PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Felicity
05-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18433&postcount=1). Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway.

Select a tape to use. I suggest using a tape found in the bandage section of most stores, or athletic tape. Duct tape can be used, but be careful. You may want to coat your skin with a product called New-Skin (http://newskinproducts.com/liquid-bandage.htm) or Liquid Bandage (http://www.bandaid.com/liquid_bandage.shtml) if you use duct tape, or anything as strong. The New Skin brand has a spray type available and is convenient to use except it is thinner and takes much longer to dry.

I have had mixed results with different tapes. After discovering what appears to be the reason for excessive skin pull on removal, I have no problems using duct tape directly on my skin. I believe it has to do with exfoliation. Using an exfoliating body wash daily appears to have kept me from having any of the problems people associate with duct tape sticking too good, and hurting the skin on removal. I generally use the Johnson and Johnson (http://www.jnjfirstaid.com/products-tapes.jsphttp://www.jnjfirstaid.com/products-tapes.jsp) 1" and 2" wide cloth tapes. They also make a waterproof tape. I have at times used duct tape when I ran out of the medical tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy. Be careful with duct tape however. It ca be too sticky!

With any tape, before using it for the first time, I suggest cutting a small piece off and place on you skin somewhere you can keep on for at least 8 hour or so. Do this to make sure you are not sensitive to the adhesive on the tape. I once had an awful experience with a tape. I was apparently allergic to something in the adhesive and was red for days from it. This was a tape made for the skin too!

For a skirt, dress, or loose pants, a casual tuck works fine for most:

Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin. For the first timer, don't force anything. Use even pressure. It may sound strange, but it is actually comfortable when done right. Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way or worse. Before doing this, I have too often have this sensitive skin chaffed or cut into by the leg opening of panties, shapewear, etc. that fits tight to try to control the bulge. Once the skin is kept safely out of the way, it no longer becomes a problem. Even if you use a gaff, this one or two piece tape method will keep the edges of the gaff from pinching your skin.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils or lotions. Shave any area the tape will be, or the tape will likely remove it for you when you remove the tape!

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using two pieces of tape about 1" or 25 mm. wide. The shorter piece should be at least 4" (100 mm) and the second piece at least 12" (300 mm.) Longer on the short piece hurts nothing unless to take it to excess. This piece gets wrapped around you penis. Wrapping around a second time is actually good for thin tapes. The longer piece can easily be cut to length later.

3) Tape these together near their ends at a right angle, sticky sides together. leave at least an inch (25 mm.) on the shorter end of the short piece but also make sure it is not long enough to wrap around your softened third leg. The long piece can be taped at the end, but I suggest going past at much as 1" (25 mm) and no more. Take this end and fold over the shorter piece for a little more strength. Some tapes will require this longer piece to be two layers of tape, if later you pull tight enough to break it. Maybe even use a piece of strapping tape here, although I never tried it myself.

The next few steps you may find easier to change the order of some, or modify as you learn the procedure;

4) Use a singe piece of tape to hold the boys in like in the casual tuck above.

5) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length of the shaft. This is a good starting point, and you will likely want to modify where you place it after the first few times until you find the perfect point. This will be a different place with most of us. The band this forms should not be tight, but just slightly smaller circumference than when you are soft. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing. I like it to go about 6" (150 mm) past my tailbone. Again experimenting till you find the right places and lengths for yourself. I like to pull the long piece firm enough to flatten the frontal area good. I like to place the shorter piece such that the ring it forms doesn't go much past the anus if it does. This is probably the hardest step to master. it is hard to keep the long tape from sticking someplace, or to itself during the process.

6) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape twice or more to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under. I start by using 2" (50 mm) wide tape, but end up replacing it all with 1" (25 mm) tape to reduce wrinkling of the tape.

7) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. Rather than cutting, you may want to fold the sticky side to hold an undergarment in place. This will keep it from shifting and revealing the taped area. I suggest this and waterproof tape for swim suits and thongs you may want to flash. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs without visible tape. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose much of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good except for swim suits, spandex, etc. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough like a string between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

8) through all this, your penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the taped point. It should stay in, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too loose or tight in step 5. If it is, you should redo it before continuing. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward. It also completes the feminine illusion in spandex or a swim suit if this minor bulge stops at the right place, just before your ass! Note that this procedure keeps you from having the image seen in the movie Ace Detective: Pet Detective, as the clear male bulge under Einhorn's panties.

I have found that most tapes might take several minutes to completely adhere to the skin. If you cut or fold the excessive tape in step 7, you may want to wear something tight over the tapped area for 10 minutes or so before trimming. Control top pantyhose or any other control garment that covers this area works fine.

With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?

Joy Carter
05-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Ah Teacher. Can I go to the bathroom now ? LoL:o

Falicity you always do such a good job explaining things. Is the what you do in life ?

Felicity
05-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Ah Teacher. Can I go to the bathroom now ? LoL:o

Falicity you always do such a good job explaining things. Is the what you do in life ?Thank You. I try.

I have to explain things allot to people who don't understand the finer details of such things as mechanics, physics, electronics, chemistry, etc. My technical job place me in such circumstances where correct word definitions and actual facts are very important to master. Correct grammar and English happen to be one of my weakest abilities however. I strive to get it right for the proper communications between people.

LOL. When I took my ASVAB for the military, I got perfect scores on everything but verbal communications skills!

Tamera
05-23-2007, 05:48 AM
I still like Diagrams.
I always sucked at Essays..
LOL
Tamera

Felicity
05-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I still like Diagrams.
I always sucked at Essays..
LOL
Tamera
Sorry. I'm not very artistic, and I'm pretty sure photos would be a no-no here.

jenny_spark
05-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Hi Felicity. I tried it this morning and everything seemed to work perfectly. It was much more comfortable than I thought it would be - even went biking and did some sun bathing at the park. No problems with thongs or swim wear. But I do have one question. When I push the boys up, it seems to make the front (around the triangle area of my pubic hair) bugle a bit (not much though). Is that normal? Or is it supposed to be completely within the pelvic girdle? I have a pic (can't see anything but the hair), which I know I can't post - this is still a bit all new to me. thanks.

Tamera
05-24-2007, 05:41 AM
Yep Jenny,
Mine do that too. But when I can wear a girdle it smooths that down.
LOL
Tamera

jenny_spark
05-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Thanks, Tamera - sigh of relief :heehee: - I may love cd'ing but I still want to take good care of the twins, wink. Luckily, I think the twins are on the smaller side so it's not really noticeable.

marie354
05-26-2007, 11:55 AM
I've never found any kind of tape that will stick to me. (Oily skin.) Even when I use alcohol preps.
What I do though, is after tucking the 2 boys in their place, is pull "daddy" back a bit and pull on a pair of panties that are a bit too small to hold it all in place. The look is pretty good. And once you pull a girdle and/or pantyhose up too. It would pass the Crocodile Dundee test. At least it works for me when I wear tight jeans or short-shorts.
:hugs:

clbenster
05-28-2007, 08:12 AM
I used to always pretend as a kid that I was a girl by tucking my peter between my legs and looking in the mirror and looking like a girl below but never had the nerves to try and do it in public not that anyone would notice in the first place.

Margie
05-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks for all the info! I've been wondering how to handle this dilema. I too did the "try to look like a girl in the morror", even to this day! "blush"

Margie

MarieTS
05-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I really don't understand the technique and why it has to be so complicated. I merely pull the cue stick along with the net holding the 2-ball and 8- ball :heehee: as far back as I possibly can. Then I close my legs and pull on my panty. This seems to work just fine, plus it's quick. Why do you add so many steps?

Rachael Warren
05-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Excellent description, though I gave up on that technique some time ago, I now use an Age 6 Marks and Spenser's Bikini bottom that cost less than a quid and holds the tuck very nicely. ;) I can even wear normal knickers over it.

Robin Leigh
05-29-2007, 04:38 AM
I'd call Felicity's complex technique Taping rather than Tucking.

Here is my favourite Tucking thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41560

Robin

Felicity
05-29-2007, 05:11 AM
I really don't understand the technique and why it has to be so complicated. I merely pull the cue stick along with the net holding the 2-ball and 8- ball :heehee: as far back as I possibly can. Then I close my legs and pull on my panty. This seems to work just fine, plus it's quick. Why do you add so many steps?
This technique allows me to wear almost anything and have the proper feminine shape down there.

If you don't tape and hold the penis back, it moves forward, creating an unnatural frontal curve.

If you don't push the head back behind the ring of tape, the head is revealed between your butt cheeks. You cannot wear bikini bottoms and get them wet. This will definitely show!

The tape in front pulls the skin tight enough to smooth out the two lumps that appear where the boys are tucked. It also keeps 'the boys' securely as deep as they can be, and they don't shift which can be uncomfortable.

Like I said, this is not required for everything. If the panties work fine for you. Great. I go that rout at times. Still, at least holding the loose skin will keep it from migrating to places where it can bet pinched or chaffed.

Excellent description, though I gave up on that technique some time ago, I now use an Age 6 Marks and Spenser's Bikini bottom that cost less than a quid and holds the tuck very nicely. ;) I can even wear normal knickers over it.
That's fine. What about thong bikini bottoms? I bought some size 24 and 26 nylon competition swimwear. These are children's sizes since they are sized for the chest measurement. I cut the bottoms off and just wear that part. Talk about super firm.... Anyway, probably the same thing. I tie a triangle in the back to make it a thong back. Something like this is fine for skirts or pants. Not for under spandex, swimsuits, teddies, etc. Still, I tape the loose skin out of the way. I don't want it to get pinched in the leg opening! Did that once, taped ever since. Hurts like hell, and sometimes you don't know it's happening until it's too late.

michellebesweet
05-30-2007, 06:34 AM
That was a very nice method, I will try and use it, Thanks

MsJoann
05-30-2007, 08:26 AM
I have been experimenting with this over the weekend. I agree with Jenny...there is a slight bulge but it's better than the big one especially wearing a swimsuit.
My problem is that if you move the wrong way, one or both of the eggs can drop out of place.
A nice tight panty can hold them in all day. Not something I need to be overly concerned with but I will definitely to my tucking when wearing my bathing suit.

Rachael Warren
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
That's fine. What about thong bikini bottoms? I bought some size 24 and 26 nylon competition swimwear. These are children's sizes since they are sized for the chest measurement. I cut the bottoms off and just wear that part. Talk about super firm.... Anyway, probably the same thing. I tie a triangle in the back to make it a thong back. Something like this is fine for skirts or pants. Not for under spandex, swimsuits, teddies, etc. Still, I tape the loose skin out of the way. I don't want it to get pinched in the leg opening! Did that once, taped ever since. Hurts like hell, and sometimes you don't know it's happening until it's too late.

They would work the same way but might dig in to the skin a bit.

I don't bother with tape now when out, the bikini bottom makes it so easy to adjust and use the ladies etc.

If you are using tape have you tried Transpore yet, it's great for this purpose.

kellyann2012
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
So many ideas, I'm going to try them all...

lowlavalentine
05-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Surprising how technical this can become.

Effective but odd.

Tamera
06-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Well regarding this class!

My intentions are good!!
But my follow through SUCKS!!!

The TEACHER in SEX EDUCATION class.
left this CHAPTER out.

Would have been nice to see the DIAGRAMS up on the DRAWING BOARD.

LOL
Tamera

Rachael Warren
06-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Well regarding this class!

My intentions are good!!
But my follow through SUCKS!!!

The TEACHER in SEX EDUCATION class.
left this CHAPTER out.

Would have been nice to see the DIAGRAMS up on the DRAWING BOARD.

LOL
Tamera

I'm not sure about diagrams Tamera, but heres a picture for you.

A couple of weeks ago two real girls had an argument with a security guard at a club I go to, they couldn't accept that I'm not post op.

Felicity
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
A general query... there are two ways of attaching the tape, ie on the top side or on the underside of the penis. I can never make up my mind which is best. The underside needs a twist to the tape before one pulls it back whereas the topside needs no twist. I feel more comfortable with the underside atachment, but it is tricky, tape sticking to tape and it cannot be unraveled which means start again.
Experiences anyone ?
I do it so the tape needs no twist. If you prefer it going over the head of your penis, then tape the long and short piece sticky side to non sticky side, so you don't need to twist it. Makes it harder to pee if you cover it!

Felicity
06-01-2007, 06:26 PM
My problem is that if you move the wrong way, one or both of the eggs can drop out of place.

Tape the horizontal pieces of tape pulling the tape tighter. This is why I say it takes a few times removing and replacing the tape. When you get the tensions right, it is tight enough just under the boys to keep then up and in, and tight enough over the boys to make a single smooth curve across your abdomen instead of two camel humps. You can pull everything taut and smooth from the top of your panty or bikini line, to near the anus with the horizontal pieces of tape. Maybe I didn't explain that well, but it takes several pieces across.

