PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for the skin tight shorts?

Summer314
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
I was reading an article about how to hide genitalia when wearing tight pants, bathing suit etc. Very few people seem overly thrilled with a gaff. This tg was describing how (very carefully) he pushes his testicles back up inside himself, that is where they originally came from after all. He puts them inside and pulls the empty scrotum back and tapes it so they can't fall back down. Then tapes the penis back (elasticized surgical tape only) as well, and he's set for the day. Claims little or no discomfort.

I tried for an hour last night and couldn't seem to get them up there properly. Anyone else tried this with any success? I just bought a couple of pairs of skin tight leggings and would like to be super smooth down there. Plus, summer is on the way. Short shorts, bikini's and beach volleyball. Yahoo, any other suggestions?

Alex!
05-21-2007, 05:46 PM
This appears to be an age-old question. Some folks can tuck the boys, others can't I'm in the latter group. So I do the best I can with the unruly trio and wear a tight undergarment before wearing shorts. The result isn't perfect, but good enough.

Michelle04240
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I have no problem tucking. I'm not packing much heat which may or may not help....but anyway...

A tuck and a select few tight panties hold all in place comfortably.

Eva Diva
05-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Look back through the thread list for anything about Tucking. Loads of discussion. Even thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies. :eek:

Toyah
05-21-2007, 06:26 PM
I have heard its easyer if you are packing heat :o
For me no probs tried lots of ways but came up with tucking heaven

suchacutie
05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I have never gone the "tape-it" route and I'm not very small, either. I've also read about chilling your package and see what it does naturally, and then do the same. This idea give more than my boys the chill!!!

I might suggest that if you push the boys up as tightly as you can, and then pull him back, whatever you have generated can be held it place with small cotton (only cotton) panties, thong or low-rise (I think the thong works best, but they must be low-rise and on the smallish side...they must fit comfortably but tightly). Then pull up your tightish jeans or anything like it and see what happens.

It's important to realize that until you get used to this that the first "tuck" might not hold very long, so if it doesn't, just do it again (no tape so it's quick) and even if that doesn't hold do it again. I find it most helpful if your guy is slightly aroused when you start in that there is then something there to tuck! Regardless, once he gets used to being tucked, he'll last there until the next time you need to visit the little-gurl's room and then you can just tuck it again.

As I said, if you can't get the boys up very high, they will need a little training, but don't give up as the tuck will hold them wherever they are!

I hope this helps.

tina

salem
05-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi Summer,

Felicity posted a thread "ADULT - the art of tucking", back in Sept 23 2004.
I suggest you check out this info and give it a try. It's a whole new feeling!

Salem

Felicity
05-22-2007, 07:12 PM
OK, I revised my procedural write-up. See The Art of Tucking: 2.0 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=873769#post873769).