PDA

View Full Version : Breasts at the touch of your finger

bredalee25
05-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Here's an idea i came up with yesterday while visiting a friend and we were talking about what we use as breasts. I thought if men suffering from ED can get a penile implant to pump it up as needed why can't they invent breasts as the CD needed them imagine having the implants put in with a way to fill them with either air or even better saline solution then the serious CD could in fact have real breasts for how ever long they wanted. To me that would be something i'd look into if they were availible if they were they'd most likely cost just as much as implants that are filled for ever.

What do you all think of my idea?

ttfn

Julogden
05-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi Brenda,

There are water-filled pads available, and inflatable bras too. Do a Google search for details.

Carol:hugs:

Karren H
05-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Rent "Thourgly Modern Millie" Jullie Andrews had them... Air inflatable....lol

Love Karren

Cristi
05-26-2007, 10:58 AM
I've thought of this... it sounds fun :). Kind of like the Nike 'pump' sneakers from the 80s.

I can imagine 'pumping' up to a nice C or D cup for the weekend, then letting it all out the last thing Monday morning before going back to work.

Realistically... the problem I couldn't solve was the skin. Once your skin stretched enough to cover a larger size, you'd have a mess of loose skin when 'deflated' :mad:

I guess I wouldn't mind a compromise. Just enough to fill the smallest cup size I can find, but small enough that nobody notices anything when I'm in drab.

bredalee25
05-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I've thought of this... it sounds fun :). Kind of like the Nike 'pump' sneakers from the 80s.

I can imagine 'pumping' up to a nice C or D cup for the weekend, then letting it all out the last thing Monday morning before going back to work.

Realistically... the problem I couldn't solve was the skin. Once your skin stretched enough to cover a larger size, you'd have a mess of loose skin when 'deflated' :mad:

I guess I wouldn't mind a compromise. Just enough to fill the smallest cup size I can find, but small enough that nobody notices anything when I'm in drab.

I didn't think of that Cristi bot you're 100% right the skin would strech out after being inflated all weekend and in my case they would be inflated everynight as well as i dress all the time except for at work and going to visit relatives and running to the store other than that i'm dressed so it would be difficult to deal with the loose skin after a while being inflated.

ttfn

faltenrock
I have a bra with some filled liquit, feels almost like real ones.
But I can't fill them up anymore.

Barb Valentine
The only problem I can see with this idea
Is that I would have a blowout
Because they just won't go big enough

Kate Simmons
05-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Bren, I was thinking also that whatever access point you had to fill them would be intrusive and a possible risk of infection and may even be prone to making unnecessary injuries to yourself. As inconvenient as it may be, I think the old fashioned way of using some kind of forms is probably better in the long run.:happy:

Sheri 4242
05-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Here's an idea i came up with . . . why can't they invent breasts . . . with a way to fill them with either air or even better saline solution (so that) the serious CD could . . . have real breasts for how ever long they wanted.

I really like your idea very much, but I am not sure it can be done.

A good family friend (GG) is a plastic surgeon, and she once talked about implants that allow for size adjustment (larger or smalller) after the original enhancement had been surgically inserted. The thing about this type of implant (that allows for size adjustment) is that (a.) the doctor has to do the adjustment, and (b.) as I recall what she was telling us, the ability to adjust up or down can only be done a few times.

Now, this plastic surgeon told us about "adjustable implants" several (3 +/-) years ago, so I guess it is possible that progress has been made. It would be very interesting and appealing if it could be done.

Sally24
05-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Can you say "stretch marks", I knew you could!

Wendy me
05-26-2007, 11:41 AM
i will keep mine no pumps or insets porud member of T.I.B.T.C.....

marie354
05-26-2007, 11:47 AM
I had some plastic boobs that I got in a novelty shop some years ago. I went to my favorite pub and after each beer, I'd pump them up a little. It wasn't long before someone asked if I was wearing a bra. I had to confess and pull them out them. We all had a good laugh. (No one knew about my CDing at that time.)

In reality, I think that implants like that would have to stretch the skin quite a bit, so when you deflated them, there would be a lot of skin just hanging. Nice idea though.
:hugs:

trannie T
05-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Just pull into the filling station, "Afternoon Goober, can you fill up the tank, check the oil and pump up my boobs."

Julogden
05-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I didn't realize that you were talking about inflatable implants in my first response, obviously.

Sounds scary to me, but I'm overly cautious more often than not.

Carol:hugs:

Chiana
05-27-2007, 12:42 AM

I can think of a solution. I would pump them up for the weekend and then never deflate them again. See, no loose skin problem.:heehee:

Actually, something like this might be fun.

OK Wendy me, you got me. What is T.I.B.T.C.?

O2B Barbara
05-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Pump em up, never let it out! No longer a member of that club.

monalisa
05-27-2007, 07:33 AM
That would be so much fun. I know I would be pumping them to the limit and enjoying every minute of them. 42 DD here I come.
Mona:2c:

Jocelyn Quivers
05-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Exellent idea, sign me up as one the first clinical test subjects! :happy:Jocelyn

bredalee25
05-27-2007, 09:15 AM
I guess my idea is growing in popularity as more of you are reponding to my thread. Just imagine how much fun you could have with them for those in the closet yet you could pump them up while driving down the road just think of what you could do to the truckers on the interstate give em a show one time boobs one time no boobs sounds like fun to me.

ttfn

Dixie
05-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Back in the eighties one night while I was dressed I dreamt that I had implants that had a fill valve in my arm pit. When I wanted breasts I just filled them through the valve with a syringe full of saline. When it was time to go to man mode I would use an empty syringe an pull the saline back out through the same valve. I have daydreamed about this from that night on, should work in theory but don't know if it would actually be possible or not.

trannie T
05-29-2007, 12:40 AM
When I was in junior high one of the kids passed around an anecdote from the Readers Digest about a woman wearing an inflatable bra on an airplane. Seems that as the plane gained altitude the air pressure in the cabin lowered and her chest kept getting bigger and bigger.

Seville
05-29-2007, 01:01 AM
i will keep mine no pumps or insets porud member of T.I.B.T.C.....

Ok, Wendy, what's T.I.B.T.C. ?

Joy Carter
05-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Here's an idea i came up with yesterday while visiting a friend and we were talking about what we use as breasts. I thought if men suffering from ED can get a penile implant to pump it up as needed why can't they invent breasts as the CD needed them imagine having the implants put in with a way to fill them with either air or even better saline solution then the serious CD could in fact have real breasts for how ever long they wanted. To me that would be something I'd look into if they were available if they were they'd most likely cost just as much as implants that are filled for ever.

What do you all think of my idea?

ttfn

Sorry Brenda, I think your idea would fall flat.:heehee:
I think it's a bust. :heehee:

Sheri 4242
05-29-2007, 04:28 AM
Ok, Wendy, what's T.I.B.T.C. ?

If one of my GG relatives is correct, she is speakng of "The Itty Bitty Tittie Committee" which means "I've got small boobs."

RachelDenise
05-29-2007, 04:34 AM
An interesting idea, but I don't think it can be done. Aside from all the technical factors, if it were possible, I'd do it in a minute!

Robin Leigh
05-29-2007, 04:44 AM
Maybe I'm imagining things, but I'm sure I saw a prototype version of inflatable implants on a TV documentary a few years ago. The air valve was hidden just below the nipple.

Robin

Dixie
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
An air valve just below the nipple, how unsightly and awkward for those intimate moments.:D:drink: