PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone out there comfortable in their secrecy?

miss laureux
05-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Is anyone out there comfortable in their secrecy?

for me, not many people know.... at all

that actually turns me on more....

does anyone feels the same way?

neon_noodle
05-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes. I haven't told anyone else about it. It makes it seem a bit more sexy to be something so forbidden and secret. I still get a rush when I slide stockings over my legs, and stand up in a pair of high heels.

Kate Simmons
05-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Secrecy? It's supposed to be a secret? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?:rolleyes:

miss laureux
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
maybe i am just rationalizing it.... i don't know

if people found out, everything would change.

yet, i am very turned on my the fetish of forced feminization and becoming someone's sissy maid. so, in order for that to happen, someone has to know... but it would be someone who i could trust. even then, keeping it a secret would be essential.

secrecy adds to the turn-on.... no one knows (or no one else knows)...

miss laureux
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Secrecy? It's supposed to be a secret? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?:rolleyes:

some people are out and proud... that's cool.

others keep it secret...

wait! you know this already...... but i just had to clarify it for that one person who has no idea... i'm sure that there is that one person out there

Phyliss
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
"....comfortable in their secrecy?"

I'd like to be able to shout from the roof tops the fact that I'm a CDer. However, "The Real World" kinda gets in my way. Some "know" some don't. I choose to allow who I let into "my world"
Those that "know" I feel comfortable with and enjoy myself. For those who don't "know" then,..... "it's my little secret"

Kate Simmons
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
some people are out and proud... that's cool.

others keep it secret...

wait! you know this already...... but i just had to clarify it for that one person who has no idea... i'm sure that there is that one person out thereI know Hon, I was just teasing. Sometimes I wonder if I should have kept it a secret though.:happy:

neon_noodle
05-24-2007, 02:43 PM

yet, i am very turned on my the fetish of forced feminization and becoming someone's sissy maid. so, in order for that to happen, someone has to know... but it would be someone who i could trust. even then, keeping it a secret would be essential.

I feel much the same way. My CDing is a fantasy, a way to feel sexy and hot, to explore different possibilites. Maybe someday I'll share it with a special someone, and see what happens.

miss laureux
05-24-2007, 03:01 PM
I know Hon, I was just teasing. Sometimes I wonder if I should have kept it a secret though.:happy:

why do you say that?

Karren H
05-24-2007, 03:10 PM

No one told me it was supposed to be a secret either!!! Dang!! But now that you told all of us its no longer a secret!!

Ohhhh. And my turn-onability has been truned off... Should have been a nun...

Karren

Rita B
05-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Secrecy? It's supposed to be a secret? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?:rolleyes: Salandra, You're just too funny!

Rita B

PS Tamara allowed me to change my name. Do you think it was a good move:hugs:

Eva Diva
05-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I have absolutely no interest in anyone knowing anything about me.

Privacy is a good thing. :D

Mitch23
05-24-2007, 03:33 PM

i started that way - through enforced feminization on a commercial basis. the genie was let out of the bottle never to return. mitch has now taken on a personality and will of her own and lives alongside mike in this body. not a fantasy anymore but a reality - a part of me. she always was but i never acknowledged it. dont need to be feminised now cos i already am and dont see mistress anymore because ive rediscovered my beautiful wife,

mitch

JulieC
05-24-2007, 03:33 PM
No one told me it was supposed to be a secret either!!! Dang!! But now that you told all of us its no longer a secret!!

Ohhhh. And my turn-onability has been truned off... Should have been a nun...

Karren

...we're waiting for pics of you in a habit.

:D

Kathielynne
05-24-2007, 03:34 PM
I'd prefer that I didn't have to keep it secret to loved ones. I'm out to my wife. Didn't work out so well, but at least she knows. My parents never knew, but my mom suspected and probably knew but didn't want to acknowledge it. A missed opportunity, I'd say. When I first started the secrecy thing was a kick. Passing and "fooling the public" was a real turn-on. If a guy flirted (it happened on occasion) it was validation of the art. If a girl started talking to me like I was a peer, it was heaven.

:dance:

Kathielynne

sami1952
05-24-2007, 06:16 PM
as long as my so knows about my cding i am comfortable with it.

