PDA

View Full Version : Brave or Lazy and Crazy Dreams

CaptLex
05-27-2007, 06:55 PM
I had to go see Mom today, but decided I really, really, really didn't want to shave. Didn't care, went to see her anyway. I knew she probably wouldn't notice (doesn't see very well anymore), but I usually do it in case any of my relatives are visiting. Nobody was there but Mom, but I was ready for comments and questions anyway.

Also, had a dream last night that I was walking around in the street completely bare-chested - no doubt inspired by this week's hot temperatures and my disgust at having to bind and sweat so early in the year. In my dream I suddenly realized I had a female chest instead of a male chest and quickly went into the nearest store to buy a shirt. Man, even in my dreams I can't just relax and be me. :p

Kieron Andrew
05-27-2007, 07:02 PM
YAY! d'ya know i am sooooooooo proud of you!!! going to see mom unshaven, we've talked about that a few times and i am soooo proud you finally did it....small steps :)...

Boy do you have the strangest dreams dude lol!! but please try not to over analyse is otherwise it will drive you insane.....

god im gonna say it again!! i am reallyyyyyyyyy proud of you!

CaptLex
05-27-2007, 07:08 PM
YAY! d'ya know i am sooooooooo proud of you!!! going to see mom unshaven, we've talked about that a few times and i am soooo proud you finally did it....small steps :)...

Boy do you have the strangest dreams dude lol!! but please try not to over analyse is otherwise it will drive you insane.....

god im gonna say it again!! i am reallyyyyyyyyy proud of you!
Thanks, dude. It's a small step, but a big one all at the same time. Yeah, I do have crazy dreams. I think I drive my therapist nuts with them 'cause I always ask him what they mean.

BTW, I changed my avatar to show you my new haircut. I can't do anything nowadays without thinking, "Uh oh, Kieron's gonna want to see a pic of that now." :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
05-27-2007, 07:13 PM
BTW, I changed my avatar to show you my new haircut. I can't do anything nowadays without thinking, "Uh oh, Kieron's gonna want to see a pic of that now." :heehee:
yeah and you look dead cute as always!.....i cant wait to see that look and smile in person!.....of course i wanna see a pic of my buddy :), i love that we get to follow this journey with you :)....you are one handsome dude.....

CaptLex
05-27-2007, 07:17 PM
yeah and you look dead cute as always!.....i cant wait to see that look and smile in person!.....of course i wanna see a pic of my buddy :), i love that we get to follow this journey with you :)....you are one handsome dude.....
Awww, you're in such a sweet mood tonight. :koc: Did you remember to save a Corona for me? :drink: I'm glad to be on this journey with all you guys (and girls) too. It's taken me forever to get here, but I'm making the most of it now - crazy dreams and all. ;)

Kieron Andrew
05-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Awww, you're in such a sweet mood tonight. :koc: Did you remember to save a Corona for me? :drink:
ahhh its the beer talking lol......thats why im so sweet *bet he doesnt believe a word of it*........sorry dude Corona is all gone, im a little selfish when it comes to sharing my beer! lol

Tristan
05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Lex,

I love the new haircut. You are looking rather sharp! Good job on wearing your facial hair to go see your mum. I'm sure it was not an easy step for you. As for crazy dreams I can relate. Mine are like mini movies or something. Sorry I don't know what yours might possibly mean though.

CaptLex
05-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Lex,

I love the new haircut. You are looking rather sharp! Good job on wearing your facial hair to go see your mum. I'm sure it was not an easy step for you. As for crazy dreams I can relate. Mine are like mini movies or something. Sorry I don't know what yours might possibly mean though.
Thanks, Trist. Still don't know if I didn't shave out of bravery or laziness, but hopefully it won't be the last time I do that. I'm sure it won't be the last crazy trans-related dream, though.

bi_weird
05-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay yeah now the title makes sense. I was so lost when I read it...
But yes dude congrats on not shaving! Brave or lazy it was a big step. And your new avatar is quite excellent - I love it.
Speaking of crazy dreams, I drempt the other night that my roommate and I were in the ocean and a sharke, a wolf, and a crocadile/dinosaur thing were chasing us. Based on the total nonsense of that dream, I second the nomination not to overanalyze dreams - it'll just hurt your head.

xsideburnsx
05-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Lex, if I swung that way...I'd chase you around town.

Congrats on seeing your mom with facial hair. I think my family would be ok with it in a sense, but my Christian sister would have the biggest issues with it.

And I'm surprised more people don't have dreams like that. I have the same sort of dreams where I'm a dude one second, then I'm trying to hide myself. You'd think it would be easier in dreams. I'm always being chased by people in mine. I'm obviously running away from myself. That's how I see it.

Charleen
05-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Lookin' Good!!! As far as shaving or not, I'll skip a day every so often. I justify it by telling myself that the face needs a break! In other words, in ain't no Biggie Capt.
As far as the dream, there are some who believe that dreams help us sort out things in our lives including fears. I'll let you take that from here.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2007, 07:17 AM
*Resists the urge to make a comment!!*:eek:

Kate Simmons
05-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Lex, Even your dreams tell me you are a man who is not afraid to be a man but you are aware of and take into consideration the feelings of others. That is a big strong point rather than a fault and you are willing to experience inconvenience for it. Integrity is the true measure of a real man and you have no shortage of that my friend.:thumbsup::happy:

CaptLex
05-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Okay yeah now the title makes sense. I was so lost when I read it...
But yes dude congrats on not shaving! Brave or lazy it was a big step. And your new avatar is quite excellent - I love it.
I figured that title might get your attention. :heehee: I'm glad you like the avatar.

Speaking of crazy dreams, I drempt the other night that my roommate and I were in the ocean and a sharke, a wolf, and a crocadile/dinosaur thing were chasing us. Based on the total nonsense of that dream, I second the nomination not to overanalyze dreams - it'll just hurt your head.
Ha . . . that sounds just like one of my own dreams. We must have similar subconciouses (is that a word?).

So . . . what's stopping you? Come on over. :battingeyelashes: So you don't swing . . . :heehee:

And I'm surprised more people don't have dreams like that. I have the same sort of dreams where I'm a dude one second, then I'm trying to hide myself. You'd think it would be easier in dreams. I'm always being chased by people in mine. I'm obviously running away from myself. That's how I see it.
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm glad I'm not the only one with trans dreams.

*Resists the urge to make a comment!!* :eek:
Chicken! :tongueout

CaptLex
05-28-2007, 10:18 AM
My vote is for brave and lazy

Using laziness as an excuse to be brave and not shave for mom

and as for your new haircut:love:
Wow, I hadn't thought of it that way. I like your thinking, Ace. And thanks for the compliment. :D

Lookin' Good!!! As far as shaving or not, I'll skip a day every so often. I justify it by telling myself that the face needs a break! In other words, in ain't no Biggie Capt.
I agree, Lily, the face does need a break every other day. But my main reason for not shaving is to avoid being "ma'am"ed so often. :p

As far as the dream, there are some who believe that dreams help us sort out things in our lives including fears. I'll let you take that from here.
Love and xxxx, Lily
I agree with that too. My dreams help me explore things sometimes and that can lead to understanding myself and this trans business better - but sometimes (as some of the boys said) I only succeed in giving myself a headache by analyzing them.

Lex, Even your dreams tell me you are a man who is not afraid to be a man but you are aware of and take into consideration the feelings of others. That is a big strong point rather than a fault and you are willing to experience inconvenience for it. Integrity is the true measure of a real man and you have no shortage of that my friend.
Sal . . . :kiss:

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Chicken! :tongueout
im trying not to give him anymore reason to want to kill me lol:heehee: i wind him up enough as it is

Tristan
05-28-2007, 10:50 AM

I have a lot of being chased dreams too. I had one where along the way of being chased I found this little boy and he was running from something too. I felt this overwhelming urge to protect him at all costs. And we were on the run together even though I worried what people would think when they saw me with this little boy on the run.

