PDA

View Full Version : The perfect car for swapdressers

Sally2005
05-26-2007, 01:13 AM
http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_reports/ford-synus.htm

Swapdressing is my term for crossdressing on the go...you know like us who enter a port-a-potty as male and exit female. :-)

So this car is bullet proof, but I'm not assuming people will want to shoot at me...no, instead the cool part is that the windows have metal covers that roll up and down (the same as a power window). The concept of the car inside is to close off the outside world and be immersed in your own world...music, movies, etc.... With something like this I could change just about anywhere.

AllieSF
05-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Swapdressing is a good term. Another one I think I may using more often is finishdressing. I do the majority of the work at home, but leave as inconspiciously as possible, leaving wig, lipstick and jewelry for some parking lot "finishdressing" activities. I am from the Detroit area originally and IMHO am surprised that Ford would highlight the insecurity of city living. There are always good and bad areas, but an armored fortress seems like a lot of overkill. It is cool looking though.

Teresa Amina
05-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Looks rather like that nice Brinks truck with all the money inside :DYou might get one of those second hand....

Rita B
05-26-2007, 06:39 AM
What we need is a CD van with blacked out windows. We could take out the rear seats and put a little vanity table on one wall and some racks to hang our pretties on the other wall. We can even have those little videos so we can watch the instructions on how to look pretty. And let's not forget the A/C so we can stay cool whilst we put our makeup on. Just don't get carried away and paint the van pink! :D

Love to the whole wide world

Rita B