PDA

View Full Version : bye girls going to stop posting for a while there starting to get out hand

Shining Star
03-01-2005, 04:18 AM
bye girls i am going to stop posting for a while as they a starting to get a bit out of hand i will still be here but just wont post untill i have something desent to write about i don't want to make any one upset

Fallen Angel
03-01-2005, 05:08 AM
whos upset not me like your posts

Tristen Cox
03-01-2005, 05:25 AM
No one's upset for you posting. One thing you should know is this is about the slowest time of the day being alot of other members are on the other side of the world and either sleeping or at work. So don't get offended if you don't get lots of replies. Just take your time.

*hugs*
Tristen

Shining Star
03-01-2005, 05:33 AM
hi tristen

its not that i am upset with no one posting its up to them if they want to post or not i cant force them. its because i think i am repeating to many posts

biddy
03-01-2005, 05:51 AM
You talk to your hearts content, I may not be replying to your threads, how ever, "I do read them". Do not clam up sweety it is a mistake that I have made in life and believe me it is excrusatingly painfull ;)

Tristen Cox
03-01-2005, 05:53 AM
Going back throught the archives there's vitually nothing that hasn't been discussed, this is one reason you don't see me starting any of my own threads here, save a few. Sometimes it's good to bring up somthing that has not been discussed recently as so many new members have joined in the past few months and probably missed those questions. as I said though it's inevidable to ask the same thing by now as someone already has before. If you're not sure a subject has been brought up, do a keyword search in the search box. Like for breastforms, type in forms and you will likely get two to three pages of results. See what I mean? Please don't be discouraged. Offer you views and support in the meantime and you'll post again when you can think of something. Btw it took me two months to even begin to get anywhere on this site, so chin up. Now I am sleepy and going to bed :o Have a goodnight.

Love
Tristen

Shining Star
03-01-2005, 06:03 AM
goodnite tristen thank i will try to thin of something new to post

Meggan
03-01-2005, 09:06 AM
NO, you can't stop. I enjoy all of your post, they add some fun to my day. Hope to see you back soon.
Kisses Meg

Noel Chimes
03-01-2005, 09:21 AM
My dear sister, this may be one of the few, ( if not the only) place where we can say what we really feel without fear of rejection or ridicule. I know there are times when I only read the posts but do not reply. But that doesn't mean that I don't have feelings or thoughts about what is being said.
Star, you and all the ladies here are special to me. You are all here when I need you. I hope you will continue to add your insite and inspiration. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Priscilla1018
03-01-2005, 09:27 AM
You talk to your hearts content, I may not be replying to your threads, how ever, "I do read them". Do not clam up sweety it is a mistake that I have made in life and believe me it is excrusatingly painfull ;)

Hi Shinning Star,

I hav'nt begun many threads,but have posted my comments on many others. When you feel that you want to add your input, do it. This is the way I have made many friends here. We all care for each other;do'nt become disscouraged.Post when you can.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

sherri
03-01-2005, 12:59 PM
My only thought is I don't really see the point of all the make-believe "what if" threads, but then I am literal by nature. Living in my head (i.e., fantasy) is boring to me. I'm much more interested in the real deal.

Melissa A.
03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
I like your posts, I think they are fun. But I would like to hear more about you, how you feel about stuff, and your experiences.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Sweet Susan
03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
bye girls i am going to stop posting for a while as they a starting to get a bit out of hand i will still be here but just wont post untill i have something desent to write about i don't want to make any one upset

Where the hell did that come from? How can you make anybody upset? Hey! Leave this poor girl alone.

SilkenPrincess
03-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I like your posts, I think they are fun. But I would like to hear more about you, how you feel about stuff, and your experiences.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Dittos!
Well said, Melissa!

Star, sweetie, it took me a while to realize that there's a lot of things going on here and most cannot keep up with it all, (not you Tristen!). So, don't make the mistake that no one is listening to you just because they don't respond. I believe this is the first one of your threads that I have responded to, but that doesn't mean that I haven't enjoyed reading what you had to say and the responses of the other girls here. I read a LOT, but I can't respond to everything, there's not enough time! (drat!) While there are some here that have a lot more available time to post than I do, I believe the vast majority have learned that we must be selective as to what we participate in if we are to be able to meet all the other expectations of life. I like you! And I think many feel the same way.
Don't be too ready to bend your ways to please what you perceive everyone else expects of you, your perception could very well be mistaken, and we would all lose. Be yourself, girl!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 09:57 PM
star sometimes we have thouhgts or questions that helpe to get it down in wrighting
i can do that from time to time.......go ahead if this helpes you.....i enjoy them......

Shining Star
03-02-2005, 01:44 AM
thanks again girls there is not that much about me i am a shy boring girl with not many friends who wants to go sky diving

racquel
03-04-2005, 04:21 AM
no.I would say the same as Silken Princess.
Quote:Don't be too ready to bend your ways to please what you perceive everyone else expects of you, your perception could very well be mistaken, and we would all lose. Be yourself, girl!
Love,