CaptLex
05-28-2007, 11:05 AM
I have a lot of being chased dreams too. I had one where along the way of being chased I found this little boy and he was running from something too. I felt this overwhelming urge to protect him at all costs. And we were on the run together even though I worried what people would think when they saw me with this little boy on the run.
:hmmm: Hmmm . . . sounds like the little boy in your dream is you, Trist *puts on his best therapist look* :raisedeyebrow:

Felix
05-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Hey Lex I love the new hair cut dude!!!! I think ya did great going and stickin to what you want :hugs: xx Felix

CaptLex
05-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey Lex I love the new hair cut dude!!!! I think ya did great going and stickin to what you want :hugs: xx Felix
Thanks, Felix . . . I think it was mostly laziness, but I was surprised I did it. :happy:

Tristan
05-28-2007, 01:06 PM
:hmmm: Hmmm . . . sounds like the little boy in your dream is you, Trist *puts on his best therapist look* :raisedeyebrow:

Yes. That's what Aethen said right off when I had the dream and it makes sense. I need to protect the boy inside of me and yet I'm still scared of what others will think when they see him.

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks, Felix . . . I think it was mostly laziness, but I was surprised I did it. :happy:
heck if laziness gets you to being brave im all for it!!! go for it dude, the more lazy you are, the easier to not care will be lol, oh i like that theory i might try it myself lol

xsideburnsx
05-28-2007, 01:52 PM
*Resists the urge to make a comment!!*:eek:

Now I'm wondering what the comment is. Out with it!

So . . . what's stopping you? Come on over. :battingeyelashes: So you don't swing . . . :heehee:

HAHA money stops me. That's all my man.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm glad I'm not the only one with trans dreams.

Yeah it's a rough deal to even have dreams of being a trans. You'd think you could be whatever in your own dreams. I guess when it boils down to it, you really can't control shit in your dreams. At least I can't anyway. I've even said that in my dreams too...."This is my dream. I do whatever I want to" Never works haha.

im trying not to give him anymore reason to want to kill me lol:heehee: i wind him up enough as it is

Wind me up boy. I dare you.

Yeah I agree that the boy is you and you are protecting him from the outside world. There's so many hidden meanings going on in dreams. They have books on that stuff you know. You should try and pick one up and try and decipher it. That's what I think anyway. Chased dreams always end badly for me. I don't want to go into all the details in this thread heh.

Cai
05-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey, good job on the not shaving. I'm voting for brave.

And oddly enough, I just woke up from a sort-of trans dream myself, where I was buying something, and the shopkeeper watching me goes "You're a boy. You move like a boy." Of course, it then spiraled into something very odd involving Digimon (which I haven't thought about in years) trying to take over the world. So yeah, I'm not sure it requires a whole lot of analysis.

happyfish
05-28-2007, 11:26 PM
I think it was brave to stick to your decision to not shave, even if your decision was based on laziness. If that makes sense. >.>
I like the haircut. You look very sharp in that picture. :thumbsup: :love:

CaptLex
05-29-2007, 05:49 AM
And oddly enough, I just woke up from a sort-of trans dream myself, where I was buying something, and the shopkeeper watching me goes "You're a boy. You move like a boy."
Definitely a trans dream, Cai - or at least it started out that way. Maybe we should do a whole thread about those.

I think it was brave to stick to your decision to not shave, even if your decision was based on laziness. If that makes sense. >.>
I like the haircut. You look very sharp in that picture. :thumbsup: :love:
Ha, ha . . . yeah, that actually made sense. I'll take it, Fish. Glad you like the pic . . . :bow: