PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Poll

Stacy3595
03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Please answer honnestly, thank you girls :)

Tristen Cox
03-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Yes you guessed it. I'm straight and why would I be looking was my answer :p Honestly! For real. Hey I'm serious! Why doesn't anybody ever believe me :(

Donna Louise
03-01-2005, 05:12 AM
I have seen a couple but only when I was paying attention. One was so obvious that I was not the only one. That would be a horror story for me if the shoe was on the other foot.

Donna Louise

Claire B
03-01-2005, 05:18 AM
I also am very straight. So I voted this way. The other answer that I think will apply is the 4th one also.
Hugs and Kisses, Claire

Jiera
03-01-2005, 09:02 AM
I've only seen a few, but I also don't really pay attention to this sort of thing. I guess it's the old "if I were dressed I wouldn't want people to stare" sort of thing.

The ones I've seen have been obvious, though I'm pretty sure I've seen some who were just really passable, so I don't know. Isn't that a goal, though? To get dressed up and look really, really good, but be somewhat invisible?

Ji

Amelie
03-01-2005, 09:26 AM
I voted that I can tell a cd when I see one. Although there have been Ts's and she-males that had me fooled.

If a Cd passed very well and was very pretty, all the straight men she walked passed would be looking at her, because to the men she is a woman. I have seen some Cds fool a lot of men.
Amelie

PS-The Cd doesn't have to be pretty in order to pass, I just added the word pretty because this would make men stare at her.
We know what men can be like.Lol

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:59 PM
i have noticed a few .............but i think probly a lot i haven't noticed ...........

Sweet Susan
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Put 'em in a line-up. I'll pick 'em out. I give myself 8/10 odds.

Jiera
03-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Have at it, girls.

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

And be honest!

Ji

Julie
03-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Whenever I've been out and seen a CDer I always make a point of speaking to them and complimenting them, no less than they deserve.

JJ

Fallen Angel
03-01-2005, 07:32 PM
i go out as much as possible as a cd and i voted on if i paid attention i would spot on but also im with julie when i do come across one i also complament them as well

sherri
03-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Have at it, girls.

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

And be honest!

Ji Comparing most CDs to those girls isn't exactly apples to apples.
But I still got 15 of 16 correct.
(But one of them is one of my fav TGs, so I recognized her. Otherwise I might have scored 14.)

I can also tell what your temperature is within 1/2 degree by touching your forehead.

:)

Melissa A.
03-01-2005, 08:16 PM
I know who you are. I know where you live.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Kadence_Lynn
03-01-2005, 09:48 PM
I am pretty sure for everyone I have spotted, there has been two gone unnoticed. The ones that I have noticed have been obvious though, and I was not the only one to notice.

ToniB
03-02-2005, 04:51 AM
I voted "not very likely", because I regularly shop with my wife, now I'm retired, and although I glance at almost every "female" I see, I have yet to spot ANYone who I thought may be a CDer! Maybe they don't exist out on the streets in NW England (though there's plenty in this forum). Where are you girls?
I got 11/16 in Jiera's test, which I thought was pretty good, until Sherri posted 15/16! Then I realised you should get 8/16 on pure guesswork.

ToniB

Vallari
03-02-2005, 08:40 AM
I voted for maybe if I was paying close attention. I think as a CD you naturally become more aware of things to look for, but I am sure there are those out there who can pass in just about any situation though. You never know!

Kathleen3359
03-02-2005, 09:34 AM
It dosent matter to me. I am not looking for them in public.
I am straight, but have seen and had a friend who was
a GG.. But its whats inside that counts.. Right!

Kathleen xoxo

sherri
03-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I got 11/16 in Jiera's test, which I thought was pretty good, until Sherri posted 15/16! Then I realised you should get 8/16 on pure guesswork.

ToniB It wasn't guesswork. There are some things about male anatomy that just can't be concealed. Even more so in person. It might be the shape of their upper lip, or their chin, or their neck or hands. But some TGs and TSs are so beautiful, who cares? They're gorgeous.

Aloha_Dana
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
That was fun. I'd like to do that in person.

ToniB
03-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi Sherri,
I'm replying to you again! I didn't say you got your score by guesswork, I'm saying that where there are only two choices, ANYBODY could and should get 8/16 by guesswork alone. I got 11/16, which I thought was good until I realized the above, and then I spotted your amazing 15/16. I know they say "It takes one to know one", but only one wrong is a stunning performance, and I don't know how you did it.

I know I'll be looking a lot harder at all the girls I pass in the street and shops from now on (for curiosity, nothing more), but I wonder how many CDs I'll spot. With my performance, I'll not have the confidence to say anything (complimentary) to them. Odds on it would be a GG!!!

ToniB