PDA

View Full Version : Just can't stop!!!

arula
02-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi girls, I miss you all so much XOX. tried to control Arula from coming out. Had some other things to do in my other life, you now know who won. Any girls out there living dual lives with their feminine side controlling their time alone?

Meggan
02-28-2005, 11:31 AM
You are not alone. I have aways had this feeling of being two people. It's hard to explain, but as I have gotten older I now know it is not can I control it , but do I want to. For me, I feel as if I may be a better person now that I accept The meggan side of me. If you ask "do I have to hide this from some people still" then yes. I can't hurt some of my family, but at least I am not hiding from myself now.
Be happy with who you are.
Kisses Meg

arula
02-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm there Meggan. we appear to be in the same dimension. I seem to enjoy both sexes, though I think I'm ready to share Arula with someone else.

Meggan
02-28-2005, 11:47 AM
I believe we are in the same dimension also. I have been thinking about when and how to share Meg with the right person. Who knows if I will or when but, I can't seem to stop thinking about it
If you do find someone I hope they treat you with the respect.

arula
02-28-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm sure that if we stay to our own kind, there would be a certain level of understanding.

Priscilla1018
02-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi Arula,

I have often felt that all of us have dual personalities and as we go through life we become more in balance with it.It's not so much one personality dominating the other it's more about sharing the same body.For me this is very logical but,it took me 55 years to finally understand. I must be a slow learner. Very interesting thread.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

arula
02-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi Arula,

I have often felt that all of us have dual personalities and as we go through life we become more in balance with it.It's not so much one personality dominating the other it's more about sharing the same body.For me this is very logical but,it took me 55 years to finally understand. I must be a slow learner. Very interesting thread.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla
Back in my thirties I finally accepted My CDing but with the help of coca cola. Its still a secret to family I think, but to me its a relief to accept it. Its so funny that we long to be feminine. I'm sure theres GG's out there that just long to be Masculine. Why not to experience all that the physical life has to offer. Arula XOX.

Priscilla1018
02-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Back in my thirties I finally accepted My CDing but with the help of coca cola. Its still a secret to family I think, but to me its a relief to accept it. Its so funny that we long to be feminine. I'm sure theres GG's out there that just long to be Masculine. Why not to experience all that the physical life has to offer. Arula XOX.

Sweetie, I have been there to, for more years than I can remember, it did'nt answere any of my questions. I still keep it hidden from my family. My wife knows and is very supportive;she did my makeup for my photo shoot. I think we should experience all that life has to offer but, without hurting anyone else. Go for it girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tristen Cox
03-01-2005, 04:00 AM
Any girls out there living dual lives with their feminine side controlling their time alone?

Every waking moment I am alone, where ever I go there I am. And yes of course I'd love to share my time as me with someone else. Still searching for that one.