PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances

Jennifer1978
05-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Alright this is one of those ironically funny stories I just had to share with ya'll.

I just moved into a new place with two new roomates who were already living there. Since I'm in the closet over the whole cd thing I figured I'd just stay there and not tell them. But the other day one of my roomates and I were talking and (get this) he actually came out to me. Yeah I'm totally not making this up. My roomates a crossdresser!!!! What in the heck were the chances of that??? Seriously they've gotta be like a million to one right?

The weird thing though was that I've spent so much time hiding who I am...it was still hard to tell him that I was too. Isn't that weird? He's sitting right there saying "I'm a crossdresser" and I still had such a hard time opening up?

wtb Jessica
05-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Yea, it is funny. I can see why it would be hard to come out you should do what you can and come out it would be better for the both of you. Provided you haven't already come out.

Michelle 51
05-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Well lok at the bright side .If your the same size you can trade cloth's like girlfriend's do or go shopping to-gether or out to eat Way to go justabit

EricaCD
05-25-2007, 06:06 PM
That's really funny. I am glad that your hesitation about admitting it did not last long though! Now the funny thing will be the reaction of your other roomie...

suchacutie
05-25-2007, 06:45 PM
With all the effort one can spend keeping CDing to one's self, it's understandable to be questioning when suddenly a coincidence like this happens. I can imagine a little defensiveness setting in until you are sure this guy is not stringing you along...

So easy to ask a few questions to find out if he is for real, but then can you really trust anyone to keep your secret? if you want it to continue to be a secret? Hard choice!

tina

Fab Karen
05-25-2007, 06:47 PM
You were meant to have this roommate.

Jaquelyn
05-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Pretty funny. So what if you haven't told him yet. You live there now, and someday, maybe soon, there will be the right time to let him know. He may think you're full of bull when you do tell him. As for the other roomie, well, he either already knows about the other guy, and doesn't care, or, he's in for a real big surprise!! So, how do you plan on coming out? Maybe dress up and walk into the living room? Hmmmmmmm. This could be fun....

Jenny Beth
05-25-2007, 07:09 PM
He was honest with you, now it's your turn. I don't see a down side here, there's no way he's not going to accept you. So spill the beans and get him to join here....if he hasn't already.

Rita B
05-25-2007, 07:16 PM
What a lucky girl you are. I had a pre-op TS for a roommate once who dressed and worked as a woman full time for a couple of years. We got along fine and had some wonderful times although we did have our differences ( she liked boys)

Rita B

Saralee
05-25-2007, 07:18 PM
There must be a tremendous amount of anticipatory anxiety when you plan to tell someone. I would get that anxiety feeling when I had to give speeches in school and it was stressful thinking about it. I think Jennifer1978 did tell her roomate but that it was difficult for her to do so, even after her roomate opened up to her. The roomate didn't have a clue just like Jennifer didn't have a clue.

Angie G
05-25-2007, 07:23 PM
hay just go wiyh it hun :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
05-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Make sure he is not just winding you up. And the chances are actually 5%. That's right - one in twenty.

Seville
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Make sure he is not just winding you up. And the chances are actually 5%. That's right - one in twenty.

Before I would come out, I would have to see him dressed AND
see his stash.

Would not be fun getting mugged by 2 roomies...err on the side
of caution.:eek:

Dixie
05-25-2007, 08:05 PM
This could be the new millinium version of "Three's Company", who's gonna be Jack??:heehee:

Alice B
05-25-2007, 08:07 PM
That is great. Now you have someone to share dressing with and someone you can safely go out with in drag. The odds are really high to have such luck. Enjoy.:happy:

Dixie
05-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Alice is right! Now is the time to go buy that lotto ticket.:D:drink:

Susan.
05-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Personally, I think the odds are pretty good that you'd have a crossdresser for a roommate. Now the odds of him coming out to you, now those odds are pretty long.

joann07
05-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Jackpot! :yrtw:
The odds were definitely in your favor.
Its great you also came out to your new roomate so take full advantage of it while you're there.
By the way, what about the 2nd roomate?
Is he a crossdresser too or is he just open to the other roomate's crossdressing?