PDA

View Full Version : discovered

susie evans
05-24-2007, 09:59 AM
well whats going to happen next a couple of days ago i asked my assistant who has been with me for about ten years were she bought her pink jogging suit and she replied where she bought it but is was not my color well this morning we had a six am job site meeting and we rode together so we could disscusse the change orders we were submitting on the way back she asked if she could ask very personal questions my answer was it depends she says well i don't want to offend you because i have a huge respect for you and don't want to hurt you in any way are you gay or bi sexual i can't figure it out so i explained that i was a crossdersser and that i had been this way all my life she say this is giong to take a while to figure out then she asks does your wife no and for how long and how does she handel it buy this time we are back to the office so we will see what happens next (i might be retireing sooner than planed )

:love: susie

uknowhoo
05-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Well, congratulations on your candor, I suppose. I hope it works out well. Do you think she will keep it confidential, if asked?

Di
05-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Hope it goes well, maybe ask her to keep it between the two of you. Hope it turns out that you have someone else you can talk to. You have nothing to be ashamed of and kudos for being so upfront:hugs:

DawnL
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I hope that she is not the chatty type. You could get better presents for occations.

Stephenie S
05-24-2007, 11:51 AM
I can't imagine why you might be retiring sooner than planned. She did say it was a personal question, and that she had great respect for you. I think your information wil be treated as confidential.

This is a good example of why it's benificial to be up front with information about your life. If you do not treat it as, or consider it shamefull yourself, it's hard to use it against you.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Mitch23
05-24-2007, 12:22 PM
it sounds like she is a diamond - from the way you've put it across it sounds a very positive discussion,

mitch

Shelly Preston
05-24-2007, 12:41 PM
If she had the bravery to ask it sounds as though she can be trusted

I just hope she can :)

suzy
05-24-2007, 12:46 PM
I hope that it all works out well for you. It sounds to me that she will maintain confidentially. You are to be commended for being truthful with her when asked.

Best of luck! :hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
05-24-2007, 12:48 PM
I personally wouldn't sweat it sis.....my secretary was the first to know about Emily and she could have ruined me, but instead has become my biggest supporter and keeps the secret way better than I do.

Emily Ann

Karren H
05-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Dang, that stinks... About the retirement!! You think she will talk and sperad it around? Said she respected you...

You know you didn't have to find out where she got that jogging suit for me!! Lol

Hope everything works out ok..

Love Karren

Alice B
05-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I would not worry too much. I think that because she asked and you were open and honest about it, you have improved the working relationship and may have made a friend. I doubt that she will say anything to others because she is your "assistant" and would not want to put her job on the line. And your job is dependent upon performance and nothing else.:love:

susie evans
05-24-2007, 08:56 PM
well girls it was a great day and i must say it was nice to meet another person you can trust as we left work this afternoon she cought me in the parking lot and expressed the appreation she had for the honesty and trust in her and that was glad that i was her boss and looked forward to many more years in her position and hoped i would not be offended are embarsed now it's time to plan another outing going to catalina island for four days and relax (if that can happen with six grand kids)

:love: susie

Susan.
05-24-2007, 11:24 PM
I have the impression that she won't say anything, at least not to anyone who might hurt your career. I work in the construction business too, its not for the faint of heart.

I chat with the ladies at work too. I give lots of "tells" to one particular lady at work (the only one who dresses nice and looks like a lady). So far she has never asked me how I know what cap sleeves, mules, sling backs, pressed powder, capris and other girly things are. But that is over several years. My excuse for sometimes watching shows like 'What not to Wear' is that my wife watches it.

Dixie
05-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Kewl!! Glad things worked out for the positive, You Go Gurl!!