PDA

View Full Version : MJ the movie star!

kerrianna
05-24-2007, 05:59 AM
Our very own Marissa Jennifer has graced the screens of Canada...and when I say graced I really mean it.

A documentary made for Vision TV in Canada (360 Vision) aired Wed night, featuring MJ and her friend Lisa as they explained what their lives as transgendered people were like. Both Lisa and Marissa were inspiring and beautiful, and very very brave ladies. They let us into their personal lives, letting us see who they are and where they have come from.

The show described well the very painful difficulties of trying to find acceptance in this world. Both Marissa and Lisa are very articulate, passionate, and honest spokepersons for the rest of us. They did a wonderful job! It was a lot of fun watching them shop together too. :heehee: :happy:

MJ's got gorgeous legs btw. :D

You looked absolutely beautiful MJ. It sure was nice seeing you and some of your life. :hugs::love:

I also really liked Rev Wayne (I hope got that right - I was watching on tape at 3:30am :p) whose church has accepted and embraced MJ and Lisa and other LGBT members. No wonder you girls love him. :happy: :hugs:

WAY TO GO MJ! YOU ROCK GIRL! :love:

Kieron Andrew
05-24-2007, 06:00 AM
awww i wanna see MJ on the telly:(

kerrianna
05-24-2007, 06:20 AM

....:D and I got it taped.

$100 a copy. :devil:

nawww, maybe I can get it into a format you can play. Or maybe MJ can get a copy. Otherwise you'll have to come on over and watch it. :happy:

MJ
05-24-2007, 06:27 AM
aww thank you kerrianna that was so nice of you, i did have fun makeing the show.. Rev Wayne is a wnoderful man and the church is great what can i say 360 vision did a great job... i will send a link to the download of the show later today

Nicole
05-24-2007, 07:34 AM
Way to go MJ!!! I can't wait to see the Youtube (or whatever) link. :)

marie354
05-24-2007, 07:41 AM
I thought that it was great when I first heard that you were doing a bit on TV, and now... It's out! I can hardly wait to see it.

I know you'll look good. You looked great for your baptism.

You're a great person to represent all of us, no matter what level of CDing we're at.
:hugs:

Dixie
05-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Go Girl!!!!!

RobertaFermina
05-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Thank You MJ for being out there and open about your life !
You are bringing light and understanding to all - does it get any better than that? :love:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Di
05-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Awwwwwwwww I did'nt see it.....well hopefully someone will link it to youtube...Way to go MJ :hugs:

kittypw GG
05-24-2007, 09:19 AM
MJ, wow who new? A star among us, cool. I bet you looked fabulous with the new hair style. I would like to view it as well so I hope someone does post a link. Again way to step up and represent the TG community and yourself. :D
:love: Kitty

CaptLex
05-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Would love to see that. Wow, our very own TV star . . . can I have your autograph? :love:

uknowhoo
05-24-2007, 10:13 AM
as Roberta said, thanx so much MJ. :hugs: I too will look forward to viewing the special. xoxo T

dancinginthedark
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Way to go MJ. I look forward to seeing it via the link you promised. :D

xxx
dancin

Kristen Kelly
05-24-2007, 07:19 PM
MJ, wow who new? A star among us, cool. I bet you looked fabulous with the new hair style. I would like to view it as well so I hope someone does post a link. Again way to step up and represent the TG community and yourself. :D
:love: Kitty

:iagree: ........You Go Girl

Barb Valentine
05-24-2007, 07:26 PM

Well find the link yourself
You are the link king aren't you

Damn I miss it
But I just set it up to download it on Monday
Marissa I look forward to seeing it

I just look it Repeats May 28 Mondays, 8:30 p.m. ET

> edit sorry link guy <

Joy Carter
05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I guess I'm late to the party. :o Is there a thread on this already ?:D

MJ
05-24-2007, 07:43 PM
the link will be coming sunday server issues so i will try again sunday

MoonBaby GG
05-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Way to go MJ!!! I can't wait to see the Youtube (or whatever) link. :)

Hurrah and I agree...can't wait to see it! :happy:

MJ
05-24-2007, 09:15 PM
thank you all , it was very well done show if anyone else can up load the show please post the link in here ... if not i will try again sunday ok thank you

that skirt was short Lol and the camera does add another 20 pound he , he and they show me underessing :eek: .. i am happy to show the world we are wonderful people .. and i would do it again ...
thank you the members of this site for your wisdom you have given to me

Jocelyn Quivers
05-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Congrats MJ, I'll be checking Youtube as well. Jocelyn

Carolka GG
05-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Hi MJ,

Just had to add my :2c: about the Vision show. Kerrianna and I watched it together for a second time tonight. You and Lisa are both awesome and I love the sensitive portrayal of the both of you.

As a GG, I found myself just flooded with even more love for Kerrianna and more empathy than ever for what TG/TS people go through. So, it it an excellent show for family and friends to watch, too! :thumbup:

You are supremely courageous and have done such a service to all!

You may now take a :bow:

Thanks, again....

:hugs: Carolka

MJ
05-25-2007, 08:25 AM
hi Carolka
QUOTE :-As a GG, I found myself just flooded with even more love for Kerrianna and more empathy than ever for what TG/TS people go through. So, it it an excellent show for family and friends to watch, too!

thank you so much thats what i wanted to do for so long . and it was very well produced

quote :-You are supremely courageous and have done such a service to all!

as long as something good comes of this for everyone thats what matters

joann07
05-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Congrats to you MJ and Lisa. I would love to see this show.
Its great that you all went out and represented to the public what the crossdressers really are and not what the news media negatively reports.

Great job.

Cheers!

Katelyn
05-25-2007, 06:36 PM
That is too Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the Documentry! What's special about this one is if I have any questions (which some documentries do leave you in questions) I have the oppurtunity to ask MJ herself!! Unless she's too busy now! LOL. Not many get this oppurtunity or privlage. Thank you for sharing the info Kerriana! :love:

dancinginthedark
05-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Well I couldn't find a download of the documentary but did find an article about Lisa and the documentary, Life is Not a Drag, here. I hope someone else has better luck finding it.

dancin

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1179895494131&call_pageid=1112188062650&col=1112188062882

MJ
05-25-2007, 09:46 PM
hi dancin

i was haveing issues with the recording to the computer will try again sunday sorry ...

kerrianna
05-26-2007, 02:00 AM
For those who can't wait there's a teaser on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/visiontvcanada

dancinginthedark
05-26-2007, 03:00 AM
hi dancin

i was haveing issues with the recording to the computer will try again sunday sorry ...

Marissa no worries hun. I'm just not the most patient person sometimes. I did see where you said you were having problems. So I tried to find it myself with no luck and thought perhaps someone else might have better luck with the search.

For those who can't wait there's a teaser on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/visiontvcanada

Thanks Kerrianna! You know me so well. :rofl:

Angie G
05-26-2007, 03:30 AM
MJ way to go cngratulations hun :hugs:
Angie

Barb Valentine
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Marissa I just watch it
And I'm amazed that most church are not more excepting
I'm so glad that you found one that is
BTW great looking legs :whistling:

kerrianna
05-28-2007, 10:48 PM
BTW great looking legs :whistling:

I told you! :D

MJ
05-29-2007, 08:05 AM
aww thanks that skirt look relay short lol but there is good positive response to the show

Di
05-29-2007, 08:08 AM
MJ, You did us very proud:hugs: you handled yourself with alot of class my hats off to you girl.