PDA

View Full Version : To all the girls who had a great time at Rainbow sign here

Jamy lee
05-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Wow, this past weekend was the best I ever had. The beautifull women, and the staff at Rainbow Mtn. were outstanding. I can not wait until October for the next event.

Also, I really miss all of you who were there,,, you know who you are:IMU:

Hugs, Kisses, and best wishes

:love:

Nicole
05-22-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm tentatively planning a trip, probably next year after my beard has finished getting zapped. Can't wait to meet everybody! :happy:

robinann
05-22-2007, 06:19 AM
I had a great time ,met some new friends and hoping to go again in Oct.The weather was great and shopping in town was the best.I even treated myself to a total make over.Hope to see all again.
RobinAnn

Kate Simmons
05-22-2007, 06:41 AM
I don't think I count, since I'm pretty much one of the "resident" CD's at Rainbow. Anyway, you don't have to wait for CD weekend and are welcome back any time you know. They are all good folks there, otherwise I wouldn't hang out there. It was great seeing everyone.:happy:

rose382832
05-22-2007, 04:25 PM
we had a great time every one was so freindly and it was great dancing the night away with salandra, and the sharing drinks with jamy lee and all the other girls.
p.s. check out the pics i posted of me and salandra taking over the dance floor no one would come near when we were on it.

Gnome Queen Sam
05-22-2007, 08:35 PM
It was a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed meeting all the great girls and the place was beutiful. Really nice to have met you. Hope to see you again.:hugs:

Jamy lee
05-23-2007, 03:55 AM
thanks for posting, you gals are great, It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

We will see each other again , I promise:gh:

Jamy lee
05-23-2007, 05:04 AM
hi rose , sam gg, and salandra

Salandra, let me Know when your hanging out there, the 7 1/2 hour drive doesn't even matter. It could be a 20 hour trip, and I would still be there in a heartbeat.

Kate Simmons
05-23-2007, 05:21 AM
I sent you an E-Mail on how to get on their E-Mail letter for the weekend schedules(if you didn't already) for whenever you are able to come. It doesn't matter what the theme for the weekend is really, as we seem to fit in any time and are always welcome of course.:happy:

Jamy lee
05-23-2007, 06:06 AM
thanks salandra,, i just sent you a e-mail,,, and ill be sending rainbow one soon:be: