PDA

View Full Version : what helps you?

juliauklondon
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi all,
I'm not a regular contributor to the forum although I often read the threads. In fact this is my first question to the community.

My question is what helps you on days when there is no opportunity to express your femme side, but when you desperately feel the need to do so?

I ask this because a few days ago I was in the grip of what the gg's fondly call the 'pink mist/fog '. But I had no opportunity to embrace that aspect of myself. I experienced a range of emotions but in the end was just climbing the walls of my life for the entire day. I doubt I was a nice person to be around, and I wondered if anyone had any tips they would care to share in this area.

thanks

julia

Dixie
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
I wear my panties under my male clothes!

JoAnnDallas
05-21-2007, 01:32 PM
I too wear panties under my drab clothing. Sometimes I will also wear pantyhose, bra, and cami. I have even gone as far as to put on some light makeup, powder, and flesh colored lipstick. Another thing I do, is get a pedicure/toe nail polish/manicue/eyebrow wax. It does help on those days when I would rather be all dolled up than sitting behind my computer screen writing code. LOL

Mitch23
05-21-2007, 01:45 PM
i generally only get the opportunity to dress one day per week. I would like more but thats the reality! I am comforted by looking forward to and planning my next big adventure. I also have more discreet opportunities to express my femininity ie by wearing girly items under drab where possible, carrying my 'man bag' with my makeup and spare panties in it (little opportunity to use the makeup but i find it comforting), painting my nails with clear varnish (wife has only just noticed!), keeping up to date with the girls on this site and my other new cd friends. Also loving and cherishing my unsupportive wife. I get by!

mitch

Emily Ann Brown
05-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Pantihose, panties, camis, painted toenails, clear polish and long natural fingernails, Magnolia Blossom or Coconut Lime hand lotion, shaved all over............did I leave out anything?

Emily Ann

Rita B
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
I sit around and pout a lot. It doesn't help but what else is there to do?

Frustrated lady

Nigella
05-21-2007, 03:34 PM
There are many ways in which to "get through" those non dressing days, as some of the others will indicate, it will be trial and error but you will find a way.

kerrianna
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Those are the days you need to remind yourself that you are still femme, or part femme, inside. I use little things like discreet jewellry, discreet scent, underdressing, maybe painted nail, touch of lipgloss...but the main thing is to develop that inner awareness you can draw on. Maybe a femme mantra.

When you are feeling femme try to notice how your mind and emotions work and then see if you can't find that at other times. I smile at little kids all the time now (used to be frightened of the blighters :heehee:) whether I'm dressed or not, and that has come from my femme side. When I do things like that it reminds me of how I really like to be, dressed or not :hugs:

joann07
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
I wear pantyhose and occasionally put on a bra and slip on some pumps.

Alex!
05-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Well, I have MANY interests and people I care about in my life. Plus I have a job. Crossdressing is just a small hobby of mine, so if I can't have the opportunity I move on to other things. Also, I like to review my photos now and then and critique them (which is to say I delete many of them...)