Felicity
06-01-2007, 06:27 PM
They would work the same way but might dig in to the skin a bit. They do dig into the skin. It is something I experimented with. I like the tape better. When using anything tight, it will dig in or be inneffective. These undersized bottoms are comfortable enough if you wear them over something that protects the skin.

I don't bother with tape now when out, the bikini bottom makes it so easy to adjust and use the ladies etc.
I cannot get away without something firmly holding me in place, and tape works best for me. Tight bikini bottoms would look so unnatural. Wouls GG ever wear then so tight?

If you are using tape have you tried Transpore yet, it's great for this purpose.Transpore is what I normally use, but there are different types that work fine.

Tamera
06-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Rachael,
Well you look good enough, so if your not Post-OP its close enough.
Is it somethin' your thinkin' about?
Just thought I'd ask.
LOL
Tamera

Sylviaqwerty
06-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Another way is to get older. At a certain age and I have just acheived it nature does it for you.

However there are compensations you feel far more relaxed en femme and can lend a certain elegance to you demeanour.

tiffianycd
06-11-2007, 02:05 AM
I never would have thought of using duct tape. thanks for the tip I it will really come in handay.

Rachael Warren
06-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Rachael,
Well you look good enough, so if your not Post-OP its close enough.
Is it somethin' your thinkin' about?
Just thought I'd ask.
LOL
Tamera

Thanks, I have thought about it for sure, but am unlikely to pursue it at the moment.

Only two girls that I know of from this Island have had GRS and they both had to move to the mainland shortly after.

I'm happy as I am right now, as long as I'm free to get out. ;)

PennieS
06-18-2007, 03:59 PM
While I was trying this out over the weekend. my wife asked me later what I was doing? I mentioned to her this thread about tucking and she told me I do not need to bother. Previously I have mentioned that I am hung more like the average 9 year old boy then full grown male. True fact, I cannot denye. She told me I did not have to worry about a bulge. Whoops I think I lost another 1/4" over that comment. So I guess, when there is no bulge before you tuck, I don't have to worry about it. Lucky to have 3" when arroused, but something must be all right, have 5 kids with her so I guess size dosen't matter that much. Maybe I will be lucky and it will just shrink away to nothing one of these days! Maybe that is why she likes me in my swimsuit, because there is no bulges. Maybe I am lucky after all.

PennieS:tongueout

angelfire
06-20-2007, 11:05 PM
I saw someone had posted another link to one that didn't use tape. I can't seem to get the boys to stay in though. Guess I'll have to use tape and try.

Tina Francia
06-21-2007, 08:17 PM
I tried this today while I was at work and it was the most comfortable tuck that I have tried yet. Thank you, thank you!
:love:

brenya
06-21-2007, 08:58 PM
man, I just can't get "the boys" to cooperate, I might be doing it wrong but even if I get everything up there, its way to uncomfortable to move let alone sit down or anything, I think I need a diagram or something, blueprints, I give up :Angry3:

Catherine_CD
06-22-2007, 03:39 PM
afer a bit of practive it works for me! love the feeling & look!

CutieJulie
06-25-2007, 11:25 AM
, b b

emily<3
06-26-2007, 12:19 AM
=D
thank you
cant wait to try this out

Laura De Santis
06-30-2007, 03:51 AM
hi Felicity

a big thank you for the system
for me it works very well after a little confusion with the tape
one other think that i like is the fact that i am not anymore aroused and i can stay tucked as long i want
and the figure is ok
kisses
Laura

DianaGomez
06-30-2007, 03:41 PM
how long should you stay tucked, i'm going on 8 hours now and i still feel ok there is a warm sensation in the pushed in part (testicles) and a slight ache and they whole thing (shaft) feels like its kinda falling asleep.. but still comfortable. is this normal?
When it falls off, you know you've been tucked for too long! ROFL
:happy:

Star
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
....and I thought I knew how to tuck. This is the best method ever. No humps comfortable and minimal tape.
Thanks Sis!

Felicity
07-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I discovered something else that helps.

Take a 2" wide piece of tape and loosely wrap the lowers part of your penis.

Take the "tee" piece of tape, and attach it around this larger tape.

Still make a tighter collar to keep things retracted, place it just in front of the 2" wide tape.

This allows your penis to be pulled back in a firmer manner without messing up the tape, and reducing the minor bulge to almost nothing!

Pulling from the smaller tape distorts it and it can slip off, losing the best part of the tuck. Pulling from the larger tape with more surface area almost guarantees this doesn't happen, and you can make it tighter without discomfort because the pull is over a larger surface area!

salem
07-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Felicity,

This description is great and I have had reasonable success in applying the method................ but diagrams would be good, particularly for the latest piece of advice.

Salem

Jeneva
07-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I tried it and it does work. Thank you. Jeneva

Cathy38c
07-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18433&postcount=1). Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway.

Select a tape to use. I suggest using a tape found in the bandage section of most stores, or athletic tape. Duct tape can be used, but be careful. You may want to coat your skin with a product called New-Skin (http://newskinproducts.com/liquid-bandage.htm) or Liquid Bandage (http://www.bandaid.com/liquid_bandage.shtml) if you use duct tape, or anything as strong. The New Skin brand has a spray type available and is convenient to use except it is thinner and takes much longer to dry.

I have had mixed results with different tapes. After discovering what appears to be the reason for excessive skin pull on removal, I have no problems using duct tape directly on my skin. I believe it has to do with exfoliation. Using an exfoliating body wash daily appears to have kept me from having any of the problems people associate with duct tape sticking too good, and hurting the skin on removal. I generally use the Johnson and Johnson (http://www.jnjfirstaid.com/products-tapes.jsphttp://www.jnjfirstaid.com/products-tapes.jsp) 1" and 2" wide cloth tapes. They also make a waterproof tape. I have at times used duct tape when I ran out of the medical tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy. Be careful with duct tape however. It ca be too sticky!

With any tape, before using it for the first time, I suggest cutting a small piece off and place on you skin somewhere you can keep on for at least 8 hour or so. Do this to make sure you are not sensitive to the adhesive on the tape. I once had an awful experience with a tape. I was apparently allergic to something in the adhesive and was red for days from it. This was a tape made for the skin too!

For a skirt, dress, or loose pants, a casual tuck works fine for most:

Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin. For the first timer, don't force anything. Use even pressure. It may sound strange, but it is actually comfortable when done right. Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way or worse. Before doing this, I have too often have this sensitive skin chaffed or cut into by the leg opening of panties, shapewear, etc. that fits tight to try to control the bulge. Once the skin is kept safely out of the way, it no longer becomes a problem. Even if you use a gaff, this one or two piece tape method will keep the edges of the gaff from pinching your skin.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils or lotions. Shave any area the tape will be, or the tape will likely remove it for you when you remove the tape!

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using two pieces of tape about 1" or 25 mm. wide. The shorter piece should be at least 4" (100 mm) and the second piece at least 12" (300 mm.) Longer on the short piece hurts nothing unless to take it to excess. This piece gets wrapped around you penis. Wrapping around a second time is actually good for thin tapes. The longer piece can easily be cut to length later.

3) Tape these together near their ends at a right angle, sticky sides together. leave at least an inch (25 mm.) on the shorter end of the short piece but also make sure it is not long enough to wrap around your softened third leg. The long piece can be taped at the end, but I suggest going past at much as 1" (25 mm) and no more. Take this end and fold over the shorter piece for a little more strength. Some tapes will require this longer piece to be two layers of tape, if later you pull tight enough to break it. Maybe even use a piece of strapping tape here, although I never tried it myself.

The next few steps you may find easier to change the order of some, or modify as you learn the procedure;

4) Use a singe piece of tape to hold the boys in like in the casual tuck above.

5) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length of the shaft. This is a good starting point, and you will likely want to modify where you place it after the first few times until you find the perfect point. This will be a different place with most of us. The band this forms should not be tight, but just slightly smaller circumference than when you are soft. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing. I like it to go about 6" (150 mm) past my tailbone. Again experimenting till you find the right places and lengths for yourself. I like to pull the long piece firm enough to flatten the frontal area good. I like to place the shorter piece such that the ring it forms doesn't go much past the anus if it does. This is probably the hardest step to master. it is hard to keep the long tape from sticking someplace, or to itself during the process.

6) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape twice or more to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under. I start by using 2" (50 mm) wide tape, but end up replacing it all with 1" (25 mm) tape to reduce wrinkling of the tape.

7) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. Rather than cutting, you may want to fold the sticky side to hold an undergarment in place. This will keep it from shifting and revealing the taped area. I suggest this and waterproof tape for swim suits and thongs you may want to flash. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs without visible tape. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose much of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good except for swim suits, spandex, etc. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough like a string between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

8) through all this, your penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the taped point. It should stay in, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too loose or tight in step 5. If it is, you should redo it before continuing. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward. It also completes the feminine illusion in spandex or a swim suit if this minor bulge stops at the right place, just before your ass! Note that this procedure keeps you from having the image seen in the movie Ace Detective: Pet Detective, as the clear male bulge under Einhorn's panties.

I have found that most tapes might take several minutes to completely adhere to the skin. If you cut or fold the excessive tape in step 7, you may want to wear something tight over the tapped area for 10 minutes or so before trimming. Control top pantyhose or any other control garment that covers this area works fine.

With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?

I really have nothing much to tuck. Oh don't get me wrong, its there, but not enough to be a "manhood", only more so as a clitoris.

joannaoshea
07-22-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm like the previous poster in that i have a tiny little *****. I can wear the tiniest bikini panties, nothing more than a little satin triangle and still not look like I've got a ****, unless I'm aroused. Even then you might not notice.

See my website if you're interested

xxx

Joanna

KandisTX
07-25-2007, 02:26 PM
I have been fortunate that whenever I tuck, I don't need to use tape or anything else. I simply tuck everything down between my legs as I am pulling up my girdle and that tends to keep everything out of sight, and if I'm wearing the right outfit, there is the appearance that some women get when they wear really tight pants. Yes, I get "cameltoe" effect going.

Kandis:love:

CDBillyJean
07-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You!!!!

This posting is the most helpful thing I've read in a long time.

btmgrl6
07-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Not "blessed" so tucking insn't a major problem:heehee:

Raychel
07-29-2007, 06:09 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky ones also. Just pull up a panty/girdle and everything just falls into place, and out of sight. :thumbsup: Comfortable for hours.

No Tape, No Super Glue, No Contortions.

Sylvia.iluv2dressup
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi ,
I'm Sylvia and I just joined this site. Like my name says, I love to dress up like a woman. I just admitted it to myself a few weeks ago that I am a crossdresser. It's hard to explain but I really didn't see it. Now I have found the light. I feel I am finally home with people like myself. By the way I am 32 years of age and I live in Ontario, Canada. Now, with respect to the tucking. On 'Laura's Playground' I read about tucking and that's where I initially learned about it,... again it was just a few days ago. I am all new to this. But I love it. Now, I tried the tape method after I popped up my two fellas. I pulled the scrotum over my penis and taped the two sides all the way around. Then I tucked it, in between my legs and back , and then I put up my thong. DaDa, it was gone and I had a smooth front. The problem was the tape. After an hour or two, it would get itchy and bothered me. Now, I don't use tape at all and there is no visual difference. Plus no tape means no itching. It is very , very comfortable. This is my first reply ever on this site, I hope to join in from now on. Kisses to all my sisters..love Sylvia.

Amy07
07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't think any of this works. Been there, done it, like the boys to be down but not out. Please don't hurt youself....

patriciacd40
07-31-2007, 11:09 AM
I will have to try these better. when I tuck it feels uncomfortable. And the twins never seem to stay up in the cavity

Phyliss
07-31-2007, 11:34 AM
Tried the "tape thingy" once, for me it was kinda ok, but it seemed like a lot of work. I've found that a reasonable tight (not too tight still need some circulation) pair of undies does "the trick" for me. Now if I put on a panty girdle over that, then I can acheive a decent "look"
Something I've found is a "thigh slimmer" from Barely There in size medium. It has a pretty wide gusset area to "hold" everything and acts quite well at keeping "IT and THEM" in one place.

