PDA

View Full Version : Dreams come true!!!! With Help!!!! Any suggestions?

CDTiffany
05-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Hi girls! I rescently, had a make over, and a photo shoot!!! A couple weeks later, I did it again! This Time, We went out, to a club. The GG girl, told me, It was going to change my life, And, yes she was right! Being a CD, from age 7 or 8, I always, prayed to God, To turn me into a Dallas cowboy Cheerleader. (dont Laugh). Now I am 35, And Lucky for me, i can look good! (in my head, any way's). I currently live, In a Place, Called Orange County, Better known as (Behind the Orange Curitain). I have the (MAJOR) erge to......

Quit my job.... find a new one!
Move from my place..... Find a new one!

Move to Los Angeles, Set up shop, And enjoy. living in a CD freindly enviormeny!!!

It Is not easy to, Just dump your Life. BUT, If you konw, that it is your Yellow Brick Raod. (you NEED to do it)!

Any other Girls out there, Who have done this, I AM LOOKING FOR BRAVE STORIES!!!

BOTTOM LINE!! I AM NOT HAPPY ANYMORE!!!!repressing, my CD side!
MY CD SIDE, I find, Myself being, totally Unhappy, Latley! (TIFFANY) Needs a life.

Help! From Everybody, would be appreciated!!! BIG TIME!

XOXO Tiffany

AllieSF
05-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Tiffany,

Go for it! You only live once and no sense living in a way that does not agree with you. Put together a plan, job, location to live, financial plan so that you can enjoy your new home (you do not just want to exist with constant economic problems), network, network and network. Good luck,

CDTiffany
05-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Tiffany,

Go for it! You only live once and no sense living in a way that does not agree with you. Put together a plan, job, location to live, financial plan so that you can enjoy your new home (you do not just want to exist with constant economic problems), network, network and network. Good luck,

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marie354
05-25-2007, 12:00 AM
You can never go wrong when you follow that "gut instinct". (Well most of the time anyway.)

If you're not happy where you are now, then change it so tomorrow will be better. Can't change the past, you know. So start molding your future.
:hugs:

Dixie
05-25-2007, 01:13 AM
If you want it and it hurts no one, then by all means do it!! You do not need anyone else's permission but your own!:D
Cheers to you!:drink:

faltenrock
05-25-2007, 02:40 AM
You can never go wrong when you follow that "gut instinct". (Well most of the time anyway.)

If you're not happy where you are now, then change it so tomorrow will be better. Can't change the past, you know. So start molding your future.
:hugs:

I totally agree. You only live ones, wright!?

I can't really do that, I'm to old and there are to many responsibilities.
Just do what you feel, just make sure, it works financially and socially well for you.

Suzie S.
05-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Tiffany, it sounds to me like you are already making some small changes. If you are comfortable, keep making some more. Like others said, if it hurts no one go ahead and do it! Start small, and keep working up to bigger changes. Then, take a step back and assess how you feel. Don't make hasty decisions on any big changes until you are sure it is a wise one. I wish you all the best, remember we are here for you if you need a shoulder! :hugs:

Hali
05-25-2007, 12:12 PM
If i could i would do wat you just did, i always fantasize about RUNNING to a far away place where CDs are welcome and start a life, cos there is nothing in LIFE compared to one's happiness but my CDing doesn't "PRESS ME" much as in, i dont feel the urge to dress everyday, but when it comes, i feel so GIRLY so GIRLY from the INSIDE of me, that i just become a bit disoriented on ma emotions sometimes becoming BITCHY, till i dress a bit, thats when i'll feel better, anyways dont let me bore you gurls, i guess the step you took is fabulouse.

susiej
05-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Tiffany,

With those eyes and cheekbones, there is nothing in the world you couldn't do!

Hugs,
Susie

Mitch23
05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Tiffany's very beautiful - she needs a new life and she will have one!

go for it girl,

mitch

Deidra Cowen
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I say go for it sweetie if you don't have any obligations to family. If you do have kids or some one else you take care of make sure they are going to be ok...might mean waiting a few years.

Its very important also to save up some money, you will need it before giving up your job and moving! Besides money plan out and understand what you want to do then make your dream happen!

Personally I kinda like jumping between male and female mood and am going to stick with it. Of course I live in a great city where there are lots of Tgirls and I am lucky that I live alone and can dress when I want except at work!!! :p

Good luck!

patriciapeters
05-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Tiffany,
You look great here is a OC makeup studio, very CD friendly and supportive, great cosmetics and a wonderful atmosphere.

http://www.rmlcosmetics.com/main.htm

also this is a great store with full services and networking resource

http://www.countessascloset.com

I've been to both and loved the experience.

Living behind the OC is stiffeling.
I've shoped dressed at the El Toro mall with no problems.
I heard of safe night club in Laguna Beach
There are few safe spots to be out.
I agree that night life is basicly dead and LA is to far a drive

RobertaFermina
05-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Joseph Campbell says (and I listen) "Follow Your Bliss!"

Once I have stepped out toward my bliss, each step is different. Some scary, some actually hurt, and others are pure Joy....It is seldom boring.

There is also the peace of mind that I'm following a Call that comes from deeper within than my own ego or pettiness. The Call, my Bliss, is a music resonating within my being, and instrument for god's own music.

If you feel the Call that deep, I bless your venturing forth.

Hold your truth and your vision ever higher than your own fears of leaving "safe ground" for the unknown, or the unavoidable costs of confusing or disappointing those who have not yet learned unconditional love. Be their teacher, not their prisoner.

I offer that the only pauses along your path be drawn from a deep respect and reverence for all your relations, all those you love and who support you, including yourself.

In Love and Service,

:rose: Roberta :rose:

TxKimberly
05-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Damn - I have to be the heavy again! It looks to me like you are in a state of euphoria brought on by the recent explosion of your TG side, and your new found confidence. Stop a moment - take a step back and look at your life and your expectations should you start over.
What do you have invested in your current job? Do you like your job over all? Does it pay you well? Is it a job or a career?
Los Angeles - what do you expect to find there? Do you expect the wizard will throw the door open and invite you in when you come skipping down the yellow brick road? Do you have realistic expectations that an employer in LA is going to offer you a job at a living wage and allow you to dress at work?

At 30 I bailed out of a 12 year career in the Army (sick of living away from my family - nothing to do with CD) and I'm here to tell you starting over from scratch was a scary thing!

I am NOT saying you shouldn't do it! I AM saying you should wait until the initial rush has abated and ask your self if your expectations are realistic, or if you might just be suffering from "the grass is greener on the other side" syndrome - because it often is not any greener and you simply trade one set of problems for another.

I hate to be the heavy, but I don't want to sit here cheering you on as you head at full speed for what may turn out to be a cliff.

All my best,
Kimberly

LilSissyStevie
05-25-2007, 02:56 PM
OC isn't THAT far from LA. Out where I live (near Riverside) people commute to LA or San Diego all the time. You could transition by commuting for a while and see how it works out. Or, you could move a little closer to LA and commute one way to your job and the other way for pleasure. If you're brave you could even ride the Metrolink dressed. Not that I would ever do it.

RobertaFermina
05-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Kimberley,

:love: You ain't heavy, you're my SISTER ! :hugs:

Tiffany!

I didn't say so before, I was, after all, :happy: stunned by the vision of you.....
Even through my own Pink Cloud I can see you are simply Gorgeous ! :thumbsup:Good on you, Girl!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

CDTiffany
05-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Thank you Girls!!! I know, your comments, are helping me, giving me something to think about, But I think, your comments, might be helping a quite a few CD Girls out, i know, I am not the only one, Thinking this way!
Thanks Kimberly.

XOXO Tiffany

deedee100
05-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi Tiffany,

You are a knockout!

OK, Three questions:

1) so, what's stopping you?

2) what you going to do about it?

3) assuming you have done something about it, so, what is your problem then?

There you go!

You desire to CD, you CD... you desire to move, you move!

Wish you the best with your decisions and your life.

Gwen

Roxi Loh
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Go for it girl...you are so pretty and If you want to live as a woman you should do it...

Holly
05-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi Tiffany. You are a lovely young lady. But I think I have to side with Kimberley on this. Just what is it you plan to accomplish by moving to LA? Do you want to live FT as a woman? Transition? Are your employment skills marketable in LA?

I know that the attraction of the big city is substantial. Your recent trips there have lit a fire inside. You've tasted the sweet part of what you are seeking, but the fact of the matter is that LA has a harsh side as well. Visiting a city and living in a city are two different things. I've lived all my life in Southern California... born in Hollywood, raised in Burbank, 20+ years in the San Bernardino mountains, and 30+ years in the Riverside/San Bernardino area. I spent a lot of time in OC while I was growing up as I had relatives who lived there. There were pros and cons for each and every place.

Tiffany, all I'm saying is look before you leap. Maybe LA is the promised land. But you never know... what you are looking for just might be closer than you think.

CDTiffany
05-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Thank you holly!!!!!!

And, all of you girls.

I have alot to (Wear) Before I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think, the best part of this thread is, Helping, ME & others!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!!

Share!
XOXO Tiffany