Missy
05-24-2007, 06:20 PM
my wife and both my sons know even all the employees at work and my boss knows. so I guess I have no secrecy. If any one asks me I tell them the truth. why hide, if they ask they should be willing to be able to handle the answer.

missy

Alice B
05-24-2007, 06:41 PM
My wife knows as does a girlfriend of us both and our massause. Also everyone on this forum. I'm very comfortable with it. On selected days I can dress all day freely and even send photos. So...very comfortable.:happy:

O2B Barbara
05-24-2007, 06:44 PM
The secrecy can be a bit of a drag. I still worry that smoeone will come to the door and I will be caught. I do get excited about the thought of being able to dress as I want, with no secrecy .... someday.

Holly
05-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm not at all comfortable with the secrecy. Secrecy has the feel of doing something wrong. There is nothing wrong with cross dressing. I have recently started taking steps to remove the secrecy from my own life. I'm proud of the person that I am.

trannie T
05-24-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm still pretty much hidden in the closet, I came out to a friend a while back, so far he is the only one who knows about my crossdressing.
Miss Laureux said that if people found out everything would change. I disagree, you just wouldn't have to hide any longer.
Crossdressing is not wrong. I have nothing to hide.

Joy Carter
05-24-2007, 08:03 PM

Nope ! That's why I took some of that courage and now I go out dressed with friends. Besides that closet was needed for more clothes.:heehee:

Nikki Starr
05-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Love the look
why do you say that?

missattitude
05-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Dam, I Wish I Had a choice. I guess I did at first. But I Never tried to hide it really. When I was living with my parents, I had girls clothes all over the place. And boy, they were everywhere. I didn't think that my parents would ever go in my room , but one day some stuff came up missing in the house and sure enough, they tore up my room. NOW, its like who doesn't know. That was 4 years ago. It really doesn't bother me. I was to drugged up to care about my rep., oh well.. We are what we are
Miss attitude

soccervixen
05-24-2007, 09:29 PM
I am comfortable with where I am, I guess. My wife knows, has given approval for my private exploration, but is concerned about effects on our sons if they know, and for me professionally if it becomes public. So I honor that. So the one I don't want to hide from - my wife - I am not. To everyone else, I am hidden, and don't worry about it now.

But my growing shoes and clothes collection may become a problem!:o

CDTiffany
05-24-2007, 09:55 PM

Once again, Cool answer, from a very cool girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Salandra, I wish we could meet, have a drink, and laugh all day & night!!!!

As a side not. Going out, and meeting other CD'd, Has changed my brain/mind, completely. I am ready to meet a bunch of people to share with!!!

Wish me luck!!!

XOXO Tiffany

AllieSF
05-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Since I am new to all this, I am comfortable in my secrecy and sharing it with you people here in the forum. I do not "need" to tell anyone yet. I would "like" to share this with trusted close friends and maybe one day I will.

sterling12
05-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Of course I'm not comfortable with the secrecy! But, it is pragmatic. Whenever I get the yen to share Joanie with people I don't trust, I try to speculate about how bloody my divorce would have been. And, that's just one example. Believe me, she would have used the information in the worst possible ways. Any compulsion I feel to "tell" someone, is always tempered by a great deal of thought about the consequences.

However, I have lots of people that know Joanie, and a fair number of them know John. They are Sista's who share "The Gift." I think those of us who have taken that step to meet, hang out together, share and grow together, have proven to me that they have earned my trust. Besides that, we have The Goods on one another! Nuff' said.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Lacelover
05-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I am comfortable that I have been open with all of you on this forum. I was very afraid that being so deep in the closet that I was one of very few. Ironically, it is kind of refreshing to know that there are many others who share the "secret." I have many other positive aspects that make my life fulfilling. Finding this wonderful forum has done wonders to the CDing aspect of my life. I thank you all for the being there in "secret".

Secrets can be very positive things !!!!!

sparks
05-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Secrets are for decoder rings. Sharing is becoming easier and makes me feel alittle more whole and not so split and psycho.

Dixie
05-25-2007, 01:06 AM
About twelve of my wife and I's mutual friends know about me, they do not however know my femme name.

Sheri 4242
05-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Should have been a nun...

Karren, You crack me up!!! Definitely "habit" forming (poor pun intended)!!!

I have recently started taking steps to remove the secrecy from my own life. I'm proud of the person that I am.

Holly, I feel the same way. I have been on a path to remove the secrecy from my life, too, and I have an increasing pride in who I am. Still, there are some people I don't think I could ever tell. If you've read any of my posts, you know I have been out to my wife since we were dating (it's the second marriage for both of us). All of our children are adults -- one child knows for certain (and I freely dress in front of her); another child "probably knows," but my wife and I agree that she is so up-tight that all of our personal life is off-limits to her; and our other child knows I dress on occassions -- for "special occassions" -- and is okay with that, but their knowledge of the full extent of it stops there and they don't seem to want to know more. For the time being, we are leaving it at that.

What has been interesting has been coming out to some very old friends. My 34th h.s. reunion was recently, and during the planning stages, I was assisting an old GG h.s. friend in finding missing classmates. She was a good friend in h.s., and anyway, one thing led to another as we discussed the paths our lives have taken, and I dropped a few carefully placed hints. Next thing you know, she has figured it out -- studied it extensively -- and is definitely a-ok with it. She said I was the first CD she had ever "knowingly known" (and thinking back on h.s., she said she couldn't imagine me being a CD). I told her she would be amazed at who might be, etc. At any rate, it's like we were once friends, but now we are girlfriends. I intend on progressing in this venture b/c this first one was a wonderful experience. I think a few friends from college may be the next to find out.

. . . ex wife told all my friends, what a hassels to put that down. Of course she is a drunk and got piss off when I wouldn't drink with her and take her to bed!

Whenever I get the yen to share Joanie with people . . . I try to speculate about how bloody my divorce would have been. And, that's just one example. Believe me, she would have used the information in the worst possible ways. Any compulsion I feel to "tell" someone, is always tempered by a great deal of thought about the consequences.

I never told my first wife -- I could tell from things that she would say that it was something she would never accept. So, I kept it hidden -- reserved for business trips. I believed deeply in my vows, so I figured I'd just have to deal with it -- sort of suffer in silence. Had my ex known, she would have told anybody and everybody -- and left a bloody path without consideration of how it affected anyone. She was a real piece of work! Like Nikki was saying about his ex, mine was/is a major drunk -- and she'd go absolutely into a major rage b/c I wouldn't want to drink. (Oh I used to drink -- probably drank more than any 20 people combined when we were in college.) I'm no prude -- it was just that I got to a point where drinking wasn't going to rule my life like it was ruling hers and her parents and grandparents!

Raychel
05-25-2007, 05:57 AM
I am comfortable with where I am, I guess. My wife knows, has given approval for my private exploration, but is concerned about effects on our sons if they know, and for me professionally if it becomes public. So I honor that. So the one I don't want to hide from - my wife - I am not. To everyone else, I am hidden, and don't worry about it now.

But my growing shoes and clothes collection may become a problem!:o

This pretty much sums it all up for me too.

immike
05-25-2007, 08:12 AM

NO one,in my family,knows I dress in womens wardrobe

Hali
05-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah ma CDing is always with HUMOUR that is, to those who have the previlage of knowing and they are all Gurls, yeah am only out bo some of ma female friends and like i said to them ma CDing is like for jokes/humour usually when they are around and we get bored i'll just pick their dress or ask them to hand them over to me which i'll wear with some make-up and make some funny feminine movements which turn some of them ON and sometimes we even go out (thats in the night not during the day-time), but to them it always look as if am doing it to entertain them i dont think they know that am a WOMAN inside a typical FEMALE giggles! that am not acting am actually showing them who i really am.

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 08:35 AM
My kinda girl Sosoft. I make it a lot of fun as well and never take myself that seriously either way. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff I figure.:happy:

Kathielynne
05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Personally, I only drank when alone or in the company of others and drugs were my drug of choice. But, I'm much better now...

Kathielynne

suchacutie
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Only my wife and I share the secret of Tina's existence. After being on this forum for a while anyone would be able to see the excitement of being in a public setting en femme. However, let's not underestimate the remarkable power of two people, who's lives are committed to each other, sharing a secret as deep and private as the interest and ability to present in both genders, and the reality of doing it (with all the details that this reality requires!). I'm not only comfortable with it, I'm delighted with the additional facet of our connection that Tina has brought to us!

Tina