PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon

dianem
05-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Have any of you ladies noticed that the approach of a full moon, or the full moon, affect you? I notice that I am much more aware of my female side at this time of the month and want more than ever to dress and go out.

Kate Simmons
05-24-2007, 09:43 PM
It's because Luna, the Moon Goddess(I know her by a different name) exerts her greatest influence at that time of the month. Those who are most receptive to the energies receive the greatest effect.:happy:

CDTiffany
05-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Very Very Interesting! I will have to, watch full moons, to see, if my estrogen goes up, hehe!!!

XOXO Tiffany

JacquiUKTV
05-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Hee-hee! My wife tells me I get especially "cranky" around full-moon time; shouldn't be surprised I suppose as I'm Cancerian and born in the Chinese year of the Hare, also known (erroneously) I believe as the year of the "Cat" or "Rabbit". We're strange people...

Seville
05-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Only my wife gets romantic in the monlight.

sterling12
05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I have been told that in the dim, dark, distant, past this tendency for people to act strangely during the full moon was often noticed. That's how we got the word "lunatic!"

Because Joanie has such fun all the time, new moon, quarter moon, full moon, whatever.....we shall dub her a 24/7 lunatic.

Peace and Love, Joanie

marie354
05-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Yea it seems that my beard gets much thicker too. Hehe.

I lived in a resort area for 25 years and it seemed that the police were more active on nights with a full moon. Especially if it was a week end too.

It must have an effect on people... The lunar gravitational pull makes people a little light headed of something. Hehe.
:hugs:

charlie-50
05-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Have any of you ladies noticed that the approach of a full moon, or the full moon, affect you? I notice that I am much more aware of my female side at this time of the month and want more than ever to dress and go out.

i thought i was being a little more *icthier than normal..!!..cp..:rolleyes:

Chiana
05-24-2007, 10:37 PM
I dress to some extent virtually every day. I may not dress to the nines most of the time. But over the years, I have noticed that my feminine side becomes more dominant during a full moon. I will do a little more, whether it is that I will spend more time getting made up or I might be a little more adventuresome.

Dixie
05-25-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes! I act a little more frisky and alot more feminine!

Annesah
05-25-2007, 02:57 AM
I do suspect there is something to this.

JulieC
05-25-2007, 08:15 AM
Reminds me of American Werewolf In London

"Are you all right now?

I don't know. I'll let you know
the next full moon."

mellisa's wife
05-25-2007, 08:25 AM
IMO moods get accentuated around here, whatever they may be.

Crime rates are known to go up, and more children conceived during full moon.

So lets hope for GOOD moods around the next full moon.

:eek:

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Reminds me of American Werewolf In London

"Are you all right now?

I don't know. I'll let you know
the next full moon."Yeah, I've been known to howl at the moon occassionally myself. Don't quite know where that comes from but gets me a lot of dog bisquits for sure.:heehee:

Pippilotta
05-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, especially when I was younger.

Karren H
05-25-2007, 11:55 AM
All part of the cycle.. And being animals we are all effected by it... Some more than others.. Me.. Not really.. Guys are pretty dumb when it comes to feeling anything. Lol. But I have noticed that my breasts get large and smaller with the tides.. And old age.. Gravity is a womderfull thing?? :). Hehe

Love Karren

susiej
05-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Hugs,
Susie