PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to meet a sister CD today

bredalee25
05-25-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi girls,
Just wanted to share my good news. I've rekindled an old friendship and we've agreed to meet today for lunch and if all goes well we'll go to her home to dress together. This is a dream come true for me to have this oppertunity
to dress with another CD when i return i'll let you all know how our day went.

ttfn

Gnome Queen Sam
05-25-2007, 07:48 AM
It is good to refind a friend. I hope all goes well with it:D

Dixie
05-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Have fun!

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 08:06 AM
That's great Bren. I know how much you are looking forward to it. I hope you both have a good time.:hugs:

bredalee25
05-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Well here is the scoop on my day it was wonderful we had a great time together just being girls and talking about clothes relationships past present and future. I don't remember when i felt more comfortable being with another person I mean to sit there on the sofa as Brenda and not being made to feel ashamed for doing so was awesome to say the least. I'm planning on visiting with my old friend alot more after our pleasant day together.

ttfn

Seville
05-25-2007, 11:35 PM
How fortunate to refind a good friend. How lucky you are, Brenda! :happy:

uknowhoo
05-26-2007, 01:04 AM
What a liberating experience!! Good for you, Brenda. I hope and expect this will be a fiendship you both really treasure. xoxo Tammi

bredalee25
05-26-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh I plan on treasuring this friendship i'm not gonna lose her again it was relationship contraints that kept me from meeting with her the first time. Now that my relationship is over i'm gonna get out there and enjoy life as Brenda with good friends and special friends. Turns out that we both just needed a dressing companion and she has a beautiful home in a remote location so being outdoors dressed is possible and most likely will happen over the course of my visits with her. She kives only 85 miles away and it's a two hour drive from my home. I saw some really beautiful country on my roadtrip through central PA.

ttfn

Di
05-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Sounds like you had a lovely visit.

LindaMarie
05-26-2007, 07:10 AM
It's so great to hear about your meeting. What a wonderful thing it is to feel completely yourself with a friend. I hope your friendship continues to be fun and rewarding.

Stephenie S
05-26-2007, 07:16 AM
Cental PA certainly has some beautiful contryside.

Glad you had a good drive.

Lovies,
Steph