PDA

View Full Version : Presto Chango and Back Again.....

Karren H
05-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Bleached my leg hair Monday for Tuesday's great enfemme bike trip and probably really didn't need to because my active wear slacks were longer than I remembered... But with the Holiday upon us I was looking at my legs this morning and they look really good..... For a girl that is...

So thinking that the family and the heat may require me to wear the dreaded "male shorts". I went out and bought....... Brown hair color.. Yep!! Dyed those little guys back to almost their original color in 15 miniutes.. Maybe a little darker... And they look pretty convincing!!!

So now I have a summer system that will allow me to tint my fuzzy legs to fit my gender specific atire.. Anyone know how often you can dye hair? . And what if any are the ill effects of overdoing it??

As time goes on it seems to be getting harder and harder to pass as a male.. Hehehe. Have a great Memorial weekend....

Love Karren

uknowhoo
05-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, why not change your hair color along with your clothes sometimes? Great idea. I've never tried it, but the last week or so have been thinking about maybe dying my arm hair. May I which product(s) do you use? Thanx. Tammi

AllieSF
05-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Living here in sunny Califorina, I wear shorts from April to October and sometimes even later in the year. Also being a sun worshipper with all its dire consequences my legs are always very tanned. About this time of the year my leg hairs start to sun bleach out naturally. However, they still seem a bit dark and noticeable under high denier Leggs Shear Energy panythose. I am going to try bleaching them first to see what happens (already have the drug store body hair bleaching kit). If that doesn't work I now see that I can reverse the process "presto - chango" as you did. I will try the cheap light hair dye the next time. I also think that I need to shorten the hairs some. Thanks for the tip (of the proverbial iceberg!).

Karren H
05-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Hey, why not change your hair color along with your clothes sometimes? Great idea. I've never tried it, but the last week or so have been thinking about maybe dying my arm hair. May I which product(s) do you use? Thanx. Tammi

I do color my hair!! Lol. And I use the lightest blonde haircolor available.. And cheapest.. Makes the hair on my fore arms and legs dissapear... At least very un-noticible... Lasts sor a few months on my arms..

Karren

JoAnnDallas
05-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Karren.......be careful with the hair dye. When the company I was working for in WV closed down and I started job hunting again, my wife suggested that I dye my hair and beard to look younger. (Yes I used to have a beard). Anyway, after a few times I discovered that I was becoming alergic to something in the chemicals. Next thing I knew my face, head, neck puffed up and I looked like a chipmonk. LOL Had to stop dying my hair and beard. That is when I shaved off the beard and started using facial products to make my face look younger. Still took 14 months to find a new Perm Job. LOL

rose382832
05-25-2007, 05:26 PM
try wash in wash out colouring that way you can be you or :thumbsdn:him as you choose. hopefully for all the rest of us it will be you more than:thumbsdn: him:hugs:

Kate Simmons
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM
What you need is a ring like Kid flash used to have in the comics. When he pressed the button, his costume came out and a chemical automatically dyed his hair from red to brown. When he put the costume back, the process was reversed. Ah, the power of chemistry. You could also borrow some of the dyes from the cosmetic plant where I work. This could change the whole concept of "quickchange" crossdressing.:heehee:

rose382832
05-25-2007, 05:37 PM
What you need is a ring like Kid flash used to have in the comics. When he pressed the button, his costume came out and a chemical automatically dyed his hair from red to brown. When he put the costume back, the process was reversed. Ah, the power of chemistry. You could also borrow some of the dyes from the cosmetic plant where I work. This could change the whole concept of "quickchange" crossdressing.:heehee:

sal can i have those dyes so i can go from me to me when i want?

Brianna Lovely
05-25-2007, 05:43 PM
How about using a trick from Salandras Book?
You know, the part about a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy?

So.........when you think you are required to be more manly, while wearing guy shorts, put on a pair of black pantyhose, giggle, everyone will think you have hairy legs, giggle.

Seville
05-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Never heard of dyeing leg hair, Karren.

I've NEVER had any leg hair < a blessing, indeed >
and have NEVER been called on it. I don't think
anyone notices or cares.

And I wear socks with sandals. :happy:

Karren H
05-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Well it works well... and I passed.... Wore male shorts for the first time this season... at home and to the hardware store... And no one stared or pointed at me.... You know... Look at that girl in guy's clothing kind of stare!!! hehe

Love Karren