PDA

View Full Version : Newbie shaving

LatexOrion
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey everyone *Hi Dr Nick*

Am thinking about dressing more frequently, my current state of dressing is not very frequent at all and consequently thinking about shaving. Part of pranks and through sheer curiosity, I have had small sections of my legs waxed/shaved. Do people shave the whole of the lower body?

I guess I should include that i'm not complete CD, merely as part of my CD fetish.

TV Wannabe
05-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Good Simpsons reference, as to the question I shave nearly my entire body 2 to 4 times a week, people notice but for the most part they dont care, or they gossip about it when I'm not around, oh well.

joann07
05-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Fortunately, I don't have a lot of body hair so the only places I shave are on my legs and face.

VeronicaKate
05-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow, well I do not feel that this is a fetish for myself, but it really depends on what you want to do. What makes you comefortable. MMMM, I am sure that their are poeple out there that do shave the whole lower part of the body. Kind of like a hair cut, it is what you feel you should express about yourself to others of who you are.

JulieC
05-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Fortunately, I don't have a lot of body hair so the only places I shave are on my legs and face.

Did I mention I hate you? :D

I'm not as hairy as some men, but there's no way I could get away with shaving my arms, for example; blatantly obvious. *sigh*

To answer the original poster's question; when I shave, I shave my legs, and on occasion my chest. Legs, top of thighs down to the toes. Chest; everywhere.

-BB

katia
05-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Did I mention I hate you? :D

I'm not as hairy as some men, but there's no way I could get away with shaving my arms, for example; blatantly obvious. *sigh*

To answer the original poster's question; when I shave, I shave my legs, and on occasion my chest. Legs, top of thighs down to the toes. Chest; everywhere.

-BB

I am quite hairy and i shaved the back of my hands and arms a couple of weeks ago and nobody noticed,I have also clipped the rest of my body hair down to a number 2 which makes it easier to cover up.
Today the epilator i ordered arrived :D i have done the stubble on the backs of my hands ( :eek: ) and when the redness goes down i will do my arms, i like to wear shorts so i cant do my legs until summer ends.( my wife would notice if i shaved my legs )
I have shaved the top bit of my chest so i can wear a v neck top but the red rash is very noticable so i might just epilate the top bit and see how painfull that is first :heehee: before venturing downwards :D

O2B Barbara
05-22-2007, 06:53 PM
I will be starting to shave my armpits on a regular basis, nothing else yet as I have a beard the wife is not yet ready to part with although she knows it is coming. My wife is allergic to many various chemicals & perfumes and the only deodorant I can use is a stick and very hard. This pulls any hair in the pits and is quite uncomfortable to apply. If any one were to notice or ask, I would just say it is for my wife. I feel this is a first part to shaving the legs and more. Sometimes it is ok to get creative.

Barbara