PDA

View Full Version : End of CROSSDRESSING

Hali
05-25-2007, 08:42 AM
OK gurls is there anything the WHOLE WORLD would do to end CDing?

One of ma thots is to make the whole of fashion-WORLD UNISEX, then male female mannerisms should be the same giggles!

celeste26
05-25-2007, 08:51 AM
The only way and this is highly unlikely is some world wide dictator demanding everyone only wear plain brown coveralls, make it illegal to own anything else and shoot on sight anyone wearing anything else.

Even if they allowed (say pink for women and blue for men) there would be some who would want the other color.

People would be worrying more about their survival rather than demonstrating their fashion sense. No I dont ever seeing this happening.

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Even if this did happen, there would always be some (like myself) who would rebel to be individuals like Celeste said. Human animals are pretty inventive and where there is a will, there is always a way to be distinctive.:happy:

Karren H
05-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Hmmmmm. Only thing that would really really stop my crossdressing .... Is my death..... Hehe

Love Karren

Roberta Lynn
05-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Didn't they try that in China during the 'Mao" era?

And Karren, I bet you ghost would cross dress. :heehee:

Hermione Simpson
05-25-2007, 10:14 AM
nothing and i mean nothing will stop me from cross-dressing, and i agree that when karren dies her ghost will continue cross-dressing, i know mine will

karren, if you read this thread again don't say it's not true, because we all know you're thinking it lol

stormrider
05-25-2007, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Roberta Lynn;877190]Didn't they try that in China during the 'Mao" era?

Yes, Chairman Mao tried to make everyone the same. What a world that would be. Aren't we lucky we live in a world where that ugly thought never will exist.

trannie T
05-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Can I wear my frilly undies beneath my burqa?

CDTiffany
05-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Over My Dead Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Back to Our first President, gorge Washington. (Wig)

We are here to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, It's Fun!

XOXO Tiffany!

Seville
05-25-2007, 11:41 PM
The only way and this is highly unlikely is some world wide dictator demanding everyone only wear plain brown coveralls, make it illegal to own anything else and shoot on sight anyone wearing anything else.

Even if they allowed (say pink for women and blue for men) there would be some who would want the other color.

People would be worrying more about their survival rather than demonstrating their fashion sense. No I dont ever seeing this happening.

Sounds like depressing North Korea to me, Hun. No Thaks!!! :thumbsdn:

Bridget Fitzgerald
05-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Nope, damage is allready done. Women are still have more ability to freely express gender than men. They can completely crossdress. There may be a stigma, but nowhere near the violence and discrimination. Level the playing field. Crossdressing by either gender is good and here to stay.

O2B Barbara
05-26-2007, 06:24 AM
God, I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hali
06-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks for all your replies, it surely shows whats going on in our minds.

Ericka2
06-03-2007, 12:07 PM
it would be a nice place to live if everyone was open minded and there were no judgements from what you wore.

Sheri 4242
06-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Hmmmmm. Only thing that would really really stop my crossdressing .... Is my death.

Ditto!!! Most definitely a ditto!!!

Over My Dead Body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Back to Our first President, gorge Washington. (Wig)

a.) Over my dead body, too -- and I am trying to figure out a way to be burried en femme!!!

b.) And, not just the wig. Hoisery (probably thigh-high like -- tight thickness) -- and lace and frill on their blouses (which is what they used to call their shirts). And, oh yeah -- they were wearing what would be called "capri" pants back then, too!