PDA

View Full Version : Kind of told a friend

Jill
02-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I have this friend who is now 25 and I am 26, she is making some changes in her life and trying to better herself. When she was in college she told me about a lot of crazy and wild things that she did that she wished she hadn't done and was embarrassed to talk about. She asked me not to tell people about it because it was something that she was trying to leave behind her. She asked me what my deepest darkest secret is. After a lot of coaxing and promising not to tell anyone and such, I told her that when I was a kid, I used to sneak into my sisters rooms and wear their clothes.

She reacted well to that but she thinks that it was something that I did as a kid. I told her that I would like to do it again sometime, she has no idea that I have drawers full of skirts and pantyhose. She seemed to react adversely to me wanting to still do it so I didn't tell her what it is now. I'm not sure if I should fill her in with the rest of the story.

Priscilla1018
02-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Jill,

First of all how good a friend is she? Is this someone that you feel you can share your most intimate secrets with? Will it somehow end up hurting you? I know I have given you more questions than answeres but,think this through very carefully before you act. Some people out there do'nt deal with who we are very well. Go slow.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Music4one
02-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I Know that at times the people who we think we can trust turn out to be the one's we have second thoughts about once we see their Reaction to when we tell them our "Darkest Secret" Well I guess You know the Phrase "You Win Some, You Lose Some"

As to that situation how is your Life now????? Look Jill I am here I have been a big Sister to all my younger Sisters and Brothers TS Wise. I know the first person I told was My Mother, and I said to her one Summer night Aug.28 night of a Solar Eclipse. I said, Mother I have been Cross Dressing into your Clothes since the age of 12. I think My Mother just took it in and let it go out the other Ear. I was 40 yrs old and living in Toronto Ontario Canada.

However since that time I moved away from Toronto Spent time on the Prairies and then moved down to Vancouver British Columbia.I Am on Spironolactone and My Feminine Hormones Estrogen& Premarin.
And now await my final Assessment for My Operation VaginaPlast. Hope to have it done by Dr Marcie Bowers,she has taken over for a Dr. Biber who first started doing VaginaPlasti's in Bimini Colorado. She herself is a fromer M and also went throught the entire Operation now to be operating as the Female Marcie Bowers. check it out on the Internet under Surgeons "Vagina Plasti"

Well hope everything changes for the best Jill Good luck and you can always go Private E-Mail . Music4one A.K.A. Sorrelle

Meggan
02-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi Jill, I will agree with Priscilla and her Questions. But from my personal expercience I can say that if she has reacted adversely I would not tell her any more, at least not till I had time to find out how she felt about this. I have had someone who said they where open to crossdressing and after I told her it was over. Protect yourself from geting Hurt.
Kisses Meg

DonnaT
02-28-2005, 09:33 PM
She seemed to react adversely to me wanting to still do it so I didn't tell her what it is now.

Talk to her. Let her know you feel she sees CDing as something wrong. Ask her why. Be ready with responses to support CDing.

She'll want to know why it is so important that you and she talk about this. Tell her that you want her to understand you, all of you. That you don't want her to feel bad about your past CDing history. That she be there for you just like you were there for her.

Holly
02-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Hi Jill,

As the other girls have said, use caution. You can't unring a bell. How important is this girl to you? Is she someone you could see yourself in a relationship with? What, if any, influence does she have in your life? Is she the one you're willing to risk being hurt for? Jill hon, you need to be true to yourself. But at the same time, there's no sense at putting yourself at needless risk of pain and heartbreak. Think carefully before you act (OMG- I sound like a Chinese fortune cookie).

Helana
03-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Jill

I must agree with the others, you need to be careful. The urge to reach out to others is strong and you always hope for the best, but it can and often does backfire. A few years ago I opened up to a TS only to find that she then told all her friends about me and rumours spread around eventually getting to the ears of my girlfriend's circle of friends. That was very embarrassing and potentially dangerous. I have learned my lesson. Be very sure about her before you tell her anything more.