PDA

View Full Version : I love Lippy

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi Girls,

I know everything about make up has probably been covered before, but I just wondered how many girls love lipstick as much as I do. I find that for me personally it's the most sensual part of my makeup, I love the way it pops out of the container, the way it glides onto my lips; I love the smell and the taste, and then that look, it's so feminine.

I have experimented with all types and colours, sometimes I like glossy, sometimes matte, sometimes deep red sometimes, more natural colours. I have never used brush application, which I believe gives the best results, but is it as sensual as gliding that stick across the lips?.

Hugs,

Linda :)

jenny c
03-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Hi Girls,

I know everything about make up has probably been covered before, but I just wondered how many girls love lipstick as much as I do. I find that for me personally it's the most sensual part of my makeup, I love the way it pops out of the container, the way it glides onto my lips; I love the smell and the taste, and then that look, it's so feminine.

I have experimented with all types and colours, sometimes I like glossy, sometimes matte, sometimes deep red sometimes, more natural colours. I have never used brush application, which I believe gives the best results, but is it as sensual as gliding that stick across the lips?.

Hugs,

Linda :)

I for one love Lippy linda i have a fine collection of different shades and different types i recently found a great range called LIPTIP produced by a dutch company called HMA LAYA NATURAL COSMETICS they resemble a cotton bud with the lipstick on great for applying and each pack contains 2 shades.

Jenny xx

Amelie
03-01-2005, 09:34 AM
I am also crazy about lipstick, the darker the better. I also love the taste of lipstick, I don't know why, it just does.

If you do a search for a thread called "Tell us your Fetish" you will see on thread # 2 or 3, I say how I almost feel that wearing lipstick is sort of a fetish for me.

I love the way my lips look and feel while wearing lipstick.
Amelie

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi Jenny, that LIPTIP sounds good, where can I buy it?

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Amelie, thanks for that useful info, I'm looking it up shortly. Nice to know others have the same feelings as me. What is your favourite brand? I like Max Factor. Mmmmm!

Linda.

Amelie
03-01-2005, 10:32 AM
My favorite lipstick??? It changes from time to time. Right now I like a brand of lipstick from this site: http://www.goodgoth.com/

I don't know the brand name but I like their choice of colors.
Amelie

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Ah the Gothic look eh, I like the Chokecherry gloss shade, do you like glossy?

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Jenny,

when you shop for lipstick, do you get embarassed, I would love to do what the GG's do at the lippy counter, but I get shy and then I just grab an interesting looking colour, pay, and get out of the shop.

jenny c
03-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi Jenny, that LIPTIP sounds good, where can I buy it?

I bought my products from ALLDERS here in the uk but i have seen it also sold in miss selfridges and some small outlets it is a dutch product they have a website but the only problem its in dutch. the range also includes eyetips and concealertips. Happy Hunting!! sorry i cannot be of more help.

http://www.bioplus.nl/

jenny xx

Amelie
03-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Ah the Gothic look eh, I like the Chokecherry gloss shade, do you like glossy?

I like Glossy lipstick, I like all types of lipstick. After I apply my lipstick from the tube type of lip container, I use a make-up pencil to draw an outline aound the outside edge of the lipstick. This makes my lips more defined(?).
The lips stand out more. Sometimes I use a pencil that is close to the color of the lipstick, while other times I use a pencil that is slightly darker. I don't make a strong pencil line, I sort of blend it with the lipstick so it doesn't show like a line around my lips.
Amelie

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 12:14 PM
I checked out the site Jennie, I think it's understandable even though I don't speak the language.

That was most helpful, thanks a lot.

Linda.

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Amelie,

that was so descriptive, I could almost see you doing your lips! I must try that method myself, sounds great.

Love,

Linda.

Nina
03-01-2005, 12:23 PM
I am also crazy about lipstick, the darker the better. I also love the taste of lipstick, I don't know why, it just does.

If you do a search for a thread called "Tell us your Fetish" you will see on thread # 2 or 3, I say how I almost feel that wearing lipstick is sort of a fetish for me.

I love the way my lips look and feel while wearing lipstick.
Amelie

You're right you know.

I wish i could wear lipstick every day

Most people say what a lippy cow i am anyway :D

Wendy me
03-01-2005, 12:28 PM
lip stick ,lip gloss ,even chapstick..............something on the lips all the time............

Lindahexi
03-01-2005, 12:28 PM
You're right you know.

I wish i could wear lipstick every day

Most people say what a lippy cow i am anyway :D

Hey Nina, you can wear it every day if you want to, you might get some unwanted comments (maybe some wanted ones too) but so what! LOL. :D

Linda.