PDA

View Full Version : The missing link.... The Holy Grail of passing...

Karren H
05-23-2007, 08:08 PM
I figured it out!!! Yeah!!! The wife and I were at the grocery store and I was doing some girl watching and it hit me!!! Whapppp... They all have one thing in common that we have been missing!!! And then again at home, woman walking her dog around the block.... There it was again!! Why didn't I see this before????

All of the woman had cell phones stuck to their ears..... ALL!!! Driving, walking, shopping.... you don't see any of us with pics of us crossdressing with cell phones?? hehehe

So I fiure that is you want to pass.... get out the cell phone and hold it high... even if it's off and you have no one to talk tooo... lol

Found this one of me and I was actually talking to my wife....

So how many of you have this all important fem accessory and are able to use it like a real girl??? Hmmmm???

Love Karren

AllieSF
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Great idea. But I think the best pic would be one of you talking on the phone and not looking directly into the lens! I know that will be difficult for you, but the results may be surprising!

Karren H
05-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Even ex-yoopers think they are commedians today!!!

:tongueout

Love Karren

Diane098
05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I definatly have one but as to using like a real girl my hands are to big and the phone is too small. Now drinking coffee in the morning a coworker pointed out that I tend hold my pinky out. I got a wink from her for that one.

rose382832
05-23-2007, 08:16 PM
i think it might be the pink cell phone garage that is the giveaway not the plain black cell phone?:heehee:

Kate Simmons
05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
You do have a point Karren but this is simply another way of them getting in the last word. Now, that's the real way to imitate a woman.:hiding::p

SandyR
05-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Like it hit me in the head! Ouch!

So right, should have known, I have watched GG's with them, even my daughter. Next time I go out I plan to take my trusty "Cell" phone with me.

A Girls best accessory......LOL!

Hugs.

SandyR

Roxi Loh
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
You have been commuting too much. I drive a lot and I have to agree with Karren...either all girls talk on the phone when driving...or they have cell phone replica earrings and I want a pair.

Sherlyn
05-23-2007, 09:49 PM
...Karren your slippin' I caught on to this quite some time ago ....yak yak yak :heehee:

Breanne
05-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I think you're onto something there, Karren. Now tell me, what did girls like us have to do before there were cell phones? (For all you youngsters: there was such a time!)

Rachel Morley
05-23-2007, 11:35 PM
I carry my cell phone in my purse all the time. However, I only use it as a tool to politely say "go away" or "ignore me" when I'm en femme and perhaps feeling a little bit vulnerable and don't want any undue attention toward me. You'll be surprised how many people stay away from someone who's on the phone. :happy:

Edwina
05-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Using a cell while driving is 'agin' the law in this here neck of the woods (unless you have a hands free kit fitted) but, looking around, you would never know it.

But it is just a part of the overall elusive element... multi-tasking!

Fake that and you have it made.
Love
Edwina

Toyah
05-24-2007, 06:51 AM
Well that explains why they are always crashing into things, driving without concentration sheesh !!!!

Lawren
05-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Those are cell phones! I thought they were some newly evolved appendage that women were growing or maybe some kind of fungus.

Tamara Croft
05-24-2007, 07:00 AM
I must be in the minority, I can't stand my phone ringing when I'm out... I ignore it :p and... you should be on the phone whilst driving :slap: It's illegal in the UK ;)

Karren H
05-24-2007, 07:03 AM
I've actually used it in a few times where I thought I might be getting into a situation where I could be at risk (groups of teenagers are the worst), so I whip out the cell phone and put it up to my ear and walk away chatting like any woman would... lol Worked...

Love Karren

Marcie Sexton
05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Astute observation Karren...what WOULD we do with out your keen eye for fashion and behavior patterns...

I like you thought process though:heehee:

marie354
05-24-2007, 07:53 AM
I've noticed this too.
You see them walking in the malls, driving, everywhere, and most, but not all, are constantly talking away on their cell phone.
Holding it with their shoulder at times while the look through racks of clothes.
Pushing the shopping cart with one hand and holding the phone with the other while grocery shopping too.

Yup! Definitely multi-tasking for sure.

Very observant of you Karren.
:hugs:

JoAnnDallas
05-24-2007, 11:50 AM
I always carry my cell phone in my purse. I too found that it helps in certain times. I remember when I first started taking walks en fem, a car would approach, I would take my cell phone out and pretend I was talking to someone. I did it to kinda hide from the driver. I don't do that anymore. The only time I have used my cell phone now while dressed is when I get a call on it. I just have to remember not to turn on the speaker, just in case the other person says my drab name. LOL

Karren H.....is right about one thing. It is a great tool when you want others to not look at you. I guess it's just common curisty to ignore a person while they are on the phone.

Reminds me of a CD joke I heard.

A CD goes into the ladies room. She sits on the john and a voice from the next stall askes a question. Not to be rude, she answers the question. Then the voice asks another question. She again answers. Then the voice says, "I can not hear what you said, some idiot in the next stall keeps answering my questions to you".

Mitch23
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I've noticed this too.
You see them walking in the malls, driving, everywhere, and most, but not all, are constantly talking away on their cell phone.
Holding it with their shoulder at times while the look through racks of clothes.
Pushing the shopping cart with one hand and holding the phone with the other while grocery shopping too.

Yup! Definitely multi-tasking for sure.

Very observant of you Karren.
:hugs:
too much to cope with this multitasking - thats one of the reasons i wouldnt want to be a GG!

mitch

Gretchen
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I have also noticed all the women who seem to have a cell phone attached to their ear. Sometimes I wonder if they ever get off their phone and give their ear and voice a rest.

Karren, I trust you have now made that key adjustment and use your new phone especially when you are driving en femme. Some studies have shown that talking on a cell phone and driving with just one hand improves driving skills and reaction time to traffic changes. Ha

Gretchen

Lovely Rita
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
I am charging my cell phone as I write this. You got it right girl!

MFStoo
05-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Great Karen,
Best laugh I've had all day..
Still have to get used to the earrings clacking against the phone though.
:tongueout
Gina

Karren H
05-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Karren, I trust you have now made that key adjustment and use your new phone especially when you are driving en femme. Some studies have shown that talking on a cell phone and driving with just one hand improves driving skills and reaction time to traffic changes. Ha

Gretchen

Actually I rarely talk on mine... Its a Blackberry... But I do type and IM on it....... while enfemme......... driving........ 50 mph... Steering with my legs......... Nail pops off and have to reach down for it...... Lol

Karren

rose382832
05-24-2007, 03:42 PM
karen maybe you could design an earing that looks like a cell phone but weighs next to nothing so that we can pretend to talk on it and still have our hands free to touch up our lipstick and drink our cofee while we drive.

Carin's Wife GG
05-24-2007, 04:05 PM
we are usually the ones making the Dr's appts, the dentist's appt, the school conference appt, the birthday arrangements, the IEP meeting date and time, checking up on wandering teenagers, asking those wandering teens if they could please, please be home when the younger child gets there as mom is stuck in traffic, talking to teachers....and the list goes on. Just today I have made or received more than twenty calls, all on my cell and all while I was out running errands or doing something else in the house.

Louise.

Karren H
05-24-2007, 04:19 PM
WOW. And all this time I thought you (collectively) were chatting with your girlfriends about the latest chick flick or who has the best bon-bons!! Hehe.

See that's another good reason for not being a woman but just dressing like one... Less work!!

Funny... No one ever calls me unless I did something wrong... "Who put the cat in the dishwasher... Again??"

:D

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah and they never call me from work just to say hello, how you doin'? It's always fix, fix the problem that somebody else screwed up. Maybe if I go down there en femme next time, they won't call me again. It's tempting, believe me.:rolleyes:

Fab Karen
05-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I think you're onto something there, Karren. Now tell me, what did girls like us have to do before there were cell phones? (For all you youngsters: there was such a time!)
Phone booths ( the youngsters will scratch their heads over this term ), it helped to use a pencil or pen to avoid a sore dialing finger. And phones used to have slots for dimes, nickels, & quarters.
:eek:

Dixie
05-25-2007, 02:06 AM
I knew you were a smart cookie Karren but just how smart.................:p

faltenrock
05-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Sounds like a good idea, so next time I'm out dressed I'll call all of you and tell you what a great time I'm having.

Reminds me of a daytrip about 12 years ago. I was dressed and needed to call my wife. At that time there weren't that many
mobil phones. I stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere at a public phone both. Got out of my car into that thing.
I was completely dressed with a mini skirt and a blouse, calling my wife - what a strange feeling.
Car would pass and people might have had a look at me, wondering who was in that phone both.

Doreen:happy: