PDA

View Full Version : Feeling cute

Makina
05-26-2007, 08:12 AM
Yesterday we received a black top and a grey dress we ordered. My wife tried them on before me, and found them too large for her. We lost a lot weight this year, so we are not sure what size to order. I wear one or two sizes more than my wife, so I tried them on too.

My wife expected them to fit me well. The top did, and she told me "You are cute!". I loved the top too, but I was hesitating, because it was another piece of feminine clothes for me she would not use. She insisted. "No, keep it, please, you are so cute !". It was a strange feeling for me, my wife admiring my feminine self, and wanting to help me feeling pretty.

I know I'm very lucky. I try hard to give her back all the happiness she gives to me.

Toyah
05-26-2007, 08:13 AM
I adore swapping clothes with my wife
I think you are very lucky :hugs:

Dixie
05-28-2007, 07:15 PM
My wife is in Arizona for a couple of weeks and said I could go out dressed if I could figure out the makeup, she has always done it for me but says I need to learn it for myself. She also said to remember whose B***H I am if I do.:heehee:

O2B Barbara
05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
What a wonderfull feeling to have the wife buy nice things for you. Enjoy. I too like to swap with the wife, tells me she truely accepts.

Glenda58
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Why don't you two go shopping together and try somethings on to find what size you are. You are very lucky to have a wife that is OK with you dressing plus sharing that's just great.

kerrianna
05-28-2007, 10:15 PM
You are very lucky. Make sure you take good care of her.
Cutie. :happy:

Seville
05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Why don't you two go shopping together and try somethings on to find what size you are. You are very lucky to have a wife that is OK with you dressing plus sharing that's just great.

You look gorgeous, Hun, so why not go shopping together!:thumbsup: