PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Much Full Time

Krystenw
05-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi ladies,
I turned 58 on the first of May and for a birthday present my wife gave me several new outfits.
Since then she has even bought me a couple sets of women's scrubs. I work at a hospital and generally wear unisex or mens.
Anyway, this entire month I have not worn any mens clothing at all and we have gone shopping and to the mall and even a couple movies.
The first few times I thought I was going to have a panic attach everytime some smiled at me. But after nearly a month I only get mildly anxious.
I had to pull an allnighter last night and when I got home this morning she thought it would be nice to do my nails for me, that way when I got up they would be good and dry. Then I could just get my makeup on and we could go to a movie.
After I got up we got ready and went to see the New Pirates movie. I was sure glad they had a family bathroom on the way out. It's a pretty long movie and I'm still not used to using the ladies room.
But after the movie we went shopping and then went for Chinese and had a fantastic time.
My wife won't let me bring a camera with us, she thinks it would draw too much attention to us, but I have attached a couple photos I took before we left.
Anyway, I thought you might be interested. And for everyones information, It has taken me 33 years to get to this point.

Rita B
05-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi ladies,
I turned 58 on the first of May and for a birthday present my wife gave me several new outfits.
Since then she has even bought me a couple sets of women's scrubs. I work at a hospital and generally wear unisex or mens.
Anyway, this entire month I have not worn any mens clothing at all and we have gone shopping and to the mall and even a couple movies.
The first few times I thought I was going to have a panic attach everytime some smiled at me. But after nearly a month I only get mildly anxious.
I had to pull an allnighter last night and when I got home this morning she thought it would be nice to do my nails for me, that way when I got up they would be good and dry. Then I could just get my makeup on and we could go to a movie.
After I got up we got ready and went to see the New Pirates movie. I was sure glad they had a family bathroom on the way out. It's a pretty long movie and I'm still not used to using the ladies room.
But after the movie we went shopping and then went for Chinese and had a fantastic time.
My wife won't let me bring a camera with us, she thinks it would draw too much attention to us, but I have attached a couple photos I took before we left.
Anyway, I thought you might be interested. And for everyones information, It has taken me 33 years to get to this point.I am green with envy, yet so happy for you. Could you teach me how to smile like you do. You have such a wonderful smile. Maybe it comes from being happy

Rita:hugs:

Angie G
05-27-2007, 08:29 PM
well Krysten you go girl and your looking good hun :hugs:
Angie