PDA

View Full Version : Feeling the Power - Have You?

RobertaFermina
05-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Dear Friends,

I put on a Blonde Wig for the first time a month ago, and then slipped into my own phase of LBD and other slinky dresses.

This last week I have experienced the effect of having the "Total Package", Great Makeup, Great Hair, A tight dress that displays my (relative to height) slender body.

When I wore "Age Appropriate" and "Church Lady" clothes, I received compliments and Genteel Attention. I Really Like That !

When I wore the "Vixen Package" Heads Turned when I entered rooms as if Marilyn Monroe had just walked in. I was shocked, and I LOVE IT! Nothing like that ever happened to Bob, so I had to learn to accept, enjoy, and play with the attention.

Lesbians who would not pay me any mind were drooling, and drawing me over to touch me, and converse with them.

A Male Bartender went all wide eyed and turned on all his charm when serving me...."Is there anything else I can do for you" said the wolf to young Robin.....I felt the joy and power of holding his seductive gaze and returning it with pleasure and just a hint of coyness. A match held between our gazes would have smouldered briefly before bursting into flame.

As my night drew to a close, I told him "Sweet Dreams", and his Wolf's Eyes turned briefly to Confused-PuppyDog-Eyes and then back when he told me that in 30 years he never felt a thing for a woman, but....but.....if there wasn't a bar between us, he was so horny that.....Well I wished him goodnight, and said I must go (getting late). I thanked him for his attention, and that he had made me feel very special. I apologised to his dismay with a promise I'd be back sometime and wear something nice for him.

Basking in the glow of admiration and desire, and playing with it was so delicious, I was kinda sad that I could not even consider staying to see what might develop after the bar closed, and disappeared from between us. I feel great that I could make the choice to move on as it served me, and know my effect upon admirers.

I want to experience this again. This Power seems to have a Power over me, too !

Anyone have similar experiences (appropriate for this board) that they are willing to share ?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Nicole
05-23-2007, 06:48 PM
I feel it when I look in the mirror, but the real-life experience is yet to come. I'm looking forward to weaving my magic beauty spell. *poof of pink glittery smoke*

I wonder if it will be like it is in the TV commercials? In TV land, if you are beautiful you can do anything you want. Anything. Crowds cheer. Strangers vie for your attention. Every door has a red carpet rolled out just for you. It's amazing. I can't wait.

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't actually believe that in a million years.... but from a lifelong male POV it sometimes looks that way.

Anyway, my goal isn't to lead anyone on. I simply want to enjoy the pleasure of being admired/treated like a lady/and so on. Just one of the girls. ;)

Kate Simmons
05-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes, it works Roberta, sometimes two well. It can be a two-edged sword at times, however, and one has to navigate very carefully. Otherwise, well, I sent you a PM about this.:happy:

Joy Carter
05-23-2007, 07:03 PM
I don't have anything to contribute with my looks. But I believe we miss so much by not taking the chance, and just try someone who is not the belle of the ball. They have so much to give and share. I find most lookers are shallow people.

RobertaFermina
05-24-2007, 03:19 AM
I hear you Joy.
I have taken that chance, and very often do, actually, more often than not.
I have shied away from 'beautiful' women all of my life. Feeling unworthy, and all that.
Now, with a lick of paint, a dress, and some carefully selected accessories and behaviors - I can simulate that which I always avoided.
And I get to step into the dance I seldom, if ever, danced.....albeit from the other side.

I can see how the intoxication of this power could narrow and shallow a person - and how they might not mind it at all!

On the other hand, I can wield that power and keep my wits and depth as well.....at least I hope so !

Carin's Wife GG
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I hear you Joy.
I have taken that chance, and very often do, actually, more often than not.
I have shied away from 'beautiful' women all of my life. Feeling unworthy, and all that.
Now, with a lick of paint, a dress, and some carefully selected accessories and behaviors - I can simulate that which I always avoided.
And I get to step into the dance I seldom, if ever, danced.....albeit from the other side.

I can see how the intoxication of this power could narrow and shallow a person - and how they might not mind it at all!

On the other hand, I can wield that power and keep my wits and depth as well.....at least I hope so !

your depth is what drew me to you. I am glad you are keeping that while you are discovering your other self.

And how come you shied away from beautiful women?

Louise.:love::love::love::love:

Karren H
05-24-2007, 12:36 PM
See I must live in the wrong part of the counrty... Or I'm doing something really wrong here... But what do you expect... In WV where I crossdress a lot, a female with a full set of teeth are a hot comodity.. And one with her own 4x4 pickup... Well letys just say that they might even overlook the fact that I'm not a real woman!! Hehehe

:D

Love Karren

Mitch23
05-24-2007, 12:46 PM
when i had a chat with a gg while window shopping and knew she hadnt read me, when i passed 2 Big Issue seeler ' Big Issue Madam?', when the girl on the beauty counter said how great i looked, when i looked at the sexy broad in the mirror - yes I felt the power all right - nothing quite like it !!!!

mitch