Colleentg
07-31-2007, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=Felicity;873769]"Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

Yes, pinching the tubes (or the blood vessels) is dangerous! :nono: I know. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis, an infection in my testicle, caused by tucking too tightly and/or prolonged periods!:eek: :boo: If you want to know what the pain feels like, it's like the pain of being kicked in the jewels - only continuously! I was prescribed Hydrocodone for pain and Ciprofloxacin for the infection. I missed several days of work, then put on light duty for over one month. The pain is also associated with having a rupture; lifting, walking, climbing stairs, and bending over is very limited. :chained:

I'm sure only a few of you will heed this warning, don't ever say it won't happen to you, it just could! It did to me, after many years of tucking!

tiffany0oh
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
i do the duct tape thingy too!! but could you take pics of what you are describing 'cause im totally lost !!lol:heehee:

Bobbie Taylor
08-05-2007, 08:47 PM
I've been using tape for a long time and it works great. You did add something I had not though of and that is the "T" tape over the penis!!:2c:

I'll have to try it this week!!:happy:

The one advantage of this taping not mentioned is that you don't have to think about tucking or anything but wiping the back after using the ladies room!! Everything stays nicely in place!!!:heehee: Much more lady like!!!:thumbsup:

Faith_G
08-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Wow! You changed my life with a few pieces of tape! :cheer:

Well, not really. But this does open up new horizons in underwear styles for me. :D

jackie storm
08-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok let's say that that tucking just is too uncomfortable and you decide that a panty girdle or control top pantyhose gives you that smooth look without discomfort. A compromise with yourselve but you can live with it. You are happy when you look in the mirror and see a girly profile. My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie

DianaGomez
08-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Ok let's say that that tucking just is too uncomfortable and you decide that a panty girdle or control top pantyhose gives you that smooth look without discomfort. A compromise with yourselve but you can live with it. You are happy when you look in the mirror and see a girly profile. My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie

Sweetie, we're girls, you have to expect a little moistness down below at times. Thats why we use panty liners. To remain nice and fresh!

tall sam
08-11-2007, 03:35 AM
[QUOTE=Felicity;873769]"Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

Yes, pinching the tubes (or the blood vessels) is dangerous! :nono: I know. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis, an infection in my testicle, caused by tucking too tightly and/or prolonged periods!:eek: :boo: If you want to know what the pain feels like, it's like the pain of being kicked in the jewels - only continuously! I was prescribed Hydrocodone for pain and Ciprofloxacin for the infection. I missed several days of work, then put on light duty for over one month. The pain is also associated with having a rupture; lifting, walking, climbing stairs, and bending over is very limited. :chained:

I'm sure only a few of you will heed this warning, don't ever say it won't happen to you, it just could! It did to me, after many years of tucking!

Colleen, I had exactly the same thing hapen to me - so this is real!!! However, Epididymitis is quite common infection and not only caused by tucking and taping. It usually develops over a while and becomes increasingly worse. Dont think tucking helps through although I cant respst it even if it is a bit painfull!!! Just do it for a short while then get back to normal.

Sapphire
08-11-2007, 11:47 AM

I agree with Colleen. Is it really worth the risk? We need to have regard to how our bodies were designed to function. There are simpler and less dangerous compromises.

Jenny204
08-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Brand new to the forum and fairly new to accepting this side of me. Any help, advice anything would be extremely appreicated.

Being extremely new to the art of tucking I must admit I am rather confused with how it is supposed to work, even after reading this and many other threads and experimenting on more then a few occasions.

Some descriptions make it seem like the boys go literally up into your body so that they are completely out of site and that you can't feel them, see them or anything, they're just..."gone" (kinda like an undescended testicle). Whereas others suggest they just go up but stay in front and are still slightly visable by two small bumps.

I have attempted to, for lack of a better word, shove them up out of sight but there is no hole or anything for them to go up into (that I can find that is). I have however managed to pop them up above my member so that it feels like their resting right underneath the skin on my lower stomach. Two bumps are still somewhat visable and I can certainly still feel them. It's a very awkward, uncomfortable sensation. Is this correct? It doesn't feel like a cavity, it just feels like a place where they should not be and if I'm touched there or rubbed the wrong way then it will bring an extreme sense of discomfort.

People have suggested a cold bath and let them shrink up inside but well this doesn't work either. Everything shrinks up but everything stays put. The boys are still down, just much closer to the body.

Can anyone help clairfy if the boys literally go up into the body or if they just go up infront?

Too bad there wasn't an instructional video online somewhere...

Faith_G
08-12-2007, 11:00 AM
It sounds to me like you found the right spot. They are just under the skin and depending on the amount of body fat you have they may be visible as a pair of bumps.

Everyone is different, it doesn't hurt at all for me. But I discovered this little trick in the bathtub around age 10 so I've been doing it for quite a while. Pretty much all I have to do is push my penis back and close my legs and the boys pop up inside like they belong there.

Jenny204
08-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Interesting.

I supposed it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have very little body fat so that's why they're still visable. If this is in fact the right spot then it is very easy to do.

Thanks! :)

carie
08-15-2007, 02:01 PM
tried it and its only takes about 10 minutes and i think i got it ! but since i'm new , what do u think ? did i pass ?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2168/p8160019gv7.th.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8160019gv7.jpg) http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2026/p8160024bv6.th.jpg (http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p8160024bv6.jpg)

Robin Leigh
08-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Interesting.

I supposed it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have very little body fat so that's why they're still visable. If this is in fact the right spot then it is very easy to do.

Thanks! :)
If we're just talking about basic tucking, yes it is very easy to do, once you know what's going on. The "boys" just sit there above the pubic bone, so they will still be visible on skinny people like us. With a bit of practice, you will discover that it feels more natural, and the boys will semi-automatically slip into position & make themselves comfortable. If they feel stressed, compressed or twisted, you aren't doing it right. Untuck & try again. Do not remain tucked, hoping it will sort itself out.

Carie,

Sorry, I can't really tell from the jeans photo, but it looks OK to me.

Robin

Faith_G
08-15-2007, 06:59 PM
tried it and its only takes about 10 minutes and i think i got it ! but since i'm new , what do u think ? did i pass ?I don't see any bulges. :star:

carie
08-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Carie,

Sorry, I can't really tell from the jeans photo, but it looks OK to me.

Robin

owh . sorry . i'm not much a jeans person. i hv a few skirts but even untucked, dont see any bulges. when i wearing the jeans,can see the bulges. thats why i use that picture ..

anyway, what pants /skirt do u think will show bulges if not tucked ? i can go shopping ..

Meag
08-16-2007, 09:59 AM
If you are like me, money is a little tight and you would like to get a gaff, I found something that might help. If you have a Rite-Aid store to you, check them out and see if they have No-Nonsence panties on sale at 50% off. They are streachy and fit nice and snug. I wear a size 7 and they fit good, so I bought a size 6 and did a tuck and it worked for a while, then the big boy pulled back a little, so I put on another pair and that did the trick. Instead of paying 30 dollars for gaff, I did this for 5 dollars, so I bought four packages. I have found that being tucked is more comfortable than not tucked.

Meag

nicole090456
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
I am an engineer by day and this was the solution I came up with for myself.

I use elasticated stretchy control panties one size too small, which have a double layer gusset in the bottom.
If you cut either end of the gusset open on the inside layer, this makes a perfect pocket for you know who, as well as tucking I also always wear a condom with an elastic band at the top (not too tight) to ensure it does not come adrift, this makes everything nice and smooth with a low coefficient of friction, and allows everything to expand and contract as the need rises without getting stuck, and with no danger of escaping at the wrong moment.

I dare say others use similar ideas, but I have not heard them mentioned before.

Nicole

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8675562@N05/

Trinni
08-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks. I'm going to give it a try.

Just Jess
08-18-2007, 08:34 PM
I never had much luck with tucking, but I put on a pair of small tight panties today and they just popped right in! It was a weird feeling but I was certainly more feminine looking!

ronni
08-20-2007, 05:01 PM
ooh, I thought I had the jewels hidden away nicely, until I had blood-tinged semen, and it made me think twice about trying to destroy the boys, I just wanted to hide them, now it's just a nice gaff and pantihose or a girdle or gaff-slip, just to hide the bulge.
And JennTX, how do you know yours is bigger than average?:o

Val702
08-21-2007, 09:09 PM
I was thinking about how I would wear a thong with my short skirts. Or maybe realy tight shorts and capris. This will totaly help. I usualy go with boy shorts or something that covers a little more. Or just pantyhose, and where I put my junk, it just stays. But I like the idea of having a bare ass under a skirt like the real ladies, and some convincing camel toe in some stretch capris or short shorts. U have totaly helped out.

Darlene-VA
08-24-2007, 03:07 PM
I have never had any trouble with the tucking of the boys, they go right up there and stay. And for the past few years I have been using super glue to wrap the scotum to cover the penis with the result being quite realistic with just a piece of flesh colored tape . With bathroom time it works just like it should and it has always been very comfortable for very long periods of time.

Karina Hynes
08-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Well, I crossdress all my life since maybe 6 or 7 years old and since when I understand I need to hide my third leg, always tucking but I never know until now about the cavity. I try to found it and yes is there and ready to use it the only thing is how to get up the jewels in there but I found that it is easier if you only take one of the twins first and take it up in the same line with a little movement to aside (left or right) without much pressure and you can stand on your feets, the only thing is if you open or move your legs in fast movement they return down to its place.

imseakin
08-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I did the tuck for the first time tonight. Was hard to find the inguinal canals, they're almost level with the base of your penis but a bit higher up your pelvis. The testicles just slip in very gently. Put a gaff on to hold everything in place. Wow! No bulge! Thanks for the great advice!

jimb
09-03-2007, 07:00 PM
hullo,

i've never tucked....i've always done the willie facing towards the belly button and a pair of firm or depending.....shapewear......(there's nice shapewear out there if u look).....if tied in with body shaping tights well.....i'll leave that to the imagination....but......a camel toe invitation is not to be humped at lol

jim

tanfan2
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Just a pic of my tuck job. What do you think?
http://www.milwaukeetransgendered.com/personals/members/uploads/092007/01073414-346.jpg

Elsbeth
09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
I have never had any trouble with the tucking of the boys, they go right up there and stay. And for the past few years I have been using super glue to wrap the scotum to cover the penis with the result being quite realistic with just a piece of flesh colored tape . With bathroom time it works just like it should and it has always been very comfortable for very long periods of time.

Super glue!?!??

:confused2:

Now see, I would think that would smart.

El

Stephenie S
09-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Wow, what a lot of posts on tucking.

I want to relate to you what I do, which is a little different. I am fairly well endowed so I DO have something to get out of the way. What I do is very sucessful for me. I don't know if it will help anyone else, though, but I am very happy with it.

I tuck my testicles up in the usual spot. I push them up and in with my right hand. Then I pull my panty up with my left hand, switch hands so that my LEFT hand is now holding the testicles up and in from OUTSIDE of my panty. I then pull up the panty firmly with my right hand. This holds both testicles securely in place.

Here is the difference. I pull my penis up in front. I wear a control top panty from Playtex. Bali and others make similar control garments. It's just a basic moderate or firm control panty. The panel on the front of my control panty flattens out the bulge in front quite nicely and I end up with NOTHING between my legs!!! Can I repeat this? I end up with NOTHING between my legs. This lets my jeans fit SOOOO much more comfortably as they are designed to fit all the way UP into the crotch. My jeans FIT and FEEL just right. I can and do go all day every day this way with absolutely no discomfort. I am now 24/7. I can easily pull the control panty down when I am in the lady's room to sit and urinate. It is very easy to tuck and pull my panty up again. I take no longer than any other lady in the lady's room.

This method is easy to do, is very comfortable, and is visually sucessfull. My usual atire is jeans and a top. I wear scrubs at work and use the same tuck.
I want to stress the comfort of having your pants FIT properly by being able to fit all the way UP into your crotch. It is a VERY nice feeling.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Darlene-VA
09-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Super glue!?!??

:confused2:

Now see, I would think that would smart.

El

Forgot to mention that everything down there is kept shaved totally smooth so it works well and the removal is easy

Melinda G
09-17-2007, 09:07 PM
My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie

I use an unlubed condom, just covering the head, with a rubber band around it, to keep it from slipping off. I have also used small pieces of saran wrap, or a small corner of a sandwich bag, taped over the penis. The excitement does cause a moisture problem, every time.

