PDA

View Full Version : How fast can one get their makeup off ?

Lady Phoenix
05-28-2007, 01:20 AM
How fast can one get there makeup off? well i found out the hard way the other morning on a day off when i was kicking it on the couch dressed, surfing the net when theres a knock, i live alone and wasnt expecting anyone , i looked out the peep hole there stands my boss,:shocked: the adreniline rushed over me and all i could think of was yell "just a min." ran to the back pulling off fake nails ( ouch ) pulling off clothes flying every wich way they could, kicked shoes off ( still looking for one of them) rushed into the bathroom and started scrubbing makep off with enough speed and friction that i wont need blush for a few days, take a quick look in the mirror and realize i still have liner and shadow on knowing that freshly applied water proof liner is not going off quickly, so i grab a pair of sunglasses ( easier to explain shades inside then the alternitive ) throw some guy clothes on open the door. as i'm standing there listening to his message to call our D.M. he hands me a note with his number on it i look down at the number and i didnt see the number all i could see was bright pink nail polish on my toes:worried: . i had hoped he hadnt noticed.
But the next day i figured it best to talk to him and explian my hobby, he was more then understanding and said he wouldnt say anything to any one else.
I only wish someone wouldve been there with a stop watch.

DawnL
05-28-2007, 01:36 AM
That ought to get the blood pumping

Holly
05-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Sounds like a pretty cool boss.

lee james
05-28-2007, 02:33 AM
How fast?-very very!
I alway keep a pack of facial wipes and some loose fitting clothes in my bathroom-also some socks to cover those "pretty" toenails-whenever I,m dressed.Also I can see my driveway for visitors driving in.My wife keeps ,em busy by explaining that I,ve just finished showering.When she is not home,its simple,I just dont answer the door!
By the way,I have learned to run in four inch heels very FAST

Ekatcha
05-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Sounds like most times I have a knock at the door! These days my nails are polished and my face is undone, so Im more apt to be silent and not answer the damn thing! Mostly I adore my alone time and hate to be bothered (yes, even the phone!). Fortunately my boss would be unlilkely to visit. I am, however, president of my condo association (don't bloody ask!) and anyone of them *******s would be likely to stop by... plus at least 1/4 of them are nocturnal, which pisses me off!

Phyliss
05-28-2007, 03:13 AM
Superman in his "phonebooth" couldn't be as fast as some of us.

I recently posted a picture titked "My first mini skirt" , had the camera taken the photo 15 seconds later you would have seen a look of pure panic on my face. The camera was set up just behind my back door and like I say about 15 seconds after the pic was taken, I hear a knock at the back door. :eek: OMG. Haven't had to move that fast in a long time.

Noel Chimes
05-28-2007, 06:43 AM
We have got to be the world's fastest change artist. :drink: With me it was the phone company. They were suppose to be upgrading my phone service, however we were told that no one would have to come to the house. So imagine my surprise when I hear that there is a telephone person at my door.:eek:
From the basement to the bathroom, to the bedroom to the door, 1 minute 45 seconds. Oh did I mention I walked out on the porch to speak to him but forgot I had painted the toes? A downward glance at the workorder and I steped back in the house saying I had to double check with the Mrs. I wonder if he thought it strange that I spoke to him through the door after that.

TxKimberly
05-28-2007, 08:19 AM
How fast? Let's ask Karen Hutton - I'll bet she's got it down to an art AND has timed it!
Karen - what's your best de-drag time?
Kim

Rita B
05-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Lady,

That is just too funny. You are one cool person though. One of the first things that I bought when I got makeup was makeup remover pads. They work as quickly as anything else even with eye makeup and lipstick that you accidently wear to bed. I bet you got your adrenaline jumping.:hugs:

Rita B

Kate Simmons
05-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Normally I don't have such situations. I did have to do a quick change a couple of years ago though. A high wind knocked down one of the big branches of one of my evergreen trees near the road. My neighbor, good guy that he is, was over with his chain saw to clean it up. I had to scurry getting my makeup off and guy clothes on to go out and help clean up the road. Musta been 2 minutes. I had nail polish on but since it was November got away with throwing gloves on to go outside. It usually takes me about 5 minutes anyway. It is always easier to de-construct myself than it is to create.:happy:

Dixie
05-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't know but, if it were my day off and my boss is knocking on my door, I just wouldn't answer at all. They may own me at work but not at home on my day off.

MsEva
05-29-2007, 03:29 PM
I can go from hero(ine) to zero in about eight minutes...quick hop in the shower. I usually use a near clear top coat on my nails so I don't have to worry about that. A quick scrub and tada....just little old me.

Emily Ann Brown
05-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Depends on whether the "wife" is smiling or screaming !

Emily Ann

Karren H
05-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Depends on whether the "wife" is smiling or screaming !

Emily Ann

Well I know for a fact that dear Emily has a system for fast makeup removal... She pulls up to a stop light and a couple of those guys run out. One sprays her in the face and the other uses the squegee.. Total elapsed time.. 12 seconds.. An Indy pits crew would be proud!! She slips them a couple bucks and a big kiss and she off...

:tongueout

Love Karren

RobertaFermina
05-29-2007, 06:55 PM
I understand you did what is right for you and your circumstances.

It would take me 20 minutes to do it with dignity.

To rush and respond in panic, I can't be bothered.

Just say NO to terror!

If I am confronted in that way...I give up and answer the door...I just decide it is the Universe telling me that it is time for me to be seen. I'd rather be seen proud and ready for whatever may come, than sweating and fearful.

Glenda58
05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't try it took to long to get it on to rush to get it off. I'll just open the door and say Hello or pretend I didn't hear it. It's my day off.

CDTiffany
05-30-2007, 10:36 PM
I would not, have answered the door, that eye liner is B#%CH to take off!

XOXO Tiffany

susie evans
05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
sounds like your boss is ok he's like my personal secrteryno's what the word disscretion means :D

susie

trannie T
05-31-2007, 12:44 AM
I can get my makeup off in about 15 seconds, except for that eyeliner which will be there for about 3 days.

gwenrob43
05-31-2007, 01:16 AM
Last week I was dressed in girl jeans, heels, pantyhose, wig, bra, forms, blouse, and only lipstick for makeup. Our dog barked, I looked out the window and saw Our pastor's car. She drove up to drop her dog as she had to go out of town: my wife and I dogsit her schnauser occasionally. I had forgotten she was coming by. I did a real quick change: cleaned lipstick, combed hair, changed shirts and shoes, dumped the bra and forms. kept wearing everything else. Don't think she noticed. That was all done in about 80 seconds.