PDA

View Full Version : contry doctor.............

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 07:07 AM
yesterday i went to take dad to some doctor app. well i thought i would use my wifes car to bring him .......easter than the truck to get him in and out of
dad dosen't quite get the whole ting of helpeing out a bit you pick him out of the car and get him on his feet then he is some what ok because of his parkensons..... he needs helpe to get around..........well while trying to lift him i aleped and through out my back still holding him up so he would not fall
we got him in the doctors office ...

i called my doctor to be seen on my way back home after bring dad to his house..........going into my doctors office moveing good for someone abought 90 years old ......my doctor a 80 year old country doc took a look at my back and checked it out ........then he told me to get dressed while he wrote out the scripts .........we talked abought my nabors son that is develppmenty slow and how hard things were for them with him...and some more small town things.........then as i was ready to leave he said you know you got your wifes underware on???? i just said yar i know.............

Ashleigh
03-01-2005, 08:37 AM
And?

What was his response and / or expression????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 08:49 AM
not mutch at 80 years he has probly seen it all ....................

Holly
03-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Wendy,

You mean they weren't yours?:eek:

Priscilla1018
03-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Wendy,

I hope your back gets better soon. How does a girl get dressed with a bad back?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

AnnaMaria
03-01-2005, 10:50 AM
sounds to me like the type of doc that I would like to find for myself. Just really laid back and pretty much indifferent to what hiw pacients do in their personal life.

huggs
anna

Danielle1960
03-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I wish I had that type of access. :rolleyes: It is cool to find doctors who will help.

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Wendy,

You mean they weren't yours?:eek:

of corse thay were mine..........silly...........

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Wendy,

I hope your back gets better soon. How does a girl get dressed with a bad back?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla
sop far real slow...........the heels no for now..... :eek: ....so i am sending them to julir york for safe holdings for now.........

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:47 PM
sounds to me like the type of doc that I would like to find for myself. Just really laid back and pretty much indifferent to what hiw pacients do in their personal life.

huggs
anna

this old doctor still makes house calls .............waycool............

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:49 PM
I wish I had that type of access. :rolleyes: It is cool to find doctors who will help.

one of the advantiges of a small town.............

paulaN
03-01-2005, 01:13 PM
OMG what got into you, wearing your wifes underpants, you of all girls should know better. Get your owen. nuff said.

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 01:14 PM
OMG what got into you, wearing your wifes underpants, you of all girls should know better. Get your owen. nuff said.

on silly thay were mine ..............not hers..................

Tristen Cox
03-01-2005, 03:00 PM
That was a good story. Liked the ending :p

Stephanie Brooks
03-01-2005, 04:25 PM
then as i was ready to leave he said you know you got your wifes underware on???? i just said yar i know.............
Lol!!!! :p

ChristineRenee
03-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Hope your back is feeling better by now sis. Loved the ending to your story too!:p

SilkenPrincess
03-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Wendy, I must say that I enjoy reading your posts. Your sense of humor is way cool, girl.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

spaskinstyle
03-02-2005, 03:09 AM
of corse thay were mine..........silly...........

I laughed so damn hard when I read this I nearly pee' d my panties.....

Love,
Theresa