooooo embarassed. Led to other things a year or so later.

Lovely Rita
05-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for letting me hear back from you and confirming that I am not the only one who was too weak to resist the overwhelming temptation of taking a new pair of stockings.
Many times I did control myself and struggled to resist, but very often I would succumb to the temptation.
Not proud of it but I wanted to be honest about it. I hope the day comes when no one who has this urge will have to take such measures.

Mitch23
05-24-2007, 03:47 PM
dont even wear my wifes things - just wouldnt feel right somehow. i have tried them on briefly to see if the style and fit is ok. we are the same size but different height. she wouldnt give permission and if she found out would be very hurt. i prefer to buy my own thing anyway

mitch

neon_noodle
05-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Lots of my old girl friend's underwear and stockings somehow managed to "disappear" when they stayed over at my place. I blamed the washer or dryer.

Girdlewoman
05-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I just wanted to add my experience to this . I also took articles of ladies wear that didn't belong to me. I used to feel terribly guilty about the stealing and about the dressing. I never stole anything in my life but girly things. Now, all these years later, I see that it could not have been any other way. Part of it was the times (earily 50's & 60's and 70's) some of it was the lack of knowledge of being a t-girl. On top of that, I was reared Catholic,(another hurdle to get past!) and could never "confess" my sin or make restitution. So I never felt that I was cleansed of these indiscresions. Now all the guilt is gone,I have resolved the whole thing in my mind. I know I'm a good person and a pretty good looking woman.lol! I guess all I'm saying is that it was almost like a right of passage and you are going to be O.K. and by the looks of your picture I would say I'm right. Just enjoy being a girl. You have paid your dues. Peace, Charlene

Lilith Moon
05-25-2007, 05:41 AM
Tried on a cool dress belonging to my mother, she had just bought it. It was far too large so I pinned it to fit me. Unfortunately, the pins tore through the fabric and I put it back into her wardrobe and hoped for the best. A few days later there was a big fuss as my mother returned the "faulty" dress to the shop and demanded a replacement, which she got :heehee:

tari
05-29-2007, 12:44 PM
been there, done that

Annaliese
05-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes all those thing, and more I go and buy my own things now, but when my wife miss places something I get that look of were is it, then she will say hell you have more than me now.

Turn a about is fair play I have lost some nice thing to her.

LatexOrion
05-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes, been there done that ... at an early age, gee, maybe that was a trigger for all this??!

No details as yet!!

Lovely Rita
06-07-2007, 03:48 PM
You have all made me feel much better about myself. I appreciate those of you who did not resort to larceny like me, but I am glad others have admitted to their moments of weakness.

Let's hope others will not have to resort to this kind of behavoir because of our taste for such forbidden fruit.

Thanks for letting me hear back from you. I found some of the stories quite creative. I don't know how I would have dealt with under garments or slips hung on a clothes line........yes I do, I probably would have visited that clothes line once too often. Just being honest.

racquel
06-07-2007, 04:23 PM
I can remember "stalking" the clothes lines when I was in the military.:eek:
Can you imagine the scene had I been caught?:o

Megan72
06-07-2007, 04:41 PM
I got caught bad when I was about 12. My neighbors had left town and put me in charge of their kitten. They had a really pretty daughter in High School at the time. For an entire week I snuck into her room and sampled her lovely clothes. I was in heaven until they got home and called me over to their home. The Mrs. said that they knew someone had been in the house and only in their daughters room. I confessed and spilled my guts to them. I ended up writing a letter of apology to the daughter for invading her privacy.

I still got along OK with them after that but it was always strained. I was accepted in my home as I had to tell the parents as well, but for a long time it was awkward. I know that my mom knew about my CDing but she never really mentioed it unless I left something out that she found, but always it was more like a mom saying pick up your room.

Butterfly Bill
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM

Some of us found them left behind in laundromats.

KarenMichelleLuv
06-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Rita..Rita..Rita..

All righty now...say three Hail Mary's and let's go shopping together...

Yeah, I'm sure that somewhere in the back of my younger sister's mind, she is still wondering where some of her under things ran away to when she was 13/14. The washing machine ate them! That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

:o

P.S. Oh and a dresser full of panty hose is fair game, isn't it? As long as you only take one pair...