DianaGomez
09-17-2007, 09:49 PM
My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie
I dont know if you have been with a girl before but GG's can get rather wet themselves when excited! No more details so as to not incurr in penalties! So anyway, enjoy!

jumpstart
09-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Here is my reply to tucking. This might help some, works for me. After I have the boys tucked and have my penis in place. I use a Mini pad to hold all in place, then pull up my panties to hold it all. The pad stops the wet spots and there is not any discomfort, and makes good for all day. hope that helps

Kathleen Anne
09-21-2007, 10:55 PM

Ive seen some photos of this done but never found a description or procedure for doing it .The use of superglue is enough to stop experimentation with out an explanation . I would love to find out more because taping and/or tucking has been real uncomfortable for more than a few hours . Thank you .

docrobbysherry
09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Just got into duct tape recently and have a couple of adds:
1. U should be shaved, or u will pull out a lot of hair removing the tape. I don't shave. OUCH!
2. I have a devil of a time getting the long tape back up my crack without it tangling up. Unless you carry it beyond your tailbone. Which shows, if you're wearing something short.
3. A small piece of tape will hold your marbles in. After you push them up, fold over your empty sack, one side over the other, and tape. Do this first. Then, when you pull the long tape under, you're sack skin will stay safely hidden. Like she said, if hangs out at all, it will cause painful problems.

LoriNC
10-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Tried this & it never came out the way it was suppose to I don’t think.

Ms_Judys_pet
10-12-2007, 03:14 PM
i think i understand the tucking and taping. i can find the correct place inside. my problem is, my penis although respectible when in use can shrink to 1/2" long when tucked or warm. Generally the testicals hang rather low. So when i tuck there is a fair amount of sack to control. i also find the penis does not want to stay back, it really wants to go hiding in the skin from my sack.
Does anyone else have similar issues with "excess" skin after tucking?
Ms Judy's pet
scott

Faith_G
10-14-2007, 11:16 AM
I think you might find this taping method more useful to deal with the excess skin.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=934749&postcount=47

When I use this method I just use four strips of tape crossways instead of the one long strip Jenna uses. I find it easier. Nexcare tape works well and is comfortable, but I've found the Transpore tape holds better. If you use the Transpore you need to be more careful when pulling the skin because the stiffer tape pinches the skin if you make one piece tighter than its neighbor. Start with the Nexcare.

Ms_Judys_pet
10-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Thank-you.
That does sound a bit more praactical. i'll give it a try next time i tape.
Ms Judy's pet
scott

paloma
10-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Dear Felicity,
Just to let you know that I tried your technique this morning and the effect was so good that with a pair of tight fitting jeans on there wasn't the slightest hint of a bulge in fact the look between my legs was positively feminine.:happy:

Felicity
10-17-2007, 03:29 AM
Dear Felicity,
Just to let you know that I tried your technique this morning and the effect was so good that with a pair of tight fitting jeans on there wasn't the slightest hint of a bulge in fact the look between my legs was positively feminine.:happy:

Great. I have the same results and can even enjoy wearing spandex or swim suits with no hint of a buldge.

Glad to be of service. I just wish it worked for everyone who tried it.

Ms_Judys_pet;

If you get as small as you say, the taping back should be a cinch for you. The primary reason I need the "tee" taping is to hold thigs back far enough to not work all the way up front. Just find the optimum taping point, probably closer to the pelvic bone than halfway.

Honey Blue
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Great ideas. looking forward to trying them. Wish I had some help.

barbiekendall
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Be sure to follow these instructions carefully. I first tried to fully tuck in 1984 (with only very vague instructions) and what I got was an inguinal hernia! Ouch!

Ðarissa
10-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Be sure to follow these instructions carefully. I first tried to fully tuck in 1984 (with only very vague instructions) and what I got was an inguinal hernia! Ouch!Yikes! That sounds really bad! I don't know if I will try this or not but I can't help but be curious. Guess I'll do more research online and read all the info here over again.

ronni
10-31-2007, 08:45 PM
I thought I would share with you all what I know about this subject.
When I bought my first gaff it said it came with instructions. It didn't.
I asked the vendor to supply me with those instructions and when I read them I nearly felt faint. I had not imagined anything like it.

It was several days before I could bring myself to follow the instructions and try it myself. Well it turns out that it was not as bad as I had thought and with a little practice I could do it quite well.

So, for your reference, and as a service to other girls pondering exactly how to go about this, I am duplicating those instructions here.

:straightface:
Gaff Instructions

Method 1: Lying down, pull the gaff up to your upper thighs. The wide part should be facing the front and the thinner part is in the back. Put your testicles up into your abdominal cavity. You can do this simply by holding each testicle and gently pushing up until you find the opening for the cavity. Once you have both testicles up, hold them there in front (you will be able to feel them protruding around your pubic hair) and tuck your penis between your legs and pull your gaff up. You should now have a flat appearance in the front. If you are wearing tight fitting clothing- this method is best. If you obtain an erection using this method it will cause pain so be careful!

Method 2: When you are not wearing tight fitting clothing and want a somewhat smoother appearance in your genital area, simply put on the gaff and push your penis down flat – but you do not have to put your testicles into your abdominal cavity.

Care: Wash in cold or warm water and line dry. Do not put in the clothes dryer because heat will destroy this material.

DeeArel
10-31-2007, 11:30 PM
All of these methods work. Just a matter of personal preference. I use all of them depending on the sensations I want to give myself.

As far as my panties getting wet, I love the sensation unless I'm wearing thin pants.

For getting the jewels up into the cavity, split them with the penis and pull all between your legs. Stretch the scrotum and push gently up and slightly forward on both or one jewel at a time. They should slide nicely up into place. For first timers, it may feel a little strange the first few times. Once you get to this point it becomes a matter of preference as to how to keep everything in place.

Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless. It also prevents my scrotum from getting pinched when it invariably shifts with some of the other methods.

I use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I keep my penis and scrotum pulled back and fold the edges of th scrotum around the penis. Sort of like rolling a MJ cigarette. I use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Any panty will hold everything in place at this point. Adding a third piece of tape improves matters with an open bottom or pantiless.

Felicity's tape tee will greatly minimize the bulge. The underside placement is a major plus for comfort and relief. Thank you for this tip.

Still working on the super glue method. I have not been able to master it after trying for years. Just can't seem to get it to work like the glue strip on rolling papers. But I will continue to experiment as I does have its advantges over tape.

For those of you trying to get the glue off, try petroleum jelly.

Felicity, I would love to sit and pick you brain one day. You would be welcome to do the same.

DeeArel
10-31-2007, 11:52 PM
All of these methods work. Just a matter of personal preference. I use all of them depending on the sensations I want to give myself.

As far as my panties getting wet, I love the sensation unless I'm wearing thin pants.

For getting the jewels up into the cavity, split them with the penis and pull all between your legs. Stretch the scrotum and plus gently up and slightly forward on both or one at a time. They should slide nicely up into place. For first timers, it may feel a little strange the first few times. Once you get to this point it becomes a matter of preference as to how to keep everything in place.

Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless.

I use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I keep my penis and scrotum pulled back and fold the edges of th scrotum around the penis. Sort of like rolling a MJ cigarette. I use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess. Experimenting with a third piece of tape is beneficial when going crotchless or pantiless.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Any panty will hold everything in place at this point. Adding a third piece of tape improves matters with an open bottom or pantiless.

Felicity's tape tee will greatly minimize any frontal bulge. The sticky to sticky attachment is great for peeing. Thank you for the new tip.

Felicity, I would love to sit and talk face to face one day to pick your brain. You are welcome to do the same.

DeeArel
10-31-2007, 11:54 PM
I apoligize for the double reply. Having network difficulties.

Littlej10
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Unable to shave?
If like me you are prevented from shaving totally then I have a method which seems to be quite effective without tape sticking to the skin. This requires two lenghts of elastic bandage approximately 5cm wide, I am slim enough to use a band cut from a thigh bandage. For greater lengths you will need to experiment to get it right and then firmly sew the ends together. Slip the bands up each leg to the top of the thigh. Taking each of your jewels in turn slide it into place with one hand and pull the bandage from the opposite leg up over your fingers. Keeping the bandage tight swap hands and pull the bandage up onto your hip. Slip the bandage between your buttocks. Repeat ewwith the other side to hold so that your little fellow is outside the crossed bandages. Slipping the bandages firmly between the buttocks has the dual advantage of keeping the bandages from slipping and providing a lovely separation. Pull your penis down between your legs and use sticky tape fixed to the bandages on each side to keep it in place. The end is now free for normal toilet duties although it may be visible from behind if bending in a short skirt. Girls with a longer appendage may find it meccesary to tape in place before slipping the bandage between the buttocks.

Genifer Teal
11-03-2007, 07:29 PM
I can't imagine using tape in such a sensative area. If you must, try 3M Transpore medical tape. It is desinged to be less irritant to the skin.

If you are handy with a needle and thread (no need to be an expert) here is how I do it without tape.

Start with a piece of fabric (stretchy fabric is best) about as wide as your member is long (but not including tip) at rest and long enough to wrap around it.

sew opposite velcro to each end of fabric so when the ends meet it holds itself closed like a tube. I made my fabric long enough to wrap one and a half times around. This makes it easier to hold in place while I wrap it around.

on the exposed top side (if your shaft was pointing straight foreward) of fabric sew one more piece of velcro (the rough type). Please do this before putting it on! (g)

Now sew the smooth (matching) pice of velcro to the inside of underwear/G string/ whatever. This should be at the bottom of the panties in the crotch area. As you read the rest it should make more sense - I hope. It also helps to use tighter fitting underwear. I mostly use a thong which holds more securely than some panties Ive used.

How to use:

push balls upward into body - as explained in many other posts.

while holding balls in place (this gets tricky) wrap empty sack around member like a "pig in a blanket" (those mini cocktail franks <--Google it if you must).

now, while holding all this and your balls in place, wrap the fabric around member and sac. Mate the velcro to hold closed. It is important that this wrap is below the ridge near the tip of member. This ridge will keep the "tube" of fabric from sliding off. It should be tight but not uncomfortable.

at this point you should have balls in your body (pushed up), and member wrapped with velcro. The exposed piece of velcro should be on top - facing foreward along the length of you shaft. When you tuck your member under, this velcro will face the ground.

Put on uderwear with velcro sewn in. Now you should better understand where to sew it in you panties.

tuck member under and pull up underwear.

align velcro and attach member to underwear velcro.

adjust as necessary.

Perhaps this sounds complicated or painfull. Well, as long as you avoid any pinching, I find it very comfortable and very concealing. It is also very easy to undo in restroom and redo again. What I like most is that is uses a mimimum of extra material - just the fabric to wrap abound member. You were going to wear underwear anyway - right? (g)

I have used this in a bikini and it can look fairly convincing. The best part is that there are no bands or extra strings or gaffs to hide. If there is enough to cover your member, then the fabric securing it is hidden too.

I wish I could convince all how successfull this method has proven for me.

Ask if you have further Q's. I have been very brief here in dscribing it.

Hugs - Genifer

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I have not mastered the art of taping yet, for me, feminine
protection in size ultra plus works fine.

Rachel Morley
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, here's my problem. All of what you posted is so great except that you say that the first thing we have to do is:

"Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin."

... but what if I can't do this? I have tried so hard (and for quite a long time) to try to find my body cavities but no matter how I hard I try I can't seem to find anywhere to put my "jewels" or where they should go. :sad: Do you have any advice on how I can find a way to put my "jewels" back into the cavities of my body, because not being able to do this, kinda leaves me back at square one! :sad:

Julie York
11-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't do this as I am worried they may never come down again! (They have been known to get stuck in adults ):eek:
But.....Rachel.....

Feel the pubic bone at the base of your 'tackle where it meets your stomach. Now follow that bone round down to the inside of your leg between your gonad and your leg. Well the hollow bit is just there, on the gonad side of the bone, in the crotch area. That's the cavity, as such......but in an adult it is more of a depression.

:D

ColleenShivas
11-14-2007, 02:01 AM
... but what if I can't do this? I have tried so hard (and for quite a long time) to try to find my body cavities but no matter how I hard I try I can't seem to find anywhere to put my "jewels" or where they should go. :sad: Do you have any advice on how I can find a way to put my "jewels" back into the cavities of my body, because not being able to do this, kinda leaves me back at square one! :sad:

I had a lot of trouble finding the places to begin with, but now that I know where they are it is not so difficult to get the fellas there. My problem is that they do not want to stay put.

The best way that I can describe it is that they do not really go "inside." The channels are really just under the skin and perhaps a layer of fat - upwards, and slightly outwards. So they end up on a line between where they normally hang and roughly halfway between the hipbone and the navel. One way to get them close is to push down on the "part" in the middle and lift them to the sides. Then any tight clothing, gaff or even control top, may ease them the rest of the way. Even if they will not stay all the way up, this gives a look that is flat enough for all but the tightest clothes.

I cannot help thinking that forcing them too far out of the way is not a good idea from a medical point of view.

Good luck,
Colleen.

MarciManseau
11-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I've had the "girls" up inside me for over 6 years and I find I'm much more comfortable. I tuck back and then wear a tight pair of lycra panties, and nothing shows all day, plus it's so easy to cross my legs or hold my knees together so I can maintain my modesty (when I'm not flirting). The tight bikini panties made of lycra are getting hard to find now tho.

Hugs to all my t-gfs :)
Marci

ps: I always wear an Always maxipad to smooth things out, non-wings version to avoid any additional bulk. This makes me feel even more feminine, and it's also helpful if someone who isn't into t-girls happened to put a hand up under your skirt. I doubt many men would want to explore under a maxipad.

Phyliss
11-16-2007, 05:12 AM
I've read and re-read all of the postings and while all are quite interesting in the various methods, (including the "super glue" ) , I just haven't seen any comment about Particular "mechanics" of everyday life.
What I'm getting at is, occasionally one has to pick up something that has dropped. Now I know enough to NOT bend over but rather to bend at the (held together) knees. (Think wearing a tight fitting skirt and wanting to maintain modesty). I'm not a "taper", just a tight clothing wearer. Don't own any swimsuits or bikini bottoms, and my jeans look rather presentable as it is. Any skirts I have aren't so "skin tight" as to give any sort of "revelation".
Like I've mentioned the "thigh shaper" from Barely There works well for me. "tucking" isn't a problem for me, (they go where they belong) and as for the "stick" I reach behind myself and into the shaper pulling the end between my "nether cheeks". While this may not be fully satisfactory for some, it works well enough for me. I've even tried the "control panties with front panel stand up" method and have had some success. Much rather the "stuff and tuck" idea.
Anyhow, more to the point. I've found that when bending to pick up something or even when sitting for any length of time, "it" slides forward. OMG, I so hate talking about this without sounding too crude.

Here I am with a nice looking "tuck" thing going on and ooopppsss I drop something or have to bend down to adjust the strap on my heels, and "he" slides forward a bit because of the natural physics of that act cause your "cheeks" to spread a bit. I've tried practicing a "squeeze" act when bending or sitting to hold "it" ( kinda like when you "gotta go" ), this seems to help, but wow, all this work just to have "the look".

Hopefully I've explained myself well enough. I don't think I'm asking for any suggestions here, just sorta making an observation, but if anybody has a thought as to how to stop "the slide" without resorting to tape or glue (eeewww) I'd be happy to learn.

Side note: Three years ago I used to simply "stuff 'em" and do a "push in" thing, folding the extra skin over "it" . Worked ok but left a large lump. When buying my first pair of "tight fittin jeans" the S.A. says to me, "You really should learn how to make it go away, the jeans look bad on you with that bump" Actually thanked her for the honesty, That evening I started learning "how", been doing it ever since.

Genifer Teal
11-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I've found that when bending to pick up something or even when sitting for any length of time, "it" slides forward.

With my method, the loop of fabric and especially the velcro, prevent this from happening. There is enough give for this to be comfotable. Whille many different tight fitting shapers can also hold things in place, I do not wish to wear something bulky when wearing a skimpy outfit. You are going to(hopefully) wear underwear anyway, so utilizing it for support, eliminates the need for an extra garment to be worn. This can be especially helpful when a bikini bottom is all that you are wearing at the beach, sunbathing, or pool.

Gen

Lisa Hawes
11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I have found that lycra dance belts (worn by men under tights) work quite well for tucking. If you are not too large to begin with.

shannonsilk
11-19-2007, 12:52 PM
The best way that I can describe it is that they do not really go "inside." The channels are really just under the skin and perhaps a layer of fat - upwards, and slightly outwards. So they end up on a line between where they normally hang and roughly halfway between the hipbone and the navel.
Good luck,
Colleen.

I have the same problem on my right side. My doctor tells me I have a small hernia. The left goes up and in nicely, but the right is all alumpy and bulgy.
I am told that if I have the hernia operation I will not be able to do it at all. This brings me to Rachel's question. I wonder if she has had hernia operations!

tommi
11-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I had a hernia operation a year ago and I can still get a decent tuck but I'm not well endowed even when arosed.:o

T_gurl_tia
11-22-2007, 05:38 AM
while this may work for you and many others, i have found that tucking it back and pulling up a pair of pantyhose works very well also

btw.....i am averagely endowed i guess

lasaka78
11-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I have tried everything in this thread. Have one question , I use the pull back and tight undies more then the tape. I am getting sore from pulling back. Any suggestions? The guy down there would appreciate some advice....

Genifer Teal
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM
I have already given my suggestion, which does not require tape. Seems like you didn't try that one.

Gen

josubcd
12-05-2007, 04:38 AM
too complicated for me would need to see a diagram

becky london
12-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Think I might have gotten it a bit wrong. I am now tied in a knot!

rickie121x
12-06-2007, 12:58 AM
For those of us, ME, who had trouble with and never learned how to program a VCR, Felicity's detailed and complete description of how to tape was ...well, a similar situation. I got some tape and tried to follow, but just could not!

Considering the literally millions of pictures of peni on the Internet, it would seem that one of us could figure out how to take a few pics, get them published, and make this process really pretty simple.

So for now, for me, it just has to stay plain old tucking and panty girdle time. But, you know, it does seem to be so much sexier to do that taping thing! Just think, half an hour of extra "fiddling around" and you haven't even gone out yet. :p

Rickie :rolleyes:

geri
12-12-2007, 06:36 PM
how about tucking in OUR channel that is there when the male equipment popped out after 6 weks in our mommies womb. it works quite well and the jewels will stay up there and tape can make the tucking better. also, if you dare, drop the little things in cold water w/ some ice cubes. that will shrink them and make it easier to tuck. if you do this, only leave them in for a maximum of 5 minutes.

my thoughts,
geri

CAROLINE FROST
12-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Dear Felicity,
what a wonderful article, i found this incredibly helpfull.i have tried out both techniques with some success . thanks a million for a wonderful article. Caroline Frost

Patti Remick
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
This is a great post/topic. I always tuck and as I discussed here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67334) having a 'flat' front is VERY important to me.

My tucking technique does not involve pushing any external body parts up into my body nor does involve the use of any tape. I am 'lucky' in that I have fairly small male genitals (penis and testicles) so achieving a flat front does not require too much effort (although I probably go overboard). I do shave my genital area but that really has nothing to do with tucking/flat front per se. I generally wear a snug fitting (but not overly tight) 'brief' style panty with a fairly wide crotch. In my panties I always wear a feminine pad. After putting the pad in my panties I fold my male genitals back (no tape or anything) and simply pull the panties up. That generally gives me a pretty flat front. I also make sure that I place the tip of my small penis directly in the center of the pad as this helps push my male parts up flat against my body. To help 'hold' the tuck I generally also wear a pair of tight fitting control top pantyhose (Im also a pantyhose lover) over my panties/pad. I sometimes also wear a high waisted firm control panty girdle. The girdle definately helps to hold the tuck and give and even flatter front and smooth crotch area. The pad and panties alone generally give me the flat front I desire but I like the extra smoothing and shaping of the pantyhose and panty girdle (and I love the way my legs look in pantyhose too!).

Patti Remick

Ellisia_Lynch
12-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I have never really had a problem with tucking & hiding everything away.

I have tried every method imaginable & they all work, but some are really not that comfortable or practical.

However recently I have stumbled upon a method that works so well & is so comfortable that I just had to share. I use a pair of latex panties like this one:

http://www.spicylingerie.com/hu12138.html

I can't even begin to describe how comfortable it is and how well it works. It's the only method I have used that allows me to stay tucked for hours at a time without even knowing it. The material just seems to hold everything perfectly and of course it's so easy to put on & take off. It's also very sexy knowing you're wearing shiny latex underwear, if you like that sort of thing :heehee:

Andine
12-23-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi Girls!
A new member here enjoying all this amazing stuff .... Happy Chrismas from "Down Under " Australia.

I love the last post above with the latex ! Thats Great!

I am 77 kilos ( about 12 rocks ) and pretty fit, with no loose fat. I am 5' 9"" (as I remember that system) and I have big hands, big feet ( size 13 )and .... You guessed it! .... Not too easy to deal with !!

I made myself a leather G string with wide (4" ) black elastic bands around the hips sewn to a leather front. The front part has a hole in it, at the strategic spot, onto which I sewed a soft leather cone shape with a longer tail on it ... The bit near the tail has an opening.
When I put it on I tuck the testes into their place, as described previously in above posts, and pull the member into the cone shaped sack, with the loose skin as well. All of that can now (When relaxed ) can be pulled back between the legs, and a press stud secures it back there. It is comfortable, and accesible.
It can remain there for as long as required, wont slip, wont pinch or get caught in things.
The resulting shape is smooth and flat. A nice pair of panties or a G string over the top and hey presto! Everything fits .. even a swimsuit.

Cheryl T
12-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Wow...tape A sticky to Tape B sticky, wrap, fold, pull, voila...

Almost makes surgery sound easier...

LOL.

lasaka78
01-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi, Andine, A picture of the g string would be handy ,

Vickygogirl
01-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Tried taping and dont like it, generally dont have much of a problem as im quite small down there and it seems flat enough when folded back with knickers and tights on.. Might try some of the latex pantys though ( always wanted some in any case) lol.:heehee:

Andine
01-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi Lasaka!
Thanks for the interest! I hope this does not offend anyone, but I can't think of a better way to explain it.
The waist band is a 4" wide black elastic ( Black is more hygenic!). It should be tight enough to stay up comfortably at the waist, and exert some upward tendency to keep the rest tight.
The 4 shots show the front, when its is folded (Tucked ), a side view, and the back with a press stud ... I put in 2 receivers, but I only use the tightest one.
Thin black leather is the go and it is easy to sew. It also forms to the body with use ... so its self adjusting to a degree.
It is a good idea to make the pouch loose so that putting it on is easy, but tight enough that the boys can't get in, and stay up in their spot. The pouch has a part at the end which is not sewn together so that you can poke thru when you need to pee. A bit of baby powder helps putting it on. Going to the toilet is easy ... Unclip the press stud, extend a bit .. do your thing, dry off, and clip it back ... No problem ...
Good luck!

terrigurl
01-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I have never tried to tuck. I simply use a pantiliner, and a padded girdle, and nothing really shows through. The other day I tried on some tight stretch pants (I think they are called leggings at Avenue) and I could swear that I had camel toes, which made me ecstatic. I will have to ask the manager's opinion next time I go in there; she has promised to help me pick out some things next time. I have a personal shopper!!

Terri

lasaka78
01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
thanks Andine

lisa_cd2007
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
still not sure about this tucking thing - do they really just disappear up inside? and how do u get them back out

Kayla_CD
01-09-2008, 10:04 PM
There's so much info here, I'm trying it out as we speak and it feels so strange! Tomorrow I'll get the tape and my tightest skirt for a real test!

Phyliss
01-10-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm sure others have discovered this, but, I guess I'll add my :2c:

About a year or so ago I began experimenting with the "tucking" thing and while a bit strange at first it soon became rather easy and quite comfortable in fact.
Odd thing, yesterday, for a number of reasons I was wearing a loose fitting pair of undies which didn't allow for a decent "tuck" (kinda swinging free). Without thinking, I happened to cross my legs.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOT very pleasant.
The lesson here is, once you get in the habit of doing this everyday. Keep at it. If you must be "free" remember that you are, or .... ow ow ow ow

Faith_G
01-11-2008, 05:23 PM
still not sure about this tucking thing - do they really just disappear up inside? and how do u get them back outYes, just under the skin. They will fall right back down when you let everything hang.

Jenna Dawn
01-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I am still attempting this and still having problems with this. i understand the part about my boys being pushed upwards but what about the shaft? Does this go between your legs and then the panties hold him in place? Or do you tape him in there? or is he supposed to point to the floor? HELP. I can't get it to stay. I want to wear a new skirt that i got, but everytime I do it's to tight and there is a bulge. I know if I tuck it won't be there.

Teddie
01-17-2008, 05:45 AM
I am still attempting this and still having problems with this. i understand the part about my boys being pushed upwards but what about the shaft? Does this go between your legs and then the panties hold him in place? Or do you tape him in there? or is he supposed to point to the floor? HELP. I can't get it to stay. I want to wear a new skirt that i got, but everytime I do it's to tight and there is a bulge. I know if I tuck it won't be there.

Back between your legs with a nice tight pair of panties or panty girdle to hold it in place.

Danielle H
01-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Ok, so I've tried this and other similar methods, and they all seem to work out just fine.

My question is this, most of the time when doing this, it puts my boys in a rather tight/squished position, which can be painful especially if done for long periods of time. Basically, I'm sitting on them, or they are between my legs and getting smashed together. It doesn't happen often (also depends on the panties I choose) but when it does it gets to be pretty rough.

Any suggestions?

Angela R
01-23-2008, 05:17 AM
Hi Danielle

I found that it gets easier as you learn just how far to push them up into your body, so don't give up. The first couple of times I tried, the 'boys' got squished as I moved. Now, they are right inside and definitely not between my legs.

l&k
Angela

prettypunkchick
01-24-2008, 02:20 AM
are there any exercises that can be done to stretch the muscles and open up the cavities?

Danielle H
01-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Second question, to elaborate on the first and not make a new thread.

Is it possible to damage/impair your ability to have children by keeping your sperm so close to your body? I know that they have to be kept at a certain temperature, which is the reason your scrotum can shrink and expand on it's own.

This is actually a concern of mine, because I'd like to have kids one day.

BobbieKay
02-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi, all. This is my first post, so be gentle.

I'm small in both the singular euphemism and the pair of addenda. The latter slip easily into the cavities from whence they descended, and slip as easily out. The former is way too short for tucking anywhere when in it is in its unexcited state.

I've tried multiple pairs of lined, elastic, one-size-too-small panties along with shaping garments, but the "addenda" slip out and the euphemism doesn't lie flat, whether pointed north, south, east, or west.

I've read widely here and on other sites about presentation of a feminine contour. Here's what I've considered:

Taping --I am hairy and will stay that way (for reasons I won't go into now).
Latex vagina -- not interested.
Gaffs -- all seem to be designed for the better endowed than I.
Tight panties -- my default, is not really getting the job done.

It would really make me feel better to have it all tucked away so I could enjoy the look and feel of my panties.

Any words (or diagrams for that matter) of wisdom for a new community member?

Lizzie Skirts
02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Pictures are worth 1000 words, so does anyone know where I can see some actual pictures of these techniques? Graphic content is OK. I'm not talking about porn, just some actual pictures of this.

brittanny
02-06-2008, 03:37 PM
i would like to see some pictures too

tall sam
02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi, all. This is my first post, so be gentle.

I'm small in both the singular euphemism and the pair of addenda. The latter slip easily into the cavities from whence they descended, and slip as easily out. The former is way too short for tucking anywhere when in it is in its unexcited state.

I've tried multiple pairs of lined, elastic, one-size-too-small panties along with shaping garments, but the "addenda" slip out and the euphemism doesn't lie flat, whether pointed north, south, east, or west.

I've read widely here and on other sites about presentation of a feminine contour. Here's what I've considered:

Taping --I am hairy and will stay that way (for reasons I won't go into now).
Latex vagina -- not interested.
Gaffs -- all seem to be designed for the better endowed than I.
Tight panties -- my default, is not really getting the job done.

It would really make me feel better to have it all tucked away so I could enjoy the look and feel of my panties.

Any words (or diagrams for that matter) of wisdom for a new community member?

Bobby

dont offer too much luck without using tape!
You dont have to use as much tape as suggested here, but I suggest you still use a piece / loop of tape just behind the "helmet" to hold two long pieces that you can pull back and stick "between the cheeks". If you use a microspore type tape, it softens when it gets wet so its easy to take off when you shower without the pain of pulling hairs out!!

have fun
Sam

BobbieKay
02-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Bobby

dont offer too much luck without using tape!
You dont have to use as much tape as suggested here, but I suggest you still use a piece / loop of tape just behind the "helmet" to hold two long pieces that you can pull back and stick "between the cheeks". If you use a microspore type tape, it softens when it gets wet so its easy to take off when you shower without the pain of pulling hairs out!!

have fun
Sam

Thanks, Sam. I'll give it a try when I get a chance.
Bobbie

tgirlinva
02-08-2008, 06:19 PM
how does everyone do it?? i can't find the darn cavities.

henrikas
02-13-2008, 04:07 AM
still not sure about this tucking thing - do they really just disappear up inside? and how do u get them back out
Dont be afraid. At the first time the same thought was in my head until i tried to tuck. When you take off pants balls come to their natural place. LOVE to YOU

Ms_Judys_pet
02-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Dont be afraid. At the first time the same thought was in my head until i tried to tuck. When you take off pants balls come to their natural place. LOVE to YOU

Which actually brings up the next question.
If i tuck without taping, they don't stay put, and i have to retuck anytime i go to the bathroom. If i tape, they always seem to want out.

Any suggestions.

TSchapes
02-15-2008, 09:52 PM
This is my first post. I don't want to get kicked off the first time. So I will warn you.

THE LINK I AM SENDING YOU TO HAS GRAPHIC PHOTOS.

But, it is the best demo I have seen. Unfortunately, it is in Japanese and a JPG to boot. So unless you know Japanese (and I would love to know what it says) the pictures tell a thousand words. Here it is:

Love and Kisses Tracey

Andine
02-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks for that .... Wow !!

I notice the absence of fur ... If it grows back it will get seriously itchy in a couple of days at most.
That shows real imagination. I wonder how long he can keep it like that before it starts to get unpleasant?

Just a quick note ... Superglue was designed for quick suturing in field hospitals for the Vietnam war. It is not poisonous, and sticks well to skin, as you probably know. It does not come off and is not soluble in anything that I know of. It does not come off skin ... The skin comes off as it renews.

Damn good adhesive in those plastic first aid patches!

As for normal tucking of the " Boys " as shown in the above pics .... a hair band elastic, ( flat and cotton covered ) of the right size, ( just tight enough to stay ) placed over the scrotum will hold the "boys" in nicely, No matter what the position you place the appendage. If I'm riding a bike it can't be between the legs.
Keeping them in there, and therefore warmer than they were meant to be, for long periods, will affect sperm count, but if that does not matter to you, then there should be no other problems.

Us older ones have had vasectomies and kids , but not in that order!
Keep smiling .. especially when it hurts!

regards

Darlene-VA
02-16-2008, 08:32 AM
I have been using that method for almost 4 years now and as you can see the results are excellent. I just keep whatever I need shaved to make it work. And it is very comfortable and I have had my own vagina for as long as 2 and 1/2 days. As far as using the superglue I find that with keeping it totally smooth the glue forms a layer and peels off when you release it all. It takes some practice to perfect this method but if you want a realistic look and feel this is the way to go.

TSchapes
02-16-2008, 11:15 AM
The website that the picture is from is a Russian TG story/comic site. She is also tied into another similar site like this one. And sorry no, I don't read Russian either. But at least with her site you can copy the text and paste it into the Google Language Translator or another translator of your choice and sorta figure it out.

I've been practicing the tuck ever since I got Joann's book "The Art of Illusion" pre-Internet. And I'm still not happy with my technique. So practice, practice, practice and burn up that 3M Transpore tape gals.

Love always, Tracy

P.S. I've been told that if you sit in a bathtub with cold water, the little fellers will find that cavity all on their own. :eek:

lasaka78
02-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Last weekend , I had a chance to dress. For the tuck, I bought a small pair of panty hoses (smallest the had) and cut the legs off. Pulled back the package and put the panty part of the hoses on. It held the package out of the way. Had a smooth look. The only thing was that I had to redo everytime I went to freshin up. It was a great feeling.....

XXXXXOOOOO

Lisa Gerrie
02-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Superglue (...) does not come off and is not soluble in anything that I know of.

Most hardware stores carry Superglue solvent.

I'd like to know more about those adhesive patches.

-- Anne

DianaGomez
02-19-2008, 05:05 PM
THE LINK I AM SENDING YOU TO HAS GRAPHIC PHOTOS.
Would someone be a dear and pm me that link? I have pmed privately and no reply. Thanks

brittanny
02-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I would like the link to

Miss Tessa
02-25-2008, 07:13 PM
I tuck using regular tight panties. Sometimes I wear a gaff.

Felicity I read about you in a book at my local county library I believe. Are you a Tri-Ess member?

xxlouxx
02-26-2008, 06:50 PM
I still cannot get the hang of tucking :(

Kiva
02-29-2008, 11:55 AM
..... the hang of tucking :(

Sounds like a contradiction! :happy:

Student Susie
03-04-2008, 02:42 AM
id like the link too, please.

Carola
03-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi ladies: Please i need the link too. Thank you in advance.

TSchapes
03-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi ladies: Please i need the link too. Thank you in advance.

Carola, once you have posted 10 times, I can send you a PM. You're e-mail doesn't allow me to send the link to you. So, once you can accept it, I can send it! :thumbsup:

ColleenW
03-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi everyone. I hope it isn’t too late to post to this thread. I’m new here; I just discovered the site a few days ago and then got caught up in the activation and verification delays. It’s an interesting discussion. I’ve been tucking for some time now but did get some new ideas. As has been mentioned before it took awhile to get used to the feelings but now I go all day and night without any problems, only taking things down for showers in the morning. I’ve tried gaffs but didn’t like them. I never thought of tight panties but will give it a try. It might be too much like the gaff though.

Some posts back Darlene-VA mentioned using super glue. I haven’t tried that yet. What exactly gets glued to what? Do you glue the sides of the scrotum to the shaft of the penis or scrotum to scrotum or all three? How much glue does it take? My experience (gluing my fingers together when I’ve used the stuff before for other glue jobs) suggests you only need a little. I’m also wondering if it caused any skin irritation.

Thanks,

Colleen

KittenKraske
03-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write up such extensive instruction! I will have to read over them a few times and maybe draw up my own diagrams to grasp the concept completely though. Right now I just try to tuck as best as possible and wear small panties, I still notice alot of bulge though which is a bit annoying.

ColleenW
03-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Everyone –

I forgot to ask this in my last post. When tucked and sitting how do you girls deal with lady like modesty (knees together). It seems to take constant concentration for me to not let my knees spread.

Colleen

DianaGomez
03-07-2008, 09:56 PM
What exactly gets glued to what? Do you glue the sides of the scrotum to the shaft of the penis or scrotum to scrotum or all three? How much glue does it take? My experience (gluing my fingers together when I’ve used the stuff before for other glue jobs) suggests you only need a little. I’m also wondering if it caused any skin irritation.I believe it is scrotum to scrotum, from what I can see. Although I have been REALLY tempted, I have still not plucked up courage to glue it! I would certainly think there would have to be some kind of irritation from the glue unless you were willing to wait it out until the glue peeled of with the skin layer, however long that took, and supposing you could actually wait that long.

ColleenW
03-08-2008, 12:18 AM
I believe it is scrotum to scrotum, from what I can see. Although I have been REALLY tempted, I have still not plucked up courage to glue it! I would certainly think there would have to be some kind of irritation from the glue unless you were willing to wait it out until the glue peeled of with the skin layer, however long that took, and supposing you could actually wait that long.

Hi Diana -

I don't know exactly how long that would take. When I've glued my fingers together it usually takes a couple of days for the glue to wear off. I've left tape on that long.

Andine
03-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Looking again at the japanese photos I believe it is actually loose skin in the crotch area that gets joined over the apendage. The scrotum does not extend as far as the photos show.
I had a play, but I don't have enough skin to do that. I guess it works for some people,but not for others.

Regards

ColleenW
03-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Looking again at the japanese photos I believe it is actually loose skin in the crotch area that gets joined over the apendage. The scrotum does not extend as far as the photos show.
I had a play, but I don't have enough skin to do that. I guess it works for some people,but not for others.

Regards

Hi Andne -

I've looked at those pictures too. It seems to me that it's an awful lot of work. I get the same effect with several strips of tape.

JoanAz
03-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I have done the Super Glue thing and it works BUT
too much Glue and there is a burning sensation "iritant"
The glue does not last for verry long as the area is naturaly verry "Oily" , The flaky glue sticks fof a day and is gone, word of caution (try a small spot first) to see if you are alergic to Super Glue, I have been told there is a glue with a small BRUSH, probably a more acurate method of applying it.:)

ColleenW
03-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I have done the Super Glue thing and it works BUT
too much Glue and there is a burning sensation "iritant"
The glue does not last for verry long as the area is naturaly verry "Oily" , The flaky glue sticks fof a day and is gone, word of caution (try a small spot first) to see if you are alergic to Super Glue, I have been told there is a glue with a small BRUSH, probably a more acurate method of applying it.:)

I haven’t tried glue and probably won’t. Since I’m not trying to make a visually correct female peroneum, only trying to get a more natural drape of material en femme the tape seems to work fine.

cool_kyle_3000
03-10-2008, 12:28 AM
i wonder if it is easier to tuck being circumcised or not...i am not

ColleenW
03-10-2008, 02:06 AM
I am and it's not a problem.

MarieD
03-10-2008, 06:27 AM
A technique I've developed involves about 3, 3"x1" pieces of fabric tape (can use 2" wide too) and it's basically the same as this technique, but just the last taping, (the V) I basically push the boys up, then pull the skin "over" tape the middle, then the top (pubic area) then I'll pinch it enough at the bottom to push the rest up and makes a nice tight little package..

I have a photo of some tight-ish workout pants to show the effect if anyone is interested..

Carola
03-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Carola, once you have posted 10 times, I can send you a PM. You're e-mail doesn't allow me to send the link to you. So, once you can accept it, I can send it! :thumbsup:

Ty for your answer; i'll try to post a few more messages. I'll change my mail options too. Bye girl!!!

June Laine
03-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Please forward link, thanks in advance

ravens_roost2004
03-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Link please Marie!

ravens_roost2004
03-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Better yet, a video would be nice!

kellycdct
03-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Link Please also

Carola
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM

Hi Tschapes: I hope that now you can send me the link; it took me a couple of days to achieve the messages but i didn't want to post just non sense.

Thank you again.

TSchapes
03-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Girls, please PM me in the future. I haven't been out to this link in awhile.

Now, I just happened to see you girls out here:

Carola, kellcdct, ravens_roost2004, I'll send you a PM in the morning.

June_Laine, honey, if you have an email that can be accessed, I will send it to you in the morning. If not, you will need to post 10 messages before I can PM you. Why don't you sashay over to the New Member Thread, and introduce yourself. The girls there would love to hear from you.

See you in the morning gals. I need my beauty sleep. Trust me. :D

ericadouglas
03-14-2008, 07:14 AM
Felicity - I tried it! Worked perfectly and it felt great! I printed a version of what you described and went through the process in the bedroom. Only thing - I forgot to take the introductory page out of the computer tray. My wonderful wife got to it before i did and she must have seen the proverbial deer in the headlights when she mentioned her discovery. It was not a major incident and I hope many of our readers get a laugh from it, but it does go to show that sometimes we do let our guard down. This could have had disasterous results, especially when the printer is in the kitchen and close to the carving knives. lol

se3k4life101
03-22-2008, 11:07 PM
for some reason i get aroused whenever i'm trying to sleep, and i've gotten so used to it i don't think about it anymore. well, last night i woke up, aroused as usual, and i found that both of my testicles had decided to pull themselves up into those cavities. i had to pop them back out. weird, considering everytime i try it on my own they just fall back out again before i can get them secured in there.

i noticed that i have trouble tucking the penis all the way back. even with the testicles out of the way there's some kind of tissue that won't let me... or am i missing something?

JoAnnDallas
03-24-2008, 10:47 AM
What are you using to hold it in place? I have found that putting a panty liner in my panties makes mine stay in place, as it can not slide againt the fabric of the panty liner. Also the panty liner helps I do get arrosed and I start to leak a little. Also my panties are a little tight which also helps keep it in place.

ashlee chiffon
03-24-2008, 01:17 PM
just act like a lady and keep your legs closed! Wear tight panties with a wide crotch *buy mine homemade on ebay* to cover...
of course....pantyliners if you leak!
good luck and be careful with the glue...can be dangerous!

gwenola-lisa
03-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Gwenola-lisa

Interesting-but not very simple..how do you feel AFTER
GW-L

Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18433&postcount=1)......

Marina
03-25-2008, 08:19 PM
This is an excellent method I find. Took a few goes at first but I soon mastered it. I also have a bit to add. I hope this isn't too long or doesn't sound too graphic for this post.

I have just found my perfect solution to being able to comfortably go to the loo with a good solid tuck like the one in this post.

I use a "male external catheter" - a bit like a condom but smaller and a bit more rigid, and has a good sized soft rubber open ended tube at the end. They come in various widths and cost only about 50 cents each if you buy a pack of 30 or so online from a medical firm.

Slip one over the head, pull the foreskin over it then wrap a bit of the tape around the head leaving just the tube sticking out. Then at Step 8, when you push your member inside the tuck, you are left with just the tube poking out about 1 or 2 inches. At this point I like to release the strip that goes back between your buttocks (as done in step 5) and cut off the excess as I don't need it any more and I don't like anything going back that far (i.e. past other important bodily bits).You then pinch the sides of tuck close around it (just close enough that you don't pinch the tube) so no skin is showing at all and run small strips of 1inch tape to the tuck top & bottom and at both sides so nothing can pop out. Trim the (soft) tube to the required length (if you need to) and it all stays in place perfectly leaving a little bit of soft tupe protruding which will bend flush to your body (or the tape on it) if necessary if you pull any tight thong ot knickers on.

The catheter then allows you to sit and pee without removing anything (except your thong / panties obviously). It saves coaxing things in and out over the day which would eventually loosen the tape. I have happily stayed like this for 24 hours and more with no discomfort, and if you get it right, it feels like your member isn't actually there at all - I personally love the feeling that it's gone completely.

If all this various taping here and there has made the whole thing look a bit rough & ragged, I take a 2 inch wide strip of tape about 8 inches long, cut a small hole in the centre just big enough for the tube, slip this hole over the tube and pull the whole strip tight onto the tuck so you're left with a nice flat surface from between your legs to the top of the whole lot. You might have to taper this strip at the bottom end where it goes between your legs - 2 inches is a bit wide there for me and I don't like anything sticking to the sides of my legs. The width will depend on how you're built

Obviously practice makes perfect - it took me a few times to be perfectly happy with it.

I also use cloth strip bandage - or Elastoplast as it's known here in the UK. It's flesh coloured, soft, strong, just flexible enough and very sticky and moisture resistant. Nothing wrong with Micropore tape but it's a bit rigid so can pinch if it comes loose - as can duct tape. It comes in 1 and 2 inch rolls. It can leave a slightly sticky residue which can be removed with surgical spirit easily (which might heat up slightly so you might want to wash straight after - but not a real issue)

Hope that's of some use to someone - it really works for me.

CharleneT
03-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Well, this thread sure can help a girl out ! As well, some of the nice folks who forward info :hugs:

If any need that magic link, I'd be glad to give TSchapes a break and send it to those who do not yet have it.

After learning the technique here, I am happily sitting here, all tucked away nice.

Thanks to all who posted their experiences here.

Charlene T.

Curiouser
03-28-2008, 03:42 PM
CharleneT, that would be appreciated.

I'm curious about this alternate method too.

I've tried a few of the others and they work well enough, but it's always better to have different options.

Best,

Curiouser (tgcurious@gmail.com)

Kate-May
04-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm so happy because I have finally worked out where the tape goes and I am sitting very comfortably with everything tucked away. I have read and reread this thread so many times and now I've got it. Well done to everyone who comprehended immediately, perhaps I was having a 'blode' moment!

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, especially Tracy for forwarding the links and for eing so patient with many of us.

death6
04-05-2008, 09:33 AM
cani have the link to please?
thanks

DeniseK
04-05-2008, 10:49 AM
cani have the link to please?
thanks

And can I have it also please.

Thanks.

jakie
04-05-2008, 01:14 PM
hello
And can I have it also please.

Thanks per advance.

DeeJayGray001
04-06-2008, 12:14 AM
just us gaffs to hold in place

gwenola-lisa
04-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Interesting indeed

joperinal
04-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Can I have the link too

TSchapes
04-14-2008, 09:16 PM
You need to post at least 10 times before I can send you a PM or an email. Until then girls, I'll be waiting!

Love, Tracy

death6
04-16-2008, 07:49 AM
You need to post at least 10 times before I can send you a PM or an email. Until then girls, I'll be waiting!

Love, Tracy

ok, here goes post #5 :)

frenchie
04-16-2008, 09:03 AM
How about wearing some control panties/knickers(they come in very pretty variations nowadays),tucking as usual,but make sure you get your knickers a size or two smaller.I've found they give me a feminine look and can be worn with close fitting trousers....Gina

jex111
04-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi

Can I have the link as well please
thanks

jex111
04-16-2008, 09:13 PM
I have foud the hread intersting and informative. I have been tucking for many years but never applied tape to the penis. Ihave found that by forming a pocket with the scrotum, once the testes are pushed up, the penis sits in the pocket quire well out of the way and with normal panties and a panty liner all looks fine.
I can remain in that state for 24 hours but generally need to re set everything after a shower.

However over time. a few hours the penis shrinks and creeps back in its pouch. This on;y poses a problem when urinating as occasioally the flow is somewhat ill directed. So a lot of care needs to be taken to ensure that the flow will come out of the scotum tube in a controlled fashion. Currently this means that the tip of the penis needs to just emorge from the tube.

My current challenge is to replicate the true noise of a urine flow. Just a piece of 'perfection' when using a public stall. Female equipment genertaes s flowing sound that does not come form a penis.

Has anyone perfected the noise issue

Thanks

Jan

death6
04-19-2008, 08:08 AM
ok, here goes post #5 :)

and here goes post 10, may i have the link please and thanks

gwenola-lisa
05-01-2008, 05:59 AM
I recently pass from brunette to platin blondy.
When i walk in the center of PARIS, i am very satified to look at me in the big mirrors of the beuatiful shops of Champs-Elysées and Faubourgs.
Nodody could suspect mr to be a C.D. i am always moderately made up , i walk sometimes with a friend (CD) who accepts to wear MALE DRESS in orderto form a "couple" with me.
It's a great joy to see the magnificent dress-shops and shoes.

Hi-Hi for all

Gwenola-Lisa

Andine
05-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Ca va bien cherie!
tu semble tres chouette!
Bonjour deu l'otre cote ' du monde!

gintnuh
05-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Link please..thank you

Scotty

Felicity
05-18-2008, 04:44 AM
Well, I found a better way yet to get a nice smooth front. Instead of tape, which is difficult to keep smooth, I used medical adhesive and a foam sheet from the art store. Just cut the foam in the shape of a panty front, put the adhesive on it and my skin, let it dry, and put thing together.

It wasn't that simple, but the art foam and adhesive works great!

RachelVTTV
05-25-2008, 07:23 PM
I have be very much a "closet" dresser and only very recently tried tucking. Always found the boys in the way. One method I tried ivolved pushing them into the body cavity, using tape on the "pool cue". Tried an liked the results but was nervous about them not coming out again. Going to continue to experiment.

R :drink:

jamie v
05-26-2008, 09:27 PM
I've done it this way several times. First push up the testical in pockets next fold over scrotum skin and use a little tape to hold it . Use as litlle as possible. Nexts using only two pieces of 1 1/2 inch wide medical tape pull penis down between legs and tape in place,next using 2 pieces of tape[0ne piece torn into lengthwies] tape the wrap diagonally just below head to keep it from peeling. add a good girdle tohold all in place till tape gets a good hold. Have worn it like this for over a week at a time. If a couple of hours like makes feel like a lady try it for a week. It works well and you have to sit wether you want to or not going to the bathroom. By using only two pieces to hold you the tape is almost invisable with out any clothes on.
Good luck Jamie v

Dorisnycd
05-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi all .I have been a cd for most of my life and tucking that long! About a year ago after so many different ways I bought this thong type garment from a company called KOALA. It is basically a bathing suit of lycra made for men who want to feel femme! It has a ring and a pouch u pull through ur legs and holds me better than anything and on top of that it feels wonderful and I can urinate sitting down. It gives me a near perfect look as well. Here is a link to check it out....www.koalaswim.com look under secret wish. Thy sell many femenizing suits to try and they really work great! ANd I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM....hope it ok to share this.

caution....there are explicit pictures of men on this site!

CharleneT
05-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Hmm.... this is interesting. I have trouble tucking. I can get tucked just fine, but keeping the family jewels from sliding back downward has been difficult to impossible. I recently tried a smaller panty, but no help. I have some old men's string bikini's that I tried and they held better, but the elastic waist comes right over my testicles and it is both uncomfortable and tends to push them down after a while... arrrggg...

Anyhow, this looks intriguing, maybe it would work ! I am concerned about the metal ring. Both because it looks like it stick out a fair bit and I wonder about comfort. I called and asked the sales person about tucking and the ring and he said that you could. I worry that it would irritate the testes though. Anyone tried this product while tucking up ???

A note to anyone else who looks...press the button for "entire collection", then using the selection group on the left side, go down to "next", you'll need to go "next" several times before you find "Secret Wish"... They have another model called "Femininized" that is similar.

C.

misscdlee
05-27-2008, 02:35 PM
I take plastic cling wrap made for food and cut to 12' or so. I wrap it around my penis a couple times, then I use the tape method. This works very well and no sticky touches my skin ever.

Dorisnycd
05-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Hmm.... this is interesting. I have trouble tucking. I can get tucked just fine, but keeping the family jewels from sliding back downward has been difficult to impossible. I recently tried a smaller panty, but no help. I have some old men's string bikini's that I tried and they held better, but the elastic waist comes right over my testicles and it is both uncomfortable and tends to push them down after a while... arrrggg...

Anyhow, this looks intriguing, maybe it would work ! I am concerned about the metal ring. Both because it looks like it stick out a fair bit and I wonder about comfort. I called and asked the sales person about tucking and the ring and he said that you could. I worry that it would irritate the testes though. Anyone tried this product while tucking up ???

A note to anyone else who looks...press the button for "entire collection", then using the selection group on the left side, go down to "next", you'll need to go "next" several times before you find "Secret Wish"... They have another model called "Femininized" that is similar.

C.

I have worn this for 12 - 14 hrs with no problems. I still push my testicles inside and up and all seems fine.The ring holds them in place and helps create that flatter look. They have several models now it seems. I will be ordering the newer one with adjustable ties

tanya3
05-28-2008, 03:05 AM
thanks for the link . i'll have to try one for sure.

tiffany84
06-04-2008, 04:12 AM
It seems like I'm just too big to get this to work. After some pushing around, I'm able to get my "family jewels" up into my abdomen cavity, but they fall out very easily. And all that touching turns me on a bit, so I get a bit hard, which doesn't do well for tucking.
Suggestions?

Billie
06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
please send the secret link.

Jessica212
06-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Would it be possible for me to get the secret link as well?

Cary
06-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok! What I'm about to reveal is a little personal to me. I've suffered from a disablity all my life that requires me to wear an adult diaper for incontinence. One of the good things about this is that my manparts don't show through. So when I'm in CD mode, at lest my bottom haft looks female.

Sally1979ct
06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Hiya All,

I found this link that maybe usefull with some image's on the Art of Tucking

http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005/08/penis-tucking-secret.html

They not real Image's but just drawing's :)

Sally

gloria531
07-01-2008, 07:01 PM
If you want to tuck and look nice in that satin black dress, you don't have to go through with all the restrictive taping, just get a nece pair of control top pantyhose (affordable favorites - sheer energy, hanes, jockey). After you get them on, reach down in the front and tuck the boys back. The look will amaze you.

PrettyGiGi
07-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I must be smaller than I thought, never needed tape....

Andrea_cd
07-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Could i have the secret link please

Raquelle C
07-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the info Doris! I ordered a Secret Wish bikini/gaff from Koala swim, good quality and it works great! Here is the link for the rest of you. http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-swim-split-master.htm The addictive is on the home page at the top in bight pink, go forward about 5 pages and you will see the secret wish in black. I wore a tight skirt and also some form fitting yoga style pants and everything looked and worked great.

TSchapes
07-12-2008, 02:52 PM
I have worn this for 12 - 14 hrs with no problems. I still push my testicles inside and up and all seems fine.The ring holds them in place and helps create that flatter look. They have several models now it seems. I will be ordering the newer one with adjustable ties

I bought one of these secret wish devices, and wow it works! When I first saw the large chrome metal ring, I thought, "What kind of S&M torture device is this?" Well, come to find out you drop your package through this metal ring and it pulls everything up inside and poof, done. This is great because I was looking for something to use at SCC this fall and I didn't want to have to deal with tape everyday. I'll probably get a second one so I can switch back and forth over the four days. When I get a chance I'll post pictures of it on my blog so you can see what you are really getting.

-Tracy

Empress Lainie
07-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the link. I just ordered the feminized red. Large, since I am 6ft & 200lbs it should be the right size.

Just a note might give someone another idea; I use women's nylon-spandex bikini cut panties and just pull the whole bits up on my pubes. Nothing between my legs at all, and I love it, especially when dancing.

Lainie

Empress Lainie
07-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi all .I have been a cd for most of my life and tucking that long! About a year ago after so many different ways I bought this thong type garment from a company called KOALA. It is basically a bathing suit of lycra made for men who want to feel femme! It has a ring and a pouch u pull through ur legs and holds me better than anything and on top of that it feels wonderful and I can urinate sitting down. It gives me a near perfect look as well. Here is a link to check it out....www.koalaswim.com (http://www.koalaswim.com) look under secret wish. Thy sell many femenizing suits to try and they really work great! ANd I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM....hope it ok to share this.

caution....there are explicit pictures of men on this site!

Thank you so much Doris, just bought the red feminizing one. Horrors - you mean we might actually see a PENIS on that site, my gawd, don't know if I can stand it. I don't even know what a MAN looks like. Those awful creatures.

Anastacia_Sandria
07-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Just to be clear; there -are- alternatives to tucking the testes inside the body cavity? I'm extremely wary about doing that for 2 reasons: 1, I had a double hernia operation when I was a small child, and I have no idea if that could affect it. 2, one of them keeps finding its way up on occasion, and it's EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Also it kinda bulges the skin up a bit, not good. Any thoughts?

Empress Lainie
07-16-2008, 12:51 AM
I can only tell you my own experience is that the right one is frequently in the cavity. I don't think I have experienced any pain with it, but tucking is just a little uncomfortable for me, maybe these things I ordered will work.

I went to apply for a teaching job today in my tank top braless and my yellow half knee length shorts. I was not revealing any thing that looked male with my bikini panties.

Katie145
07-16-2008, 03:34 AM
Hi there! I'm a new member here, and until yesterday, I had never known how "tucking" was accomplished. Since I started crossdressing at age 10, I had always managed to point my penis down. While there wasn't that huge "frontal" bulge, there was a bit of an ugly, non-feminine bulge between my legs. Anyways, I read a post on tucking, and thought I'd give it a shot! It took me an hour to figure out where and how to position the "twins". I figured out where they go; I think it's just going to take a while to get it just right. As for my penis, I was able to pull it pretty far back... when it wasn't hard ;). Actually, the biggest issue I had was when I took a dip in a hot tub in my bikini. As soon as the water hit my backside, the water acted as a "lubrication", and my penis came loose from it's tucked position. I quickly realized that if I'm going to swim while tucked, I'm probably going to need some waterproof tape!

Felicity
07-17-2008, 04:19 PM
I started this thread because I found tape the ultimate way to tuck. Tight panties, gaffs, and even the Kola Secret Wish cannot do as well. Sorry for the blury images, the camera phone wasn't steady nor was thee adaquate light.

Can anyone else's method do this:

Anastacia_Sandria
07-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Oh my god....first off, you have GREAT legs! Second, wow! That looks really good....hope I can get that to work for me someday. Not gonna hold my breath, though, I still can't seem to get it to work. I may have to stick with the secret wish or a v-string, once I can afford 'em.

CharleneT
07-18-2008, 09:48 AM
That is pretty incredible. In my case it won't work so well, even done exactly the same. When tucked, my balls create a bulge in the front due to being reasonably well endowed ... the one time that is a bad thing! the bulge then has another one starting a little lower (where my penis turns and goes backwards). It works under fairly tight clothing but simply doesn't look that smooth.

C.

Felicity
07-18-2008, 11:55 AM
That is pretty incredible. In my case it won't work so well, even done exactly the same. When tucked, my balls create a bulge in the front due to being reasonably well endowed ... the one time that is a bad thing! the bulge then has another one starting a little lower (where my penis turns and goes backwards). It works under fairly tight clothing but simply doesn't look that smooth.

C.
Well, I'm not so small myself. The compression simply squeezes most the blood out, and it flattens the penis rather well. What I called I think a collar, keeps the penis from poking out until you help it out. With the collar properly placed and pulled back, it keeps the penis from working forward. The collar keeps it from becoming the terrible scene we say in Pet Detective, the rear of Lt. Lois Einhorn.

As for the bulge in the abdomen, I get a really large bulge there. Not pretty. That's where taping horizontally across the abdomen and pulling the tape a little tight comes in. It flattens the bulge from the boyz under the skin.

Anastacia_Sandria
07-18-2008, 01:59 PM
I did it! Kind of. I managed to get the boys up, but didn't get the chance to do a full tuck. The bulge doesn't seem TOO bad from them, but it's still noticeable...I think. I'll have to try the whole thing tonight, see how it goes. My new question, though; does it hurt having something pressing against them while they're up there? I tried pushing against them (gently!) while they were up, and it felt kinda uncomfortable.

Felicity
07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I did it! Kind of. I managed to get the boys up, but didn't get the chance to do a full tuck. The bulge doesn't seem TOO bad from them, but it's still noticeable...I think. I'll have to try the whole thing tonight, see how it goes. My new question, though; does it hurt having something pressing against them while they're up there? I tried pushing against them (gently!) while they were up, and it felt kinda uncomfortable.
I wouldn't push too hard. It will get more comfortable as you do it more.

Felicity
07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Charlene, I still use a tight panty or thong to kep the tape from showing it's edges. Here is what it looks like without the tape holding the front flat:

JoanAz
07-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Please answer with the Koala ring what size is the ring (2in diameter etc.),,
Does the Penus go through and the lads stay out.
How is it worn , in other words.
Thanks;
JoanAz:love:

CharleneT
07-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Charlene, I still use a tight panty or thong to kep the tape from showing it's edges. Here is what it looks like without the tape holding the front flat:

Interesting, now that looks a lot like how I look with my current attempts... will have to try the complete taping thing. Thanks for your time to take the pictures and reply etc... :) :)

C.

brandy25
07-25-2008, 11:45 PM
i have a alergy to most tape glues is there any tapes out there that dont use the glue found on band aids or scotch tape i can only have those on for about 30 mins on my arms before i brake out in hives not sure about the more sensetive areas

rachellegsep
07-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Reading all of this gave me an idea for the C ring. Just tried a large o ring to keep the boy's inside seams to work well as a cheap alternative :)

Felicity
07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
i have a alergy to most tape glues is there any tapes out there that dont use the glue found on band aids or scotch tape i can only have those on for about 30 mins on my arms before i brake out in hives not sure about the more sensetive areas
Have you tried the tapes made for skin in the pharmacy sections of stores?

You can also try medical adhesive. These are harder to find. This is used to glue the opening for things like colostomy bags. I have experimented with this stuff and it works great. You can glue the skin together and it's flexible. You can then also glue a piece of cloth over the area to keep the glued skin from separating from the tension.

brandy25
07-30-2008, 03:26 PM
thank you for the glue ideas will try next time i go shopping

nekrina
07-31-2008, 05:49 PM
That definitely sounds very intetesting. Never heard about anything like that.:eek:

zae
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi,

as I sit here typing this I am tucked, feels verrry sexy, now all I need is a gaff, does any one know where I might get one in SA.

Z

KatGRL774
08-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Love the results, but hmm...
After removal, I have a nasty bit of tape residue stuck between the buttocks. It feels quite uncomfortable! Soap and water doesn't seem to be effective at removal either.

:heehee:

Raychel
08-09-2008, 01:07 PM
For me just a tight panty girdle works wonders. Slide on some pantyhose and that is all that is needed. It has become very comnfortable. and almost feels a bit strange when the bits are left hanging. So most of the time I at least wear tight panties.

Tracii G
08-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Tucking is not much of a problem for me I'm REALLY small in the stick and the boys.I can get pretty flat using a gaff and tight bikini's.
I pretty much wear womens jeans all the time so I do get some looks from women but the guys could care less.
I was getting a hair cut a couple of weeks ago and the girl doing the trim said Wow those low cut jeans look great on you do you tuck?
I said yes and she said I'll bet that hurts, we laughed and said not really.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/scat52/Picture003.jpg[/IMG]

janexx
08-19-2008, 04:14 PM
My boys go up so easily and, forgive the pride, look great!

Trouble is they also come down just as easily! Can't keep the little buggers up!

If I put everything in place and wear a 2 or three times smaller tight panty all is usualy well BUT I would love to descover a way of keeping them up when in drab and not noticable.

Like many of you I would love to tuck all the time.

Any ideas?

Love... jane

Felicity
08-19-2008, 06:35 PM
My boys go up so easily and, forgive the pride, look great!

Trouble is they also come down just as easily! Can't keep the little buggers up!

If I put everything in place and wear a 2 or three times smaller tight panty all is usualy well BUT I would love to descover a way of keeping them up when in drab and not noticable.

Like many of you I would love to tuck all the time.

Any ideas?

Love... jane

Just go to the very first posting of this thread.

Corina
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
This is the best site. I have always wondered how to it and now I know.

Thanks Girls

Tracii G
08-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Once you get used to doing it you will come up with ways to keep them up that work for you.It makes you femme clothes fit much better and it gives you the look.

pinkpanther
09-09-2008, 11:14 PM
I use a dance belt under my leotard and Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. The dance belt is simple to wear and does a very effective job of keeping everything in place.

Tracii G
09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
I tuck the boys pull up the panty then pull up the gaff and everything stays put for as long as I want.Comfy too.