PDA

View Full Version : ok i got a question - (want to find a new name)

Stacy_price2003
05-28-2007, 12:30 AM
I have been cding now for a long time. Over the past few years it has really taken off and became a bigger part of me. So i have used more than one femme name. In fact i have met a GG that will soon be making her first trip shopping with me and she suggests a change. We came up with the name Staci Lynn Forrest cause she thinks it just fits me better. I agree but want to know what you all think about changing names like that. I am trying to find one i feel comfortable with, but sometimes think i am looking for too perfect of a name. On the bright side i can't wait to get with my new friend and shop. We are going to to a head to toe change. TOO MUCH FUN FOR ME

Holly
05-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Honey, it's your name. You're the one who has to be comfortable with it. I hope you and your new friend have a good time shopping ;).

Bobbie cd
05-28-2007, 12:38 AM
In the immortal words of the Bard,
"What's in a name? A rose by any other name....".

If you don't feel like your current "femme" name fits you, find something else that you feel more comfortable with.

Personally, my philosophy has always kind of been,

"Call me anything except late for supper!" :D

Jenna1561
05-28-2007, 12:40 AM
I say if you don't like the name you're using, then sample several that you think you might like and when one feels right, then change it. I like both Erin and Staci. To me Erin is a more traditional name and Staci is more modern, but that's me.

I hope you have fun on your shopping trip. Shopping is my favorite pasttime. It's probably yours too.

I lived in Shreveport in 1988 and 1989, before the river boats. I know it's changed alot since then.

Jenna

Mitch23
05-28-2007, 12:43 AM
No probs with that. I called myself Michelle but a friend started calling me Mitch - much more me I think. Whatever you are comfortable with!

mitch

Andi
05-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Holly's right you're the one who has to be comfortable with it. I chose Andi as the fem version of my legal name Andy. No great stretch for my brain. Hope you really enjoy your shopping trip.

O2B Barbara
05-28-2007, 05:23 AM
It is your name and make it what you feel best with. Enjoy the shopping trip.

susie bear
05-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Which ever one you chose , I hope you are as happy with it as you will be on your shoping trip. Enjoy both.

Have a great day.

susie bear

RachelDenise
05-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Many of us have changed our names over time. I know I have done so. When it's not a legal name, feel free to change it! Oh, and BTW, enjoy your shopping trip! What a lovely friend you have!

Rita B
05-28-2007, 08:54 AM
I have been cding now for a long time. Over the past few years it has really taken off and became a bigger part of me. So i have used more than one femme name. In fact i have met a GG that will soon be making her first trip shopping with me and she suggests a change. We came up with the name Staci Lynn Forrest cause she thinks it just fits me better. I agree but want to know what you all think about changing names like that. I am trying to find one i feel comfortable with, but sometimes think i am looking for too perfect of a name. On the bright side i can't wait to get with my new friend and shop. We are going to to a head to toe change. TOO MUCH FUN FOR ME Hi Erin, actually I think that Erin is a pretty name. I had chosen a goofy name too before I joined the Forum. I have since changed to the name that my friends have known me by for years. I am very glad I did it. One thing that I have found out about this Forum, is that there is a lot of honest and sincere feedback among the group. This is not a site to put the "con" on anybody. Heck, I got so carried away that I posted real photos of myself. ( That for me was the last measure of being honest with myself and everyone else) Love you all,

Rita B.

By the way, staff is very helpful in changing names

Di
05-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Whatever makes you happy....and whatever feels like you......It is your name...has to feel right to YOU. Have fun.:D

Dixie
05-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Do what feels right and makes you happy, Staci.

alshea243
05-28-2007, 03:17 PM
a name is personal and you can change it if you want a name has be something you feel comfortable with it like dixie said what makes you feel right

Victoria Anne
05-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Dear both names re lovely,you have to comfortable with it so its really which makes you feel more yourself, which fits who you are best. Enjoy the shopping trip.

Sandra H
05-28-2007, 05:32 PM
I chose Sandra because it reminds me of the type of woman I would like to be. My last fem name I use was the name of the next street to where I lived when I was a child growing up. So my full fem name is Sandra Heaton and I write it and call myself as if I have had it all my life.

Which ever new name you pick for yourself, I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful time shopping.

Stacy_price2003
05-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Thank you all for the tips and suggestions on this. I have been thinking about it all day. I hope the day i get to shop we will make some changes in clothes and a new wig. LOL i might go with a light to med brown with hi-lites. As for the name i think i am leaning toward Staci. So look for the new me soon. And Thanks again for all the help. Any other advice you may have for a gal like me please share. I need all the help i can get
i

Taffy
05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Here's a suggestion based on the way I chose my own name. Go outside in a part and shout the name out loud. See if you like the sound of it. Then have a close friend whisper it to you. See if you like that sound...

The secret to the perfect name is that it should be the most pleasant sound you can imagine...

trannie T
05-29-2007, 12:04 AM
We had no choice in our male names. We have the luxury of choosing a femme name. I'm on my third or fourth femme name, it is so hard to choose. While I would prefer the name 'Erin' you should use whatever name you prefer.

MsJanessa
05-29-2007, 06:42 AM
yes it is fun choosing (or changing) your femme name---just sign Me ---Janessa Lashe:dom: