PDA

View Full Version : To the younger CD's

Tiffany Leigh
05-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Im remembering when I was younger and thinking about how much easier things were then. I haven't fully dressed in about ten years now and tonight I had a chance to do so again. I'm noticing some awful changes........Hair on body thicker, hair on head thinner! The fatter belly, the flatter a$$! The fact its only nine o'clock and Im thinking of the soft pillow on my bed instead of "am I finally ready to go out".

Enjoy it while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Tiffany

Rita B
05-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Im remembering when I was younger and thinking about how much easier things were then. I haven't fully dressed in about ten years now and tonight I had a chance to do so again. I'm noticing some awful changes........Hair on body thicker, hair on head thinner! The fatter belly, the flatter a$$! The fact its only nine o'clock and Im thinking of the soft pillow on my bed instead of "am I finally ready to go out".

Enjoy it while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

TiffanyThe same thing has happened to me the last two weeks with my wife away on vacation, especially as I usually have to wait until after 11pm before I can start. Ah, to be young again.

Rita

Stephenie S
05-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Yup!! I would say exactly the same thing. Go for it, and enjoy it while you can. I can remember a time when I could wear my mom's dresses! I am SOOOO much bigger than that now.

I would say the same thing to any age, however, as we are all getting older. DO IT NOW!!! Don't put it off.

I have many elderly patients who did not do what they wanted to in life. There will come a time when you cannot do what you want to do any more. Live your life while you can. It's the only life you are going to get.

Lovies,
Stephenie

marie354
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Sound advice.
Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow, and you're sure to miss a golden opportunity.
I used to take long walks in the country. I've gotten older and have a couple of medical problems that won't allow me to do that any more. I can still walk some, but not as far as I used to be able to without some pain.
So as Maryland's previous governor, Schaeffer (Not sure if that's spelled right) would say... "Do It Now!"
:hugs:

Rachel Morley
05-26-2007, 09:40 PM
:OMG: tell me about it!! ....and not just for crossdressers either. I used to not even leave the house until 9.30pm and I rarely got back before 3.00am...and much later than that if we were a group of Brits on summer vacation, clubbing in the Canaries or the Greek islands! Phew, I could never do it these days without "assistance". :D

It was slamming!!!!!!! ....big time!

Leah B
05-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I think you're forgetting the part about the turmoil and confusion. I wouldn't mind having years of experience to calm me.

Sheri 4242
05-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Gosh - my dad used to use a paraphrase on the adage that I burned the candle on both ends -- late coming in, early to rise. Just a few years ago I wouldn't even think of playing tennis until 11:00 pm or so, now I don't even play much regardless of time. Another adage one of my family members liked was "youth is wasted on the young" -- so add that to "if I knew then what I know now" and we'd all probably be much happier CDer's!!!

Glenda58
05-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes youth does have it's pluses but so does getting older and wiser. I'm now back to what I weighed when I was 22. I'm not afraid of be outed now I dress and go out all the time. Yes I have loss some hair on top but also the hair on my legs has slowed down. I don't purge any more. I have a few more wrinkles but most mature women do. And now I have my own cloths I don't have borrow or steal somebody else's.

Billijo49504
05-27-2007, 11:58 AM
WOW, some of you must be old. I'm only 60 yr young, and I watch the end of Leno and I'm awake before the Today show comes on. :tongueout Get dressed at 11PM, naked all day??? At 11 pm it's time to snuggle into jammies and have a cold frosty rootbeer:drink: The advantage of starting young, is you can enjoy a lot of the younger looking fashions. A mini on a 20 something looks cute, on a 60 something is something else.:rolleyes: I know some can pull it off, but my legs are beyond mini....BJ

Joy Carter
05-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I wish I were young right now. Things would have been much easier having you girls to guide me on my way.:hugs:

Angie G
05-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I know the feeling hun :hugs:
Angie

Cassy11
05-27-2007, 12:42 PM
If I had only knew then what I know now. Enjoy life as much as you can as often as you can.

Holly
05-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Youth is wasted on the young. Seriously, I wish I had the wisdom and knowledge I now have at 60 when I was 20. I sometimes wonder how much different things might have turned out. To my younger sisters, don't ever ever reach a point in your life when you start saying, "I only wish I had..."