Joy Carter
06-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Does there breathe a cross dresser who did not steal his first pair of panties?

As usual Trannie T, you are the sage among us. :worship:

danielle_from_cal
06-07-2007, 10:06 PM
I never really "stole" anything, but I "used up" all of my mother's makeup when I was a teenager. I let her know about my crossdressing last year. When I went to visit her on her birthday, I gave her a bunch of makeup to make up for all that I "borrowed". My conscience is clear! (Well, I still have to give some pantyhose and mascara to an old girlfriend. If she calls, I will fess up.)

KarenMichelleLuv
06-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I never really "stole" anything, but I "used up" all of my mother's makeup when I was a teenager. I let her know about my crossdressing last year. When I went to visit her on her birthday, I gave her a bunch of makeup to make up for all that I "borrowed". My conscience is clear! (Well, I still have to give some pantyhose and mascara to an old girlfriend. If she calls, I will fess up.)

OK...I'm having an "My Name is Earl" moment here. There is no way I can ever thank, repay, or even find some of the women who influenced/ indirectly contributed an item or two my interest in CDing. I'll be stuck with this list forever!

Heavy "Karmic" Sigh!

Glenda58
06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Rita you bad girl.:devil: Get right over here bend over my knee and pull down your panties for a good spanking. OPPS wrong forum.

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks Ladies for all your wonderful posts. My early days were like episodes of mission impossible. Had to be quite creative to pull off some of the things I had to do to have Rita time.

I was always amazed at what lengths I would go inorder to fulfill this part of me. Saddly larceny was one of them. Deception etc. etc.

Thankfully today I am living out in the open and can sleep like a baby or in a baby doll:D

TxKimberly
06-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Rita,

I can't leave you hanging out there alone - yes, been there done that. Swiped my fair share of stuff. In fact, after I told my mother, I followed up by telling her she was welcome to shopping for a few outfits and I would pay for them. "Ya see Mom, I owe you one or two!" lol

Kim

Lovely Rita
06-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Rita,

I can't leave you hanging out there alone - yes, been there done that. Swiped my fair share of stuff. In fact, after I told my mother, I followed up by telling her she was welcome to shopping for a few outfits and I would pay for them. "Ya see Mom, I owe you one or two!" lol

Kim

What a wonderful story. I love that you took steps to make amends.

I hope your mom took you up on it:D

chrissietoo
06-09-2007, 09:42 PM
...more confessions. i found some of mine in the girls' locker room lost and found. some poor girl probably got roundly chewed out by her mom for loosing her things....and it wasn't her fault! :o

xoxo chrissie

gmss
06-09-2007, 09:49 PM

Me! me!

Although in retrospect, it was probably just due to lack of opportunity. :rolleyes:

Three brothers, an overweight mother (bless her soul) and never close enough to female friends or relatives where an opportunity was present

Hey wait! - Wal-Mart superstore is open 24x7... hmmm....

tracie674
06-09-2007, 10:17 PM
OK Rita I'll confess. I've borrowed lots of things from lots of womens dressers. Not to give any other girls here any ideas but when I'm over someones house say for a work or neighborhood party or other get together and the lady of the house is attractive I'll sneak into her room and rumage for something yummy. Generally I try for panties or a bra or both. I do feel bad stealling from friends cause we all know how expensive lingerie can be and its not right to steal but the urge takes over and I can't help myself.

AshleyLove
06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Never stole.. borrowed various things from Mom. I still feel guilty

Petra1
06-10-2007, 01:44 PM
The driers in the laundry room in my college dorm had a tendancy to lose certain items. Oh, and I think my then-girlfriend's college roommate lost a 36C bra, once.

edina1
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM
in the city I lived as a student people put trash in black plastic bags at night - my thing was oh so casually to see if anyone tied them up with hosiery, or perhaps if just on the top of an open bag, had thrown some out.. got a great line in furtive behaviour under the street lights, and a few good finds...

chrissietoo
06-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I think my first was a bra from the line outside our apartment complex's laundramat. I had watched the girl from my window as she put it on the line. She was in an apartment across from us, and I'd seen her once, just for an instant, come into her room in her underthings. I only "borrowed" her bra for a couple of days (nights, actually) in my room, and then put it back as if it had blown down...

chrissie xoxo:o

Lovely Rita
07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
OK Rita I'll confess. I've borrowed lots of things from lots of womens dressers. Not to give any other girls here any ideas but when I'm over someones house say for a work or neighborhood party or other get together and the lady of the house is attractive I'll sneak into her room and rumage for something yummy. Generally I try for panties or a bra or both. I do feel bad stealling from friends cause we all know how expensive lingerie can be and its not right to steal but the urge takes over and I can't help myself.

I hope some day things will get to the point where you can have your own stash and buy all the pretty things you like.:love:

I do understand and was relegated to practice thievery for which I am not very proud of either.:hugs:

angelfire
07-16-2007, 05:54 PM
I was never one to steal or borrow. I never had any sisters. I'd just go for the throw aways, or things my mom intended to donate to the salvation army.

I would never dream of stealing from a store. It would be WAY more embarrassing getting caught STEALING lingerie instead of just buying it.

SatinDoll00
07-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I had no idea my brother was coming home from college that day. There I was...in my favorite outfit, borrowed from mom of course. A white satin bra with chantilly lace, a pair of matching bikini panties, nude thigh highs, and a mint green satin half slip, short, with a poodle embroiderer on it in green lace. I was wearing red lip stick and was about to slip on the shoes when I heard a car door slam. :eek:

Needless to say, I panicked. I ran into my own room and locked the door and began ripping things off as quickly as possible. I couldn't get caught by my brothere again, this time he would tell! I managed to get everything off in time, but I had no choice but to stuff it all underneath my bed. I waited forever that day for an opportunity to return the items into my mom's drawers...but it never came. My mom was meticulous about her lingerie. Everything was folded and had its place, so I couldn't just throw things into the drawer. I think my mom suspected back then, but never said anything.

A few days passed and the items were still under my bed. My mom didn't say anything, but I think she knew. It did help that our next door neighbor had a tendency to break into our house and steal things...including my mom's panties. Seriously. But his M.O. was different, he would never take anything but panties, as far as clothing was concerned, and would always take other things of value, like video games or tapes or even snack foods. In THIS instance, care was taken not to disturb anything. So it got officially chalked up to the neighbor, but I think my mom suspected me.

I held on to those items for years. In high school I had my first purge and they were gone. I would like to confess that one, but my mom would never understand.

Needless to say, that outfit brought me many hours of joy...probably many more than they would have brought my mom.

Memories.

Morgan

Lovely Rita
07-19-2007, 08:22 AM
I had no idea my brother was coming home from college that day. There I was...in my favorite outfit, borrowed from mom of course. A white satin bra with chantilly lace, a pair of matching bikini panties, nude thigh highs, and a mint green satin half slip, short, with a poodle embroiderer on it in green lace. I was wearing red lip stick and was about to slip on the shoes when I heard a car door slam. :eek:

Needless to say, I panicked. I ran into my own room and locked the door and began ripping things off as quickly as possible. I couldn't get caught by my brothere again, this time he would tell! I managed to get everything off in time, but I had no choice but to stuff it all underneath my bed. I waited forever that day for an opportunity to return the items into my mom's drawers...but it never came. My mom was meticulous about her lingerie. Everything was folded and had its place, so I couldn't just throw things into the drawer. I think my mom suspected back then, but never said anything.

A few days passed and the items were still under my bed. My mom didn't say anything, but I think she knew. It did help that our next door neighbor had a tendency to break into our house and steal things...including my mom's panties. Seriously. But his M.O. was different, he would never take anything but panties, as far as clothing was concerned, and would always take other things of value, like video games or tapes or even snack foods. In THIS instance, care was taken not to disturb anything. So it got officially chalked up to the neighbor, but I think my mom suspected me.

I held on to those items for years. In high school I had my first purge and they were gone. I would like to confess that one, but my mom would never understand.

Needless to say, that outfit brought me many hours of joy...probably many more than they would have brought my mom.

Memories.

Morgan

I actually got caught by my sister. She caught me read handed with her panty hose. Talk about pregnant pauses this one went on forever.:shocked:

Slip Affinity
07-19-2007, 11:27 AM
I got almost all of my things from clotheslines when I was younger. I would look forward to my night time walks but it eventually got me into a lot of trouble. To this day, clothes on a line still get me to look, but I buy what I need/want now.

KandisTX
07-19-2007, 11:32 AM
"Mom" would do everyone's laundry and there would be piles folded up on the machines for each of us. I considered "sister's" pile to be my own department store. I knew they were all clean and they would find their way back "eventually" to the pile of clean laundry, having been sent through the wash again. I'm not sure if sis ever figured it out, I know what happened when "mom" (differant person than Mother) was told by me.. I only wish I had come out to sis way back then... never know what might have happened.

Kandis:love:

Bonnie D
07-19-2007, 12:38 PM
I used to try on my mother's clothes but always returned them to their proper places. Luckily she wasn't meticulous with her drawers so I could just throw things back in.

When I moved out and into an apartment with friends I had to use the laundry room in the basement. Once I checked a dryer and took a pair of panties from it. I felt guilty about it and never took anything again. I had found a store which sold men's underwear and pajamas. Some of the underwear were quite sexy for men such as g-strings, thongs, satin and mesh. I bought quite a few pairs in various colours and styles. One day I had washed them along with my regular clothes and then put them in the dryer afterwards and then went back to the apartment because I was expecting a call. When I returned to the laundry room and opened the dryer all my underwear were gone. Someone obviuosly thought they were panties and stole them all. I was quite upset about it because they were expensive for my salary range at the time and the store had closed so I couldn't replace them. Another reason why I refused to take others clothes.

I finally got up the nerve to go into a lingerie store and started buying my own lingerie with the excuse they were for a girlfriend. I didn't care what the salesgirls really thought.

After I married I had to throw out whatever I had, which was not that much, and soon found myself trying on my wife's clothes. She was meticulous with her drawers so I had to be very careful about placing things back exactly how they were. It was too stressful so I stopped. After realising that I was not going to be able to stop crossdressing then I began to buy my own things again. Occassionally I would find something my wife had thrown out and would keep it for myself. This I justified as they were going in the garbage anyway. I still feel guilty about it though.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Lovely Rita
07-20-2007, 11:19 PM
I got almost all of my things from clotheslines when I was younger. I would look forward to my night time walks but it eventually got me into a lot of trouble. To this day, clothes on a line still get me to look, but I buy what I need/want now.

It is just wonderful that today we can buy all the things we want.:D

"Mom" would do everyone's laundry and there would be piles folded up on the machines for each of us. I considered "sister's" pile to be my own department store. I knew they were all clean and they would find their way back "eventually" to the pile of clean laundry, having been sent through the wash again. I'm not sure if sis ever figured it out, I know what happened when "mom" (differant person than Mother) was told by me.. I only wish I had come out to sis way back then... never know what might have happened.

Kandis:love:

It is so interesting to read all the varieties of ways our community found to dress. Something borrowed something blue.:D

I used to try on my mother's clothes but always returned them to their proper places. Luckily she wasn't meticulous with her drawers so I could just throw things back in.

When I moved out and into an apartment with friends I had to use the laundry room in the basement. Once I checked a dryer and took a pair of panties from it. I felt guilty about it and never took anything again. I had found a store which sold men's underwear and pajamas. Some of the underwear were quite sexy for men such as g-strings, thongs, satin and mesh. I bought quite a few pairs in various colours and styles. One day I had washed them along with my regular clothes and then put them in the dryer afterwards and then went back to the apartment because I was expecting a call. When I returned to the laundry room and opened the dryer all my underwear were gone. Someone obviuosly thought they were panties and stole them all. I was quite upset about it because they were expensive for my salary range at the time and the store had closed so I couldn't replace them. Another reason why I refused to take others clothes.

I finally got up the nerve to go into a lingerie store and started buying my own lingerie with the excuse they were for a girlfriend. I didn't care what the salesgirls really thought.

After I married I had to throw out whatever I had, which was not that much, and soon found myself trying on my wife's clothes. She was meticulous with her drawers so I had to be very careful about placing things back exactly how they were. It was too stressful so I stopped. After realising that I was not going to be able to stop crossdressing then I began to buy my own things again. Occassionally I would find something my wife had thrown out and would keep it for myself. This I justified as they were going in the garbage anyway. I still feel guilty about it though.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I think about my biggest victim and it had to be my sister. She found out about it and started taking measures to keep me away from her stuff.:mad::thumbsdn:

I don't blame her:D

jarts55
07-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Sure would like to see the reaction of women when they found out the their brothers were wearing their clothes when they were teenagers.

Lovely Rita
07-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Sure would like to see the reaction of women when they found out the their brothers were wearing their clothes when they were teenagers.

Ooh was she mad. She got over it but she was not a happy camper.:mad:

Charlotte1
07-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I am saying absolutely nothing, ever, at all, never, so there
nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing:heehee:

'really officer, i've no idea how the panties, bra's, shoes, skirts, blouses, stockings got there'

Busted?

oh yes, more than once

did i stop?

Hell No:D

Lotti -x-

Melissa73
07-23-2007, 05:36 PM
ok....i confess, i used to sneak my sisters clothes (always careful to put them back though). Yet a year ago, i had the tables turned on me and it made me think about my borrowing.

to begin, i had been living in a room at my place of business ( i worked in a motel). And when i was out one day, one of the housekeeper (who was a good friend, or so i thought) went through my room and took 2 of my brand new bras. Not only that, she also began telling people that she had my bras. (not good!) And so she basically got away with it, as i was not gonna claim they were mine....

But as i thought about the theft, i began to realize, what she did to me and my clothes......was what i did to my sister and her clothes all so long ago. i guess what goes around; comes around.

:-) michelle

bob..bie?
07-23-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm a baaaad gyrl...

I am often asked to feed the cats at my 17 year old god daughters house when she and her mother are away... I'm afraid that the temptation to check out the undies drawers of both ladies is to much for me to resist... My ultimate confession is that I will often borrow a pair of panties when I feed the cats one night and wear them the next day, and after carefully hand washing them, I will carefully return them to the exact spot where they came from in their respective undies drawer the next day... I never keep any so I don't have to worry that a pair will be discovered to be missing... Besides, it is fun to think that the next time I see them, one of them may be wearing a pair of panties that I also had worn...

Yes, I know... I'm Bad, Bad, Baaaad... But I'm also smiling just thinking about it... And wishing that they will be going away again soon...

P.S. My first pair of panties came from the same mothers laundry basket almost 30 years ago... LOL

Suzannecd
07-23-2007, 08:18 PM
:devil: Although I did experiance some of my ex-wifes clothes early on and did she have some very nice friends with very nice clothes, but the selection was limited. Sometimes those panties were extremly tight :Angry3:It wasn't until after I divorced that I started buying my own clothes and I just loved it. Although I would always make it point to tell the department store help that it was for someone's birthday or a present :devil:.

Oh those were the fun days Rita. :D

Lovely Rita
07-24-2007, 12:19 AM
ok....i confess, i used to sneak my sisters clothes (always careful to put them back though). Yet a year ago, i had the tables turned on me and it made me think about my borrowing.

to begin, i had been living in a room at my place of business ( i worked in a motel). And when i was out one day, one of the housekeeper (who was a good friend, or so i thought) went through my room and took 2 of my brand new bras. Not only that, she also began telling people that she had my bras. (not good!) And so she basically got away with it, as i was not gonna claim they were mine....

But as i thought about the theft, i began to realize, what she did to me and my clothes......was what i did to my sister and her clothes all so long ago. i guess what goes around; comes around.

:-) michelle

Your post really made me think. I never really gave it much thought. I always assumed since my Sister was fortunate to be able to wear dresses when ever she wanted that I did not have to feel so bad about things.

Your story has made me feel bad about things, especially since I was so callous about borrowing or taking her things.:sad: