PDA

View Full Version : "And this is my boyfriend" :heehee: & dancing like a man

John
05-24-2007, 07:26 PM
O.K, so I'm in a bar :drink: with some friends, selerbrating it being my last day of uni ever (I'm droping out, and I'm going home tomoro). My friend 'K' noteses a guy at the bar who keeps trying to hit on her but can't take no for an answer.

We quickelly plan, and I get draged over and introduced as her boyfriend! :heehee: it was so funny... I don't know if he bort it 'cos he was still trying it on a bit, but we where in stitches after he left!

Also, I went into the gents like three times.

Oh, and I was given the 'men's rules of dancing', which I thought I'd shair for those who, like me, frequently make utter prats of themselvs on the dance floor ;)
1) As a man dancing, you are expected to look a little squair
2) Exadurate everything
3) If there is a power rift in the song, dso air gitar or DIE

ZenFrost
05-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time! It's funny how we can get ourselves into situations like that.

Evert
05-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Oh, and I was given the 'men's rules of dancing', which I thought I'd shair for those who, like me, frequently make utter prats of themselvs on the dance floor ;)
1) As a man dancing, you are expected to look a little squair
2) Exadurate everything
3) If there is a power rift in the song, dso air gitar or DIE

Couln't you tell me that sooner? Now a friend of mine is teaching me how to do classic dances! :heehee:

pocoyo
05-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Ha ha ha sounds awesome dude.
I'm really glad that you were introduced as a boyfriend excitin' or what?!... ahhh.... *wants to be introduced as a boyfriend...*

LOL! @ your dancing tips..... yup... sounds like me dancing alright... totally stupid! :heehee:

John... you make me laugh so often.... you're just great you are!

:D :hugs:

bi_weird
05-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Haha dude that sounds excellent. YaY for good times!

CaptLex
05-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Nice save with your friend, John, and congrats on using the gents.

As for the dancing . . . I don't know if I can dance like that. :raisedeyebrow:

Felix
05-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey john bet that felt great Hun :hugs: xx Felix

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Nice save with your friend, John, and congrats on using the gents.

As for the dancing . . . I don't know if I can dance like that. :raisedeyebrow:I know Lex. Everytime I try to dance like a guy, I fail miserably. Gee...go figure!:heehee:

rose382832
05-26-2007, 08:41 AM
dancing like a guy is easy. shuffle your feet side to side ( out off time to the music) and hold a beer bottle ( does not have to have anything in it )and do your best to be out of step!:heehee::heehee::drink:

John
05-28-2007, 05:56 AM
hehe, thanks guys.

rose, that may work in most bars but when most of you're friends are gay... well, go figure. And yes, there dose have to be someing in the beer bottle, whether you're dancing or not :tongueout

Wren
06-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Hehe.. totally awesome.